• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Power

Somali Femdom Power

Mistress Fatuma Suleiman looked down at her latest slave, Sadiq Kadir. The burly Saudi man howled as the Somali dominatrix's other slave, well-endowed Somali stud Mohammed Mokhtar thrust his big ebony cock into the Arab man's asshole. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman watched the hot male to male action, fingering her wet pussy with one hand and stroking her thick blue strap-on dildo with the other. This was definitely hot, and she didn't want to miss a beat. The curvy and absolutely gorgeous Somalian dominatrix loved it when her best laid plans came together without a hitch. It happened so rarely that it was something she treasured. With great fascination she watched the spectacle unfolding in her bedroom in the south end of Ottawa, Ontario.

Ever since Fatuma Suleiman, Algonquin College student, blackmailer, artist, BDSM amateur and aspiring dominatrix became Mistress Fatuma Suleiman, things had heated up in the City of Ottawa. First she acquired a slave in the person of a tall Somali male named Mohammed Mokhtar, the brother of one of her girlfriends. She caught him jacking off to BDSM porn and somehow blackmailed him into becoming her very first submissive. They had explored much together, sexually and personally. Eventually Mistress Fatuma Suleiman came to the conclusion that her aspiration of becoming a true dominatrix didn't mesh well with the male dominated and deeply Islamic culture of the Somali people. So she quietly and meaningfully renounced Islam, thus becoming an Apostate. Oh, and she endeavored to convert many Muslims to the new religion she just founded. She wanted to gather them into Fatumanism. The Worship of the Goddess Fatuma As Mother Of All.

Fatuma Suleiman discovered true enlightenment when she threw off the Shackles of Islam and discovered that women had power. Far more power than men. Without women, there can be no human life. Men, for all of their scientific cleverness, had yet to create human life without using women. Around the world, women were making great strides toward equality and empowerment. Everywhere except in the Muslim world, where half a billion women actually believed a sexist gospel which taught male domination and female submission. In Islam, men are masters and women are slaves. Growing up in the Somali culture, Fatuma Suleiman wholeheartedly believed this. Hook, line and sinker. It wasn't until she discovered BDSM that she found out that women and power went hand in hand. Women had the power. All they had to do was take it from men. And since no religion on the planet subjugated women like Islam, Fatuma Suleiman decided that she couldn't be Muslim and a dominatrix at the same time. One of her identities had to go. She let go of the former and embraced the latter. Thus, she became Mistress Fatuma Suleiman. Prophetess of Fatumanism. The Dark Goddess. Mother Of All. She who traps and liberates.

The Mistress decided to share her gospel with the world. And not just any part of the world. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman decided that the new converts of her new religion would primarily be Muslim men, the most rigid and oppressive males on the planet, taught from birth that men were kings and women were slaves. First she enslaved Mohammed Mokhtar, a once proud Muslim male of Somali descent and transformed him into her own personal bitch. First she broke him and then she remade him into something suitable to her sensibilities. Mohammed Mokhtar became her Dark Knight, the man who was destined to serve the magnificent Mother Goddess that Mistress Fatuma Suleiman was becoming through the spread of Fatumanism.

How does one acquire followers for one's religion in this day and age? Mistress Fatuma Suleiman had an easier time finding potential new followers for her fledgling new religion than she thought she would. After all, this is the twenty-first century. The age of the internet. The age of Facebook, MySpace and Twitter. Everyone is on the web these days, looking for friends, allies and buddies. Looking for sex as well as intellectual stimulation. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman designed a cool website, which began attracting potential new converts at once. One of these lucky individuals was Sadiq Kadir, a native of the town of Riyadh in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Born in the one Arab country in the world where women have absolutely no rights whatsoever, Sadiq Kadir had moved to the region of Ontario, Canada, in the early 2000s and lived there ever since. The Saudi had fallen in love with a lifestyle of drinking, sleeping around with hot sluts and partying in North America. He had no desire of returning to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Living in Canada had changed Sadiq. He barely went to mosque these days, preferring to find fulfillment in strip clubs. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman decided that this man hailing from the most conservative Muslim country on the planet would make a wonderful addition to her worshipers. A proud son of Islam who would renounce all earthly things, including his sexist religion, to worship Fatuma Suleiman, the Matriarch of the Fatumanism faith. To bring him into the faith, Mistress Fatuma Suleiman dispatched her very first follower, the noble and exalted Mohammed Mokhtar, formerly of Somalia, presently of Ontario, Canada.

Mohammed Mokhtar became good pals with Sadiq Kadir, whom he met at a bar in the east end of Ottawa. The two of them slept with hot chicks they picked up in the clubs, drank and had a good time. Eventually, Mohammed learned one of Sadiq's most closely guarded secrets. The macho Saudi guy liked women just fine but he liked men too. Yep, he was bisexual. Mohammed was okay with that, even though Sadiq felt conflicted about it. Mohammed brought his new friend to Mistress Fatuma Suleiman. And the Matriarch offered Sadiq the one thing he craved. The Saudi felt guilty about his bisexuality because of his Islamic upbringing. Mistress Fatuma offered him solace in the New Faith, if he would renounce Islam and embrace his earthly desires. The Saudi was hesitant about taking such a monumental step. Until Mistress Fatuma Suleiman mailed to his relatives in Saudi Arabia the evidence of his queer romps in Ottawa's gay bars. Homosexuality is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia. From now on, Sadiq could never return home. His relatives and his government wanted him dead. The only thing left for him? Renounce his oppressive old religion and embrace the Ways of the Goddess. And he finally did it tonight.

To celebrate Sadiq's renouncement of Islam and his embrace of Fatuma Suleiman as His Mother Goddess, she allowed him to lick her pussy lovingly while her servant Mohammed Mokhtar fucked him in the ass. And Mohammed fucked him good, slamming his thick Somali cock deep inside the Saudi man's asshole and making him scream. The action went on until Sadiq cried and begged for mercy. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman signaled Mohammed Mokhtar and he stopped, pulling his cock out of Sadiq's tight Saudi ass. Mistress Fatuma Suleiman looked adoringly at her slave and welcomed him into her arms. Thanks to her, he had finally found salvation. Worshipping her from now on until the end of his days, that's the only thing that can make him happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Somali Femdom Power

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds