• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 05

Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 05

12

Saturday morning arrived too soon. Considering all that had happened the night before, I just didn't get enough rest. However, I did awaken to a very pleasant sight. Jen was curled up in the fetal position, but instead of sucking on her thumb, she had my cock in her mouth. It was both sweet and arousing, and before I knew it, my cock was getting firm. I wasn't quite sure what to do. I could either wait and see if she'd awaken on her own, or hold her head and thrust into the back of her throat. After a few moments I decided to place my hand on her head and rub gently, hoping to wake her calmly. As I caressed her head I felt her tongue begin to press against the underside of my cock, and then she suckled like a baby sucking a mother's nipple. I liked watching her and enjoyed the sensations but needed to get up and go piss. Eventually I gave her hair a gentle tug and spoke her name. "Jen... Jen... Wake up, slut. I need to piss."

Raising her eyebrow she opened one eye, looked up at me and made a grin as best she could, and then continued with her suckling.

With some urgency in my voice, I told her, "Come on, now, slut. I'm not kidding. I need to get up and go to the bathroom."

Jen pressed her face into my crotch, forcing my cock into her throat. She winked at me and then lightly tapped my hip.

Looking at her sternly, I said, "Alright, slut. Last warning."

She looked up into my eyes and as I let my piss start to flow down her throat, she mashed her pussy into my leg. She was extremely wet. I felt her juices coating my thigh as she humped it. Without spilling a drop she swallowed all of my piss and then continued sucking to get every last drop. Of course, as she kept sucking, my cock got hard.

"You're a greedy little slut, aren't you?"

She finally took a break and answered, "Yes sir. I've had your cum in my ass all night and now I want a fresh load in my tummy."

"Before you get any fresh cum, we need to check on what's left in your ass. Get up on your knees and I'll pull out the plug."

Jen wiggled off my thigh and scooted closer to the end of the bed where her ankle was still fastened. Turning so her butt would be close to the edge, she got on her knees and raised her ass up in the air. I got up and stood beside the bed. Sure enough, the plug was still in position. Teasingly, I held the base and twisted in back and forth before attempting to slowly ease it out. The rim gripped it tightly as if it didn't want to let it go. Ordinarily I probably would've given her a hard slap on one of her ass cheeks, but for now I was content to watch and play. I pushed it into her and then pulled back. Her butt held tight. "Alright, slut. If you don't let go, I won't be able to put anything else in." That's all that was needed. The plug popped out instantly. Even with her squeezing tightly to keep in the plug, there was an almost perfect, circular hole left. "It's a shame you drank all of my piss. I could've filled your ass with it."

I slapped a palm against one of her cheeks and saw the opening quickly disappear. She looked back at me and quietly said, "If I'm a good girl, will you do that later?"

"I'll think about it. We'll see. Now, let's see if there's anything left inside."

Jen turned to face me and then straightened up. Still on her knees, she parted her thighs and placed one of her hands below her ass hole. Nothing came out.

"Squeeze some, slut."

Jen gave a strong squeeze as if she was trying to shit. Nothing happened. She squeezed again, this time farting a few gooey bubbles.

"I suppose it was absorbed. Guess I'll have to fill you again sometime."

"I hope so, sir. I hope you still want to use your slut."

"No worries, slut. There's still a lot of this weekend left, and then the next, and the next. But before I do anything else to you, I want us to have a chat. I want to know a little more about you. Do you feel up to that?"

Jen smiled and nodded "yes."

I reached to her ankle and unfastened the cuff. "Get up on the bed and lie back." As she did, I lay down beside her, facing her, and toyed with her pussy. "So," I began, "how many other people have you had sex with?"

I fully expected to have to wait while she added up the number in her head, but instead, she quickly answered, "Just two."

"Be honest, slut. In your entire life, how many people have you had sex with before you met me?"

"Two, sir."

"Both men?"

"No sir. Bill is the only other man I've had sex with."

"So, Bill, me and a woman. Is that what you're saying?"

"Yes, that's correct, sir."

"Who was the woman?"

"My sister."

"Is she older than you?"

"Only by a few minutes. She's my twin."

"Uh-huh. And why did you two decide to have sex together?"

"Well, sir, our parents were extremely over-protective. They practically preached to us that all boys and men were evil and only wanted to get us pregnant, and then they'd leave us alone to have the babies. When we were younger, we believed it. They were our parents and we were sure they wouldn't lie to us. So, Jo, well, Joanne, that's my sister's name, we stuck together like glue. We went everywhere together, participated in the same school activities, even went to the same university and lived together the entire time. By the time we went off to university, we started having those urges, but neither of us wanted to get pregnant, so we kind of started experimenting with each other. At first it was nothing more than some innocent kissing, but that led to French kissing, and that led to kissing and groping with our clothes on. Before long we were hurrying from our last class of the day back to our room to get naked and kiss and grope, and naturally that led to fingering and eating each other's pussy. I think I was the first to discover how pleasurable rimming was to her, and she just followed suit to repay me. After we heard stories from other girls about how they fucked with their boyfriends, we decided it was time to take turns inserting things into each other. We started with long, slender cucumbers in our pussies and that eventually led to putting them into our asses, and later we'd put them in both our pussy and ass at the same time. That's when we started really getting wild."

As Jen paused to get a big breath, I interrupted. "So, what led to your playing with enemas and golden showers?"

She laughed and then continued. "Well, one night we'd been playing in bed and drinking beer and we both got a little drunk. Jo got up from rimming me to get us both another bottle and when she came back from the kitchen she told me there was only one bottle left and wanted to know if I wanted to share it. I told her that sounded okay and she took a few gulps. I expected her to hand the bottle to me but the next thing I know, she's pushing the open end of the bottle into my ass! The last of the cold beer poured into me as she fucked me with the bottle! It wasn't long before the alcohol was absorbed into my bloodstream and I was just about totally wasted. After she pulled out the bottle I rolled over so we could kiss some more. She got on top and after some deep kissing, she decided to go down on me. Well, I lost control and peed all over her and myself. I don't know if it felt good because of her licking me or if it was just so warm and soothing, but after that incident, we started peeing on each other without getting drunk. Most of the time we'd wait until it was bath time and do it in the tub or the shower, but every now and then we'd go for a hike near a lake. We'd start drinking water before we left, keep drinking until we were about to burst, and then stop in the middle of nowhere, undress and have a pee fest. We'd take a dip in the lake, dry off, get dressed and go on our way, usually with our hands down each other's shorts."

"I suppose the ass fucking with the bottle is what led you to liking a big cock?"

"Um, yeah. The beer bottle led to fisting, and that led to huge cucumbers, I think. I kinda forget what all we used. Nowadays we mostly just fist each other when we're in the mood for something big, but our hands are tiny compared to yours."

"Oh! So you still see each other occasionally? Does she live nearby?"

"Oh, yeah. She has an apartment about fifteen minutes from here, but I don't see her as much as I'd like. Good god, that girl knows how to use her tongue! We get together when she's in between girl friends. But we talk on the phone just about every day. We tell each other about everything."

"Did you tell her about what you did last weekend?"

Jen grinned and then answered. "Yes, sir. I told her everything I could remember. I also told her that I was sure that Bill had arranged it all and that I was going to try to make him let me get back together with you. And when he agreed, I told her I was going to have the entire weekend with you!"

"What did she think about that?"

"Well... besides telling me how wet she'd gotten while I told her about the things that you did to me and made me do to you, she asked me if I'd ask you to let her join us sometime."

"You say she's between girlfriends now? Is she a lesbian?"

"I don't think so! She wants to join us, after all. Besides, I think she's figured out that there are just as many girls who are going to dump her as guys, and since she can't have a baby, I guess she's ready to try being with a guy now."

"I may be jumping the gun, but here's what I'm thinking. I have you on the weekends, but the rest of the week I'm by myself. There probably aren't many girls who would be willing to be mine Sunday nights through Thursday nights and then let me play with you Friday nights through Sunday afternoons. Your sister, on the other hand, might be willing to be with me every night, sharing with you on the weekends. What do you think?"

"Interesting! I like that. She might go for it."

I looked at the clock on the bedside table. "You think she might bring us some breakfast if you give her a call now?"

"There's one way to find out, sir! May I get my phone, sir?"

"Kiss my cock and then go get your phone. Bring it back here so you can call while I play with you."

Jen leaned down and kissed the head of my cock once, sucked it into her mouth and twirled her tongue around and around a few times. "I'll be back in a few seconds," she said, and hurried to get the phone from her bag.

When she returned, I told her to get on all fours and make her call while in that position. As she pulled up the contact list on her phone I started tugging on her pussy lips. When I heard the phone start to ring, I pushed two fingers inside her already wet pussy, and when Jen said 'hello,' I pulled them out and inserted three fingers, pushing them in as far as I could before pulling back some and then starting to finger fuck her. I listened to her try to carry on the conversation as if nothing was happening.

"Hi, Jo. It's your sister. Yeah, I asked him. He wants to know if..." -- I pushed in a fourth finger and rotated my wrist as I thrust in and out -- "if you'd like to come over now, and if, oh god, you'll bring us something to eat. Huh? Yeah, he's finger fucking me right now. Uh-huh. Big hands. Stop it - you know I told you how big everything is!"

I slapped her across her ass and then added my thumb, pushing into her pussy slowly. Jen moaned loudly.

"Oh, god, Jo. He's fisting my pussy. No, just my pussy. I don't know, he might let you fist my ass at the same time. Stop it! You're wasting time. Get over here quick!" She ended the call and remained in position.

"That sounded interesting, slut. Let her fist your ass while I fist your pussy. Think you can handle that? Think she can handle that, too, and with my cock in her mouth at the same time?"

"I'm not certain, but I'd like to find out the answers to both."

"Think you can take my fist in your ass?"

"Oh, god!" Her pussy clamped around my wrist. "Maybe someday. After a lot of practice. Oh, fuck! May I cum, sir?"

"Do you think that'll be fair to Jo?"

"Please, sir! May I cum now?"

I reached underneath and pushed up just below her lower belly as I pressed downwards inside her pussy. "Tell me what a good slut you'll be when your sister gets here."

Jen's body began to quiver as she spoke. "Sir... I'll be... oh, fuck! I'll... I'll be your... good slut... sir? Oh... god, please?"

"That's right. Go ahead and cum for me, slut."

Jen lunged forward and collapsed on the bed, writhing and moaning as she finally released her orgasm. I kept my hand inside her and rhythmically spread open my fingers and brought them back together for the next several minutes. I felt her inner walls spasm repeatedly and watched as her ass cheeks clenched. When she appeared calm once again, I withdrew my hand.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me."

Jen quickly obeyed. I rubbed my wet fingers over her ass hole and pushed one inside. She sighed. I pried her open a little with another finger and pushed it in beside the first one, rotating them both as I spread them apart. "Think your sister will like the taste of my cum in your ass?"

Jen sighed softly and replied, "I hope so."

"Well, I'll wait so she can get it while it's fresh, but I hope she'll get here soon."

I toyed with her ass hole another minute or so, looked at the clock and decided we ought to get cleaned up a little before Jo arrived. I pulled out of Jen's ass and told her, "Get up. Let's make ourselves a bit more presentable for your sister."

Jen sat up slowly and while pausing on the edge of the bed, asked, "May I pee, sir?"

"Don't you want to save it for Jo?"

"Oh, golly! Yes! I should do that! Are you going to watch us?"

"Definitely! And I'll join in when I'm ready."

We walked into the bathroom and I washed my face and hands while Jen knelt and licked between my ass cheeks. "That's distracting, you know."

Jen giggled and then stood up. "What should I do, sir?"

Before I had a chance to say anything, there was a knock on the door. I grabbed a towel and gave it to Jen. "Wrap this around you and go see who it is."

Jen barely covered the front of her body and then opened the door. "Hi, Jo! Come on in!"

The moment the door closed behind them, Jen dropped the towel and proudly showed off her wet pussy to her sister. "You're gonna love the way it feels with his fist inside you! Here, put those bags on the table by the sofa."

I stepped out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and looked at both girls. The only difference I noticed was the slightly darker color of Jo's hair. "Aren't you going to introduce me?" I asked Jen.

Jen lifted Jo's dress up over her head, exposing her completely naked body, tossed the dress onto the sofa and then said, "Sir, this is my sister, Jo. Jo, this is my master and owner."

Jo stood almost motionless as I walked closer. "Jen told me you know about some of the things we've done and that you wanted to join us. I assume you understand that whatever I say goes, right?"

Jo stared at the bulge under my towel and answered, "Yes, I understand, but there's one thing you need to know."

"What's that?"

"I've never had sex with a man, so I don't know a lot about how to pleasure you. I'll need you to be patient with me while I'm learning."

"I can do that. Your sister knows what I like and she can teach you to be a good slut just like she is. For some things, all you have to do is relax and enjoy it. There's one very important thing you need to know, too. If I'm ever doing something to you and it hurts too much for you to stand it, you must say the word 'red' loud enough for me to hear it. 'Red' means stop. That's the only word that means stop. If you say 'stop,' I won't. So, say I'm fucking you in the ass and you start yelling 'stop!' I'll take that as you role playing an innocent little girl, not as you really wanting me to stop. Understood?"

"Oh, yes! I like that! And what should I call you?"

"Master, or sir."

"Anything else I need to know, master?"

"I am your master. You belong to me. You're my property... to do with whatever I want. Unless I tell you to do something, you have to get my permission before you can do anything, including going to the toilet and orgasming. The only thing you don't have to ask permission to do is kiss, lick or suck my cock or rim my ass, but that's only when they're exposed to you. Any questions?"

"So, since that towel is covering your cock right now, if I wanted to kiss it I'd have to ask for permission?"

"That's correct. But if I remove it, then both you and your sister may use your tongue or mouths on it, without first asking. When you're both with me, you'll have to share."

I then dropped the towel, exposing my cock to them. Jen was first to kneel at my feet and lick from the base up the shaft and circle the head. She looked over her shoulder and told Jo to come watch what she was doing. After observing her sister's technique, she looked up at me and asked, "May I tongue your ass hole while she does that, master?"

I moved my feet apart and replied, "Please do."

Jo crawled behind me, gently spread my ass cheeks and slowly licked around the rim a few times before pushing her tongue inside. Jen then sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and teased it with her tongue before taking the full length of my cock into her mouth and throat. Just having Jen sucking me would have been wonderful by itself, but having Jo's tongue probing my ass made it even better. I let them both go on for several minutes before stopping them. "Alright you two sluts. Let's have something to eat and then we'll continue."

Jen and Jo got up and went to get the bags of food Jo brought with her. Jo opened one of the bags and announced, "Coffee and chicken biscuits. I hope that's okay, sir. I didn't think we'd want to get full."

"That's fine. Jen will pay you back with the money her husband gave her. Now, let's sit down and enjoy it. Spread the towels on the sofa and you two can sit on either side of me."

I plopped down in the middle and Jo and Jen snuggled up close to me. Jo prepared my coffee and Jen unwrapped a biscuit and held it up to my mouth. As I took a bite out of the biscuit I felt Jo's tongue on my cock. Jo looked up at me and tentatively said, "I thought I'd give it a try, master. I'm sure I'll need a lot of practice." She then opened her mouth and sucked in the head.

I turned towards Jen and said, "Either she's very observant or she lied about never having been with a man."

Jo sucked harder and then paused to say, "I'm a quick learner!" and then resumed what she'd started, causing my cock to grow bigger and firmer.

Jen continued to feed me, taking bites of her biscuit as she could. She held the coffee cup to my lips and I took a swallow. It was then that I remembered Jen needing to pee and making her hold it for Jo. "Didn't you need to pee a while ago, slut?"

"Yes, sir, but I held it. Why do you ask?"

"I thought you might like to show Jo how nice the bathroom is and maybe try out the tub."

"May I, sir?"

"Yes, I think now's as good a time as any. Take a few swallows of coffee first, though."

Jen placed the cup and wrappers on the table and then tapped Jo on the shoulder. "Get up and follow me. I have something for you."

Jo and I both got up from the sofa and followed Jen into the bathroom. Jen stepped into the tub and motioned for Jo to follow. Once Jo was standing in the tub with her, Jen put her arms around her sister and gave her a very passionate kiss. It looked almost as if one girl was kissing a mirror, they were so similar in appearance. Only Jo's natural, uncolored hair set her apart. I watched as they held each other close and allowed their hands to wander over each other's body. Jo moved one hand to cup and knead her sister's breast and the other down to caress her pussy. Jen's hands slowly traveled down to her sister's ass and pulled her even closer. Both breathed heavier as the kissing and touching continued. Without warning, Jen started peeing. The golden liquid flowed over Jo's fingers and quickly ran down their thighs and legs. In one fluid motion, Jo was kneeling at her sister's feet with her face nuzzled into Jen's pussy. She lapped up the last of the urine and continued licking as she slid two of her fingers into Jen's pussy while rubbing her own clit with the other hand. Even before that, my cock had become rigid and was standing up and out from my crotch. I wanted to fuck one of them, but couldn't decide which.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds