• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate & Alex Ch. 01

Kate & Alex Ch. 01

12

All characters in this story are at least 18 years of age.

~~~

Alex was a reclusive girl. She was never very interested in seeking relationships with those around her. She only had a couple friends who were very close; they could both vouch for her shyness. She was awfully cute, with soft, short, golden brown hair that fell to her jaw line and eased a little on the boyish side.

In fact, her entire being was a bit on the boyish side, but her face was still pretty with large, green eyes and a nice, albeit somewhat awkward smile that she rarely displayed. She had a small nose and a sprinkling of freckles across her cheeks. She was about 5' 10" and lanky, sporting a petite frame. Her pert b cup breasts were somewhat on the small size compared to the other girls at school, but she felt this was a good thing. If they were larger she'd have one more reason for people to look at her, but her tight, toned ass wasn't helping at all. Years of running cross country had honed her body to nothing but muscle that hugged tight to her bones.

She was strong in body and mind, but not strong in will. While she enjoyed being in shape, she disliked the attention it brought her. Thankfully she wouldn't have to put up with it for too much longer, seeing as she was set to graduate college at the end of the year.

Kate was Alex's younger sister who was just about to graduate high school, being about 4 years younger than her sister. Kate had bright blonde hair that fell to her shoulders. She was a bit shorter than her sister, standing at 5' 2", and she was a tad bit stockier, but her breasts were much larger: almost d cups.

Where Alex was pretty and attractive, Kate was riveting and lust inducing. Her face was slender and elegant with a beautiful mouth often stretched in a playful smile. Her icy blue eyes radiated hunger and want, while also showing confidence, and sometimes defiance. Her smooth, silky skin was free from blemishes and her gait was infused with the perfect sway of the hips.

She never, however, dressed skimpily, which went unnoticed by everyone who were instead distracted by her radiated sex appeal. She was the subject of almost every boy's wet dream, but she wasn't slutty... at least not too much...

Alex was still a virgin and she was just fine with staying one, for a little while longer at any rate. She wasn't interested in sex because she wanted to be completely focused on her studies. Biochemical engineering takes quite a bit of studying to excel at.

Though that isn't to say she was completely inexperienced. She had on many occasions masturbated in the safety of her dorm room. Thankfully, she was the only one residing in her room, so she wouldn't have a roommate who would accidentally walk in on her rubbing her pussy before a computer monitor.

Kate was quite experienced in the field of sex. She was a bisexual and had felt both the strong hands of a man and the gentle caress of a woman, sometimes at the same time. She loved sex, but did not often love people. She had never had a boyfriend (or girlfriend) last for a large length of time. This was not for lack of trying, however; she has just never found the right person who could balance the needs of the mind with the needs of the heart.

Kate had joined the LGBT club at her school in freshmen year. She had at first been looking for a place to see the social interactions between the homosexual and bisexual subculture. But as she got more and more curious about her own sexuality, it became a sort of hub for her experiments. She had seduced quite a few members of the group to help her feel pleasure from both ends of the spectrum, and she loved every minute of it.

It was winter vacation and both sisters were off of school for the next couple weeks. Alex returned home from Minnesota to the obvious sounds of sex resonating from her sister's room. Their parents were out buying groceries, but had promised they'd be home not long after Alex arrived. The moans and groans of lustful contact were loud and clear, echoing down the halls and stairs to the foyer.

Alex sighed, dropped her keys back into her pocket, and proceeded to walk back through the front door, locking it behind her. She then rang the doorbell and waited for a response. A few agonizing minutes later, Kate arrived at the door, somewhat frazzled and flushed.

It seemed she had quickly thrown on a pair of pajamas. Bright smiles were met as the siblings embraced, but Alex could not help notice her sister's nipples poking her through the thin fabric of the shirt. She could also recognize the smell of sweet pussy juice rising up to meet her, and she had to fight the urge to look down and see whether or not her sister's panties showed signs of dampness. She also heard, very slightly, the sound of the back door opening and closing. She sighed again at the crazy love life of her sister.

This whole encounter, however, was beginning to make her somewhat aroused and she could not fight back the feeling that she wished she could swap places with her sister at the moment. She didn't often feel these powerful surges of want and lust, but when she did they were enough to make her fantasize about almost anything.

They broke their hug and they exchanged greetings, "Hi! How's school?"

Alex replied, "It's just as exciting as ever, though I'm sure not many people would find growing tissues in a petri dish very exciting."

Kate chuckled at her sister's modesty. She had been very impressed with her ambition for quite some time and had looked up to her as an idol.

"I didn't wake you up, did I?" asked Alex, trying to sell the idea that she had no idea what her sister had been doing only moments before. Kate quickly realized her bedraggled appearance was somewhat suspicious for it being noon, but she went along with it, forcing a fake yawn and saying, "Yeah, I wasn't expecting you home so soon, or I would have woken up and at least gotten dressed."

They both giggled nervously before Kate said, "If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go take a shower and freshen up a bit. Just make yourself at home!" She winked and with a quick dash up the stairs she was out of sight.

Alex slowly made her way into the kitchen, helping herself to an apple from the fridge. She was starving from her long drive. She resolved to wait to unpack her things until her parents returned. She walked into the living room and removed her shoes, neatly standing them next to the couch. She sat down and grabbed the remote, flicking on the television.

Kate sighed as she heard the TV come on and she knew now she could finish in peace. She made her way into the bathroom, stopping along the way to grab her favorite toy: a dual ended strap-on. She turned on the water and as she waited for it to get warm she quickly stripped down. She poised the strap-on head at her pussy and pushed eagerly.

The entire length of the one side slid up with ease as her pussy had been stretched just moments before with her latest male fling. She loved this toy the best because as she moved the shaft in and out of her dripping wet hole, she would pretend she was a guy and was beating off her pretend cock with the other end.

She stepped into the now-hot shower and continued thrusting with her right hand. Her left hand roamed from tweaking her short brown nipples, to flicking her erect clit, to massaging her soft ass cheeks. Eventually, she reached between and began rimming her tight asshole with her index finger. She moaned with ecstasy, loud and confident she would not be heard due to the running water. But a small doubt crept into her mind. What if Alex had heard? What if she came up to see what was going on? What would she do when she saw her sister, masturbation shamelessly?

Her doubts began to lead to fantasy and she soon realized she envisioned herself fucking her sister in the ass with her strap-on. Surprised and taken aback by her thoughts, she quickly tried to push the fantasy from her mind and instead began to focus once more on her second hole. It hadn't been getting much action lately, and she loved getting reamed in both holes equally.

She slowly slid her finger into her ass and began twisting her hand. Her climax rose so suddenly it caught her off guard as she began howling from the pleasure. She imagined that if she were a guy, hot jizz would be flying a hundred miles an hour from the end of her cock, sped by the force of the orgasm. Her legs felt weak and her body slowly slid to the bottom of the shower. She lifted her left finger and began sucking on it in earnest, tasting her second love pot. She let go of the strap-on and allowed to it slowly slide out of her pussy.

As her afterglow wore off, she shakily stood, turning off the shower. She exited the little stall and grabbed a towel, drying off her large breasts and her soft ass cheeks. After she was all dry, she walked back into her bedroom and dressed in jeans and a long, comfortable shirt. Weekend clothes, as they were, did not accentuate her body, at least, not as much as her school clothes did.

She walked back down the stairs to find her sister flipping through the channels. She looked extremely bored. Little did she know, Alex was incredibly frustrated. She was left with a need after what she had felt earlier and now that she had no school work to distract her, she desperately needed to get off, but she didn't believe it was prudent to do so with her sister in the house. So their she was, trying to find something to keep her mind off her growing warmth downstairs.

Kate walked over and sat down next to Alex and asked if she wanted to go to the local burger place to grab a bite. "I'm starving," she said, which was due to the hard fucking she had been receiving earlier. Alex agreed and they both hopped into Kate's car. They drove over to the fast-food restaurant and ate inside. As they ate their food, Kate noticed Alex's growing discomfort.

"What's wrong, sis?" she asked tentatively, truly concerned for her sister. The two of them had always been very close, sharing practically everything. However, as they had gotten older, Alex had become more introvert as Kate became more open and revealing. Sometimes when they sat to talk, it was entirely filled by Kate speaking of herself and Alex listening, curious. Any efforts by Kate to get Alex to talk about herself were met by flimsy excuses that she had nothing going on at the moment. However, this time was different. This time, Alex decided to confide her secret in Kate, just like when they were young.

With a heavy sigh and a hushed breath, she whispered to her sister, "I've been feeling a bit stressed, lately," she braced herself for what she would say next, "I feel a lot of pressure, being 22, to finally lose my virginity-"

Kate let loose a quick squeak of surprise. With wide eyes, she looked around but found she hadn't attracted any unwanted attention with her short outburst. "You're still a virgin?" she whispered in shocked disbelief to her sister. She knew Alex was shy, but she didn't think that that would have stopped her... She couldn't help think back to the fantasy she had developed earlier. She blushed from the thoughts, but Alex thought she was blushing due to shame of such unabated surprise.

Alex grabbed Kate's hand reassuringly, surprising her. "It's okay, Kate. I'm still a happy person. I just wish..." she cleared her throat bashfully, "I just want to have sex before I finish college." Kate's heart began beating like a bass drum in her ears. "I have to go to the bathroom," she mumbled, releasing her hand from Alex's grasp. She quickly scampered off to the ladies room, leaving her sister confused and alone.

Kate looked into the mirror, hard, staring at herself. "What are you thinking!?" she quietly thought aloud, "She's your sister, not just some girl from the club."

"But I want her so fucking BAD!" another voice in her mind shouted. She stood there, churning her thoughts quietly, trying to decide what to do when she realized she had been in there for an awful long time. She gathered herself and decided she would think more about this some other time.

The two sisters drove home in awkward silence, until Alex said, "Kate? Do you want to talk about-"

"I'll help."

"What?"

"I'll help you get laid," it was Kate's turn to smile an awkward smile, as she fought to keep her composure. Alex was a bit put off. She hadn't confided in Kate in order to enlist her help; she just felt like it was one little stress her sister could help her bear. However, Alex knew that when Kate decided to take action, very little could be done to stop her. Little did she know, Kate's goal was to fulfill her own fantasy.

When they arrived home, the two girls noticed that their parents' car was now in the driveway and they were busy unloading the groceries from the trunk. They waved to each other and whatever tense feeling that had fallen over the two quickly dissolved as they helped their parents bring in the groceries.

Their dad's name was Richard and he contributed his dark hair to Alex. He was around 5' 9", but the years had worn on his physique and his muscle tone had long begun to wane. Their mother was named Christine and she had deep red hair, though this is due a little more to dying her greying hair than to genetics.

"So where did you two just come back from?" Their mother asked.

"We were just eating ou-eh, out eating lunch," said Kate, stumbling over her words. She began to feel embarrassed, but no one had noticed her slip up.

That night at dinner, everything returned to normal. It was exactly the same as it was all the other times Alex had returned home from college. They sat about, eating another one of their father's delicious meals (he was a chef at a local high-end restaurant), and talking about themselves. Alex talked about some events that had been happening at her school, but not before being prompted by her mother.

At last, Alex could feel comfortable again. At home, with her family, she had no prying eyes, or at least, she thought she didn't. She couldn't help but feel a small nagging feeling, as if she had forgotten something, or she hadn't realized something.

This feeling followed her to bed and after she got dressed in her winter pajamas and settled under the warm covers, she thought about it. She thought about what her sister had said. How would she help her? How could she? Alex decided she should ask Kate what her plans were, and possibly dissuade her from it... possibly.

She rose from her bed and walked over to her bedroom door. She grabbed the handle and began to open it and found Kate standing right outside with her fist up in preparation of knocking.

"Oh, hey sis," Alex said, slightly nervous. Kate looked about quickly before slinking her way into the room. Alex shut the door behind her sister and they both sat down on the bed. They sat in silence for a while before Alex tried to pipe up, saying, "So, about this help-"

"Alex, what gets you hot?" Kate interrupted, looking straight into her sister's dark eyes.

"What?" Alex stammered, recoiling. She wasn't expecting such a direct question.

"What gender do you like?" Kate insisted. Alex hadn't ever thought about it. She just assumed she liked boys, but hadn't actually shown interest in them. Her mind did begin to wonder what it would be like to be with a girl, but the images she got were... a tad bit confusing. She had seen lesbian porn and even gay porn, but neither had appealed to her as much. Yet, thinking back to the lesbian action, she began to feel a little hot under the collar.

"Uh-I- I don't know." She murmured, unsure of her own feelings at this point.

"So, you might be bi?" Kate asked, accidentally allowing a bit of excitement into her voice.

"I don't think so..." Alex replied, nervous, yet ready to speak of her feelings. Kate had been expecting this.

"What exactly have you done with a guy?" She asked. If she were careful, she could get exactly what she wanted.

"Well, not much," Alex said, "I've tried dating before, but I never get very far before something happens."

"Like what?" her sister asked, curious.

"Oh, most of the time, they move too fast. They expect me to just want to-" she hesitated a moment, "fuck... after a very short time."

"Wait, so you've never even given a blowjob before?"

Alex simply shook her head, averting her eyes, she felt a bit embarrassed in front of her sister. Kate let a devilish smirk cross her face for a moment before saying, "There's a way I can help with that." Alex was getting very confused at this point. Kate said, "I'll be right back," and quietly left the room.

Less than a minute had passed before she returned, obviously hiding something behind her back. "Before you try it for the first time, you should get some experience," she said, revealing her double-sided strap-on she had.

"Wha-?" Was all Alex could say at first. She wasn't sure what she had expected her sister to come back with, but certainly not something quite like this. A multitude of questions shot back and forth through her mind before she settled on one.

"Why are there two..." her question trailed off. Kate quickly took one end of the purple monster into her mouth, rolling her tongue and making loud sucking noises. "What are you doing?" Alex hissed.

Kate took the toy out for a moment to whisper, seductively low, "Teaching." She winked and went back to work. Alex slowly became less shocked and more entranced as the spectacle wore on. Kate really began going at it, bobbing up and down, drawing back and focusing on the head before falling back down the length. She even began to moan for a spell before she paused.

She took the toy out of her mouth and with a leveled gaze said, "Your turn, sis." Alex, very tentatively, opened her mouth and leaned forward. The entire time her mind was yelling, "why are you doing this?" but and smaller, yet more influential voice was saying, "What have you got to lose?"

She took the head of the strap-on into her mouth, but didn't know what to do after that point. She then began to slide it further into her mouth but Kate stopped her.

"Focus on the head first. That's where guys feel the most. You wanna get him hard first, and then go further down."

Alex backed up a bit and found the tell-tale bulge of the head. She began to use her tongue to swirl around it and before too long she began to pick up a rhythm. She then confidently took more of the fake cock in her mouth, bobbing back and forth like she had seen her sister do. Kate was impressed. This was supposedly her sister's first time giving a blowjob, albeit a fake one, and she was doing very well.

She was not only impressed, but terribly turned on as well. Her nipples had grown long and erect, straining against her pajama shirt. She had to fight not to reach up and fondle herself. And then she got an idea.

"Wait a second. I just realized something," Kate said. Alex drew the plastic dick out of her mouth and asked, "What?" She was having such a good time, learning this new experience. She hadn't ever seen a flesh and blood penis in person, but with her sister's help she hoped she would soon.

Kate continued, "This isn't really realistic, me holding it like this. It's not very genuine."

"Well, what do you propose?" Alex asked lustily, thinking Kate would bring in one of her guy friends tomorrow for her to try out. Of course it couldn't be that easy.

"This," Kate answered, taking off her panties. Alex had seen her sister naked before, but not since they had been little kids. She realized that Kate had filled out quite nicely, but it was still incredibly awkward to suddenly have your sibling strip right in front of you.

She did, however, feel that strange sensation from earlier, her wanting to be like her sister. "What are you doing?" she asked, nervous yet curious. Kate had a heavy gaze as she looked over Alex's body. She extended her hand, motioning for the strap-on. Alex handed it to her, getting a general idea of what was to come next.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Kate & Alex Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds