• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Desi-Indian Wife's debauchery in Am

Desi-Indian Wife's debauchery in Am

I went to the desi party in the block around 7 PM on March 2012 in South Brunswick Manor Community, in New Jersey. It was a holi party hosted by the good Indian folks residing there. All residents and guests were invited. The crowd turnout was quite a large, considering it was a week night. Since it's been a while the last time I played holi; it was in Bombay, when I was 17 years old, I didn't know what to wear. So I decided on a white tee, which showed my muscles and pecks. I am 5'10" in height.

As I entered the community area, where tents were setup for holi colors, food, drinks etc, I heard music. Under the lights in front of the tents, there were some groups of people dancing to a hindi song. There were kids (mostly Indian, some white), there were women and men on the sides, talking with beer in their hand. Some women looked a bit buzzed as well. I couldn't recognize their faces with the colors on. I said 'hello' to the organizers and dropped in a dish, that I had bought earlier from the restaurant, in the tent. I got a beer and went to watch the dance, standing beside the men. Most were passing lewd comments about the women and the women were flaunting in front of the men. But I knew not to make any such comments, as most were married and friends with each other. I kept my distance. Some of the wives started pulling their husbands into the dance area. Manish pushed me into the middle of the dancing folks.

He said, "Have fun buddy".

I was bit timid, since I am a single, divorced guy in my 30s and not used to having with so many Indian people around me. Since the light wasn't so bright, I saw a woman, probably in her early thirties, was pulling my hand in and started to groove to the music. The beer got to me a bit and I stared at her. She was wearing a long white skirt, a light pink top and she wore hoop earrings. She was about 5'4" with light skin, jet black hair and a nice neck. I noticed that she had a ring and wondered if she was really married. She started rubbing my crotch with her gyrations. I caressed her boobs, without anyone noticing.

"I am Sid," I said.

"I am Malini," she screamed into my ears.

I wasn't complaining, she had pretty eyes and a great ass.

"Do you live around here, Malini"?

"I am not from here Sid, this is spring break for my son, Arju, We are visiting my sister," she said, with a bright smile. "What about you Sid"?

"I live around the corner, behind those big trees in the condo on the first floor."

"Nice, then you have all the privacy. Are you married?"

"I was once but its been a while. I just date."

Her 6 year-old son, Arju, came in about 5 minutes later and asked if it was okay to go and stay the night with her sister's friend, in Dayton. She stepped out and said something to her sister and then, after waving goodbye to her son, came back to me.

"My sister's going to drop him off at her friend's place and will be back in an hour."

I kind of got an idea where she was going with this. It gave me an instant hard-on.

"Would you like some more wine, Malini? I have some in my condo."

"I am not sure, Sid, this seems to be a desi community and people gossip."

"Why don't I go ahead, open my door and you can sneak in? The three other families in my building are here at the party and they will be here at least two more hours."

She hesitated a bit, 'I'm sorry, I can't do that. I am married."

"I promise you, it won't take too long just a glass of my best wine and then you can go back. No one will notice you."

"Do you think I am some kind of slut?"

"My intentions are very pure," I said without much conviction, staring at her boobs.

She bit her lips and said, "What's the door number?"

I said, "Number 49, behind the big trees."

I started sneakily walking to my condo. After five minutes, I heard a knock on my door.

It was Malini. I pulled her inside.

"Shit, you're hurting me!"

I said, "You haven't starting hurting yet!" Winking at her.

In the light of my condo, she looked so pretty. She went to the powder room, washed her face and hands and came out clean.

"Hmm... So, this is your bachelor pad, where you bring all your women?"

"Not all, just some."

She caught me staring at her chest.

"Now, where's my glass of wine?" She asked.

I poured the wine into two glasses and gave it to her, caressing her fingers. She didn't seem to mind. She walked to the wall and started looking at a painting of a naked woman.

"Sid, this is a great work of art, why isn't she clothed?"

I went behind her, just an inch away from her ass and whispered into her ear, "I had to undress her first, to begin the painting."

She turned back abruptly and her cheeks brushed my chin. I kissed her on the lips.

She slapped me, "I am a married woman, Sid. Just because I came to your condo, it doesn't make me your slut."

I simply smiled and muttered to myself, "She's going to be a great fuck."

I took her half-empty wine glass from her, sitting it on the end table. I pushed her against the wall and pulled her long skirt up to reveal her milky thighs. She tried to fight me but I knew it was just a fake attempt. I began kissing her lips, licking the side of her neck, behind her ears and I put my tongue inside her ear. She squirmed and tried to open the door to leave. I pulled her back this time, I pulled her forward and let her hand touch my crotch.

"Sid, you're big and hard. I cannot do this, I am married."

She leaned on the couch, with her hands in front so that her ass was in front of me.

I squeezed her ass through her skirt, "Do you like this Malini?"

"I can't do this, Sid."

I got mad and opened the door, "Please leave then."

She was very surprised and said, "So much anger, I was just kidding".

Then I held her hand and we started moving to the bedroom. She put her hand into my jeans, touched my ass crack and pinched my ass.

I was surprised, "She is kinky," I thought.

I pushed her onto the bed. She lay down on her back, I pushed her skirt over her thighs and she pushed it back down. I got naked really quick. My nips were hard and my cock was vibrating. At this point it was about 8 inches long, brown and curvy at the tip. I held it in my hand and was teasing it over her, with one leg on the bed.

"Will you fuck me"? "Yeah! Right now"

She got up and started kissing my lips. Then she moved to my chest, feeling my nipples with her well manicured nails and circling them with her tongue. My cock got harder.

"You naughty boy," she hissed looking at my cock.

I removed her pink top and saw her C-sized boobs struggling to get free from her red bra. I unhooked her bra and let them free. I put my mouth on to her left boob and started squeezing her right one. Then I stuck out my tongue and started sucking on her light brown nips, which were erect and taut.

"Bit harder, Sid, they're yours.

"I bent down and started kissing her navel, pulling her skirt and panties down and getting her naked. She jumped into the bed and under the covers, hiding.

"Please turn off the lights."

"No way, I wanna fuck you with all the lights on."

She started blushing.

I pulled out the covers and got on top of her, my cock touching her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and spread her legs.

"Open your eyes, bitch!" I yelled.

She loved me cursing and did as she was told. I put her legs on top of my shoulders and started rubbing my cock over her clit.

"AAAH!" She moaned.

I slid my cock gently into her pussy, then deeper inside. She enjoyed it.

"Deeper, deeper."

I clasped both of her hands tight against the bed and started fucking her.

"Fuck me harder!" She cried.

I started going deeper and harder. At this point, I was fucking her really hard. I put my mouth on her boobies and smelled them, licking them and fucking her at the same time.

"I am coming, coming, Sid!"

"I am almost there, baby!" I cried out.

Within few seconds, I shot my cum into her pussy and taking my cock out, sprayed the cum over her chest. I rolled out of my bed, wiped myself then threw a towel at her. Then, finishing my wine, I returned back to the bed.

She started to dress, reluctantly, as she moved to my living room and put on the skirt, top and sandals. I pushed her against the back of the couch, her hands resting on the back of it. I lifted her skirt up and started fucking her, doggie style.

"AAAH, Sid! You're the best, baby, USE me, ABUSE me. Please..."

I kept fucking her fast and hard, spreading her legs on top of the couch whilst squeezing her boobies. We came for the second time.

She turned around, "This was the best fuck ever, Sid. I will never forget this holi. I am one very satisfied wife."

With that, she left silently, into the darkness.

I stared at the door, still naked, not quite sure what had just happened!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Desi-Indian Wife's debauchery in Am

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds