• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Runner's Fantasy

A Runner's Fantasy

Everyday at 9:00 PM, Monica would go running. She wasn't a huge fan of crowds and the looks people would give her. Even though she ran at night she still had a nice tone across her body, and her running only gave her tone, she was still very curvy.

Everyday at the same time Mark would sit out on his porch and watch her run passed his home. She wore some of the tiniest shorts he had ever seen, her ass nearly falling out with each step. Her sports bra had a hard time holding the busty woman in place and so her breasts bounced as she ran. The movement would also force her thong to ride up and over her shorts, giving Mark quite the view.

One day Mark decided that he had to have her. There was no question. She had made him so hard so often, it only seemed fair. He made arrangements in his basement for his devious plans, and by the time it was 9:00, he waited in the road, acting as though he was on a walk. It was then that he saw her. Her breasts bouncing and squeezed into her small sports bra, her round ass falling out of her shorts, her thong clearly visible, and her toned body covered in an attractive layer of sweat.

As she ran by he nonchalantly stuck his foot out, causing Monica to fall, but by the time she tried to push herself up, Mark had already covered her mouth and was dragging her into his house. She fought with all her might but it wasn't any use against him. He has also worked out strenuously everyday.

He dragged her into the basement, forced her into handcuffs that cut into her wrists when she struggled, and chained her to a bed.

Mark took a long look at the woman and cut her clothes from her revealing her delicate flesh. Her nipples were perky and pink, her pussy was tight and cleanly shaved. He leaned over her and grabbed her right nipple, pulling, twisting and rubbing it while he sucked her left nipple. She moaned lightly, giving into him ever so slightly. He smiled into her soft skin and bit down her soft nipple, she moaned louder.He used his free hand to scope out her sweet ass and pussy, inserting two fingers into her pussy, moving at a slow and rhythmic pace. Her hips clenched at his touch. He took this as a sign to deepen the feeling and inserted his fist and pumped it in and out at a gradually increasing pace. She moaned loudly, and louder each time. It was a sweet moan that made Mark grow harder each time he heard it. It was almost painful for him to hold it back. But he still had more planned for the slut.

He pulled away, his hand covered in her juices and her breasts red and moist with saliva. He thrust his fist into her face.

"Clean it off." Mark ordered. She froze, not sure of what to do. He took his clean hand and slapped her across the face. She gasped and looked up at him once more.

"Lick it, you little whore." She obediently leaned up into his hand and licked her juices from it, working her tongue across his palm, in between each individual finger. He pulled and looked at the blushing girl below him.

Mark walked away and came back with a rope, which her proceeded to tie around her pussy like a thong, her fixed her pussy's lips so they were around the rope and it was directly rubbing against her sensitive clit. He unchained her from the bed, and forced her to stand. He smacked her ass and Monica yelped in pain.

"Why do you run in thongs?" he asked to demean her.

She had no response.

"Why?" he shouted and slapped her pussy as hard as he could.

"Because it feels good." she said, her face bright red.

"Because you're a little slut, right?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"Because I'm a little slut." Monica was looking at the ground, so he forced her to look up at him.

"Run around the room." he instructed her. He slapped her ass and she started off running as he began to strip his clothes from himself until he was naked and rubbing his throbbing cock up and down and he watched her bare ass and tits bounce, and the look on her face the rope rubbed harshly against her soft pussy.

"Stop." he said, and she stopped. "come here." she obediently came to him and he cut her bonds from her, her asshole and cunt now sore and pink.

He pushed her onto the bed once more and onto her knees.

"Open wide." Mark ordered before he shoved his massive cock into his petite mouth. He throat fucked her fast and hard. She was gagging and couldn't breathe very well, but he had no mind for her, only the pleasure she could give. Not wanted to cum yet, he pulled out, and Monica began to gasp for air.

"You're such a fucking whore." he said, and shoved her from onto her knees, to with her tits pressed against the bed and her ass in the air. "Don't move." he ordered, and she timidly obeyed. He fetched a red bowl and ice cold water with a tube.

He inserted the small tube into her round ass and she shivered. He released the liquid and as it poured into her ass, she moaned loudly.

"It hurts." she said shakily when he removed the tube, the water was gone.

"Hold it, bitch." he said, before she could do a thing, he shoved his dick into her pussy. She moaned loudly. He began moving against her so deeply and quickly they had to adjust positions so they were against the wall, one of her legs in the air and him fucking her from behind.

"Harder." she uttered.

"What was that?" Mark asked, just to embarrass her.

"I said fuck me harder!" she screamed and he obeyed, moving even faster and harder, putting his whole body into the movement.

he pulled out before he came and grabbed the red bowl and instructed her to release the water. She squatted over it and released it and he rubbed his cock, which was throbbing with the desire to cum inside her.

He pushed her down once more, dumping the water on the floor, but he didn't care. All he cared about was having her.

He shoved his cock into her tight ass and she screamed with pleasure.

He built up speed, going faster and faster and harder and harder until her came inside her ass. He moaned and pulled out, collapsing on the bed beside the gasping woman.

"Shall I have you over again?" he asked, and glanced over at Monica, who was nodding quickly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Runner's Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds