• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Unexpected Desire Ch. 00

An Unexpected Desire Ch. 00

This story, plus the following chapters, is interwoven with a little bit of truth, fantasy, and fiction. Stories are what you make of them ... the more realistic, the better.

As always, all comments and suggestions are appreciated. All characters are of legal age and any similarity to ages, names, and/or locations are purely coincidental.

I decided to revisit this portion of the story. As my writing developed I realized how much work it truly needed. I hope you enjoy the updated version!

Prequel to "An Unexpected Journey"

Before I begin my story, let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 35 years old, 6'2" and 195 pounds. I still stay in good shape being in the military and have been divorced for almost 10 years. Currently I'm on a deployment in the Middle East and have been here for a few months. The sole source of entertainment when I'm not working 14+ hour days is working out and spending what little relaxation time I have on my iPad or laptop, which was what I was presently doing. I had decided to check my social media networks before I headed off to sleep with Facebook being the least interesting.

An unexpected update from my niece's page actually piqued my interest. Thinking back I realized I had last seen her years ago when she was in those awkward years ... leaving her early teens and heading towards adult independence. I always knew in the back of my head she was going to be a little wild child when she grew up, taking after her mother seemingly in every way. The present picture I was looking at only confirmed my earlier thoughts; apparently she was celebrating her 18th birthday with a raucous bunch of friends. I laughed to myself. Apparently she's celebrating in style, and being an Aquarius, she liked being the center of attention.

Amused I clicked her page and began browsing through her pictures, wondering why I never bothered to see just what she had been up to ever since I came into the military. Curiosity got the best of me and I began looking at the different picture folders; birthday party, trip folders, and others appeared. Seeing a folder labeled "profile pictures", I clicked on it.

"Wow she's really grown up," I said to myself.

That was when it hit me ... almost unexpectedly; how incredibly beautiful and sexy she had become. Her facial features were incredibly smooth, flawless to be exact. Her soft brown eyes were almost hypnotic, almost to the point where I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her hair was golden light brown and framed her delicate features perfectly. Her lips were full and almost pouty in appearance.

"My gosh, she's got perfect lips for sucking cock." The words escaped my lips before I even realized what I had said. Almost as if on cue, a familiar sensation tingled through my cock as I felt it rapidly begin to tingle and expand.

"Wow she's definitely changed since the last time I saw her," I said to myself. Gone were the childlike mannerisms and adolescent immaturity. What I saw now was anything but that and my suspicions were confirmed when I clicked on another folder labeled "selfies".

I sat back from my laptop, staring at the screen. I couldn't believe the image I was looking at; my niece on her bed, taking a "selfie" on her hands and knees. She wore a form fitting half shirt, showing off her tight, flat stomach. Her hip-hugging jeans embraced every curve of her body like a second skin. Her back, unbelievably arched, caused her ass to perk up in the air invitingly.

Immediately visions flashed in my head of firm little bottom bouncing into my hips seductively while glancing over her shoulder and teasingly biting her lip. The growing, tingling sensation in my cock began to cloud the feeling of guilt I was having, no longer viewing her as my sister's daughter but as an incredibly young and sexy woman. While the sweet innocence I remembered was still there in her face, her body and demeanor said, "You know you want to me".

As I looked at more pictures in the folder, a number of them showed her kissing to the camera, her lips pursed for effect. My fantasies began to take shape in my mind and I began to imagine her lips running up and down my cock, licking seductively, and kissing the shaft teasingly.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take," I thought. As if on cue, a steady stream of precum began to leak along the inside of my thigh ... my cock completely hard.

With it straining against my boxers, lust once again overtook my feeling of guilt and I slid my pulsating cock through the opening of my boxers and slowly began to stroke it. A building wave of euphoria began to overtake me with each slow and measured stroke of my hand. Instantly precum poured from the head and began running down the side of the shaft. I couldn't take my eyes from her sweet innocent face as I began stroking my slippery cock, the precum flowing easily over my fingers. Soft audible gasps escaped my mouth as I bit down on my lip, fighting the growing urge to let my building orgasm escape.

I began clicking through other pictures of her with breathless anticipation. Various pictures of her kissing seductively at the camera greeted me. The more I gazed at her, the more she affected me like a drug ... I was craving her.

"Damn I want her," I said to myself. I began to look at every detail of her body ... imagining how her lips would feel, the scent of her skin, the feel of her tight young body against mine.

Unable to restrain my impending orgasm any longer, I straightened my legs as my back arched and my eyes closed. I bit my lip, trying to stifle the loud moans as they effortlessly escaped my lips. My balls began to tighten as my cock pulsated with each heartbeat as cum erupted from the enlarged head and splashed across stomach. Cum flowed in torrents from my cock as my fist pumped faster and faster. My breathing came in ragged gasps as more and more cum erupted from the head of my cock, dripping down the sides of my clenched stomach.

Leaning my head back, my breathing began to slow as my heart still raced ... pulsating throughout my body as a familiar calm began to overtake me. Slowly I stroked my cock, gently milking the remainder of my cum from the bottom of the shaft to the head. I sighed lightly as a feeling of contentment played over me and my eyes returned to the images of my niece, seeing her in a completely new light.

Chapter 1 coming soon!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Unexpected Desire Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds