• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • California Ch. 05

California Ch. 05

My girlfriend's mother was on her knees in front of me, naked, with my cum plastered all over her face. She was in fact licking and slurping on my spent cock and gradually bringing me back to a state of hardness.

How it got this far is not the point. The point is that this wasn't intense enough in and of itself. What really pushed this whole thing well into Weirdsville was her boyfriend Leo was in the room, directing the action from behind his video camera, which was mounted on a tripod.

"I want to see some tit-play," Leo directed. "Hold up your tits for him, Shirley. Sean, I want to see you fuck your girlfriend's mother's tits."

Shirley complied, held up her nice big round handfuls and sandwiched my cock in her cleavage.

Her soft pillowy titflesh felt fantastic against my hard, hot rod. Shirley drooled a long line of slobber down into her cleavage; her spit was full of my man-slime. Holding her ample boobs in both hands and moving them up and down, my dick slid smoothly between her tits.

Out of my peripheral vision I became aware of Leo undoing his belt and his trousers but I couldn't take my eyes off the vision of my cock deeply embedded between Mrs. Leblanc's knockers.

"Talk dirty to him, Slut."

"Oooh Sean . . . do you like the way I'm pressing my breasts up around your cock? Do you like fucking my tits, Sean?"

"uh . . . yeah . . ."

"What's the matter with you, son?" Leo spoke up. "Your girlfriend's mother is hard at work pleasuring your cock - say it like you mean it."

"Yes, Mrs. Leblanc, I like fucking your tits. It feels good." And it did feel good. I don't know what was better – the way it felt or how good

Shirley looked with the purple head of my cock poking up and then disappearing back down between the rounded tops of her generous boobs.

Shirley was looking me straight in the eye as I fucked her tits. Her mascara was a bit smeared around the corners of her eyes but that just added to the general sluttiness of it all. She drooled a bit down between her cleavage again, and then lowered her head to suck and lick the head of my cock as it came up. Her red lips were like an O and there was a popping sound each time she released the head of my cock.

I finally pulled out of titfucking her and put the head of my cock right on her lips. Shirley parted her lips, took me into her wet mouth and sucked me deep. That felt great, too, of course.

She finally released me. Holding my hard as nails dick in her hand like it was a microphone, my girlfriend's mom simply said, "Please fuck me now."

I helped her to her feet. Unsteady after all that time on her knees, I offered my hand to help her up. Her panties were still at mid-thigh, and my jeans were still around my ankles. We sorted that out; all she wore now was her thigh-hi stockings and heels, which accentuated the eroticism of the event. Holding Mrs. Leblanc's hand, I made a show of displaying her naked body for Leo's camera. "You're a sexy lady, Mrs. Leblanc," I said truthfully.

"A sexy slut," Leo corrected. His pants were down around his ankles and he was stroking a heroic hard-on. I couldn't help but 'check him out' because Lauren my girlfriend had commented on his size – or rather, lack thereof. He didn't look that small, quite frankly. Maybe slightly less than average; maybe it was cold in that hotel room the other day.

Leo continued with his directing of the action: "Now get on your hands and knees, Slut. Sean, I want to see you throw a fuck into this slut."

Shirley quickly obeyed. I got behind her. The backs of Shirley's thighs looked tight, her pussy looked just like her daughter's; a fat clam. I pushed my rock hard cock against her fat pussylips. Shirley was so wet I slid right in.

After a couple of shoves I pulled out and slid head of my cock up and down and along the crack of Shirley's ass, making sure to rub it hard against her tight little puckered rosebud.

Shirley moaned. "Please put it in my pussy," she begged, looking back over her shoulder. "Fuck me."

I shoved it back in her wet cunt and started pumping away. Shirley moaned and shoved back hard on my cock every time I thrust. Her pussy was boiling; as she slid back she would clamp down tightly on my pole.

While I fucked Shirley, I leaned over and let a long line of drool onto the crack of her ass. Her now glistening asshole quivered noticeably. I placed my hand on the small of her back, put my thumb right on her asshole and began gently to massage her cute little puckered rosebud; little circles, round and round. Shirley seemed to enjoy this.

Now her butthole was slippery and wet so I pressed and my thumb slid right in there; her asshole was amazingly hot and tight. Shirley loved this and was soon thrusting her ass at my hand as I slid my rock hard cock in and out of her pussy. I was really working up a rhythm, getting in some quality strokes; my balls were slapping against her clit as I continued to ram it home.

Shirley moaned loudly as I fucked her; "Oh! Oh! OHHH!!!"

"Talk dirty, Slut!" Leo commanded. He had his cock in his hand and was obviously enjoying the show.

Shirley looked over her shoulder; lips parted, eyes closed. "Fuck me, Sean. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt."

Her dirty talk was encouraging me. I felt the familiar sensations building up in the head of my cock.

"Fuck me!" she begged. "FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKME!"

Her clam started squirting, I felt her cunt walls gripping me; Shirley was cumming on my cock.

"OH SEAN! OH! OH! OOOHHHHHH!!! I'M C-U-M-M-M-M-M-I-N-G!!!!"

I held on for dear life as her pussy spasmed out on my cock – my fingers sunk knuckledeep into her middle-aged hips. Finally she collapsed face down on the mattress; her cuntwalls continued to clench on my hot, hard cock.

Finally I withdrew. I hadn't yet cum and my tool was shiny and wet – coated with Mrs. LeBlanc's lovejuices. My girlfriend's mom was face down in the pillows, butt high in the air. I glanced over at Leo - he just nodded; it was pretty clear which way this thing was going to go, so I decided to give Leo some dialogue for his personal porno film; "I'm going to fuck you in the ass now, Shirley."

"Oh Sean, I can't wait to feel your big cock in my ass," Shirley sighed as she reached into a side drawer and produced a tube of sex lube. She groaned and moaned as I spread lube all over her tight little puckered asshole with the head of my hard cock. I laid the head of my cock on her asscrack and slid it up and down a little. Manipulating her anus sent shivers through her body.

I sensed that Shirley was ready. She was already fingering her clit as she begged, "Oh Sean, please shove your big cock in my ass."

Shirley squirmed impatiently. I wanted to tease her a little but my cock was hard and leaking pre-cum; I couldn't wait. I pressed against her sphincter, she relaxed and the head of my cock slid past the rim. I paused for a moment, savoring the feel of her of her tight little asshole wrapped around the ridge of my helmet. Shirley ground her ass back at me, gasping in a mixture of shock and delight, "Oh, Sean, fuck me. Fuck my butt-hole."

Shirley was loose enough 'back there' for me to start fucking for real now as I slid it all the way in. She started rubbing her pussy; I could feel her knuckles against my balls. She groaned as I slowly withdrew and then plunged it in again. As I plunged in again and again I couldn't believe the feeling, so much hotter and tighter.

I was slamming it home, balls to the walls into my girlfriend's mom's butt.

Under the force of my thrusts, Shirley fell forward onto the mattress and I fell over her. She was coated in sweat, her asscheeks a nice set of pillow around my dick which was deep in her tight asshole. I was humping up and down on her ass, making loud slapping sounds as I plunged straight down between her ass cheeks.

"He's fucking me in the ass!" Shirley sighed, "he's fucking me in the A-A-A-S-S-S-S-S-!-!-!"

I reached around to hold her full breasts, pinching a nipple hard. With my other hand I reached around to join her in her pussy play while Shirley massaged her clit I inserted two fingers into her pussy. More moaning, shivering and I'm sure a few orgasms as I pushed my fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

As I rode her with my cock shoved up her ass, Shirley reached under a pillow, produced a dildo, snapped it on and demanded; "Fuck my pussy with this, Sean. DP me! I want to try DP!"

No problem – we had already moved way past Weirdsville. I took the buzzing white plastic contraption from her, placed the head of it on her gaping wet pussy and shoved it in. Shirley moaned "OHHH!!!"

THE VIBRATIONS FELT FANTASTIC – I could feel the buzzing tool on the underside of my cock, right through the walls of her cunt. Shirley placed her hands on mine to guide me as I fucked her pussy with the plastic phallus. Her eyes were closed as she sighed and moaned, "O-O-O-H-H-H-H-H- SEAN-!-!-! This feels F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C-!-!-! FUCK ME-!-!-! -!-!-! FUCK MY PUSSY-!-!-! FUCK MY ASS-!-!-! FUCK MY A-A-A-S-S-S-S-S-!-!-!"

I felt my cock swell up bigger than before, like it was going to burst. I was slamming into her ass, watching my cock disappear in and out of her 'backdoor' again and again, slamming harder and harder into her asshole was. I began to shake violently.

Shirley practically went into convulsions as I pulled out and shot along stream of cum that landed across her back, right between her shoulder blades. A few more long of jizz across the small of her back and her round, quivering asscheeks.

"Oh yeah, Leo, cum on. Cum on me." Leo had moved up by the side of the bed; his pants were down around his ankles and he was jacking off in Shirley's face. Shirley was kissing the head of Leo's cock, her lips were pursed as his cum spurted out. "Give me your cum, Leo. Cum on me. Cum all over my face." Then, "Oooh!" as Leo's jizz splattered across Shirley's lips and chin.

Shirley smiled up at Leo with an adoring look on her cum-splattered face. "Thank you for that, Leo," she said quietly. "Thank you for your cum."

It was an intense afternoon, and finally it was over. I took a shower and went home for some well-needed rest. When I woke up I ate like a horse and then decided I liked the way things were working out; I decided I was going to see Shirley some more.

I thought things couldn't get any weirder; little did I know . . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • California Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds