• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Begged Rob to Let Me Stop

I Begged Rob to Let Me Stop

12

I begged Rob to let me stop but.....

When Rob got home that night, I was more calm, but I was still upset that the two kids had seen me, seen the writing on me. As soon as he was through the door I said:

"Rob, I can't do this anymore, they made me show off to two neighbor kids. Damnit Rob, I can't do it anymore. Adults are not fine but I can deal with it, I think, but not kids."

"So, do you think that the kids don't know what a naked woman looks like?"

"No, one of them was a girl, Amy, from down the street, but they're just kids Rob. I don't really enjoy letting your friends see me nude, and they try to get their hands all over me, but, God..."

"So, they're just seeing tits, ass and pussy. So what is the big deal Beth?

"Damnit Rob, it's not tits, ass and pussy, it's MY tits, ass and pussy, and I don't look like I did fifteen years ago. For God's sake, I am old enough to be their mother!"

"So you can be Mrs. Johnson instead of Mrs. Robinson!"

"Not fucking funny Rob, although I am sure that you thought it was. I am not fucking some eighteen year old kid from the neighborhood!"

"Beth, I am not telling you to fuck anyone, as a matter of fact, I don't want you fucking anyone but me, but I do want you to let anyone I want to see you naked. And right now I've included Marilyn, Judy and Paige in that. So if they want to show you off to the kid, bite your lip and do it!"

Well, as you may have guessed I wasn't going to win this argument. Later that day Marilyn, Judy and Paige arrived with several boxes and Rob supervised as they packed up every bit of my clothes but for two pairs of panties (for my curse days) and left me with two spaghetti strap sundresses and one halter top dress. I got to keep all my shoes, lovely isn't it?

Dinner was delivered pizza, which of course I had to answer the door to get it. Rob stood and watched me barely open the door to see who it was, ordered me to stand back and let the delivery boy inside. Needless to say he was overjoyed when he saw me, bare ass naked! I was totally humiliated because the writing on me was still very visible. I could see the kid's eyes on the writing, almost as much as on my body. I heard the chuckling when Rob made me go and get my purse for the money to pay the kid but more than anything to have him see my bare ass with "fat ass" written on it. I am beginning to think that Rob enjoys humiliating me. Do you think so too?

Anyway, I got the money, endured the staring eyes on my bare body and paid for it. Seems a little unfair to me that I have to show off everything I have and then pay the guy who is seeing me naked. I wish that Rob had not had our friend Bob shave and clip my pubic hair down to almost nothing. At least that would have hid something of me.

And no, I am not getting used to this! I still blush like mad, I can feel the heat in my face when someone other than Rob is able to look at my charms. I was never one to show off. I was in one wet t-shirt contest when I was in college, one! And I am sure that the only people who knew who I was were my girlfriends, the ones who egged me on to do it!

Now, my co-workers have seen me bare ass naked, most of the neighbors and they've seen me spanked and spanked pretty good and a couple of kids from the neighborhood and a pizza delivery kid. That's not counting the construction workers or truck driver!

We ate at the kitchen table, well at least Rob did, he made me stand up next to him so he could play with my pussy and finger fuck me while I ate. When I had eaten what I wanted, then he had me bend over so he could still get at my pussy and me suck his cock, right in the kitchen. Rob knows that I do not like it when I get sperm in my mouth or on my face, so he delights in holding my head down so I can't pull off his cock when he comes as I blow him. I don't really mind sucking him, in fact I actually enjoy it when he starts out soft and hardens in my mouth, but coming in my mouth....YUCK!

After dinner and a little TV watching Rob took me to the master bath and gave me an enema. You know those hot water bags with a nozzle attachment? That's what he bought to use on me. Another thing that I do not like because after that he is going to want anal sex. AND I DON'T LIKE ANAL SEX! But I try to please my husband. So after the enema and him watching me expel the soapy water, I was leaning on the bathroom counter while he lubricated my anus. Thankfully he played with my pussy some too. Otherwise I would have only been thinking about my poor anus.

Since he had already come once, I had to suck him hard. It didn't take long for him to get that way since he loves to stick his cock up my ass. He's actually fairly good at ass fucking. He takes his time, uses lots of lube and lets me get used to being filled back there.

Rob is the third man I have ever been with in my life, and the first to take me anally. And the last, I hope. I certainly do not want him to tell me to take one of his or our friends up the ass!

After he had come inside my ass I got to sleep and so did he.

The next morning he had me shower with him before he went to work, and fucked me in the shower after I had washed his cock clean. He came inside me, quite a lot actually considering that he had come twice yesterday.

Then I had to make breakfast for him, still nude, just an apron to cover the tender bits while I cooked. He was looking at one of those alternative newspapers. I heard him chuckle and he called me over and showed me an ad. It was for an amateur night strip contest at a club in our city. I just stared at him after I had read the ad. Rob grinned at me.

"I think I just found your next penalty payoff, Beth."

He thought that this was terribly amusing. I didn't.

"Rob, I can't...."

"Be careful what you say Beth."

Damn him! Rob kissed me good bye and left for work, leaving me nude again. I know that I agreed to this but I feel really dumb being nude all day without him here. I guess eventually I will get used to it, but it isn't going to be easy.

To kill some time I sat at our home computer and researched this club with the amateur contest. I was sorry I did. It's a club that doesn't serve alcohol, so they can admit down to eighteen year olds! God! It isn't in a good part of town either. I think that Rob will be coming with me. At least I hope so.

Rob came home shortly after 6 and he handed me a package of invitations. I looked at them curiously. Then he told me what they were for.

"Beth, honey, I want you to write out an invitation to your last place of employment, telling them that you will be in the amateur contest Thursday night. Tell them the name of the club and what time the contest starts. Tell them it's full nude. Tell them that if possible you will be dancing after the contest until the club closes. Also, you will write an invitation to the neighbors, telling them the same things. You will sign your name to each invitation Beth. And you will personally deliver each one. For the delivery, I will allow you to wear a coat, but a coat only. If someone asks why you have a coat on, you will tell them that it's because you are naked under it. If they ask to see, you will unbutton and open the coat darling. And you better hope that all the showers and scrubbing I know you have been doing will wear off the writing on you."

So now I am sitting nude, writing invitations to my own humiliation and I am going to hand them out to people that I really don't wish to be there. I should have never agreed to that deal with Rob. It actually sounding like it would be fun, but I didn't know that Rob was going to take advantage of every opportunity to show me off! I do know that now, however. And no matter how much I beg or whine, it isn't going to make much of a difference.

Rob was enjoying watching me write out the invitations to my former job and neighbors and friends, listening to me sigh, imagining how much it was getting to me that here I was, writing out essentially requests for people that I knew to come and watch me strip totally nude. It didn't matter to me that all of them had already seen me nude. It just wasn't "normal" for an almost 40 year old woman to be stripping in front of friends and acquaintances.

Or for that matter that that woman had only three dresses to her name along with two pairs of panties, and that she could only wear the panties when she had the "curse" each month. Or that she was not allowed clothes unless she was out of her home.

Rob walked over to me and watched me writing the invitations.

"Having fun Beth?"

"Oh sure Rob. I am just having a blast here, inviting people to come and watch me get naked. I looked up the club you know. Are you aware that it is focused on college age kids? I'm going to be so out of place there, Rob!"

"Just remember Beth, it's just tits, ass and pussy. Those kids won't care that you're as old as their mothers. (a chuckle here) They're just going to be happy to see pussy."

"Rob, doesn't it bother you to see me showing my body to other people?"

"Nope. I just think you're hot and I don't mind someone seeing your twat. Because I know at the end of night, you're coming home with me and my dick is the one inside you, darling."

"But Rob, I am not really enjoying this....I don't especially like to show my body. I'm not happy with it, I am getting fat. I don't want your friends to know what I look like there, you know what I mean...."

"Beth, honey, it's just a body part. They're all married, they've seen one before."

"But Rob, not mine!"

"You may not get used to showing it Beth, but you'll do what I want, right?"

I had nothing to say to that. I had already agreed to mind Rob. And though I was often embarrassed to death and humiliated, I had to admit that what he had me do was turning me on. I hoped that the "exercise program" he, I am sure, had orchestrated with his buddies, would make my body tighten up some and lose some weight. I wasn't expecting to look like I did when I was eighteen, but I was hoping for improvement. A lot of women will not admit it, but do like being looked at by men and women, clothed or unclothed. It made us feel desirable and wanted. I got that from Rob, but a little more from others couldn't hurt, could it?

Right now my biggest concern, other than being seen naked was that my nipples always got hard when someone saw me and I had to admit to myself that my pussy got moist. So I guess in some twisted way I was excited by being exposed.

Anyway, Rob needled me about the invitations and my having to write them out. And even more that he was making me hand deliver them in just a coat and heels. I found out later that he had called all the neighbors to let them know that I was coming around and that all I had on was a coat. And also that if asked what I was wearing I had to tell them just the coat and then prove it if they asked.

And they asked, each and every one of them.

"Beth, what do you have on?"

"Beth, why the coat when it is so warm out."

"It's all I have on."

"Just the coat?"

"Well and my heels."

"What if we wanted you to prove it Beth?"

"I'll open it for you."

By now my face was warm and blushing.

"Well, Beth, let's see if you're telling the truth."

Then, standing on someone's porch or front step, I had to unbutton my coat and open it up, exposing my entire front to them. By the third house I had figured out that Rob must have said something to each one because every one so far had asked me to prove that I was nude under my coat. I was beginning to think that I just should have left home without the coat. But I don't really think so!

Marilyn with Bob standing to her left and a little behind, flat out told me to take off the coat completely. She was trying to scare me and I thought I would show her, so I did. Bob got the hugest grin and when he read the invitation (they made me stand there, bare ass while they both read it) he burst out laughing.

"God damn, Beth, I haven't been there since college! Do you realize that you are going to be old enough to be the mother of the other amateurs?"

I hadn't until right then and I was starting to wonder if a penalty would be worse than going there. Then it dawned on me that this was my second penalty!

Marilyn just stood there and giggled as she heard what Bob said.

"This is going to be a fun night, seeing you stripping off for a bunch of young kids Beth."

Bob added:

"You know that you have to spread your legs for a dollar Beth?"

FUCK! I didn't know that either. I thought it was just going to be dancing and stripping! Marilyn let me put my coat back on and smirked at me.

"As much as I think that those clubs are degrading to women, Beth, I am going to love seeing you on stage! Especially when you are nude and showing your cunt for a buck. I wonder if we can take pictures of you. You'd love that I bet, Beth."

Damn her! And I remembered someone talking about photos from my restaurant trip with her, Judy and Paige. I left their home and moved on to the next, just holding my coat closed, since I figured I would be opening it at each stop. I was right. I finally got home and Rob took me to bed. Tonight, at least, there was no enema. Just vaginal sex for Rob. But after he finished inside me, he had me scoop up his semen as it leaked out of me and eat it. YUCK!

I've seen pornos...Rob had me watch a few with him. I don't understand how those women can take mouthfuls or eat sperm. I don't like it one little bit, I gag, I get nauseous, I have to choke it down.

Well, anyway, we got up the next morning and Rob stayed for a bit as he wanted to see what his three buddies had me doing for my exercise program. Rob watched me running on the treadmill, seeing my tits bounce around and two of them stroking my bare ass as I ran. Then the swimming and groping as they got me out of the pool several times and then back in to do a different stroke. Then the jumping jacks, chuckling as he watched my tits flop around. When they got me down to do the crunches, they said:

"Rob, don't be upset but Beth does these better with a finger or two up her pussy."

Damn it, Rob just smiled and watched as they took turns fingering me while I did crunches. I'm glad in a way that Rob has a job with flexible hours. I wanted him to see how his so called friends were taking advantage of me. But I also didn't want him to see me like this. Mostly because I didn't want him to see me orgasming, which I was doing about every fifteen minutes with them playing with me for two hours. I got exhausted every morning with them and they seemed to enjoy it a lot. Of course I was a "bit of strange" for them and they seemed to enjoy playing with me. So from that day on, since Rob didn't seem to mind, I let them touch me whenever and wherever they wanted, but only touching me and I was not touching them.

It got so I had to remind them that I was supposed to be exercising, not just getting finger fucked for two hours. A finger was up my pussy while I ran on the treadmill. Once they had figured out I wasn't going to say anything or try to stop them, they got in the pool with me while I swam laps and I was fighting threw groping hands while swimming. Jumping jacks presented a problem for them to grope me, so they just sat back and watched me, watching my tits bounce and flop around. But during crunches, now I found I had a finger up my pussy and soon one up my ass too while the other one was feeling my tits and nipples. All three of them thought it was hilarious when I would orgasm, watching me humping away at a hand or fingers, twitching and gasping. It never stopped them from feeling me wherever they wanted. Only if I told them that I was too sensitive did they let me alone.

Eventually they got me doing leg thrusts on my hands and knees, thrusting one leg, then the other back to full extension to the side. I was told to look directly ahead and not look back while I was doing these. I found out why the first day I did them. The assholes would get behind me, looking at my pussy and anus and masturbate until they came on my back and ass.

Now I was doing five exercises a day and being come on while I was doing them. At least they weren't trying to screw me. I hoped that would continue to be the case. I was not enamored of being come on. I still had to do the exercise with sperm trickling down my cheeks or running down my sides.

I told Rob the first day they did this to me.

"Beth, relax, they aren't trying to fuck you. If you think that they couldn't do that to you, think again. There's three of them and one of you. They could hold you down easily. Take it for a compliment, you make them hot enough to make them come."

Yeah, right Rob. After a few days they began to take target practice on my anus and pussy. Seeing if they could hit those parts with their spurts. I guess it was not fun enough for them to come on my ass and/or back. In a way it was sort of flattering that they would get aroused and come on me, but also degrading, like I was just a porn movie or magazine for them to jack off to. So, now it's Thursday, the day of my amateur night. I had looked up the club but the internet didn't have as much as my exercise "Instructors" knew about the place. They made sure that I knew that I was going to end up fully naked. They made sure that I was aware that I was going to be spreading my legs for money. Rob also made sure that I was aware that any money I got I was going to be giving away, so essentially I was going to strip and humiliate myself for nothing. Just that Rob wanted me to do it. And, I was also pretty sure that a lot of people that I knew were going to be there.

Rob bought me a sheer short nightie, hold up stockings and chose my heels for the night, informing me that it was all I would be wearing in the club, but not for long, as he put it. After the amateur contest, I would continue to "dance" until the club closed, which was 4AM. The amateur contest started at midnight.

Rob made me go with him around 9PM so I could see what I would be doing. I was aghast! Young women, getting totally naked on a stage and opening their legs for a dollar! And later that night I was going to be doing it also! I had never been to one of these clubs in my life. I had no idea what to expect. And I also was completely surprised to see how young the crowd was. God this was going be really embarrassing and humiliating! I was old enough to be almost everyone's mother!

Rob left me to get the manager of the club and sign me up for the contest. I had to show two forms of ID, ridiculous since I had crow's feet and smile wrinkles on my face. Now the asshole knew where I lived! He says:

"Ma'am, you're a little old for this. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I guess so."

"Are you sure that you can do this?"

"I guess so."

"You don't sound very sure of yourself, Ma'am."

"I guess I can do it."

"Maybe we should do a test."

I got more nervous than I already was.

"What kind of test?"

"I'll take you in our employee break room and you can get naked and sit on a chair and spread your legs. If you can play with your breasts and spread open your lips, it would be good, since that's what we expect from our girls on stage."

My stomach fell. What I had been told was accurate! I had trouble believing that what Rob's friends had told me was true. I had the old time vision of strip clubs. A woman takes off her clothes, dances a bit and gets off the stage. Now I knew the truth.

"Can my husband come with me?"

He laughed.

"You're married? God, this is too much!"

"What?"

"Lady, you're the first, that we know of, married woman, who is going to be showing it all off here. I'll be sure to let the crowd know about that."

"I don't want you to say that."

"Lady if you go on stage, you don't have a choice in what is said about you. Get used to the idea that you're just a piece of meat up there. You're just tits and ass, lady, just like all the other girls. How old are you by the way?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I Begged Rob to Let Me Stop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds