• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Whose Watching? Ch. 02

Whose Watching? Ch. 02

They had laid there, marveling in each others glory. After a quick rinse and swim in the water, they made their way back to the little shelter, back to the blanket. The waves lapped the shoreline, the sun now set. Still naked to the world they lay down, him wrapping her into his embrace, both asleep in moments to the sound of the steady waters.

As the sun breached the horizon, he lightly stirred awake to his beautiful lady in his embrace, awake to the waves still lightly crashing, awake to his manhood at full staff...a standard for the new day's arrival. He chuckled inside of himself, how he could wake her with it, how he could greet the new day with sweet ravage of his wife.

He flexed it, stretching his muscles to the max, pressing it against the crack of her perfect ass. He couldn't be sure but he thought he felt a small smile escape her lips on his arm. Was she awake as well?

Without fail, what she had desperately hoped for came true, his morning wood was stiff with desire, ready to fill her once more. His flex was impressive, God how she wanted him. A smile escaped her lips, she had awoken when he stirred...the best way to wake.

He slowly brushed her hair back, kissing her cheeks lightly, down her neck and to her bare shoulders, taking in every inch of smooth and tan skin.....God she was beautiful. His cock flexed again only this time he felt her lightly push back into him, her cheeks spreading to his proposal. She let out a soft sigh his head reached her dripping lips, ready to take him. Her hips moved a little more this time, pushing her pussy onto his him. He slipped into her, thrusting slowly as she lightly gasped, her pussy filling with his stiff rod.

"Good morning," he whispered, "MMMMMM, good morning."

She moaned her response, her head moving back to meet his, her tongue slightly out of her open mouth waiting to meet his lips. They shared the kiss, slowly as he pumped into her. Facing the ocean she sighed, this was pure bliss. His thrusts became faster, her gasps more frequent. As his hands ran along her body and bare breasts she curled her back into him, giving him more room to fill her. She ran her own hand down her stomach, reaching her swollen clit as she pinched it, pushing it into her pubic bone. A moan escaped, his pace quickened as he could feel her play with herself. Her nails lightly brushed his pumping cock, sending shock waves through him.

He love it when she played with herself as he fucked her. He could feel her fingers on his shaft, stroking his swollen vein as he thrust back and forth into her. He kissed her with rabid passion, moving to her ample tit and sucking in as much as he could. She moved again, his cock going deeper. Then he felt her finger, one at first, then two, slide against his rock hard dick and into her. She was fingering herself as he fucked her.....DAMN!

"Oh my god baby, that's it."

She giggled, "You like that?"

"Oh yea, fill your pussy some more babe, mmmmmmmmmm it feels good against me."

"I thought as much," as she slipped another finger into herself.

Her fingers worked into herself, finding her spot as his cock head pressed against her fingers, pushing them against her pussy roof. She moaned in ecstasy.

"Don't stop," she whispered. "Faster, fuck me with that big cock."

"Oh yea," he replied, picking the pace up against her roaming fingers. They were really moving now.

She raised her leg for him, his cock now fully inside her, buried to the hilt. She fingered herself a little more before removing them, dripping with cunny juice. She reached back and put them in his mouth, letting him suck and savor them dry of her sweet fluid.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," he moaned, as he hungrily sucked on her fingers, splitting them with his tongue as she worked them into his mouth, back and forth across his lips. She tasted so good!

"I have a surprise for you," she said with devilish chuckle.

"Oh yea," he moaned. "What's that?"

She rolled him onto his back, he slipped out of her, his wet cock springing free. She mounted him in 69, her wet pussy right over his mouth.

"Oh now it's on!" he said. "God that's fucking beautiful."

She moaned her agreement as she hungrily swallowed his hard rod. It was slick with her juice and she marveled at her own taste. She lowered her hips onto his waiting tongue, waiting for his oral attack on her hole.

He did love this, his most passionate fetish. He lapped her up, taking in all her dripping lips before tongue-fucking her hot hole. He could feel her slowly move her hips back and forth, slipping her hard clit against his tongue. Her blowjob skills were not to be questioned either as she took him in her wet mouth. God she could suck cock!

She had known from the start, from the feel of his embrace, his cock sticking her deep in the morning light, the waves crashing against the shore....she was going to cum this morning. She wanted him to have it all, a front-row seat as it were. She licked his balls, sucking each one into her mouth before releasing it with a soft "pop." His tongue attacked her pussy, roaming from clit to hole, diving deep into her. Her hips ground into him harder, her pussy suffocating his face. His nose was buried in her hot hole as his tongue flicked her clit, faster than she ever thought possible. She sat back now, moving her ass onto his waiting tongue. Slowly she ground back and forth as he assaulted her with his wet mouth. God this felt so good!

"That's it," she moaned, "MMMMMMMMM!"

She looked up to the sky as a plane banked over the island, surely far to high to notice them. She almost wished they were flying lower, low enough to see her perfect tits bouncing on her chest, her hands rubbing her glistening body, his stiff cock pointing up to the sky. His tongue found her asshole again, penetrating her and sending a shock wave through her body as she slumped back over his stomach.

"Oh baby, keep going, keep going!" she moaned.

She stroked his cock with her hand, knowing he could blow whenever she desired.

"Oh God, don't stop, fuck me with that tongue," she cried.

His mouth was a fury of emotion and rage, attacking her holes, flicking her hard clit, kissing her lips. He grabbed her clit with his mouth, sucked it in deeply and lowly hummed. She shook violently in response as his hands wrapped around her ass and back, holding her down in his soaking face.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop, DON"T STOP!" Her words frantic with anticipation.

"Take all my cum babe, let it flow into your mouth," she moaned as she went back to sucking his swollen head.

He grunted his response, excitement flowing through him as his cock swelled.

She felt her body tense, relax, then tense once more, a tidal wave of orgasm flooded through her. She wanted them to cum together, she wanted them to share in this delight. She rammed his cock down her throat, creating the tightest hold on him.

Her hole was flooded with juice now, running out of her as he eagerly lapped it up, her ass shaking with convulsions as she flowed into his waiting mouth.

He loved the taste of her, her sweet cum flowing into his mouth, her pussy soaking in the morning sun. When she took him in fully, it was the final blow, he unleashed his fury in her throat.

Cords of cum shot from his cock, deep in her throat, almost as if it was on a speed train to her stomach. Again and again his cock flexed in her throat, sending torrents of seed into her stomach. Her throat ached with each flex until she released him, another strong shot hitting the back of her throat and spilling out of her cheeks.

"UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHH," he groaned beneath her, his face still buried in her snatch. He could feel her release his cock from her throat, his cum still filling her mouth.

"Oh my God," she whispered, slumping forward between his legs, cum seductively running out of her mouth as she swallowed all she could.

He relaxed his grip on her, his arms out flat to his sides, his face rolled back, soaked with her nectar. They breathed heavily as they rolled apart, finding each other in embrace, spooning once more in the morning glow. They kissed each other softly, professing their love.

As they sailed away from the island, they smiled at one another, not wanting to forget this trip. He was behind the helm, a short, tight bathing suit on that really showed his tone and perfect ass. She lay on the back deck, topless in the morning sun, sipping on a Mimosa he prepared in the galley for breakfast. She could enjoy this life.

"I wonder if anyone ever saw us,", she questioned him, a sly look on her face.

"Hmmm, I hope so," he replied. "If they did, they got one hell of a show," he said through a devilish smile.

"Yes they did," she giggled.

The thought passed through her once again, the idea of someone unknowingly watching them, perhaps even aroused. She suddenly relished the idea, as her entire body blushed. She might have to explore this fantasy, she thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Whose Watching? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds