• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Whose Watching? Ch. 01

Whose Watching? Ch. 01

It had been an amazing day, bobbing about on the boat, sipping on tequila, sunning themselves, holding each other with not a worry on their mind. This was a much needed vacation for them both, life had taken its toll. As they cruised out toward the island, they could think of nothing else than spending the night under the stars, loving each other in solitude.

The boat was anchored off and they finished the last prep of their makeshift tent on shore. It wasn't much really, just a leaning blanket over some driftwood facing the east so that the morning sun would not blind them. The large blanket had been laid out, the food ready to be eaten, the solitude consuming them both. As the evening sun hit their side of the island, it seemed a perfect opportunity to try and rid themselves of tan lines.

They both undressed, not much really in the first place, but enough to let them both know that were naked, easily seen by a passing boat if there was one. As they lay there in the sun, snacking on strawberries and Muscato, the reveled in each others bodies.

"God your gorgeous", he said.

She smiled at his compliment, fully taking in his worth as well. They had somehow managed to wait until they got to the island before really getting busy. Sure, they kissed and caressed on the boat ride over, but nothing beyond that. She rolled across the blanket to him, her ass gleaming in the evening sun.

"I still feel like people are watching", she giggled.

"Nonsense, do you see anyone else? No boats, no-one else on the island...we're good babe, just the two of us on a blanket in the sun."

He smiled as he spoke, grabbing a strawberry and biting it before slipping it to her lips.

She sighed with a shy smile, it was so sexy when he fed her. She bit the strawberry and leaned in to kiss him, her breasts dangling before his chest.

"You forgot about planes smarty, what about planes? You know, there are only a few trees here...and we're not under them are we?" Her smile had a crooked and sly look to it, as if she was having fun with his rationale.

"Then let them look if they can see", he said; "They earned the view if they can keep flying level while watching your body."

She giggled back in response, knowing what he was doing, completely careless. She just loved to make him think on his feet. She kissed him deeply, pushing some of her strawberry into his mouth. They shared the moment, kissing and eating, slowly caressing each others bodies in the setting sun.

It felt so good to be free, to be fully nude in the open, enjoying the beautiful blue water, the lapping waves on the sand, the breeze flowing over the tiny island, the solitude...and the small concern that someone, somewhere might be watching. It was a turn-on really, the fact that someone might be watching, becoming aroused by their show. They would never know, but the thought lit a fire in them both.

Suddenly she became aggressive, pushing him on his back, climbing atop him, staring into his eyes. He could feel her moist hole hover over his rock hard cock, her breasts swinging ever so close to his tongue. Her strong legs squeezed together against his, her prowess in full affect.

"You like it don't you?", she asked. "You like the thought of us being watched." Her smile forming with a deep look in her eyes.

"You know I do.", he grinned back.

With that he reached up and kissed her hard, wrapping his hand around her neck and bringing her down to him. They kissed, deep and passionately, her attacks on his neck and chest were relentless. His hard cock flexed against her stomach, leaking pre-cum onto her. She bit his nipples as he reached over for the glass of wine, sipping in a deep drink as she dug her fingernails into his ribs. He threw his back, full of pain and ecstasy all at once. She slowly moved down his ripped abs, stopping at each ridge to kiss his miniature mountains of muscle. She loved his stomach, so tone and precise. He looked up to see her attack his stomach with small nibbles, her ass pointing out to the crystal water, a clear view of her wet pussy if anyone was there. She came back up to his nipples, teasing his cock with desire. His nipples sported two small rings in them, a point of pure bliss for them both. She grabbed one with her teeth, slowly tugging on it, sending him deeper into the sand as she pulled him to her.

The sun was at that perfect point, just bright enough to keep the light yet subtle enough to create a glow about them. As she tugged at his nipples, his hand found his aching cock...he began to stroke it against her stomach, more pre-cum forming. She coyly looked up at him with a devilish grin before moving her mouth to his dripping cock head. She stuck out her tongue as he slowly jerked himself, his pre-cum touching her tongue and she pulled away, the clear stream still on her mouth. She came back to it, licking his hole clean, his sticky juice in her mouth. As he continued to stoke his cock she kissed him once more, sharing his juice with him, swapping it back and forth, the sweet taste in both their mouths. He panted with anticipation, the idea of her mouth engulfing his cock was almost unbearable. He stroked harder as she tweaked his nipple, bringing him closer to climax.

Without warning she buried her head on his cock, taking him fully into her mouth. He punched the back of her throat with his cock, stabbing his weapon home.

"Fuuuucccckkkkkkk", he moaned. "Oh my God!"

She purred on his member before taking long deep strokes of him in her mouth. She attacked him with her mouth, sucking as hard she could, coming to the tip and then plowing down him again. Her ass shone in the setting sun, her wares open for the world to see. It was almost too much for him, he was on the verge of spilling into her mouth when she lifted her head, her mouth dripping with spit and pre-cum.

"Not yet.", she moaned.

She climbed atop him once more, her pussy lips lightly kissing the head of his swollen cock. She slowly sat on him as he flexed into her, his cock rising to meet her hole. She immediately took him, her pussy soaking with desire. She grabbed his chest, pinching his nipples and pulling on his rings. She rode him hard, rocking back and forth with such vigor, rolling her hips in the sun, the waves crashing behind her. Faster and faster she ground him, feeling every inch inside of her, aching to release.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm.", she moaned. "That's it, ohhhh."

He grunted in response, feeling her movements, submitting to her fucking of him. She rode him hard, using every inch of him to reach her most sensitive spots inside of her. He reached forward and grabbed her luscious ass, two handfuls of sweet meat. She gasped, rocking forward harder until she stopped, spent of energy.

He lightly lifted her up and then started to thrust upward, ramming his cock home. Faster and faster he slammed into her, his head thrown back with lust. His entire body flexed, every muscle rippling in the setting sun. Her mouth was open, sucking in short breaths, her body tensing and releasing with each massive stroke.

"CUM.", she yelled. "Cum in me now."

He needed no instruction, he was there already. Powerful thrusts up into her released shot after shot of cum, his exploding cock filling her pussy. She slumped forward into his embrace, him fully inside of her. She slowly rotated her hips to the sound of the waves, coaxing every last drop from him. She hoped someone had seen that, hoped someone could see pure love and carnal desire ripping into her. She panted in his ear as he slowly relaxed his body, holding her against the soft breeze. This was only the beginning he thought, this island still had plenty of moments to share.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Whose Watching? Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds