• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

123456...9

Sometimes, it was like nothing had changed between them. Demi would enter Selena's hotel room, or vice versa, and it was like it used to be. Like it had to be whenever they met up in public. They smiled, more often than not hugged each other tightly, and then became completely lost in conversation. The difference was when they were alone they could slip in the words 'I love you', both knowing without a doubt that they didn't mean as friends. After that they would snuggle, either lying in each other's arms or spooning. Other times they would, as Selena liked to call it, passionately do everything but have sex.

Other times there would be no words, or at least none of the non-dirty variety, one of them, normally Selena, would push the other, normally Demi, up against the nearest wall and ravage her.

This was definitely the latter, not that Demi was complaining. In fact since she shared the unfortunately very public trip back to Selena's hotel room Demi had noticed the look in her girlfriend's eyes so Demi knew exactly what was going to happen when they were finally alone. And it made Demi just as anxious to get to the other brunette's room as Selena was, both girls practically aching with need for each other.

That was why Demi parted her mouth the moment she felt Selena's tongue brushing against her lips, which was about a second after the door to Selena's room had been slammed closed.

By the time Demi's back hit the wall the two were frantically tongue wrestling with each other, Selena pressing her body tightly against Demi's before the horny Disney star began grinding herself against her girlfriend like a bitch in heat. Selena smiled as Demi grinded back, then both of them became completely lost in their first kiss since their very passionate morning with Miley.

Thoughts of their friend who was due to arrive any moment, and eventually the need for oxygen, had Selena breaking the kiss, forcefully turning Demi around and carefully pushing her face first against the wall.

"Stick your ass out!" Selena demanded, roughly smacking Demi's derriere hard enough to make Demi cry out and her fleshy cheeks jiggle. Then Selena smiled wickedly as Demi did what she was told without hesitation, Selena unable to resist giving her girlfriend's ass another firm slap before practically growling, "Don't move."

"Wait are, are you sure we have time for this?" Demi asked, already having a pretty good idea what was on Selena's kinky mind, "I mean, Miley will be here any minute."

"And God forbid she should see me having my wicked way with you." Selena teased, pressing herself against Demi from behind and whispering in her ear, "Because, we wouldn't want to corrupt her or anything, right Dems?"

Demi let out a soft moan as she felt Selena's already hard nipples pressing into her back through their clothes and Selena's hips grinding into her butt. Then, forcing herself to concentrate, Demi said, "I'm ok with the corrupting, I just think we should wait until she gets here and be honest with her."

"You mean like how we originally seduced her?" Selena questioned mockingly.

Demi blushed, "Well... that was different."

"How?" Selena asked, and then when Demi didn't answer added, "And how would talking with her go? Hey Miley, can we take it in turns fucking you up the butt? Because we both really, really want too fuck your virgin ass. Especially me, because Demi promised me that I could be the one to go first and pop your anal cherry."

"Do you always have to mock me?" Demi pouted.

"I wasn't..." Selena started, but quickly stopped herself. She was so used to playfully mocking everyone around her, especially Demi that sometimes she forgot what her best friend turned girlfriend had gone through, and sometimes she could be reminded of it by similarly the most meaningless things. So Selena switched gears, gently wrapping her arms around Demi and kissing her softly on the cheek before whispering, "Ok, maybe I was a little. And I'm sorry. But I was just trying to argue my case, I swear."

"And you did." Demi said, smiling at Selena's concern for her, "And you're right. I still hate being so sneaky, but this is probably the best way to ease Miley into the idea of up the butt fun. Just don't get carried away before she gets here."

"Awww..." Selena complaint, "Come on Demi, couldn't I just get a butt plug or some anal beads or something? Just stretch out your ass a little bit?"

"I thought that's why you insisted on some after lunch anal fun?" Demi shot back with a faint smile.

"No, that was because it had been 24 hours since your last butt fucking. And you know you're not allowed to go any longer than that without getting something rammed up your ass." Selena practically growled as she began grinding into Demi's ass again, "But if you didn't want to break out the toys until Miley gets here I guess I could settle for just sticking my tongue up your butt."

"That, that sounds nice..." Demi said softly, biting her lip as Selena dropped to her knees behind her and started slowly pulling down her pants and panties to reveal her bubble butt.

Selena was also biting her lip, the slightly older girl savouring the moment of exposing her slightly younger lover's perfect butt.

As their bodies had matured Selena had found herself increasingly drawn to Demi's butt. Like the rest of Demi's body it had become perfect in Selena's eyes, however to Selena as perfect as her girlfriend's body was her ass was even more perfect. Like, super perfect or something. Selena didn't even know if there was a appropriate term for it, she just knew she was pretty much in love with Demi Lovato's perfect butt.

Those round juicy cheeks were perfect. Not too big or too small. Just right. And tucked away in between those cheeks were two tasty little holes known as Demi's pussy and ass hole, a.k.a. the holes Selena spent most of her free time pleasuring.

Once her prize was fully exposed Selena let Demi's pants and panties fall down around her ankles and then she spread her wonderfully rounded ass cheeks so she could get a better look at those holes she loved playing with so much.

Selena licked her lips at the sight of Demi's pussy, the girl who played a female wizard on TV briefly considering altering her plan so that she could spend some time eating her girlfriend's pussy. Like maybe an hour or two. However Selena quickly reminded herself that the reason she was skipping that kind of fun was that she didn't want to wear Demi out. Besides, once her eyes locked on to Demi's tight little puckered rosebud Selena was licking her lips again, this time delighting in the thought of following through with every little part of her original plan.

That Selena took her time removing her pants and panties didn't surprise Demi. Selena's obsession with her butt was no secret, Selena always seeming to find the time to tell Demi just how much she loved her butt, and to show her how much she loved it, at least once a day. However even though it was no surprise Demi still blushed as Selena stared with shameless lust, first at her ass, then at her holes.

Demi couldn't help it. When ever Selena, or some other pretty girl, stared at her lustfully she tended to get embarrassed and occasionally even giggle like a schoolgirl. It was even worse when it was a certain part of her Selena was lusting over. Demi was aware just how silly that was, especially considering the kinky things she and her girlfriend had done to each other over and over again. It probably had something to do with her self-esteem issues as she felt she could pull off cute Demi didn't feel she could pull off sexy, especially not with the much sexier Selena around.

As usual Selena brought Demi out of her thoughts, in the usual way, that being the other Disney girl beginning to do naughty things to her. This time round it was Selena burying her face between Demi's spread butt cheeks and sliding her tongue out and over Demi's puckered little hole.

Even though she knew it was coming the first lick was sudden and Demi gasped, although it did turn into more of a moan halfway through. When Selena's tongue slid over Demi's ass hole for the second time the slightly younger girl just moaned softly in pleasure, Demi continuing to moan as Selena got down to some serious ass licking.

Demi rested her cheek against the wall and tried to grip it as hard as she could as Selena started using all her butt munching tricks. Sure, at first it was just gentle licks, but it wasn't long before Selena was swirling her tongue around Demi's little back door, and even pushing her tongue inside Demi's butt. Selena's tongue didn't get very far into Demi's ass, but it was deep enough to make Demi squirm and wish there was something bigger stretching her ass hole. That wish would of course be granted very soon, but there was definitely something to be said for Selena's tongue, the slightly older girl quickly beginning to use it to skilfully fuck Demi's butt.

After a few minutes of Selena tongue fucking Demi's ass, Selena making sure to keep spreading Demi's ass cheeks nice and wide so she could get her tongue as deep into the other girl's back passage as possible, there was a loud knock at the door.

Demi hoped Selena would answer it as she didn't trust her own voice not to let on that there was something sexual going on, which would be really bad if it wasn't Miley. However Selena seemed so preoccupied with tongue fucking her butt Demi wasn't even sure she had heard the knock. Selena certainly didn't pull her tongue out of her ass to answer when the knocking was repeated, Demi waiting until the third time before finally answering, "Who, ohhhh, who is it?"

Outside the door Miley Cyrus smiled to herself. She should have known those two lovebirds would start without her, "It's Miley."

To Demi's annoyance this was the moment Selena pulled her tongue out of her ass, meaning Selena probably heard the knocking and purposely ignored it and thus forcing the slightly younger girl to embarrass herself by moaning out a response to the knocking. However Demi could never stay mad at Selena and this time would be no exception.

"It's open Miles." Selena called out as loud as she could before turning her attention back to Demi's butt hole.

Selena deliberately salivating for a second or two, ensuring that she had a nice big collection of saliva for her to spit onto Demi's ass hole. She hit her target dead on as the door handle to her hotel room began to move, Selena quickly burying her face in between Demi's ass cheeks and gluing her mouth to her girlfriend's butt hole. Just before she began loudly sucking at that little hole Selena let go of Demi's butt cheeks, making sure her face was even more buried in between those luscious globes of flesh.

That was how Miley Cyrus found her two famous friends.

Yesterday, the day before, and all the days before that the sight of Selena Gomez's face buried in between Demi Lovato's butt cheeks would probably have paralysed Miley with shock. Maybe even caused her to faint or something. After all having a vague suspicion that her two female friends were into each other was one thing, walking in on them pleasuring each other was another. However while she was surprised at their boldness after her previous night with them the main thing Miley was feeling right now was annoyance that Demi and Selena hadn't waited for her.

Briefly considering that her friends were lucky that no one else was outside Miley slowly close the door behind her and quickly moved over to her friends.

"H, ooooooh, hey Miley." Demi moaned.

Miley smiled, reached out to cup Demi's face and then gently pulled the other girl in for a kiss. It was soft, sweet and sadly short, Miley only breaking it so she could reply, "Hey Demi."

Then Miley quickly returned her lips to Demi's, the two Disney girls exchanging a long, soft kiss, their lips just lightly brushing against each other at first before their tongues intertwined and gently massaged each other.

Selena switched back to licking Demi's butt hole so she could watch her two friends kissing, something she enjoyed for several minutes before no longer being able to resist pulling away from Demi's ass so she could ask, "Do I get a kiss?"

Miley reluctantly broke her kiss with Demi and answered, "Depends... was it your idea not to wait for me, or Demi's?"

"Demi's." Selena lied, and then when she got a look from Miley added something which was technically true, "Both of us."

Miley continued giving her a look for a second or two, then she smiled, knelt down and leaned in. However before their lips met Miley stopped and asked, "Where you licking Demi's pussy or her butt hole?"

Selena considered lying for a moment before answering truthfully, "Her butt hole."

That was what Miley had thought, and even though she did her best not to show it that thought made her a little bit hesitant. However after only pausing for a second or two she smiled, grab two handfuls of Selena's hair and roughly shoved the other girls lips against her own.

Miley liked the fact that it was now Selena who was taken aback by her boldness, the younger girl in a weird way enjoying a brief seconds that she got to slide her lips across Selena's without a response. Of course the reason her heart was pounding was because she was indirectly tasting another girl's ass hole for the first time, her heart rate only increasing when she found it didn't taste gross at all. In fact Miley liked it. She, Miley Cyrus, liked the taste of her friend Demi Lovato's butt on her other friend Selena Gomez's lips.

Loving the sheer perversion of the situation Miley slid her tongue out over Selena's lips, her friend quickly granting her access to her mouth where Miley got an even better taste of Demi's ass. The world famous teen icon loved every second of it, Miley kissing Selena with ever increasing hunger and intensity until they were forced to pull away to gasp for oxygen.

"So, yesterday when you said we'd be doing other things, you meant butt licking?" Miley panted breathlessly, "You want me to lick Demi's butt hole? Finger fuck it? Then do the same to your butt hole? Like you did to mine yesterday? Because I'm totally up for that."

Selena paused for a moment, a little taken aback by Miley's enthusiasm. Although it was very welcomed, a wicked little smile crossing Selena's face right before she replied, "Well, yeah. That's something we were hoping you'd try..."

Not giving Selena a chance to say anything else Miley quickly turned her attention to Demi, spread the other girl's butt cheeks wide and quickly slid her tongue over her fellow Disney star's butt hole. Miley did this so fast partly to shock/impress her friends and partly to show she could be just as kinky as them. But mostly it was because she didn't want her nerves to get the better of her.

Instantly Miley knew she'd made the right decision. Demi's butt actually tasted pretty good, better than she'd dared to hope, and the lick made Demi let out this cute little gasp which alone made diving tongue first into licking girl butt worth it for Miley.

Another thing which made not hesitating to lick Demi's butt hole worth it was the surprise mixed with lust that Miley saw on Selena's face when she turned back to look at her. Yet another thing was the grin Selena gave her right before asking, "So, what ya think?"

"Not bad." Miley said, pausing for a second before adding, "I liked the little gasp she made."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Selena grinned as she watched Miley turned her attention back to Demi's butt hole, "I love the little sounds she makes when she's getting licked. Or fucked. Or... whatever."

Miley grinned briefly as Selena trailed off, not needing to glance back to know that all of her friend's attention was now firmly on her licking Demi's ass, that attention and the taste of Demi's butt becoming increasingly addictive. After all like most celebrities Miley craved a captive audience, her tongue working on Demi's ass hole now very much the centre of attention of the whole room. And sure, the whole room consisted of two girls not including herself, but this butt licking meant as much to Miley as any other performance because she still felt she owed Demi and Selena a lot of pleasure after last night and clearly this was a good way to replace that. Sadly she didn't really know what she was doing, but what Miley lacked in experience she made up for in enthusiasm. That enthusiastic licking led Miley to become very familiar with the taste of Demi's butt, every lick making her love that taste more.

After a few minutes of just watching Miley lapping at Demi's ass hole with increasing enthusiasm Selena called out, "Try swirlling your tongue around Demi's butt hole... good, now suck on it. Suck on my girlfriend's fucking ass hole. Mmmmmmmmmm, yeah that's it Miles, lick and suck my girlfriend's ass hole! Oh that's sooooooooo hot and nasty! I love it. Harder! Show me what a dirty little butt licker you can be!"

"Yeahhhh, gonna lick Demi's ass real good!" Miley moaned, her Tennessee accent coming in thicker than usual, "Gonna be a nasty little butt licking slut for you girls, eat out Demi's hot little ass then do the same to yours Sel! Mmmmmm, I'm gonna be your personal butt licker tonight!"

"Mmmmmm, sounds real good." Selena grinned, "But if you really wanna be a nasty little butt licking slut, how about spitting on Demi's ass and rubbing it in with your tongue?"

Grinning at this request Miley quickly turned her attention back to Demi's ass hole, spat on it and then rubbed it in with her tongue. Miley then repeated the process, sometimes spitting onto one of Demi's butt cheeks which really seemed to please her friends, Demi moaning happily while Selena continued talking dirty, "Ohhhhhh yeah, lick her fucking cheeks! Cover my girlfriend's ass cheeks in your fucking spit! Mmmmmm yeahhhh, that's so fucking nasty! Nice work Miley! Now bury your face in her butt! Push it in between those shapely cheeks of hers so you can get your tongue nice and deep in her ass! Mmmmmmmmm, oh yeah, lick her ass real deep and make her moan like the little lesbian slut she is. Make her tell you just how much she loves the feeling of another girl's tongue up her slutty little dyke ass!"

Recognising her cue Demi loudly moaned, "Ooooooooooh I love it! I love the feeling of another girl's tongue up my slutty little dyke ass! Mmmmmmmm I'm such a slut for getting my ass hole licked by another girl! I can't get enough! I love it! I love it almost as much as I love getting my pussy licked by another girl! Ohhhhhhhh, I love girl tongues lapping at my slutty little fuck holes because I'm a total lesbian slut! Mmmmmmmmm, yesssssss, just like that Miley, lick my butt nice and deep! Mmmmmmmmm, get your girl tongue up my slutty lesbian butt!"

Demi kept talking dirty best she could but it became increasingly difficult. Demi loved getting a rim job, especially when she knew she was moments away from getting sodomised by a nice big strap-on dildo, and Miley was showing more enthusiasm than she had dared hoped for. Hell, she wasn't even sure if Miley would be up for trying a little butt munching, Demi more than half expecting that she and Selena would have to spend some time talking their friend into it. She was happy to be wrong, but the more Miley ate her ass out the harder Demi found it to concentrate on anything that wasn't the pleasure she was receiving.

For a while Selena picked up the slack, proving that she had a more filthy mouth than anyone might have guessed. However slowly Selena seemed to become distracted.

It started with Selena playfully nipping and kissing Demi's ass cheeks, working carefully around Miley who seemed completely lost in worshipping Demi's butt hole with her mouth and tongue. After that Selena started slowly kissing her way up Demi's body, journeying up from her ass, around her side and up to her tits. Demi moved away from the wall slightly to give Selena enough room, her girlfriend quickly making it worth her while as her hungry mouth latched onto a nipple and started sucking.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds