• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Somali Man For Bosnian Woman

Somali Man For Bosnian Woman

Meet Abdul Abdirahman. The Wolf Man. He's one of the worst thugs in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Born in the town of Bandar Beyla, Republic of Somalia, in 1987, he moved to the province of Ontario, Canada, with his family in 1992. Since 2006, he's been active as a criminal in the Capital region of Canada. Tall and well-built, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head. He comes off as charming and cool but underneath it all he's cruel and mean as hell. We're talking about a guy who once broke someone's hand inside a crowded mall because the poor bozo owed him fifty bucks. Oh, and he once pushed an old white guy down an escalator while hurrying after one of his shady associates but thankfully the old man was alright. He caught himself just in time. Yeah, he's not a choir boy, that's for sure. The Ontario Provincial Police and the Government of Canada are offering one hundred thousand dollars for any information leading up to his capture. They want him badly.

Abdul Abdirahman walked through the cold, empty fields near the town of Casselman, Ontario. Damn it was cold. That's winter in Canada for you. It snowed the night before. Abdul left the town of Ottawa in a hurry because cops showed up at the basement apartment in which he holed up in Vanier. Yeah, he was lucky to have escaped. His associate Karim hadn't been so lucky. The tall, sharp-eyed young Arab had been asleep when the cops showed up. And Abdul let him take the fall while he got away. Now Abdul had to find another place to hide. Why not Casselman? It was the last place where anyone would expect a crook to hide. Wasn't the population of this largely French Canadian town mostly white? Yeah. Fortunately, Abdul remembered some of the French he learned while working as an enforcer for the Italian mobsters in the City of Montreal, province of Quebec. He'd get by in Casselman.

Abdul Abdirahman walked to the nearest farm at the end of the endless row of fields. He was freezing his balls. If he didn't get some warmth he'd be dead in a little bit. He had to take the chance that whoever lived there was a charitable soul who wouldn't turn away a traveler in need. Abdul knew there were many such good souls left in the world. He made it a habit of preying on them. His handsome face and polite demeanor always worked in his favor. For Abdul hadn't turned to crime until after he graduated from Durham College in Toronto, Ontario. Ironically, the career criminal graduated from school with a degree in criminal justice. How about that?

Lutvija Vladislav smiled to herself after clearing the snow from the driveway of the small but quaint farm. It was two years ago today that her father Ludovic passed away. Well, that's what most people believed anyway. Lutvija knew better. After enduring all kinds of unspeakable torments at the hands of the man who should have been her protector, one day she snapped and killed him. She poisoned him and he died in his sleep. The entire town of Casselman, Ontario, offered their condolences. They were there when Ludovic Vladislav moved into the small Ontario farming town with his Senegalese wife Aminah Camarra. What a pair they made in those days.

The tall, blond-haired and green-eyed, Caucasian Muslim man from the Republic of Bosnia and his tall, curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned African Muslim wife from the nation of Senegal. Back in those days interracial couples were rare and Muslims were a rare sight in mainly white and Christian Canada. Fortunately for the foreign-born couple, they were not very religious and their openness and secular mindset reassured the small and mostly Christian community. They were there for Ludovic when his wife Aminah Camarra died giving birth to their daughter Lutvija Vladislav. Ludovic raised his daughter alone and he never married, though he had many flings with numerous ladies.

Ludovic Vladislav was a gallant man who definitely had a way with women. He was a poor farmer raising a biracial daughter in rural Ontario. Many women found themselves drawn to what he represented. A tragic and deeply romantic image. Ludovic was charming and bright, but he was also cruel, cold and twisted. Sooner or later the ladies realized this and fled from his not so loving arms. The only woman who stayed in his life was his daughter and what he did to her wasn't very nice. In fact, many people around the world would think that Ludovic got what he deserved when his twenty-year-old daughter expedited him into the next world.

After the death of her father, Lutvija Vladislav finally felt free for the first time in her life. She thought about selling the farm but it wasn't worth much. She commuted to the City of Ottawa, and studied business administration at Carleton University. She wanted to become a corporate big-shot someday. According to her aunts and uncles, her mother studied business at the University of Gaston Berger in the City of Ndar, Senegal. Once, Lutvija took a trip to the Saint Louis Region of Senegal. She visited the town of her mother's birth. With the only obstacle in her life gone, the young woman felt that she could take on the world. She also felt that men like her father were many out there. They preyed on people. They had no conscience. They needed to be stopped. In two years, Lutvija stopped several of them. And she had fun while doing it. Her mission became like a religion to her, though she grew up secular for her father was a lapsed Muslim.

The young woman was pulled out of her deep thoughts and random musings by the arrival of a stranger in her driveway. He was tall and dark-skinned, and wore clothes that were definitely wrong for the weather. A sleeveless grey T-shirt with a wolf's head on it and blue jeans, along with sneakers. Was he mad? Concern for him drove her to approach him. Smiling, she greeted him in English then in French. The stranger didn't say anything. For a moment, she saw a flash of something in his eyes. Then he smiled, and introduced himself as Rah. He told her that he had car trouble and badly needed her help. Lutvija hesitated. Inside her, warring emotions conflicted. He looked familiar. Had she seen him somewhere before? He seemed to be exactly what he claimed. A traveler in need of help. Yet when she looked into his eyes she saw something disturbingly familiar. Could she be right?

Abdul looked at the young woman who stood in the driveway, clad in a lightweight brown coat over a red T-shirt featuring Barack Obama and blue jeans. At first he thought she was white but now, he could see that she was mixed. A fine mix too. The chick was tall, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and hazel eyes. Kind of reminded him of those video vixens on MTV/MUCH videos. The Wolf Man smiled at Little Red Riding Hood. She looked so cute and innocent. He was going to have fun with her...

Lutvija invited Rah into her home, and like the hospitable Canadian lass she was, she gave him a warm meal and offered to call Triple-A Canada to help with his car. Rah declined, saying it was in a ditch somewhere and he'd take care of it come morning. Lutvija nodded at that. Yeah, looks like her suspicions were right. The dude was shady. Abdul looked at Lutvija. She was a nice-looking woman, and the farm was alright too. He'd stay a while, after showing her who's boss. If she had any money, he'd help himself to it. Not like she could do anything to stop him. He sipped the wine she offered, and smiled to himself. All too easy. He was still smiling when his head started spinning and he felt to the floor. What the fuck?

When Abdul came to, he was lying on a table, bound by his hands and feet. What the fuck? Slowly, his head cleared and he remembered where he was. He looked up and saw that hot mixed chick with the unpronounceable name standing over him. In her hand she held a knife. Holy shit! Abdul squirmed, and struggled in his bonds. Lutvija looked at the Somali man struggling on her table. Oh, yeah. She was going to castrate him and then make him disappear. That way he would never prey on another woman again. He was a predator, that much she was sure of. Abdul looked at her, willed himself to be calm, and asked her why she was doing this. Lutvija stared at him haughtily and told him she was the Avenger of Abused Women Everywhere. And she was going to make him pay.

Abdul almost shat himself when he heard that. He panicked, and told her that while he was indeed crooked, he never hurt a woman in his life. He told her his social insurance number, and asked her to verify his claims. Lutvija hesitated. Something about his desperation-filled claim made her hesitate. She went to her computer, and checked Abdul Abdirahman's extensive criminal record. Assault and battery. Bank robbery. Grand theft. Fraud. What didn't he do? No violent crimes, though. Well, just one. He got arrested back in 2007 in Mississauga, Ontario, for beating up one Eric Floyd, then-boyfriend of his older sister Samirah. Aha, he was a violent offender! Lutvija held up a printout of his criminal record and waved it in his face. Abdul defended himself, saying that he only beat up Eric because the guy abused his older sister Samirah. In a stern voice, Abdul told her that he didn't think much of men who abused women.

Lutvija held the blade against his throat, and told Abdul that if he was lying she'd gut him. Abdul shrugged, and told her that he would never hurt a lady. It wasn't his way. He was crooked as can be, but woman beaters and sex criminals were the lowest of the low. Upon hearing that, Lutvija hesitated. She could tell that he was sincere. Her resolve faltered. What had she done? She was about to kill an innocent man! He was crooked, yes, but he wasn't one of the truly evil ones like her father and the two other predators she destroyed. Abdul sighed, and asked her to either kill him or let him go. For a moment, the young woman wavered and the blade in her hand wavered. Abdul, though raised Muslim like most Somalis, had become Agnostic a long time ago. Nevertheless, he said a prayer to the one true God/Allah/Yahweh/Jehovah and frigging Buddha. Whichever one could stop this gorgeous psycho and save his miserable life.

Lutvija raised the blade and Abdul readied himself to meet his Maker. Instead of slicing into him, the young woman sliced into his bonds. A few slashes here and there and he was free. Slowly, the Somali man sat up. Lutvija looked at him and put the knife away. For a moment, Abdul thought about rushing her. Something stopped him. For some reason, when he looked into her eyes, he didn't see the psychotic, crazed woman who took him down. Instead, he saw a surprisingly vulnerable young woman. He went to her, and asked her why she did what she did. Sobbingly, Lutvija told him about what her father did to her, when he thought no one was looking. She confessed what she did to two other men, a wife-beating drug dealer in Toronto and a sex criminal in Calgary. Yeah, she became an avenging angel in her own right. However, she could not bear to kill an innocent man. Only a man guilty of crimes against womanhood deserved her wrath.

When Lutvija finished with her tale, Abdul scratched his head. Hot damn. And he thought he had problems. This chick had major issues. He looked at her and told her that he understood. She shook her head, saying that a guy like him could never understand. Abdul actually laughed at that. He'd done many things he wasn't especially proud of and all but his issues weren't that bad. Of course, his long string of robberies and assaults made him a wanted man across Canada. This he confessed to Lutvija, and she actually laughed. A wanted man and an admitted murderess. What a pair they made. Lutvija told him he could stay till morning if he wanted to, and that she'd be glad to have someone to watch the news with tonight. Abdul thought about it. Go outside and risk capture and imprisonment by the authorities, if he didn't freeze to death, or stay with a crazy, beautiful woman with major issues and a fetish for knives. Easy choice. Grinning, he decided to take her up on her offer.

A little while later, Abdul was showered and scrubbed, and decked out in an old gray T-shirt and sweatpants which once belonged to Lutvija's father. He joined Lutvija on the couch, and together they watched an old episode of Supernatural on the Space channel before switching to the evening news on Radio Canada. On TV, a pretty Black female reporter was going on and on about the exploits of one Abdul Abdirahman, Somali-descended Canadian thug wanted across the Confederation. Abdul squirmed on the couch without realizing it. He scratched his head, wondering how in hell he was going to get out of this one. As if reading his mind, Lutvija looked at him and gently touched his hand. She told him that he could stay until things cooled down and then take his chances. Abdul smiled at Lutvija and gently squeezed her hand. Gently he brought it to his lips. Lutvija watched him, mesmerized. Then he thanked her from the bottom of his heart. The young woman blushed all the way to her ears. Abdul smiled and she grinned shyly. Abdul winked at her, then changed the channel.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Somali Man For Bosnian Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds