• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack, Irene and Mom: Delta of Lust

Jack, Irene and Mom: Delta of Lust

AUTHOR'S PREFACE

I must apologize for my almost two-year absence from Literotica. Computer issues, personal issues and job upheavals all conspired to prevent me from posting here.But now, I can post again and hope to do so more often.

My first offering is another installment in the ongoing series of stories about the sexy siblings, Jack and Irene. Here the plot takes an unusual twist and Mom becomes more involved as well.

I hope you enjoy it. Constructive private comments are welcome and will encourage me to go forward with the series.

*

Jack's cock throbbed as his wandering eyes sized up Alice, the convenience store manager. He was standing at the magazine rack, the latest issue of Slutworld in his hand, the one just out with the bonus DVD showing Micki Night getting double teamed. Alice was near the back of the store, loading newly shipped packages of paper towels on a shelf. She was doing a lot of bending and stretching and the thin, floral patterned summer dress she wore generously displayed her perky, sharply pointed B cup breasts, her slender legs and lean but nicely rounded ass. One of the dress' spaghetti straps had slipped out of place, allowing him more than a glimpse of black bra strap. Jack wondered if she were wearing matching black panties.

He guessed Alice was around Mom's age, likely in her early fifties. Today, as always, she had her thick black pulled back in a ponytail. She was from Korea and was a little reserved, but he found that she always had a bright smile for him whenever he was in her store. There were times in the past when he caught her staring after him as he headed out the door.

Now was the time to pay for the magazine. As he walked up to the counter, he wondered why this seemingly conservative woman always went out of her way to make sure her porn shelves were well stocked. He could always count on finding Slutworld here if they ran a special issue with a bonus DVD that he wanted. The other stores didn't even bother carrying porn since online smut had caught on.

Alice heard his footsteps and and hurried to the cash register. Jack watched as she approached and noticed something, well, sexy about her. Her hips rolled more suggestively than normal and were her stiff nipples showing through her dress? When she got to the counter, he discreetly turned his gaze away and handed her the magazine. As he he paid for the purchase with his debit card, he saw from the corner of his eye that she was staring at the magazine's cover. It was an especially raunchy one this month, showing Micki nude except for a tight black leather thong and knee-high vinyl boots. Her huge bare tits and their nozzle-like stiff nipples exploded from the page. Her legs were wide apart and her hands were clasped behind her head, her long hair splayed all about her bare shoulders and down her back. She really looked hot and even shy Alice couldn't help but notice. Jack chanced a glance at her chest. Yes, Alice's nipples were rock hard.

Once the transaction went through, she slipped the magazine into a brown paper bag. You never had to ask her to do that. She understood discretion. She said, "Thank you. Have a good day. Come again soon." Jack's eyes met hers and she smiled brightly. He smiled back and left the store. Yeah, she was turned on all right. Come again soon, that was a good one, he thought, almost laughing out loud. He wished he could lift up Alice's dress and give her a good hard stand up fuck from behind right at the counter right there and then.

It took only a few minutes to get home. Although he was off work today, he was tired. Mom had woken him up early today with a request to clear a block in the bathroom sink. She ended up flirting with him, going so far as to pass her hand within inches of his piss hard cock which poked up prominently through his comforter. She'd left panties sticky with cum in the washroom, and after a furious wank session, he'd fixed the block in the sink pipe. Then his twenty-eight-year-old sister Irene had been by for a surprise visit that climaxed with intensely orgasmic sex and some disturbing news about a breakdown in Mom's relationship with Dad. He was totally blown out and now, he just wanted to unwind. Unwind by watching porn star Micki Night getting banged by two well-hung, muscular slabs of beefcake. What the hell. He loved porn and he loved sex. He didn't even watch regular movies and only watched reality game shows with jiggling babes in bikinis and news and weather reports that had well dressed and sexy women that reminded him of Irene and his mom and their well-tailored business outfits

He bounded up the front walk to the house and unlocked the door. He stepped into the front hall and froze.

Shit! Mom was back.

She was standing at the mirror. Her hands busily adjusted the rear panel of a snugly fitting black speedo swimsuit.

"Hi, hon. Sorry if I'm in your way. Just trying on a new swimsuit that I bought today."

"Cool. Where did you get it?"

She looked back in the mirror, her hands running through her hair. Jack nervously looked away from her as she said, "Irene's. She's always going on about how bad business is and I really need a new swimsuit, so I bought one from her. She wanted to give it to me for free, but I said no way. I want to help you out, not drive you out of business."

Jack furtively glanced at her. She had her hands clasped behind her head. Her full D cup tits swelled against her swimsuit. His cock gave an extra twitch as he checked out the impressive curves of her hips and ass, the fine muscle tone of her beautifully shaped legs. "You look nice," he said, hoping his voice was steady.

She set her arms to her side and smiled at him. "You think so? These things never fit right on me. They're too tight or too loose. That's why I'm checking it out here. I put it on upstairs and then walked around the house, to see how comfortable I was in it."

"Sounds like a plan."

She looked back in the mirror and put her hands behind her head again.

Jack changed the topic. She was definitely in one of her horny MILF moods. "How did your meeting go?"

She sighed. "Oh, don't even ask. A total waste of time. They crapped out on me. Didn't even show. I'll never deal with them again."

"That's too bad."

She turned away from the mirror and walked down the hall into the living room. Jack couldn't keep his eyes off her swaying ass as she said, "Well, it gave me a chance to get this swimsuit and now I have the rest of the afternoon free. There's a bunch of things around the house that need doing. I'll need your help."

"Sure."

She sat down on the sofa, crossing her legs. "Did you fix the bathroom sink?"

Jack sat in an easy chair, hoping his hard on wasn't showing through his jeans. "Right after you left. It works fine now."

"That's great." Jack groaned inside when he saw her eyes dart to the bag in his hand.

"What's in the bag?" she asked.

"Oh, just Sports Illustrated," he said.

"It's a little late in the year for the swimsuit issue, isn't it?

Jack winced. "I always buy it."

"I thought you watched Sportsweb online."

He frowned. "Yeah, but that doesn't stop me from buying Sports Illustrated., does it?

Mom giggled. Jack liked her giggle. It made her seem years younger. "Relax, hon. No need to be defensive. I'm not interrogating you."

He was still annoyed. "What do you need to know what I bought at the store?"

"No reason. Just making conversation. Is that okay if I make conversation with you?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Then tell me what's in the bag. And don't be nervous."

"I'm not nervous."

She sighed and said, "Of course you are. You're hands are shaking. I think a you can take a big step to relaxing just by telling me what's in the bag."

"I don't want to tell you."

"It can't be that bad, can it?"

"Well, not really."

She got up from the sofa and grabbed the bag from his hands. She pulled the paper wrapper away and in an instant the Slutworld with Micki Night on the cover was exposed for her to see.

She started to laugh so hard that she took sharp breaths that made her tits swell ridiculously. "You were nervous about this Jack? That you bought a porno magazine? Get with it. You're a young guy. That's normal. Hell, even I've heard of Micki Night."

"Yeah? How?"

"Well, she's actually been on a few talk shows. And your Dad really likes her. We've watched some of her videos together online."

"You watch porn?"

"Yes, Jack. I'm an adult. Your dad is an adult and we watch porn together. You're an adult and you watch it too. Big deal."

"Can I have the magazine back?"

She started leafing through it. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look.. I haven't seen one of these things in years. I usually just look at porn online. So there's a DVD in here. They've slipped it in the back."

She took the disc out of its plastic sleeve. Emblazoned on the disc was a hot shot of Micki flat on her back, legs open and fingers jammed up her snatch.

"Leaves a lot to the imagination, doesn't it?" she said, winking.

"Yeah," Jack said nervously.

Mom walked to the DVD player, set the disc inside and turned the TV on.

The screen came to life and as the opening credits rolled, she motioned for Jack to sit beside her on the sofa.

"Come on over here, hon."

"I'm good where I am Mom."

"Come on, keep me company."

Jack rose from the chair and walked slowly to the sofa..

"You can make yourself comfortable, you know."

I'm okay."

"You must be awfully hard. Take down your pants and do what a guy does when he watches this kind of stuff."

Jack blushed. "Well..."

"Your Dad jerks off in front of me all the time. You can do the same."

He stood up and pulled down his shorts. Meanwhile, on screen, the movie had begun. Micki was lying in bed wearing a flimsy black negligee. She played with her nipples through the fabric and with her other hand, she probed a pink plastic dildo against her crotch.

Under normal circumstances, Jack would be fiery with lust. Now, he was nervous. He wanted to grip his cock...but not in front of Mom. Even though that was what he wanted to do and Mom was so hot and she really wanted him to. Yet...

Mon was staring at the TV. "Relax hon. I know you like Micki. She's pulling aside her panties and rubbing that dildo all over herself. Look at how wet she is. I love that shot of her face. Her eyes are closed and she's moaning. Look at how wet her pussy is, hon! God, she's beautiful..."

Mom sounded so turned on that Jack's cock stiffened unbearably. He found himself clasping it in his fist, jerking it as he listened to Mom's horny commentary.

"...ooh, she's licking her pussy juice from the dildo. It's sticking to her fingers and her lips. I wish I could lick it off her. Don't you Jack? Don't you wish you could lick all that come off her fingers..."

With a loud groan, long streaming jets of sperm shot from Jack's surging cock.

"Oh, hon, that was beautiful. You really needed that didn't you? You came so fast. You must be really horny. Look, I'll help you clean up...".

Mom hurried upstairs, leaving Jack alone with his shrunken cock glazed with a sticky layer of sperm. The DVD was still running. Micki was by now on her knees, deepthroating a long stiff cock, but Jack paid no attention. He was half in shock.

He had just blown a load in front of his own mother.

He was turned on, aroused, yet a little...embarrassed.

The knob on the front door clicked. Someone was unlocking it.

He leaped to his feet and struggled to pull on his shorts and pants, but it was too late.

Irene stood before him. As usual, she looked stunning. She wore a daringly short white short skirt with matching blazer with white stiletto heels. Her brown hair fell freely about her shoulders. Her legs were wide apart and her hands were on her hips.

"You couldn't wait for me to come back, could you?"

"Come back? You didn't say anything..."

Mom rushed down the stairs. She was still in her arousing black speedo swimsuit. She had what looked like panties clutched in her hand.

"Jack, I found these in my room. You've got a pair of my panties and it looks like some of Irene's too..." She saw Irene in the hall and fell silent.

Irene stalked up to Jack. "What the hell is going on here?"

"I can explain..."

She slapped Jack across the cheek.

Mom lunged from the stairs and leaped at Irene. "You leave him alone!"

"It looks like maybe you should be leaving Jack alone!"

"You're one to talk! You've been screwing Jack, haven't you?"

"You go to hell!" Irene cried as she ran at Mom. They were in each other's arms, shoving each other and struggling desperately. They fell to the floor and each fought to pin the other down.

They grunted and moaned as they fought. Hissed words shot from clenched mouths.

"I told you to stay..."

"He wanted me..."

He wanted me!"

Jack stood over them, watching.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Irene and Mom were fighting...over him!

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jack, Irene and Mom: Delta of Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds