• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Like Peaches Ch. 03

Like Peaches Ch. 03

Rachel touched her clit lightly for a while, then slid her fingers between her opened lips. She pulled her juice up and over her clit, swirling. She was so wet. This fantasy was making her so wet. This was the best fantasy she had ever invented.

It was a lesbian fantasy, of course. Although she had never had sex with another women, all her fantasies were of women. Imagining another woman's mouth in her pussy always pushed her over the edge. Especially if that mouth wore lipstick. Sometimes it was the other woman's first time too. Sometimes woman was experienced. Sometimes it was a women at the gym, or a customer she met at work. Sometimes it was a younger woman, like the college students she noticed at the cafes. Right now it is a younger woman, a woman who is teaching her. She is wearing dark red lipstick, and moaning into Rachel's pussy, her hands hands roaming over her belly and her breasts. And there is another woman in bed with them.

She wasn't quit there yet. She wanted to bring herself still higher. She took deep moaning breaths and rocked her hips into her finger. She is imaging two women, one her age, the other about 20 years younger. They are both focused on pleasuring her. In this fantasy, she has already kissed and touched and explored them, now she knows she's going to come, and they are pleasuring her, she opens to their touch, to the two women's touches, and kisses.

She imagines older woman laying on her arm and kissing her and sucking her breasts. This woman isn't entirely imaginary. She is here at the hot springs retreat where Rachel is spending the weekend. Where Rachel never expected to find women who would inspire this exceedingly hot fantasy.

The older woman who is kissing her and sucking her breasts has the face of one of the women she met this morning. Rachel kisses this woman, opening her mouth to her, feeling her tongue enter. They stop kissing and smile at each other, and then both of them look down her body at the younger woman. This other woman, with her red lips and her moans and her tongue on her clit, this woman is also a real woman, the companion of the other. She met them at the "complementary breakfast," and then chatted with them throughout the day as they soaked and sunned themselves.

Oh, they must be lovers, Rachel thought. They are obviously lovers. They weren't holding hands or overtly kissing, but they touch too much to be just friends. And there was an charge in how the older one looked at the younger one. The way the younger one looked back. Rachel had watched them and it was as if she had a sixth sense that could see the sexual desire jump between their eyes. She remembered how the older one handed the other a towel at the pool and rubbed her back with it. Rachel touched her own breast and her nipple stiffened in under her finger and with the memory.

Rachel's finger pressed a little harder on her clit, and she rocked her hips into her hand with a quickening rhythm that brought her closer.

She has met lesbian couples before. She's even had the fantasy of having sex with her lesbian neighbors after that one time they came over for a barbecue. But this couple is different. They aren't just lesbians, and Rachel strokes her clit faster, oh oh, she's getting so excited. So close.

Oh lord, they are mother and daughter. Rachel pinches one of her nipples; she squeezes her breast. Oh, this is so wrong. Just because they are a couple and just because one is older than the other. Doesn't mean they are mother and daughter. (Yes, it does. You know they are.)

But they look so much alike!

A mother and a daughter that have sex with each other. They are lovers, mother and daughter lovers. Incest between a mother and a daughter. She got a tummy flutter every time she said it to herself: Mother and daughter.

Lovers. And they were in public at this hot spring resort. Discrete, yes, but they have a heat for each other. She knows it. Can anyone else? I'm a pervert. (No you're not, you're perceptive. Because this turns you on, accept it.) She had seen them going into a private tub room. She had seen them on the deck, sunning themselves nude, and reading. She had seen them leaving the cabin area to go on a walk through the forest and the younger woman reached out her hand to the other and then they walked arm in arm. Smiling at each other. They are mother and daughter. And they are lovers.

She imagines that she and the mother look down her naked body as her beautiful daughter, with the same narrow jaw and dark eyes, licks Rachel's clit up and down, up and down, just exactly as wants it, while fucking her slowly, pressing upward. The daughter puts in another finger, stroking the backside of her clit. Rachel imagines how she would love how full she would feel with another woman's hand in her, and how the fingers would stroke with intention, with exactly the right rhythm.

Rachel stopped touching her clit to fuck herself. Oh this fantasy is so hot. It feels so good. She rubs her breasts and belly and imagines it is the mother touching her, and sucking her breasts, and watching her daughter go down on her.

How can you think this? It would be so wrong for a mother and a daughter to have sex. It is such a violation. (Not if the daughter is an adult). But if mother and daughters are lovers, then what of the healthy separation that mothers and daughters must have for the daughter's development? (Oh shut up, Doctor Amateur Psychologist!)

Rachel imagines the daughter removing her hand from her pussy and putting her fingers into her mother's while continuing to lick, to suck, to moan. The mother moves her hips against Rachel's body. Her daughter is fucking her mother now. The mother's tongue runs across Rachel's hard nipple. Oh, god, this is so hot, fuck me, kiss me, fuck her oh oh oh. "Oh Mom, she tastes so good," the daughter says, and just that sentence, and that lustful look between a daughter to her mother, sends her over. They are lovers, a mother and a daughter, making love to me.

Rachel came, her hips bucked, she squirted onto the luxury sheets. She cried out; she didn't hold back. This was a place where people soaked naked in hot water all day and made love in the scattered cabins at night. If anyone heard her, no one would know she was alone. Her breathing slowed as the pleasure of her orgasm melted through her body and she laughed at herself.

She was amused and a little discomfited that she had just made herself come by thinking dirty things about the two nice women she had shared a cup of coffee and small talk with.

There was nothing unusual with thinking they were lesbians, this was Northern California, and it was likely that they were. But why would she think that they were incestuous lovers? What put that thought into her head? And why did it get her so excited? She started to feel terrible about what she had just done. There was a reason why mother and daughter incest was taboo. She couldn't think of what it was, but it was wrong. She put her

fingers to her pussy again.

**********

She was still in bed, naked, alone, and sleeping satisfied after her three orgasms. Something had awakened her. It was the two women next door. She could hear them. Making love.

****

The next morning, she chose the silk blouse that made her breasts look large and touchable. She hoped to find them at breakfast.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Like Peaches Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds