• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Massage Ch. 02

Birthday Massage Ch. 02

12

I am Raman, Suman's husband of 15 years. If you have read our previous stories, you know we have a wonderful marriage with an active sex life. We discuss our fantasies and always tell each other the truth. So, when I had a few extra-marital flings, Suman knew. She said as long as it was just a fling and brief, she did not mind. She used to joke that I fucked her better after I had sex with others. I told her that she was free to have sex with other men. She responded that I was enough for her. Still, I felt that she wanted to have fun with other men. I tried to arrange it on a few occasions. but she was consistent in her refusal.

After lots of cajoling and convincing she agreed, but said that she would only swap partners when we go out of our country, not in India. She felt it dishonored our home. In our first story we told of our trip to Maldives and our first swap. She enjoyed the fact that it happened sort of spontaneously. After we came back from the tour, we talked often about it. I knew that she was ready for more, but still, not in India. I tried to arrange a date for her with a friend. She refused. I also had become curious about how she would react to other men, when I was not there. Would she live out her fantasies? I have to admit that the idea of watching her fucking another man excited me.

I had read many stories on literotica, where husbands see wives getting fucked or massaged, and based on that, I was waiting for an opportunity. So, in Bali when Pablo came for our massage, I knew he was the right person to fuck Suman.. I sensed that Pablo was interested in doing just that. If you read the first story in this series, you know that Som and Pablo were eager to see the photos taken earlier in the day.

That evening, Som and Pablo came to see the pics I had uploaded on my laptop. They liked all the pictures, especially the ones with flowers around a naked Suman's breasts and pussy. Pablo suggested that we connect the camera to the big screen TV so we could see the photos better. He went to the office and came back with some cables. After some fumbling, we managed to connect the camera to TV. Now, the photos were stunning. When we came to the photos of Suman sucking my cock, Pablo was very excited. We all enjoyed seeing and commenting on the photos. It was evident that we were all getting aroused.

After a bit, Suman said she was tired from our afternoon sightseeing and wanted to take a bath. Som said she had to give another client a facial. That left me and Pablo looking at photos and chatting. I told Pablo that the next day was Suman's birthday and I wanted to giver her something special. I asked if he would give Suman another massage and take things further than earlier today. He smiled and said he would gladly help and do all he could to make it the best birthday ever. We started to discuss how I might leave them alone but still get to watch.

Just then, the travel agent came to discuss the details of our flight. When he left, I told Pablo that he and Som should come the next morning to massage us both. At some point, I would say I have to go to the airport for ticket confirmation leaving them alone. I would leave but sneak around to the back door. My plan was to watch from inside the room, but Pablo said I could hide behind the kitchen counter so that I have a better view. While checking the counter, Pablo had another idea. He said we could connect the camera to the TV and focus it on Suman. That way, I could get a fantastic view. The only issue was to convince Suman to allow the camera to stay on her.

I told Pablo that he should not force anything on Suman and only do what she agrees to allow. He said he would take good care of her. Since I would be watching, he said if I felt anything going out of control, I could signal him to stop. Pablo said he or Som would frequently go to the kitchen counter for drinking water, etc. and I could tell them whatever I wanted. We adjusted the cables so that the camera could be moved around on the stand. Then, he left saying he would coordinate things with Som.

At midnight, I woke Suman to wish her happy birthday. I guess the excitement of seeing the photos had not worn off for either of us because we began kissing and hugging and ended with a very passionate round of lovemaking. Actually, it was more fucking. Suman was very aggressive, rolling me over on my back and straddling me, both of us having an intense orgasm. I told her that she would remember this birthday for a long time.

Later in the morning, Som arrived first. She wished Suman a happy birthday and gave her a bouquet of flowers. She said she wanted to begin by giving Suman a facial and then a pedicure. While she was tending to Suman, I was anxious for Pablo to come. As we had planned, he called me on my cell phone so that I could say the travel agent wanted me at the airport. It was difficult to convince Suman that I had to go right then. She was a little bit peeved but she reluctantly conceded I had to go. I left the villa and after some time snuck around back and hid behind the kitchen counter. While arranging for the massage bed with chair cushions, Som had cleverly put some cushions there for me to sit and watch in comfort.

Som finished Suman's facial and pedicure, and then told Suman to lie on the chair cushions on her stomach so that she could start giving her a massage. She helped Suman remove her night dress. Som told Suman she had a good body and very nice breasts. My feeling that Som was interested in Suman proved right as Som started to gently rub Suman's breasts lightly teasing her nipples. Suman responded by rubbing Som's breasts over her dress as they made small talk about each other's body. I could see both of them getting excited. Som took a step back and pointed to the cushions telling Suman to lie on her stomach

While Som was massaging Suman's neck and back, she suggested to Suman that if they had a camera it would be fun to record the massage, so she and I could watch it together to remember this birthday. Suman said that when I came back she would ask me to record the massage. Som continued making small take with Suman while slowly massaging her shoulders and neck.

The door bell rang. Some said she would answer it, draped Suman with a towel and went to the door. When she came back, Pablo was with her, carrying a huge bunch of flowers. He wished her a happy birthday and handed her flowers even as she was lying on the cushions. She jumped up to thank him up without realizing that she was naked. As she accepted the flowers, Suman suddenly realized that she was naked. As she attempted to cover herself with the flowers, Pablo stepped to her and hugged her. Suman seemed shocked at first. She did not push him away. They held each other much longer than a thank you hug would require.

Pablo let her go and said he would wait for me, while Som finished her massage. He went and sat in the chair while Som resumed her massage. After a while, Som asked Pablo if he could adjust the camera so that the massage was recorded. Pablo said he could if it was ok with Suman. He said, it might be exciting for her to watch herself being massaged on the big TV screen. Suman hesitated but finally agreed. When the TV was switched on, Suman was surprised to see how clearly she could see herself. From my vantage point, I could see every part of Suman's body clearly on the TV as well.

Som resumed her massage. Suman kept looking at the TV and watching herself. Finally she relaxed and let herself enjoy being rubbed while watching. Pablo walked over to the counter and I could see he was excited to soon be fondling Suman. Som called to him and asked him to bring her some oil. As he gave her the oil, he stood near Suman looking longingly at her exposed body. Suman looked up at him and smiled. Taking that as a cue, Som asked Pablo to help her massage Suman's back. So, he also took some oil and they both started to massage Suman. Suman looked at herself at the TV staring even more intently.

Som quietly withdrew, leaving Pablo alone in the massage. Pablo had now started to massage the middle of Suman s back, making light sensual circles with his fingertips and then a more vigorous massage. Slowly, his hands started to move towards Suman's buttocks. I thought she might at least express surprise that Pablo was alone massaging her or even ask him to stop. But she kept silent closing her eyes but looking up occasionally watching the action on the TV. Pablo had adjusted the TV so that we could see all the way to her pussy whenever she spread her legs.

Pablo started to pinch and squeeze her buttocks one after another. Slowly, he started to move his fingers towards the cleft between her thighs. Occasionally he let one finger go the whole length barely touching her anus and the inside of her thighs near her pussy. When she did not seem to mind, he started to get bolder. It was clear she was enjoying his actions because she gradually started to open her legs so that Pablo could go deeper towards her pussy. I could see her pubic hair glistening. Was it just the oil or were her juices flowing that freely I wondered. Pablo teased her like that for what seemed forever. Suman was getting more excited and she started to move her hips slightly shifting position.

Then, he lifted her right foot and started to massage it. After finishing with her calf, he came to the other side and massaged her left foot and calf. He then allowed her to rest a little. She appeared a bit dazed. I told Som to give her some juice so that she could recover. When Som gave her the juice, Pablo had quietly left them alone. Suman got up to take the juice. She did not seem to care anymore about her nudity, but looked around for Pablo. Seeing that he was not there, she sat and drank the juice. I could see that she was sweating and her breasts and stomach were dripping wet. It was warmer in the villa with the sun high in the late morning sky. Pablo was sweating from the exertion or excitement. Which was stronger was hard to figure. I was also excited and my cock was beginning to swell. Pablo gave me a glass of juice and we drank together.

Som and Suman made some small talk about the heat. After her short respite, Suman lay back on her stomach. Now, Som started to massage her thighs. As Som rubbed her, Suman started to lift up her thighs. Som took this opportunity to start massaging toward her inner thighs. As she was doing Suman's left thigh, Pablo returned and started to massage her right thigh. Both of them kept on going toward the inner thigh and I could see that sometimes they even touched her pussy lips. It was evident that Suman was getting very excited and she was almost grinding her pussy on the cushions. Pablo and Som looked at each other and then both lifted a leg and looked towards me.

The camera now showed Suman's pussy glistening with oil and her now freely flowing juices. They lowered her legs and massaged her thighs some more. When Pablo asked how she felt, Suman said it felt wonderful. Som got up to get more oil. Pablo kept massaging. Suddenly, Suman began to moan loudly and her thighs began to quiver, finally her whole body started shaking as her moans became louder with a crescendo as a signal that let everyone know she was in the midst of an orgasm. Pablo looked at me and showed me his finger which was wet, indicating he had inserted his finger in her pussy. As Suman came down from her climax, Som asked her how she felt. Suman just gave her a contented smile.

After a few minutes, Som asked Suman to turn over. Suman looked around to see where Pablo was. He was standing near the kitchen counter near me. As Suman turned over, Som asked if she was fine with Pablo helping massage her front. Suman said since Pablo had already seen her naked and also fingered her to her orgasm, it really did not matter. Clearly, she wanted Pablo to continue massaging her. After Som adjusted her position, Pablo placed the camera to directly face her pussy. As he manipulated the position, looking at the TV screen, Suman said she had never seen her pussy so clearly. She was captivated by the scene on the TV which showed not only her pussy but her whole body.

Suman told Pablo to record everything so that she could see the whole massage when she returned to India. After adjusting the camera, Pablo joined Som. As Som was massaging Suman's face from behind her, Pablo went to the side and lifted her right hand and started to massage it.

By the time Pablo finished with Suman's right hand, Som had finished with her face and was working on Suman's neck. Pablo moved to the other side and worked on her left hand. I was excited and eager to see what would happen when they both began to massage Suman's breasts. She had closed her eyes, but when Som touched her breast and started to massage her, she opened her eyes and looked around as Pablo did the same with her other breast. Suman did not say a word. Instead, she closed her eyes and gave herself over to enjoying the sensations.

Both of them rubbed Suman's breasts slowly, cupping them from the bottom and ending with her nipples. First, they massaged her with both hands. I could see Pablo flick Suman's nipple lightly, then gently pinch her. Suman's nipples were now fully erect and she was pushing her body up towards them. Som and Pablo continued teasing her nipples for some time as Suman's excitement began to peak again indicating that soon she would be ready for another orgasm.

Som asked her how she felt. Suman said in a husky voice that she was about to cum and begged them to continue with what they were doing. Looking at me and the TV, Pablo continued to tease and pinch her nipple, as did Som. Suman could no longer control, her body and started to shake, thrashing her legs as she she came again, even harder this time. Pablo and Som continued to massage her nipples gently and lightly as Suman began to breathe normally as her body relaxed in the afterglow of a great climax. I could see on the TV that her pussy was so wet her juices were pooling on the cushions between her legs. Som told Suman to look at herself on the TV. Suman looked at the TV and remarked that her my pussy looked as wonderful as it felt.

Everyone was surprised when Suman asked Pablo to focus the camera more clearly on her pussy. When Pablo was adjusting the aperture of the camera she spread her legs wide to offer a wonderful view of her pussy on the wide TV screen. We could see her short pubic hair glistening and drops of her cum clinging to her pussy lips. It was an amazing sight. I could not stand it any longer and took out my cock and started stoke it. I could see Pablo's cock was stiff in his shorts and Som's face was flushed. Suman asked Som to spread her pussy with her fingers to get a better view. I was pleasantly surprised. I never thought she would be so bold. Som sat next to her and with her finger spread Suman's pussy lips as Pablo focused the camera closer on the action.

Everyone seemed to be getting hot from the sight and Som could not resist the temptation of fingering Suman's pussy. She started to tease her clit. Pablo removed the camera from the stand and moved near them to get a better view. Som started to tease Suman's nipples with her left hand while her right hand continued fingering Suman's pussy and teasing her clit. Suman watched with awe for some time and was obviously getting excited again. Then, she put her hand on Som's breast and started to play with it.

Som was clearly surprised. But, I saw that she was also excited. As she tried to adjust her position, Suman asked her to remove her top. Som was shocked as Suman got up and started pulling her top. As Som removed her top, Pablo focused the camera on Som. Her face and neck were flushed. When Pablo focused on her breasts and nipples, I was surprised to see how swollen her nipples were. For a Thai, she had fairly large breasts with prominent dark brown areola. When Pablo told Som to look at herself on the TV, Som was shocked to see her breasts and nipples. When she tried to cover them with her hand, Suman said she had wonderful breasts and nipples and that she should be proud of them.

Both women looked at the TV as Pablo focused on their breasts and nipples alternatively. Pablo was now stroking his cock over his shorts. As Suman was playing with Som's nipples, Som started to finger Suman's pussy again. The excitement was too much for Suman and she came again her whole body trembling. As her excitement abated, Suman realized that Som was also excited and wanted a release. Suman started to vigorously finger and tease Som nipples and in no time Som was panting. As Pablo focused her breasts on theTV, Som could not look away and could no longer control herself. She started to finger her own pussy. That sent her over the edge and she shuddered to a huge orgasm as Suman held her tightly.

Suman and Som relaxed for a while and then looked at each other and smiled. They were planning something. Som asked Pablo to give her the camera. As he did, Som yanked his shorts down and Suman started to pull down his underwear. As his clothes came away, I could see Pablo's cock was hard. It was not overly large but it was a nice thickness. Suman reached over and began to caress his cock, stroking it, squeezing the head, holding it in her hand and occasionally lightly teasing his balls. She asked Som to bring the camera closer and focus on what she was doing. Som focused on his rock hard cock and it filled almost half the TV screen.

Suman sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Pablo close to her. She held his cock in her hand looking at it intently. Then, she softly felt all around it, making sure to touch every inch. Looking at the TV, Suman asked Som whether she had ever had a cock like this. Som said she had never seen such a thick cock. Suman continued playing with his cock pulling the foreskin back and forth. Saying that both the cocks she had seen and had were not quite this thick, Suman said she was going to suck it and asked Som to record it properly.

Pablo's cock had some precum on the tip. I was shocked to see her boldly move her head into position to suck his cock. She flicked her tongue on the tip and licked up his precum savoring the taste as she swallowed it. Then, she slid her lips over the head and began to take his thick cock in her mouth little by little. It was a wonderful sight filling the whole screen. She started to suck on the cock in her mouth, moving her head back and forth until she had half of his cock in her mouth. She would pull back licking him, wetting him with her saliva, and then suck him back inside her mouth. I could see her saliva glistening on Pablo's cock each time she pulled back. He was getting more excited and began to hold Suman's head trying to adjust the position and speed of her sucking.

Suman looked at the TV and exclaimed what a wonderful cock Pablo had and how great he tasted. She told Som that she should also suck his cock later and should fuck him. Holding Pablo's cock at the base she now increased the speed and the intensity of her sucking. I could see her tongue moving inside her mouth caressing him. Pablo began panting and was obviously ready to cum. He shouted that he was cumming. As his cum spurted, Suman tried to swallow it and loved it when some landed on her face. Without hesitation, she cleaned Pablo's cock of all the cum she could get. As his cock shrank, Pablo held Suman's head in his hands and lifted her to her feet. He kissed her, tasting his own cum still in her mouth. He licked his cum from her face and hugger her tightly.

Som was zooming in out and I was getting to see close ups of everything. Som placed the camera on the stand and removed the rest of her clothing and started to finger her pussy. Suman saw Som playing with her pussy. She called her over. As Som came near her, Suman pulled her on to bed rolled her onto her back and proceeded to lay on top of her. Suman kissed her while they pressed their bodies against each other. Som was surprised at first but soon was reciprocating with equal vigor

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Birthday Massage Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds