• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lulu

Leila was relishing the moment. It took everything she had not to jump up and down, screaming and cheering like a lunatic. She managed to contain her joy until she reached her bedroom, where she closed her door and leaned against it, her head falling back with a light thud as a somewhat maniacal smile curled her lips.

While most girls had figured their lives out long ago, Leila was nearing the end of her childhood and, until recently, she'd had no idea what to do with herself. She was a Jack of All Trades, so to speak, and the world was her oyster. A year ago it had crossed her mind that she could not live here forever and she had begun a little journey into Leila, trying to find her perfect niche. It would seem that her niche was food. She had always loved food. Since she was tall enough to see the stove top, her primary chore had been dinner. Over the past five or so years, she had begun to experiment, cultivating what she had never thought of as a talent. Now, after six months of cooking for the sake of her portfolio, her cultivation paid off. Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts had sent her an invitation to tour their Boston campus in the hopes that she would join their program in the Fall.

Leila had said nothing to anyone about her efforts, wanting to announce something more than aspirations. Now she was about to explode with her happiness. Leila sauntered across the bedroom floor, switching on her radio and leaving a trail of clothes in her wake. She was very pleased with herself. So much so that she struck a pose, naked before her mirror, letting her eyes roam over her reflection. Through the haze of her elation, Leila could not find a flaw.

Though she was not particularly tall, her limbs were slender and long, her body was fluid. Leila smiled at herself, winking flirtatiously and bringing her hands up to cover her bouncy breasts. Her nipples were hard as nails, strawberry rather than their usual pink. She shivered as she ran her hands down over her rib cage. Poised as she was, with her legs slightly spread, Leila could see the individual lips of her pussy: the plump outer lips, smooth and soft, as well as her inner lips, swollen and the same sweet berry shade as her nipples. Her clit throbbed deliciously as the scent of her pussy reached her nose. Her fingers itched to touch her slick, petal soft labia but she made herself wait, moving her hands slowly down her soft tummy, then her thighs. Down the outside slowly, up the inside even slower. Leila stuck her middle finger just inside of her hole, then ran the tip up along her labia, smoothing wetness over her clit as she bit her lower lip softly.

Her father wouldn't be home for a few hours yet, so she had plenty of time to please herself. With that thought, Leila put her pussy on hold and headed into her bathroom, licking her finger tip clean. She turned the shower on hot and stepped into the steamy heat, moaning quietly as the water sluiced down her body, satiny smooth and teasing as the drops rolled down over her nipples and clung to her excited clit. Leila lathered her body with vanilla scented bubbles, her skin becoming sensitive under her shower sponge, her pussy convulsing. Leila couldn't stop her mind from wandering, sexy images flashing behind her closed eyelids: the way her pussy looked when she pulled her dildo out, puffy and twitching and glistening, the pink pucker of her asshole clenched with excitement and wet from orgasm.

Leila was eighteen, but had little more experience than a quick tumble in the backseat of a car. After that rather disappointing fuck, she had decided that she was much better off taking care of her own needs. She loved to touch her pussy in front of her mirror. It was floor to ceiling and took up half of one wall. Leila would sit in her reading chair and drape her legs over the arms so she could see her pussy spread wide. This small fetish had begun long ago. Over the past few years she had replaced her fingers with a dildo, thick and made of glass, but she still loved to look at her pussy while she pleasured herself. She would push her hips toward the edge of the seat so she could watch the length of the dildo vanish inside of her, relishing the feeling of it spreading her pussy wide. With the thick glass head touching the sweet spot in her pussy, she would steady it with one hand as she manipulated her clit with the other. She loved to fuck her pussy with that dildo. Her musky scent overpowered the vanilla soap. Leila opened her eyes and rinsed quickly. She had not wet her hair so she wasted no time with a towel, the need inside her body was too strong for that. Instead, she spread her body over her chair and searched out the glass cock, licking the head even though she was so wet her pussy juices rolled down and coated her rosy asshole, and plunged it inside with no preamble.

"Oohh, Daddy.." she breathed. A few weeks ago, after spending the weekend eating and watching movies with her father, Leila caught herself moaning 'Daddy' over and over again as she fucked her pussy roughly. She had chosen not to delve very deep into those waters.

She pulled the cock out and slid it back in slowly, her eyes closing in pleasure. She imagined him standing behind her chair, his fingers plucking at her nipples, his eyes watching her in the mirror. She imagined her daddy would whisper encouragements as she fucked herself with her dildo. 'Fuck yourself harder, Lulu,' he would say, his voice tense with desire. 'Harder. Faster. Fuck your pussy hard for Daddy!' She would listen, whimpering as she moved her wrist faster, fucked herself harder.

Leila felt her pussy clenching tightly as her fantasy became action. Her orgasm swelled in her tummy, causing her hips to move in time with her hand. "Daddy! Oh, Daddy.. I wish you were fucking me! I'm going to come, Daddy..!" In an instant, her pussy clenched the dildo inside, her hips still rocking. Leila opened her eyes, watching her orgasm, loving the pink blush that covered her skin. She smiled and stretched languidly as she pulled the dildo free and set it on the ground. She was preparing to stand up, the last wisps of fantasy being replaced by more mundane thoughts, when she finally noticed him standing beside her bed, behind her. Watching her. His cheeks were flushed, his mouth slightly open. There was nothing she could do but sit there, her eyes meeting his in the mirror. "Oh, Daddy, I--"

He made a strangled noise in the back of his throat when she said 'Daddy' and made his way across the room quickly, kneeling beside her chair and keeping her seated with just a look. "Say it again, Leila."

Caught off guard, Leila didn't know what he meant at first. "Daddy?"

His eyes flashed and he touched her face gently. It took her that long to realize that he was turned on. "Daddy," she whispered softly. His nostrils flared. His hand moved down her neck and he traced her collar bone with his rough fingers. Leila's nipples puckered, her breath caught. She covered his hand with hers and pushed it down to cover her breast, curious and excited and scared all at the same time.

His hand swallowed her breast, her nipple tight and swollen in the ring made by his thumb and first finger. He looked at her. Leila had to make the decision. She only hesitated for a moment and he started to move his hand away. She caught him and held his hand there. "Daddy.."

He groaned loudly and bent his head, sucking her nipple and part of her breast into his mouth. Leila hadn't called him Daddy in more than a decade and the sound of that word leaving her lips made his cock jump and his balls tighten.

"Oh, Daddy!" Her fingers slipped into his hair, tugging gently as she pushed her pretty little titties up at his face. Nicholas covered her other breast with his hand, moving around to kneel between her legs. He couldn't give either one of them a chance to question their actions. Either way, their relationship was never going to be the same, it had already changed. The moment he opened her door it changed forever.

Nicholas had come home to change into his running clothes. He pulled into the driveway, deciding to ask Leila to join him when he saw her truck parked in front of the house. Over the past few months her meals had become decadent; grand and delicious and fattening enough that he had added an extra day to his weekly work out. She should suffer with him, he decided, smiling as he unlocked the door and headed to his room. Nicholas heard the shower running, heard her radio, and frowned. This probably meant that she would not be interested in working out. His resolve weakened at the thought of a hot shower. He was still sitting on the bed trying to make a decision when he heard the water stop. Nicholas had kicked his shoes off and pulled his shirt free of his pants when he heard her voice over the song playing in her room. He assumed she was talking to him when he heard her say 'Dad', and he made his way across the hall and simply opened her door.

Nicholas was completely unprepared for the scene he walked in on. Leila had apparently not been talking to him, but panting 'Daddy' loudly, moaning and writhing in an old lounging chair. She was facing a wall of mirrors. Nicholas closed his eyes for a moment, allowing his brain to catch up. When she began arching her hips off of the seat, the sound of the dildo flashing quickly in and out of her splayed body and her wrist slapping against her tummy made him open his eyes. She had not noticed him, obviously. He had spun around and was heading back out the door when she began to whimper. "Daddy! Oh.. Daddy.."

He turned to look at her before he could think better of it. She had the dildo stuffed inside of her pussy, her head tossing a little as she writhed with her eyes closed. "I wish you were fucking me..!"

Oh, but she was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. His cock swelled, his eyes were glued to the mirror. He could see her body convulsing, her toes were pointed, thighs tense. Nicholas gasped softly as she opened her eyes in the midst of her orgasm, smiling like the cat who got the cream. Leila had always been a pretty girl, she had firm breasts and a cute little shake in her bottom. In the grip of pleasure she was exquisite. Her skin glowed under the droplets of water from her shower. Her cheeks flushed pink. Nicholas was having trouble figuring out where to look, so he simply watched her eyes as she looked upon herself with pleasure.

And now he was sucking on her nipple, his body settled between her legs. Nicholas squeezed her breasts then moved his hands down to lift her legs again, spreading her body over the worn chair.

Leila was stunned. Her clit pulsed in time to the pull of his mouth. Her dad. Daddy. "Mmm," she sighed as he spread her legs, the heat of his body teasing her sensitive pussy while the button on his shirt grazed her already swollen clit. "Daddy. Daddy.." Every time she said it, he increased the pressure on her nipple, his breathing giving away his excitement. Leila was excited, too. Her hands slipped down to touch his face, caressing for a moment before she pulled him away. She shivered as her nipple 'popped' out of his mouth. "Dad," she said, smiling into his eyes as she pulled him up to kiss her. Nicholas stopped her.

"No. I'm not making love to you, Leila. I'm going to fuck you." He pulled on her nipples, looking at her as though he was awaiting her assent.

Leila closed her eyes and nodded. His distinction turned her on in a strange dirty kind of way. "Call me Lulu, Daddy, like you did when I was a little girl."

His little girl. Nicholas reached his hand up and wrapped it in her hair. He gently tugged her head back, then lowered his lips to the hollow of her throat. He pulled harder when she sighed. He looked up just as a look of pain crossed her face. "Lulu." The name sounded wrong. Sexy. He liked it.

"Daddy.." Her voice was soft, lifting at the end of the word, just as it had when she was young. His cock twitched in his pants. She could just continue to say that word and only that and he would go crazy. He smiled at her and pulled again. "Ahh, my sweet Lulu. I'm going to fuck you until you can't even think." He kept one hand fisted in her hair, the other he slid down her body, starting between her breasts and ending at her pussy, where he shoved his middle and ring fingers inside of her.

Leila bit her lip and made a strangled noise in her throat. Having just had a fairly intense orgasm, the feeling of his fingers was almost painful. Her hands came to rest on his shoulders, her fingers clenching, her nails biting reflexively into his shoulders. Her dad seemed to notice her discomfort. The hand in her hair smoothed down her spine to the small of her back, holding her hip as he pushed his fingers in more deeply. His middle finger swirled around the tip of her cervix.

She was tight. Nicholas wondered idly if she had ever been with anyone, but decided he didn't really care. "Leila." His voice was soft, almost sing-song. Nicholas smiled down at his daughter, eyes making a slow journey down her body to rest on the lips of her labia where they opened around his fingers. "Lulu. You make me so hard. When I came in and saw you.." Nicholas trailed off and smiled, slowly pumping his fingers in and out of her young body. Her eyes fluttered closed. He was going to relish this.

When Nicholas was twenty, he met a beautiful monster; irresistible and intense, mature and mysterious. Ten years his senior. He couldn't say no. They had a three month tryst, after which she had calmly explained to him that she was not interested in a long-term thing and returned home. Apparently to a husband and two small children. Nicholas hadn't heard from her again. Six years later, he had come home to find his monster parked on the curb, Leila nestled in the front seat, obviously his.

It seemed that the husband realized that Leila couldn't possibly be his. There was a messy divorce, reputations ruined, names drug through the mud. The long and short of it: Nicholas became a single dad in the blink of an eye. Clueless as to how to raise a child, a little girl, he had floundered helplessly for a few months. Leila was a laid-back girl, remarkably patient and quick to forgive Nicholas for being an inept father. It took a while, but eventually they found their groove and the rest was history.

He had never imagined he would have his fingers knuckle deep in her slippery cunt, his cock twitching in his pants. Now he knew there was no going back. Nicholas pulled his fingers out of her, standing up and stripping himself naked as quickly as he could, his body humming with anticipation. She was so fucking beautiful. There was a rosy glow on her soft skin, her nipples were pebble-hard, and the pearl between her firm little thighs was peeking out at him.

Leila watched him undress, looking up through her lashes. Her body was tense. She had never been this aroused before, and her mind was foggy with it. When he unfastened his pants and let them fall to the ground, she gasped. Leila had never seen her father's cock. The desire had never been there, nor the opportunity. Her lust where he was concerned was a new development, and she allowed herself to be consumed by it. When the last obstruction was gone and he stood naked in front of her, Leila's breath caught in her throat. His cock was... beautiful, for lack of a better word. It was thick and long, curving proudly up toward his abdomen. "Daddy," she whispered, her voice soft and thick. Leila sat up, leaning toward him and licking his shaft from base to warm, fragrant head, her hands on his thighs. "Oh.. Your cock, Daddy," Leila whispered nuzzling his smooth flesh against her face, licking the tip with her soft, curious tongue. She looked up at him, her eyes wicked as she licked him much like a little girl with a lollipop.

Nicholas buried his hands in her hair and shoved his cock down her throat with no ceremony, smiling cruelly as she choked on him for a moment, her eyes watering and wide as they looked up at him. Slowly, he pulled her head back, giving her a chance to catch her breath before he thrust back inside her unschooled mouth. She was a thrilling mixture of sex and innocents, but after a few tries, she swallowed him with no difficulty, her nose brushing against him as he fucked her mouth. His balls tightened. He pulled her head back and forth with greater speed, once, twice, three times, before pulling out and pushing her roughly back against the chair before he lost control and came all down her throat.

Leila gasped, her face sloppy with excess saliva, her eyes swimming. Nicholas knelt down between her legs again and smoothed his hands up her thighs, his fingers brushing against her slit, but offering nothing more before they traveled back down.

She wiped her chin, watching his hands, excited. He wasn't looking at her. Instead, Nicholas was looking at her pussy, spread wide and glistening wet. Leila wanted him to fuck her. She didn't need to be coaxed along, she was ready for him. But he just stroked her thighs and stared at her pussy. The air felt cool on her wet sex and she shivered and convulsed. Nicholas looked up at her with a pleased smirk on his face.

*

A short note to whomever may be reading-

I had to submit this before I lost my nerve. Trying to finish the second part. As this is my first submission, I have to ask for brutal honesty: if you hate this story, I want to know. Obviously, I would also like to know if you liked it. I look forward to any feedback.

-MusingsChaotic

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lulu

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds