• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christian Men For Muslim Ladies

Christian Men For Muslim Ladies

Don't let my nerdy looks fool you, I am very dominant. That's what I felt like telling my new boyfriend/next victim Lucas Gregoire as he stepped into my bedroom. My name is Ajeebah Mokhtar and I was born and raised in the City of Misrata, Republic of Libya. I've lived in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for the past eight years. I stand five feet nine inches tall, slim, with light bronze skin, curly Black hair and light brown eyes. Yes, I wear thick nerdy glasses because of my weak eyes. A lot of people think all hijab-wearing Muslim women are dull, repressed and boring. That's what Lucas G. thought until he met me. Let's just say that I changed his mind about a lot of things.

I met Lucas while walking around the Loeb building at Carleton University, the best school in Canada in my not so humble opinion. You should have seen him. Tall and broad-shouldered, with dark brown skin and the kind of rugged, masculine good looks that only Black men have. Lucas Gregoire was born and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. His parents are immigrants from the island of Haiti. He's a first year student at Carleton University, majoring in civil engineering. I'm a political science major. And I've got a thing for Black guys. There are a lot of mixed couples at Carleton University. Lots of white guys with Chinese women, white women with Black guys or Arab men, and lots of Arab men with Black women.

One pairing you'll seldom see is Black men with Arab women. Why is that? Arab men are the most racist and paranoid men on the planet. They will flip out if they see a Black guy with an Arab woman. Yet no one loves Black pussy more than Arab guys, except maybe French men. I am not like the other Arab women you will meet in the City of Ottawa, ladies and gentlemen. I live my life my way. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. If Arab guys can date whoever they want regardless of race or religion, then us Arab ladies can do it too. I mean, have you noticed that in Islam, the men reap all the benefits and the women get all the burdens? Let's see. Muslim men can date and marry Christian women, Jewish women and Atheist women. Muslim women can only marry Muslim men. According to the Koran. What kind of sexist and biased bullshit is this? No man sleeps around like a Muslim man. And no man is more jealous than a Muslim male. Well, two can play that game.

I decided I wanted to get myself a Black lover. And not just any Black lover. I had to get the right one. There are lots of Black men on the Carleton University campus. Somali guys. Ethiopian guys. Jamaican guys. Eritrean guys. Nigerian guys. Trinidad guys. Afro Cuban guys. Every shade of Black. Every imaginable body type. I selected Lucas Gregoire, the handsome Haitian stud from the civil engineering program. Why did I choose him? Well, he was cute, for one. I like cute guys. Can't be seen walking around with an ugly bozo. Also, he's smart and I like intelligence in a man. No dumb fools for me. No matter how cute a guy is or how good in bed, he will bore you after a while if he can't string two words together. Lucas definitely fit most of my criterion. And he was a good Christian lad to boot, always with a silver cross hanging around his neck.

The question is, how do I get him? Lucas is a tall, good-looking Black man on a university campus full of boring, dull and ugly guys. The local ladies are bored and horny, and he's a fine piece of man meat. The vultures are going to be circling him real fast. If I don't act fast, someone else is going to get her hooks into him. I approached Lucas on the second floor of the Carleton University library. I was working on a paper about North African politics and needed his opinion. Like the nice and friendly Haitian lad he's supposed to be, Lucas was ever helpful. He answered all of my questions. I had quite a few of them. Only about half of them had anything to do with political science. I did give him my number, and he texted me his. We talked a lot that first night. Well, forty nine minutes. I sure hope this doesn't reflect on his ( future) performance in other areas. I like a man who can last an even hour, thank you very much.

My plan was set in motion. The seduction of Lucas Gregoire, a guy who wasn't just Black but also a Christian. THAT would piss off the Arab guys on the Carleton University campus worse than that time when some fools in the States and Europe drew images of the Prophet in a Facebook inspired silly but dangerous contest. I pretended to be surprised when Lucas asked me to the movies and dinner. We had a nice time, and thus began seeing each other. One night, I gave him a nice surprise in the washroom of the library. We went in a corner of the Maps and Data Center and I showed him some of my special skills.

Guys, if you haven't had your dick sucked by a hijab-wearing Muslim woman, then you haven't lived. You should have seen the look on Lucas face when I got on my knees before him and asked him to unzip his pants. When he hesitated, I unzipped his pants and freed his thick Black cock. The Haitian stud never wore any underwear. Before he could protest, I wrapped my lips around his long and thick, uncircumcised member. Lucas moaned as I sucked his cock. I licked his hairy balls as I pleasured him. We went at it for a good ten minutes before Lucas came, giving it up. I gulped down every last drop of his cum. Then I put his dick back in his pants, zipped him up and wiped my mouth before we left the library together. I had a completely innocent look on my face as Lucas I exited the Data Center, ignoring the questions of a middle-aged library lady who asked us if we heard any suspicious noises. Lucas smiled and I winked at the librarian before we giggled and ran out. I'm so naughty like that.

What I just told you surprised you, yes? Don't believe all the shit you hear about Muslim women being prudes. I'm a proud Libyan woman. Yes, I wear the hijab. Yes, I am a Muslim. That doesn't mean I don't have any sexual desires. I have needs just like any other woman. People forget that when they look at me. I'm the kind of gal who goes to school and works hard, and I also like going to the movies to watch science fiction and action flicks. I like cute Black guys with nice butts and handsome faces, in that order. And yes, I do enjoy sucking dick once in a while. You can't stop me. And even if you could, you shouldn't. Just remember that it's my life! Any Muslim man reading this story should remember that us ladies can have our fun in the West, anytime we want, with men of our own choosing, including Christian men. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Unless you want the police to haul you away. I think you know what they'll do to guys named Ahmed in North American prisons. Peace out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Christian Men For Muslim Ladies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 799 milliseconds