• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stairway to Heaven

Stairway to Heaven

12

Many thanks to Destiny_Parker for editorial assistance. Thank you, thank you. Feedback would be appreciated. If you like it let me know, if you don't like it let me know why so I can improve. Enjoy.

*

Adrian and Beth were enjoying each other's company on a quiet Saturday afternoon after a long week of work. Both had demanding jobs that seemed to consume all their time and energy and they savored their weekends together. During the week their working hours frequently ran late into the evenings and they usually brought work home to complete. But it was worth it because they were able to buy a home in a neighborhood they liked and send their daughter to a top notch college for an education they hoped would one day pay off in an excellent job opportunity.

They both knew the work situation would ease up one day and right now they were paying their dues, as it were. They were still enjoying the recent quiet of empty nesters and rediscovering how much they enjoyed being with each other. They now liked to stay at home sometimes, just the two of them. They married relatively young, Adrian just out of college and Beth just starting, and had immediately started a family.

Their daughter was born when Beth was still eighteen and was every bit as beautiful as her mother. So much so that now mother and daughter were frequently thought of as sisters or friends when out in public. Beth, now almost forty, had retained her good looks and figure and Adrian was still handsome and trim. With their only child at college on the other side of the state, it was like they were dating again and they loved it.

Tonight both pitched in to create a nice dinner at home. Adrian worked his culinary magic on a fresh from the market filet of fish he was going to bake. They made a good team in the kitchen, each working in their own space on their respective dishes. He occasionally glanced admiringly over at Beth as he seasoned the fish and combined olive oil, capers, tomatoes, chicken stock and wine into a fabulous sauce. She was intent on chopping veggies and washing salad greens, taking a sip of her wine every now and then, never noticing he was watching her. There was nothing overtly sexy about her fixing that salad but his mind was leaping forward to after dinner thoughts of Beth in the bedroom. Maybe it was the way she was standing, slightly bent over the counter, with her hip jutted out a little and her long legs looking delectable. Adrian thought those legs would look better entwined around his waist, or on his shoulders, or maybe wrapped around his head. He wondered if Beth was having any of the same thoughts.

After enjoying dinner and a nice white wine, they retired to the lanai to catch the last strands of the pink-purple sunset signaling the end of another revolution. Beth snuggled up to Adrian as the last ray of sun disappeared below the horizon and whispered, "I love being here with you." Adrian held her close and sighed, "This is where we belong," then bent to kiss her full red lips that parted when they met his own. That kiss turned into a deeper, longer, open mouth kiss and Adrian slid his large hands around Beth's firm smooth hips and down to cup the ass he had always adored. In fact Beth's ass was secretly the object of adoration of many men who knew her, as well as quite a few women. Her delicious bottom was one of her assets, but her dirty blond, shoulder length curls and greenish blue eyes certainly complemented the whole sexy package that featured prominent, but not overly large, firm breasts that defied the effects of gravity.

Beth smiled up at Adrian with happy eyes and said, "Think the dishes can wait till morning?" She ground her smoldering pelvis into his groin in a not too subtle hint.

"Hell yes," he replied, answering her humping with his own. With his hand protectively on her firm butt and her hand in his back pocket they headed back inside through the French doors and down the hall toward the bedroom. Since they had gotten the house to themselves their love making had definitely been more frequent and arduous. So much so that they had recently began referring to it as 'fucking', implying it was as much about enjoying the sex as it was about making love. The term 'fucking' seemed to make it naughtier or more risqué. Sex between them now was indeed much naughtier than before and sometimes down-right dirty and nasty. They loved it.

Upon entering the bedroom, Adrian quickly cued up their favorite porno movie and slowly began undressing Beth. He kissed each body part as it became bare, spending time lavishing attention on her expressive nipples as they were freed from the sexy confines of her bra and nuzzling the warm spot between her legs as her lacy panties were peeled down. She in turn undressed him, removing his shirt first and then sinking to her knees to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants and boxers in one motion. As she slowly pulled them down she watched his crotch in anticipation of his cock coming into view and was totally surprised when it sprang free and hit her under the chin with a 'plop'.

"Someone's ready I see," she grinned.

Adrian lustily pulled her up onto the bed and said, "I put our favorite video in." This was a video they had accidentally discovered a few months back that featured a scorching threesome scene that took place on a tall winding staircase. They watched it only occasionally because it was totally hot and ensured exhausting sex for both of them. It freed their libidos and they saved it for special occasions. He thought tonight should be a special occasion. The video contained submission, pounding anal sex, girl-girl sex, and two women pleasing one man. In the video all three cum loud, hard, and long at the same time.

This scenario was so foreign to any sex experience Adrian and Beth had ever had, but it kick started their libidos all the same. Neither had ever ventured into sex with more than one partner, neither had ever had sex with a different partner since their marriage, and neither had tried anal sex. Now all these possibilities burned brightly in the deep dark recesses of their lusty brains. The video reminded them of the fantasies that each secretly hoped would one day come to fruition. For now, watching the forbidden scene always ended in satisfying orgasms for both. The thought of actually experiencing this was just under the surface but the mind blowing sex they experienced from watching it was very real.

Adrian and Beth slowly fondled each other as the scene unfolded on screen; pacing themselves for what they knew was coming. Beth nestled into the protective crook between Adrian's shoulder and neck and stroked his growing cock slowly while Adrian gently ran his fingertips up and down Beth's warm, totally smooth and rapidly moistening lady lips and gently drew circles lightly over her stiffening nipples. They tried to go slow, to extend the pleasure, but when Adrian slid down to kiss Beth on the upper thigh and outer pussy lips, as he applied increasing pressure to her now distended rock hard nipples, things started to quickly heat up. As the trio on the screen began their decent into pleasure with the domineering maid scornfully ordering the submissive wife to do a better job on licking her beautifully close trimmed pussy, Adrian responded by blazing a path with his warm wet tongue up Beth's inner thigh leaving a trail of goose bumps on her upper leg.

He slowly let his tongue wander up to the point where her ass cheeks met. Then paused, his wet tongue resting very close to the star of her anus. Beth's whole body tensed up, not knowing what Adrian's intentions were with her ass. She was unsure if she was ready to venture into unknown territory. She was already too aroused to stop him from taking her ass and she really didn't want him to stop, not really. In fact she pushed her ass onto his probing tongue with a little hip flex, encouraging him if that was where he wanted to go.

In a teasing move he pressed further with his tongue causing Beth to sigh into her pillow as she watched the action on the screen. He retreated and continued his wet journey to the bottom of her drenched pussy and then oh so slowly split open her shinny lips with his tongue, slightly wagging it side to side as if to further split the pussy lips open. Beth was now clenching her pillow with one hand and roughly pinching and pulling her right nipple with the other hand as the wife on the screen was being forced to admit she in fact wanted to be fucked in the ass by the overly large cock that was currently balls deep in her sopping pussy.

As Adrian's tongue continued its journey up her wet slit Beth humped her hips upward to increase the contact and her hands came down to grip the back of his head to better direct his movements. He didn't tease anymore. He followed her lead straight to her throbbing clit, running his tongue lightly over the stiff nub and then slowly and completely around it before trapping the sensitive point between his lips and sucking hard at her center. Beth bucked hard, twice into his face, then exploded into a long gut wrenching orgasm just as the onscreen cock pierced the tight confines the onscreen wife's ass who had her face buried in the pussy of the domineering maid.

Beth slowly recovered after her first exhausting orgasm before she smiled sweetly at Adrian and breathily whispered, "thank you," as she kissed a trail down his flat muscular tummy to his rock hard throbbing cock. Adrian was having trouble deciding whether to watch the action on the screen or watch Beth who was smiling wickedly at him. Beth mirrored the movements of the onscreen wife as she slowly engulfed the head of Adrian's cock and made an ever so slow kiss and suck just on the head, like on screen. She then took long hard sucks up and down the shaft and when the onscreen wife was being admonished for not sucking harder and deeper, Beth sucked as hard as she could. She slowly took Adrian's steel hard shaft as deep as ever and held it in her throat, just as the onscreen wife was forced to do. She could taste the pre cum leaking from Adrian's shaft as she slid her lips back to the top of his cock before releasing it with a 'plopping' sound. She smiled her sexy, wicked smile as she said, "Fuck me now, right now!"

Beth rose up on her hands and knees and turned around so Adrian was behind her as she bent over on all fours presenting Adrian with her shinny engorged pussy lips and beautiful ass. She then leaned further down so her tender nipples smashed into the rough fabric of the bedspread and her pussy and ass were even more exposed and vulnerable to Adrian's whim. Adrian approached Beth's pussy with his throbbing saliva wet cock and slowly split apart her pussy lips with his angry looking member. He slid all the way into her steamy cunt until his hips were pressed into the cheeks of her ass and he held there for long seconds. Beth's breath slowly escaped into the pillow and her sigh of pleasure was echoed by his own. She raised her eyes to see the screen just as the onscreen wife was licking the clit of the maid and her husband was pounding deep into the small tight ass of the whimpering maid.

There was a crescendo as Adrian slammed into Beth while the onscreen threesome neared a screaming orgasm. Just as the video threesome orgasamed, the husband cumming in the maid's ass and his cum dripping out and down over her wide open pussy and over the wife's exploring tongue and face, so did Adrian and Beth. "Yes f-f-f fuck me hard," she cried out. And he did.

Relaxing on the edge of sleep while cuddling spoon fashion with his front side plastered against her backside Adrian said, "That was so hot. I wonder if something like that could happen to us?"

Of course he was fishing to see if Beth truly enjoyed it and if she would ever be interested in expanding their sexual boundaries. His expectations were immediately shot down when she blurted, "No way that could happen with us." This response was expected but still he was crestfallen, then after a beat or two she giggled, "We don't have a staircase."

His spirits soared and his cock twitched as much as it could in its deflated worn out state snuggled between her beautiful ass cheeks. Her remark got a chuckle from Adrian who added that he could quickly build a staircase to nowhere in their sprawling one story ranch style house or a staircase to heaven as it were. Her response of, "get building then" left him speechless for a few beats and that led to a long pillow talk session about what each partner really wanted.

Both confessed that the video had been the hottest sex scene either had ever seen. They both agreed that they would like to experience something like it if the opportunity ever arose. Also both were in agreement that sex with others would have to be consensual and that it couldn't threaten their marriage or relationship. It would be "just sex", wonderful sex, but all the same, just sex, with no threatening emotional involvement with the other person or couple. Beth thought that a woman partner, like in the movie would be best, while Adrian was OK with another woman or a couple, or even another guy if Beth would like to experience two men and be the center of attention and the middle of a sexy sandwich.

The phrase "build a staircase" later became married code for having sex or jokingly inquiring if a certain person would be a likely threesome candidate, as in, "Do you think Joyce could help us build that staircase?"

Adrian cuddled Beth from behind and cupped her breasts with his fingertips just barely teasing her still puffy nipples, neither looking at the other in the darkened room, making it easier to intimately talk this way.

With his lips caressing the back of her neck he whispered, "Would you rather be the wife or the maid?"

He got no response so he pressed on, "Would you like to be the domineering maid?"

He felt her head move but couldn't tell if it was a head shake "No" or a nod "Yes".

He held and caressed her a minute more and asked, "Would you like to be the submissive wife?" Again some movement but nothing discernible, he was still not sure.

Taking a chance he placed a thumb and forefinger around each nub of a nipple with a firm grasp and whispered into her neck, "You would rather be the submissive wife, wouldn't you?" A sound barely louder than a sigh emanated from her and he applied more pressure to each nipple along with a slight twisting motion and said, "Louder. Tell me which you'd rather be."

"Yes," she said into the safe haven of her pillow and then whispered back to him, "the wife. I would rather be the wife." "And you would be OK with pleasing the other woman?" a silent nod in the affirmative from Beth. "And the hard pussy pounding and deep anal sex part would be OK?" again a silent nod in the affirmative.

Adrian was still spooning with Beth but the conversation and all the implications along with it had reinvigorated his once deflated cock that was still nestled between her ass cheeks. Only now his cock was thickening and lengthening and the head lay in a pool of his own warm, slippery pre cum that was leaking from his member like water from a cheap faucet. With their bodies still plastered together one of them would have to move to give his cock room to expand or it would have to find a place to move into. Neither Adrian nor Beth had any intention of moving away from the other.

Still he pressed with the questions, "Would you be OK with me having sex with the other woman while you also pleased her?" One more nod in the affirmative as his cock twitched in its warm slippery nest.

He pressed against her ass and she pressed back. "And if the guy in the threesome wasn't me, would that be OK?" He could feel Beth tense in his arms with the question but he could also feel her nipples harden and her hips involuntarily press back on his cock almost forcing it into the tight confines of her ass. This time there was no response from Beth so he increased the pressure on her tortured nipples and whispered, "Beth I need to know. What if the other man wasn't me and he was fucking your pussy and ass and filling you with his cum. Would you be OK with that?" He gripped her hard nubbins firmer, trying to elicit a response from her. A slight shrug of her shoulders was her only reply.

He prodded with a soft, "Beth?" He got a slight nod of her head this time but he pressed on, "Beth I need an answer now." He slid one hand down over her mound to her now drenched pussy and dragged one finger slowly through her wetness before gently circling her clit with his wet digit. Adrian thought her clit felt larger and more prominent than he ever remembered and he began a side to side movement over one side of her clit and then back over, softly battering the tender nub with his gentle assault.

"Maybe," she sighed as his full blown hard on pressed against her puckered star in a pool of wetness. Just as the slippery head of his impossibly hard shaft was about to part the tiny portal into her tightly clenched ass she pushed her hips backward, he pushed forward, and she sighed, "yes" just as his searching shaft slid from her ass to her hot welcoming pussy.

He slowly entered her and when his pelvis met her cheeks and he could go no deeper he paused to let her get used to his hard shaft in her moist center. After a minute of stillness he could feel her pussy grip him harder with her inner muscles.

"Yes," she cried again and Adrian withdrew slightly only to plow back into her harder and deeper, if that were possible. Adrian didn't know if Beth meant 'yes' fuck me or 'yes' she was OK with another man being involved but there was no stopping now. With long, deep, pounding strokes he pummeled the depths of her drenched pussy. She forced her hips back into his advances until she came around his cock as she rubbed her clit and he unloaded spurt after spurt of hot cum deep in her wetness. "Yes, yes, yes, I want it, all of it," she whispered as they once again came down from the heights of their orgasm.

They lay in each other's arms exploring their fantasies with the stipulation that neither was to judge or get jealous. Otherwise that would be the end of conversation and it wouldn't be mentioned again. No harm no foul. They learned a lot from each other that night but mostly they discovered they were more alike than they ever thought and more in love with each other than they realized.

Perfect honesty is not easy to achieve with yourself, much less with a partner. They discussed fantasies involving others, BDSM, exhibitionism, spanking, group situations and combinations of all of these. They came to the conclusion that the threesome in the sex video was almost the perfect scene and each would love for it to be real. But with who? How do you find a willing participant? You can't just ask your friends, as much as you might like to, and you can't just advertise the fact you're looking to bring someone into your bed. Names were discussed and rejected for one reason or another and they finally decided it would need to be someone they didn't already know.

They didn't give up on the idea and the thought of a tryst still fueled many lusty evenings in bed, but they began to realize it may not ever come to fruition.

One evening after work and her yoga class Beth sauntered in a little later than usual. He poured them both a glass of wine while he worked on dinner and she relaxed. While they were enjoying the wine Beth was watching Adrian stir the spaghetti sauce but she was unusually withdrawn and quiet, pensive even.

Adrian noticed and asked, "Everything OK babe?" She snapped out of her funky stupor, gave him a curious look, sidled to his side and hugged him. With her face snuggled into his neck she whispered, "I think you better start building that staircase." It took a moment to register the significance of her words but Adrian continued hugging her protectively to his chest. Slowly drawing away he peered down to her face. Her eyes were downcast, almost looking embarrassed, so he tilted her face to meet his and noticed not only the blush in her cheeks but the lust in her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stairway to Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds