• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confused about Master's Role

Confused about Master's Role

12

Chris was coming back to Pittsburgh after two months of training. He was always restricted to base except for a week off for Easter with family. I hated that he was restricted to base in different places where I could have visited. I had not seen him in two and a half months and knew that it would be eleven more months before I could see him again. There were times I missed him so badly I wanted to burst. Then he told me very exciting news: he was coming back to Pittsburgh for forty-eight hours before he would go for his final sixty days confined to base before deployment. He gave me a time frame so I could book a flight and a hotel room.

I decided to fly in that Friday, even though he would not be coming in until Saturday morning. I wanted to have the room to myself and already be in Pittsburgh when he arrived so no time would be wasted for him waiting for me to come in. I would have early Saturday morning to get up and get showered and perfectly dressed when he arrived, and was supposed to land at nine in the morning. Plus, on Monday he would be leaving early so I could book an afternoon flight and stay at the hotel after he left and sleep a little longer. He asked me to wear nothing but skirts for the entire trip. I was also to purchase a school girl outfit and bring the bright blue lace up dress I had bought just to wear around him. I knew why he wanted those two pieces for Saturday. The eternal wait for that Friday - finally the day came and as instructed I wore a skirt. It was layered and a light floral flirty skirt with a tight cami and a very tiny black short sleeved cover. No underwear and the skirt barely covered; the last layer was so thin that the slightest breeze or even sitting down could easily expose my pussy or my ass.

On the flight out, as always, I was stuck in the middle seat. There were two men I was in between and as I slid into my seat I laughingly said that at least they had someone tiny to sit between them. They were nice, flirtatious, and I talked with both for a while and flirted back, but then I quietly drifted off to sleep. When I arrived at the airport and retrieved my luggage, I rolled it into the bathroom and stood with my luggage in front of the mirror on the wall and took a picture and sent it to Chris, to verify I had indeed worn the short small outfit all the way across the country. It was cold out and though I had only skirts and sandals, I had at least brought a coat for when I would go outside.

I checked into the hotel and went to my room. I knew I should eat something but I was just too anxious and horny to eat. I texted him that I was in the hotel room and the room number. I was hoping we would sext but instead he left me hanging. Alone in the room with my thoughts, my fantasies, and horny, but I did not touch myself. I realized later that there was going to be a punishment for something I did wrong to Chris, who wanted me to call him my other husband. I had been scared of what would happen, as he alluded to finding out how cruel he could be. At the time I was upset with myself for hurting my other husband. He made a simple request that I wait a specific amount of time to play at a swinger party and to text him what I was doing throughout the evening. I caved and fucked a man one hour before the time he wanted me to start fucking. Chris was very angry that I did not honor his request. He set the specific time so I could flirt with other men, not jump into playing. However, once I landed in Pittsburgh, this never entered my mind until later as I would find out that complacency is a bad thing to allow.I forced myself to go to bed extra early so I could get up extra early and look refreshed. It was hard but finally my mind slowed down and I drifted off to sleep.

The wake-up call came promptly at six and I started the coffee in the room. I jumped into the shower and scrubbed, shampooed, and shaved myself almost raw. I did not want to cause rug burn during the first round. I put on a very tight, short black spandex skirt with a tight red cami and an all white long sleeved half shirt that covered nothing on the front. I drank the coffee from the room coffee maker but it was horrible. I had so much time to kill and even though I had not been up long, I was so excited and rejuvenated. I had messed with my hair and make-up too many times. I put on flat sandals for now and grabbed my coat and walked about a half mile to a Starbucks I had found online. I bought both a hot cup of regular coffee with cream and an iced vanilla latte. I knew I would need both! I headed back to the hotel and the walk helped burn off some of the energy.

I had not seen him in over two months, and after this it would be about another eleven months. I wanted the perfect weekend for him (and I) before he left. I knew the trip would be bittersweet as I knew after Chris left on Monday morning and the reality of how much time would be left until I saw him again would set in. But I had right now and new memories to create and though I knew the weekend would fly by too quickly, I wanted this wait for him to arrive to end. Finally he sent a text that he had landed and would be at the hotel shortly. I texted back the room number and that I was ready for him. I brushed my teeth, fussed with hair and make up again, took off the flat sandals and put on sparkling silver heels with sparkling ankle straps. Too high to wear for much walking but I was not planning on much walking. Finally, a knock at the door. He was finally here!!!!

I opened the door and there he was - in uniform with his bag, sexy, hot, and those eyes. Men in uniforms do nothing for me - except Chris. Then again, I do not care what he wears, if anything, I always think he is hot! He threw the bag down and pushed me against the wall and started kissing me, deeply, softly, aggressively, so perfectly. I could not help but smile! I sat on the bed while we chatted as he peeled off each layer of his uniform until he was only in his underwear. Then we both laid back on the bed and hugged tight while I rubbed his back and ran my hands down to his ass. I thought he might need a rest but I could feel his cock growing hard against me. The wait was too long, I sat up and he helped me peel off my outfit until I had nothing but the shoes on. He threw off his underwear, sucked on my tits, then ate my pussy just long enough to tease me. I was so wet I reached down and grabbed his cock and shoved it into my pussy.

His perfect cock slid in and my pussy grabbed it tight. He started off soft, then would speed up thrusting his cock in and out. Then he pulled out and laid on his back so I could ride him. I rode his cock and started into his eyes as I moaned with pleasure, feeling my eyes start to close in ecstasy, then opening them again so I could look at him. Then I moved off his cock and turned around and rode him reverse cowgirl, rubbing and grabbing his thighs as I was riding and he was pounding. He grabbed my waist and lifted me off of him. He grabbed my hair and shoved me into the bathroom and forced me over the bathroom counter in front of the mirror. He stood behind me and was fucking me harder and harder and faster and faster. I knew I was about to cum and holding back until he came, but it was hard. He was fucking and pounding so hard and so fast and I could see his face in the mirror as he started to moan loudly as he came, and I released and came hard just as he did. My pussy full from his large load and I wanted to hold it in as long as I could.

No idea how long we fucked, but it was phenomenal, intense, and as always, long overdue. We laid back down on the bed together and snuggled. I knew he was tired but he only drifted off for a few moments. He got up, pulled out his laptop and posted the CL ad we had talked about. "Forty year old woman seeking to indulge her fantasies with men between the ages of 20-25 and 55 and up. She is a hot redhead, 5'3" and 105 pounds. Must provide facial pic and age in your response and in exchange you will receive a pic. Must be comfortable around others. No flakes." The ad was up, he already had pictures of me in both the blue dress and the school girl outfit. The younger men would see the blue dress pic, the older men would see the school girl pic. Now it was a matter of waiting to see if anyone responded, or if CL would flag it thinking I was a hooker. I agreed for his pleasure I would fuck whoever he chose and as many as he chose. He said he would not show me the pics, simply tell me which outfit to wear. Within the hour responses started rolling in and many with facial pics. Those who responded without a picture had their response deleted. He gave them time frames from noon to five to arrive. I jumped into the shower to quickly clean and again shave my pussy while I waited. I came out and sat wrapped in the towel, waiting for instructions.

Shortly after twelve there was a knock at the door. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt so he could sit behind the desk in the room, monitor the computer, and watch me on the bed. Before he answered the door, he told me to put on the school girl outfit. No matter who came, I had to pretend they were hot and I was super horny for them. He was testing to see if I really would fuck anyone he chose for me and no matter how humiliating, would I get aroused by it. All I could think was to just get through this and when it was done he would fuck me again. I wanted to pass the test and prove myself to him, indulging him so he would indulge me again with his cock. I knew by five o'clock he would be ready again!

I put on the entire school girl outfit with white stockings and shoes, knowing I looked like a fool at my age. I came out and the man was sitting on the bed taking his shoes and socks off. He was at least in his sixties, fat and hairy, with moles on his face. He looked absolutely disgusting but I smiled as I walked out of the bathroom with my hands behind my back, with an innocent looking walk. He looked at me and smiled and said that was the pussy he wanted to fuck. I had to wonder if he would be the worst one of them all or if it only went downhill from him. I had him stand up and I pulled his pants and underwear down. His cock was tiny but hard and I wondered if he had to pop viagra before coming over. I grabbed his cock in my hand and smiled up at him as I licked it, stroked it, and then put the disgusting thing in my mouth. I was working it hard and he pushed my head away. So close to cumming but he stopped me! He said he wanted to fuck my sweet pussy as he began fingering it. I was bone dry and knew I needed lube to get through this.

He told me to get on the bed and I looked at him and told him he had to put a condom on. He started to protest but I said it was for his safety and mine and I never fuck without one. He did not bring one with him so I got up and pulled one out of my purse. I brought a ton of extras, regular and Magnum. Some guys always try to slip by and push for bareback. I put the condom on this gross tiny cock and added lube that I had brought - a very generous amount. He laid back on the bed, pants at his ankles and wearing just an undershirt, and I could see all the hair hanging out from the shirt. I got on top and started riding him hard. I faked moans of pleasure and I leaned forward and started licking his ear, despite the hair hanging out from inside his ear. I gently whispered his name over and over again and repeatedly said I was going to cum, making my moans louder and louder. Thankfully he came and I practically leaped off the bed. I sucked it up and told him he was great and hopefully I would see him when I was back in town.

I ran into the bathroom to wipe off while he dressed and left. I heard them talking but did not know what they were saying. Once I heard him leave I came out in the towel and told him how disgusting and gross he was, but he said I did a very realistic job when I was fucking him, which pleased me.

I laid on the bed and we chatted while waiting for the next guy. No idea who or what age or how gross. I was trying not to think about the gross old guy - a memory I wanted to bury. I had no idea how many guys I could get through and keep up the act. Finally a knock on the door and he looked out the curtain and told me to put the blue dress on. I ran into the bathroom and put on the blue dress and the same high heeled sparkly ankle strap shoes. I came back out and though the guy was hot, he was clearly in the 20 to 25 category.

I smiled at him and asked in a seductive voice what his name was and how old he was. He said he was 24 and I stopped for a second. The same age as my daughter, trying to wrap my brain around the fact I was going to fuck a guy the same age as my daughter. Suddenly the gross old guy did not seem so bad. It is amazing the tricks the brain will play, but I had to put it out of my head and act the part. He kept telling me how hot and sexy I was and I thought he would die if he really knew how old I was, or if he would get off on that. Pushing forward, I continued to walk toward him and when I reached him he put one hand behind my head and the other around his waist, pulling me into him and kissing me passionately over and over. Then he unlaced my dress and pulled out one of my tits and began caressing it, kissing it, and sucking it and saying over and over how beautiful my tits were. I wanted to keep the dress on but he slid it off of me, but left the shoes on. Okay, dark hair and dark eyes and a hot body, don't think about the age. He had me sit on the edge of the bed and slowly pushed me back as he started eating my pussy.

Same age as my daughter yet I was getting so wet and he was good at what he was doing. He pulled out a condom, took of his jeans and shoes, and scooted me all the way back on the bed. He slowly entered me with his good sized thick cock and though I would regret it later, I was lost in the moment. I would look over and see Chris watching me get fucked and he smiled as he sat back in the chair with his legs on the desk. He knew I was enjoying it and he was getting off knowing exactly what was going through my head!

The guy fucked me for the longest time then had me roll over onto all fours as he stood at the side of the bed and began pounding me from behind. I was moaning in pleasure, but not deliberately. I had lost control of myself and it felt so good. I actually came on my own, no faking, which caused him to cum with a loud yell. He pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed for a few moments before going into the bathroom to clean up. I was still laying naked on the bed, only my shoes on, trying to grasp what had just happened. He came out of the bathroom and dressed, kissed my hand and left. Somehow kissing my hand made me feel older, even though it was only intended as a polite gesture.

Once the too young guy left, Chris started laughing at me. He said I was definitely not faking it, he could tell, and to admit that I enjoyed being fucked by a guy the same age as my kid and even though I did not want to admit it out loud I did. I jumped off the bed, took the shoes off, grabbed the towel, and curled into a ball on the bed. Two down, no idea how many left and which category they would be in. One was hideous, the other hideous because of the pleasure. I drifted off to sleep as my brain was on overload. Thankfully there was an hour gap before the next man arrived.

Over the next few hours there were two more older men and two more way too young men. I kept sanity intact by watching him watching me, knowing that when I had proven I could do this for him, he would fuck me again and be proud. I got through it, watching him, then closing my eyes, and focusing my mind on anything but what I was doing, while making realistic noises and reactions, treating each man as though he was the greatest fuck I had ever had and thanking them for indulging me. I fucked six men and he told me his goal was six men. I asked what time it was and he said four-thirty. I knew we agreed that it ended at five. The last guy was young so I was still in my bright blue lace-up slutty dress with the sparkly heels. He stood up and stretched and I could see his hard on through his jeans. Oh yeah, he is going to fuck me now and it will be so good because I passed the test. He was horny as hell and even though I felt raw, I was growing wet as he walked over to the bed. He sat by me while I was laying on my side with my head propped up on one hand. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me now, smiling as I asked. Then he said something I had forgotten, that I had disobeyed one simple thing he had asked as my other husband and that I was about to find out just how cruel he could be.

I had been so focused and preoccupied I foolishly let myself fall into false complacency. There was a knock at the door. I wondered what man could possibly be worse than any of the other six. In walked a skinny kid, not very tall, and there was no possible way he was even twenty. He looked like he was sixteen at best. I caught myself biting my upper lip and trying not to react but I could not. I asked him to show me his driver's license. He looked surprised but I was making a stand. I was not going to commit a felony for anybody. He reluctantly pulled it out and it said he was eighteen! I was told twenty to twenty-five. Chris looked wickedly at me and sat behind the desk. I really had no choice. I had to fuck an eighteen year old skinny looking kid, two years older than my youngest daughter. I felt sick to my stomach as I tried to repeat the routine of kneeling, sucking his cock, and letting him fuck me. The only saving grace was that he was very very quick to cum and he quickly dressed and left. I laid there and could feel the tears streaming down my face. That was the most cruel punishment he could possibly inflict. I was too horrified to be angry, so sick to my stomach, and upset. I looked at him and he could see the tears and I said I had passed his tests and passed the punishment and it was cruel.

Chris stood up, still hard as a rock, grabbed his money and cards, including his room key card and his bag with his uniform, and opened the door. I asked where he was going. He laughed as he told me that was not the punishment. He called me a stupid cunt for even thinking that was the punishment and I really was a fucking pathetic whore that I fucked all of them. He said it was fun to watch but he was still pissed about disobeying him. He was not going to touch my disgusting body - he was going out to fuck another woman! I asked him when he would be back and he said he did not know when. I asked him why he was taking his uniform and he only said, "just in case", then he walked out the door, leaving me alone in the room with nothing but my thoughts.

I sat up on the bed stunned. I was such a fucking pathetic whore that I fucked all of them for him, the last being the worst, and he left me. Then it hit me, a wave of crying started as I realized where he had gone. He was fucking Jen, a very hot vanilla co-worker he had fucked before. I do not care that he fucks other women but he was going to fuck her when we had so little time together, on my time. Was it revenge or just an excuse to go fuck someone hotter and not a fucking slutty whore like me?

My mind was racing and emotionally I was a wreck, I felt so disgusting, allowing myself to be used, and all for what? To pass a test, to pay for a bad mistake that hurt him. What was he thinking about me? I was confused - why was he punishing me so badly as my other husband? I would understand more if he was punishing me as his Master and the men I had fucked were part of my Master's plan for me to prove submission. He had wanted this for a long time but we thought it would wait until he came back next year.

I could not stand it anymore, I got up and literally ripped the blue dress off and shoved it in the garbage. I was never putting that disgusting thing on again. I took off the shoes and stood paralyzed in front of the garbage. A simple decision of keeping them or throwing them away, and I could not decide. Would they be a painful reminder or could I overcome that and where them again? I finally moved and threw the shoes in my suitcase. At least I was capable now of making one decision. My next decision was to shower and scrub and scrub and shampoo and start over again. I blew dry my hair, put make-up back on, and put on the outfit I had so carefully chosen for when he first walked through the door.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Confused about Master's Role

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds