• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom was a Tease Ch. 01

Mom was a Tease Ch. 01

Sean dialed the number that he had found on the Internet advertising escorts.

"Hello. Tidewater Escorts." Alice said in a mature voice.

"I wanted to inquire as to your services." He said hesitantly. "Do you have escorts that just come to a hotel room?"

"How old are you, young man?" She asked.

"Nineteen almost twenty." Sean answered.

"You don't want a pretty young lady to attend a function with you, or just have dinner? You just want to meet her in a hotel room?" Alice inquired.

"No I mean yes, just a hotel room. Sean answered and added nervously. "And I'm not interested in a young lady. I was thinking someone between forty and fifty."

Alice, the owner of the escort service found this call to be humorous and intriguing. She had received calls from very young men before, but she usually found a reason not to supply an escort. There were exceptions of course, well-to-do college guys referred by their fathers. The fact, that he had asked for a more mature woman made her very curious.

She was the only mature woman at the escort service. All of her employees were under thirty. And she had not worked since she had purchased the service 10 years ago. She had been a much sought-after call girl and she had saved her money. She was now a happily married woman with two children and her husband was aware of her past and aware of the company she ran.

For the first time since she had acquired the company, she was tempted to trust the caller at face value.

"Sean, have you ever used an escort service before?" She asked.

"No ma'am." He answered.

"This escort service supplies escorts for parties, dinners and long and short trips. In your case, it would be for conversation in a hotel room. Our rate for an evening of conversation would be $350. You of course would pay for the hotel room and any refreshments provided, which would be expected. Now, this is important, Sean. Should you make any other arrangements with the lady in question, it would be entirely between you and the lady and in no way would reflect on Tidewater Escorts. Do you understand and is this agreeable to you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay. What is your name? We require a credit card to schedule a meeting. You have any other preferences other than just a mature woman between the ages of forty and fifty?"

"Yes ma'ma on the credit card. And, I don't think so on any other preferences." Sean answered. "She will be pretty?"

"Oh yes! She is quite attractive."

Alice looked up at the tall hotel. She wondered why she was here other than the young man had sparked her curiosity. Maybe, life had gotten to be a bit dull and she was in need of a little excitement. She was greatly intrigued as to the desires of the young man.

She entered the elevator and pushed the button for the 7th floor. She knocked on the door of 7C.

"Sean?" She asked, when Sean opened the door for her.

Sean stood for a long moment studying the nicely dressed 44-year-old woman. He felt weak in the knees.

"Yes ma'ma. Please come in."

"Please, Sean, call me Alice."

As she had in earlier years, she studied the room as she entered, walking into the bathroom and pushing the shower curtain back. Coming back to the bedroom she smiled warmly at the young man standing shyly at the foot the bed.

"I had some ice and drinks delivered by room service. I hope I got something you like?"

"You could fix a Coke." She said, removing her light shawl and placing it and her pocketbook in the chair by the window. She felt no need to keep the 32 auto close at hand. She sat down on the foot of the bed.

"You're a handsome young man, Sean." She said, as she took the glass of Coke from him. She patted the bed next to her. "Sit down right here next to me."

"You're a very beautiful woman." Sean said shyly, wanting to return the compliment.

"Thank you." She said. "Now tell me young man what is it you'd like to talk about."

Sean sat staring at his shoes long moments saying nothing.

"Do you go to the local college?" She asked, taking control of the conversation.

"No. My parents can't afford college." He replied. "I work for a local computer store. I'm really quite good on computers, but to make real money I need to get some sort of diploma. From a business school, I suppose."

"So you can afford an escort?" Alice asked, more for conversation and being concerned about how much to charge this young man for what he really wanted.

"Oh, I hope so. I have been saving for business school." Sean replied.

"Tell me, Sean, have you ever been with a girl.....you know....intimately? Alice confidently asked, making a keen judgment call.

"No." Sean replied, keeping his gaze on his shoes moving them back and forth. "I've only seen naked girls in magazines, a few films and I recently saw........"

"Can you afford $400 for my services? For the service I think you really want? After the conversation? " Alice asked, cutting a usual rate by a third, coming to the point rather quickly.

"Yes! I suppose you want it now?" Sean answered, getting up and reaching for his wallet.

"No no no! Please! Sit back down. There's no hurry." She exclaimed, patting the bed. "You're so cute. It's been so long since I've seen such innocence."

"You don't want to tell me what you....... once saw?"

Sean stared at his shoes.

"It's kind of embarrassing. It was an accident..... for both of us."

Sean hesitantly replied. "I was headed for the bathroom and she was getting clothes from the hamper. We both thought the other had gone. We were totally nude. I had this real hard on from needing to pee. We just stood there staring at each other."

"She? You mean your mom?" Alice asked, as it all began to make sense.

"Yeah. She's been acting weird ever since and I just can't stop thinking about it."

"It? You mean you can't stop thinking about your mom........ sexually?"

"She is very pretty too." Sean replied, without answering the question.

"Where is your dad." Alice inquired.

"He works in China and only comes home for two weeks every three or four months." Sean replied. "Been doing it for about a year, and got 3 years to go."

"So you and your mom stood looking at each other? Then what happened?"

"She said, I think. "I thought you had gone to work", and scooted past me with the clothes." Replied Sean.

"And the subject hasn't been brought up since then? When did this happen?" Alice queried.

"About a month ago."

"Don't be too hard on yourself, Sean." Alice pacified. "It's not all that unusual for a son to think that way about his mother at one point or another in his life. You saw her naked and that just amplifies your thoughts.

"I never thought of her that way before. But since that day she's been different. She's not as modest as she used to be." Sean explained. "She makes breakfast on the weekends wearing a T-shirt over just her panties. She hugs me more than she used to and I swear she's been teasing me."

"Teasing you? How so?"

"She wanted to wrestle one night. We were both in our pajamas. It was quite unsettling." Sean explained.

"Unsettling? You wanted to get away?"

"No! Not at all." Sean explained.

"You wanted to see her naked again? Fuck her maybe?"

Sean turned red and focused on his shoes.

Alice was beginning to have hot flashes from the conversation and she had noticed that Sean pants were bulging at the crotch.

"Would you like to continue talking or would you rather see a naked woman up close. One you can touch." Alice asked seductively.

Without waiting for a verbal answer, as she saw the answer in his face, she stood and began to undo the buttons of her white blouse. Removing the blouse, she reached behind her and undid her bra, discarding it. She moved close and waited for him to reach out. He didn't.

"Don't be timid, Sean, I am here to please."

Sean reached and began to fondle Alice's quite lovely breasts. After a moment or two she placed a hand behind his head and pulled his face closer.

"The nipples, sugar. Women love their nipples sucked. Put your hands on my ass."

Alice normally would never allow any real emotions to surface with a John, but this boy was unusual, he was hungry, and it had been a long time since she had seen such hunger. She began to unbutton his shirt as he hungrily sucked on her nipples, alternately. She pulled him to a standing position, disengaging, to remove his shirt and undershirt. She slowly and seductively unbuckled his pants, released the snap and pushed his pants down. With the palm of her right hand she gently pushed him slightly to a sitting position on the bed again, removed his shoes and pulled his pants off. As he sat watching, she proceeded to remove her skirt, stepping out of it and kicking her shoes against the wall.

"Do you like?" She asked seductively, turning slowly in the circle for his appraisal.

"Very much!"

"Scoot back on the bed, sugar."

With only her black lace panties on, she straddled Sean's legs, kissing him softly on the lips. Slowly, she kissed him on the head and shoulders, working her way down his belly. Slowly, Alice pulled on Sean's briefs, pulling them down. His stiff cock popped straight up as it was released from confinement. Alice was pleased.

"Sugar, we need to release that tension if you're going to really enjoy your first pussy." She explained, as she finished removing his briefs.

Alice found herself wanting to suck the cock before her, but knew this young man was not going to last very long and she didn't want to scare him by having him come in her mouth. She began to stroke the rock hard cock, gripping it firmly, as he watched her.

"It's so hard! I can understand your mother staring at your cock. It's so long and thick." Alice exclaimed, not needing to lie. "It's quite possible that she's fantasizing about you too."

The reference to his mother caused a moan to escape involuntarily.

As Alice had known Sean's cock quickly erupted, spewing his semen into the air only to drop back on the head of his cock and seep down slowly over her hand. She continued to grip it tightly as she pumped it dry.

"That's a good son." Alice praised. "Now, you stay right there and let mother get a washcloth.

Alice retrieved a wet washcloth from the bathroom.

"I appreciate you acting like my mother." Sean said, as he watched her wiping his cock tenderly.

"That is what you were hoping for, wasn't it?" She queried.

"Yes." He answered. "Our secret?"

"Certainly!"

Having cleaned his cock, Alice maneuvered his left side. Now, she did not hesitate to take the head of his cock into her mouth and suck on it for long minutes. She had her ass posed high in the air, hoping he would fondle her ass. He did.

She then took a position on her back and pulled his head back to her breast. As he sucked on her nipple, she sought his right hand and placed it between her legs. With first time uncertainty, his hand and fingers explored her panty-covered pussy. His inexperienced touch was sexually intoxicating to Alice.

"Sean, pull my panties off!" She directed, after letting him explore for long minutes.

Sean maneuver to straddled her legs and began to pull the sexy underwear off of her hips. He wiggled off the bed to get the panties down her legs and off her feet. He stood there studying Alice's nakedness.

Alice pulled her knees up, placing her feet flat on the bed. She started to spread her knees but brought them together teasingly. She repeated the move as she smiled seductively at Sean. Noting the smile that appeared on Sean's face, she taunted him twice more before spreading her knees wide for him to see her neatly trimmed pussy, with just a hint of bush.

"Is your mother shaved like me, or does she have a thick bush?" Alice quizzed, curiosity in her tone.

"It's very bushy." Sean answered.

"Well, come get a close look so you'll know what your basic pussy really looks like. They're all different you know! You can decide later which one you might prefer, shaved or bushy" Alice directed.

Sean, crawl between her legs.

"Slide your hands up under my ass." She directed, as she lifted her ass slightly. "Let me be a good mother and teach you about a woman's treasure."

Alice placed the back of her hands against her thighs and with her fingers pulled her labia back to expose a light pinkish hole. She was having a good time.

"If you haven't seen one up close, you might think all that is there is a crack. But, as you can see, it's a hole and a nice one will grip your thick shaft tightly."

"Your hole is very small." Sean observed.

"Thank you, a nice complement to give a lady. See this little thing right here (she touched with her finger), that is a woman's clit and if you really want to please a woman touching this is what will do it. Your finger, your tongue or your hard shaft rubbing against it will make her moan like a vixen."

"May I touch it?" Sean asked shyly.

"You are joking me, sugar." Alice replied, as she laughed. "If you don't touch it, mother is going to spank your little butt.

Sean began to run his middle finger along the lips of the spread labia. His finger displaced Alice's finger on her clit, causing her to intake air as the pleasure ran through her groin.

"I'll give you 30 minutes to quit that!"

"You said something about a tongue." Sean said, as he pushed his head closer to her pussy. He lapped at her clit.

"Oh! Hell yes!" Alice moaned. "Flick it with the tip of your tongue and rotate around it! Oh! fuck yes!"

Alice relaxed and let the boy pleasure her. Her hands coursed through his hair and toyed with his ears as she moaned appreciatively, moving her ass in a lustful manner.

"Mother loves your tongue, baby!"

She was somewhat surprised at how much playing the mother added to her arousal. She had done role-playing many times in her former career but never played being a mother. And this young lad was a natural at eating pussy. Feeling quite comfortable and content, she made a decision to let the boy bring her to orgasm. She knew she it was totally out of character and she out of control.

She felt his hands lifting her ass and then his tongue as it pushed into her hole. 'Intuitive as hell. A real quick study. ', she thought. Her ass responded involuntarily as it pushed against his tongue. Her moans filled the small confines of the room as she made no effort to control them.

"Tongue fuck mother!" She cried. "Pushed it deep! Oh! Fuck! I'm comingggggggggggg!!"

Her ass bucked as the orgasm gripped her and her ass involuntarily shot skyward. 'So much for my teaching. My clit had nothing to do with this orgasm!' She thought.

Sean kept his tongue inside of her as best he could.

"Come up, baby!" Alice directed with urgency and her tone. "Hurry! Stick it in me! Stick your hard cock in mother!"

Alice looked down as she reached to grab hold of Sean's cock. Her legs lifted as she placed the cock to her pussy.

"Now! Push! Hard!" She commanded. "Oh! Damn!"

Sean stabbed her deep. Instinctively, he began to fuck her with a determined rhythm. Having been jacked off earlier (Alice knew what she was doing), he was less prone to ejaculate too quickly.

Alice held onto him tightly. She did so quietly, wanting to prolong their intercourse. She was half in control of her senses now as she lifted her ass to meet his thrusts.

They fucked long and hard. Sean would occasionally slow his rhythm to catch his breath, only to begin again fucking her in a passionate and lustful fashion.

There was a time when Alice could let a man have his reign and fuck her for hours, as she faked her moans of pleasure. But the young man atop her and her enjoyment of the intercourse was taking its toll. She was not a young call-girl anymore. And she had not once uttered a moan that was not genuine and she did not want to tarnish this experience.

"God, you're good!" She praised, in labored breaths. "You fuck mother so good!"

"Do you like my cock, mother?" Sean asked, in his own labored breaths.

"I think mother needs some cum in her, baby!" She moaned. "Stick your cock deep in my belly and fill it with your hot cum! "

"You want it mom?" He cried. "You want it! You want it! Here it comes!"

"Yes! Yes! FUCK YES!" Alice cried, as she felt Sean's cock slam deep into her.

Sean continued to pump into her for a few long minutes before he pulled out of her and rolled to lie next to her.

Alice reached over to stroke his semi-erect cock.

"Can I see you again?" Sean asked.

"I don't think so, honey. I came out of retirement this one time cause you seemed so nice. And I'm a married woman now with children." Alice replied.

"And your husband doesn't mind?" Sean asked astounded.

"Oh hell yes!" Alice replied, laughing. "Our little secret, remember?"

"Always."

"So you and your mom. How do you see things going?" Alice queried, slapping Sean's leg as she rolled from the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"I don't know. I thought a night like tonight might help things, but I think it only made it worse." Sean admitted. "Is there any chance of you getting pregnant?"

"Not a chance in a million." She shouted through the bathroom door. "I chose not to make you use a condom because I believed you were a virgin. You are, aren't you?"

"Not anymore!" Sean teased, hearing Alice laugh.

Sean watched Alice get dressed.

"You make it as sexy getting dressed as you do getting undressed." Sean said. "And by the way, have you forgotten something?"

"Not a thing, sugar." Alice acknowledged. "You take that money and make sure you go to school with it. It's been a pleasure, Sean, truthfully it has."

Alice kissed Sean on the lips and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom was a Tease Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds