• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ethiopian Femdom Does Anal!

Ethiopian Femdom Does Anal!

As Marcus Lucien's thick Haitian dick worked its way into my asshole, I found myself wondering if one can ever truly be prepared for anal sex. My name is Aamina Tilahun. My devotees and slaves call me Mistress Ethiopia, because I'm the only Ethiopian dominatrix out there in the world of BDSM. I'm a tall young Black woman originally from Gondar City, Republic of Ethiopia, but raised in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. I'm a proud Canadian visiting the City of Boston, State of Massachusetts. I'd tell you more about myself but I'm a little busy at the moment. You see, Marcus Lucien is shoving his dick so far up my booty, I can't tell where he ends and I begin. And just between you and me, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Marcus Lucien grunts with efforts as he slides his cock into my ass. I grimace as I try not to scream while the sexy Haitian-American stud continues pounding my ass. I've been in Boston for three days and already I'm breaking one of my rules. I usually don't sex a man unless we've been out three times and I never let anyone, man or woman, fuck me in the ass. Still, Marcus was so fine and smooth that he persuaded me to try. The six-foot-four, sexy-as-hell chocolate stud muffin is originally from the City of Atlanta, State of Georgia. He transferred to Northeastern University's MBA program after graduating from Morehouse College in his native Atlanta. If I knew Black guys from the United States could lay pipe like that, I would have tried one a long time ago.

Marcus Lucien is as fine as they come. Tall, with dark brown skin, a face that male models would envy, and the dick of a porn star. That eight-inch, uncircumcised magic stick is buried almost balls deep in my asshole. I try not to scream as Marcus continues pounding his dick into my asshole. Marcus grunts as he fucks me. He's so fucking dominant and I love it. Truly dominant men are rare these days. Now, I don't think a man who hates women or doesn't respect them can be a true dominant. He's only capable of being a bully or an abuser. A true dominant is a man who is confident in himself as a man, accepts his dominant nature, and respects the women who allow him use of their bodies. No misogynist can ever truly excel in the world of male dominance in BDSM. Why? Simply because in BDSM the submissive is the one in control. Every dominant master or female dominant out there knows it. It's basic, almost elementary stuff in the world of BDSM. Stuff that is common knowledge, really. Whatever makes a true dominant, Marcus Lucien has it in spades. I knew that the first time I laid eyes on him.

Marcus Lucien lives in an apartment close to my uncle Salim Tilahun's house in the suburb of Milton, Massachusetts. His parents are hard-working and church-going Haitian immigrants. Marcus himself was born in the town of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, but raised in the City of Atlanta, State of Georgia. Marcus Lucien looked at me the way a hungry wolf looks at fast food when we first locked eyes. He was visiting my uncle. They'd become good friends since Marcus moved into t he apartment next door. When he looked at me, I honestly felt naked. And I didn't mind. I knew that I wanted Marcus and that when we finally hooked up, it would be the bomb, as they say in the hood. And let me tell you, the brother from Atlanta did not disappoint. We hooked up in the basement of my uncle's house, and he proceeded to wreck my ass. And I loved it!

Marcus Lucien pinches my tits and smacks my face as he continues slamming his thick Haitian cock into my tight Ethiopian booty. I gasp in shock and look at him, still stunned by his boldness. Marcus smirks and shrugs while his big dick continues stretching my asshole. It's so deep inside of me that I feel like it's about to split me in half. Marcus asks me how it feels to have his big cock in my ass. I grit my teeth, refusing to answer him. Marcus thrusts even deeper, and I whimper as I suddenly feel it. His dick is so deep inside my asshole that I almost expect it to come out of my mouth. Of course that's impossible. What does come out of my mouth is a scream. I'm screaming, a loud and shrilly sound that I barely recognize as coming from me.

What the fuck? Is this really me? The one and only Mistress Ethiopia? Getting fucked in the ass in a dark basement like some random slut by a well-endowed Haitian-American stud? I've fucked guys bigger than Marcus Lucien with my strap-on dildo. I defiantly tell him that. Marcus laughs and tells me that it's my turn to get fucked in the ass. As I continue screaming, Marcus berates me while happily sodomizing my ass with his big cock. He tells me that he's avenging all the poor guys I've fucked with my strap-on dildo by conquering my ass with his big dick. I shout defiantly and angrily, cursing him and hating him while loving what he's doing to me. Marcus sucks on my tits and then kisses me. I am quite surprised by his kiss. Yet I return it. Passionately I throw my arms around him and kiss him. His big cock feels like a burning brand inside my asshole. It burned me yet I probably would have stopped Marcus if he tried to remove himself from inside of me. Hot damn. Marcus dick was tearing my ass apart and hurt me so fucking good. I couldn't stand it but I also couldn't get enough of it. Does that make any sense to you? See, that's what Black dick does to a woman. Fucking bastard Marcus know this and he's smiling.

Marcus Lucien continued pounding my asshole until he came, flooding my ass with his masculine spunk. I squealed, crying my eyes out as Marcus cum filled my ass. Nobody had ever done anything like that to me before. Marcus pulled his cock out of my asshole. Picking me up in his strong arms, he carried me to the washroom. I looked at my asshole in the bathroom mirror. Holy hell, my ass is now a gaping hole! Just like all those silly bitches in porno movies who let men wreck their asses. The sight of THAT was something I will never forget until the day that I die. Tears flowed from my eyes. Lucien kissed me, and told me that I was wonderful. Then he laid me down on the tub, and cleaned me up with warm water. Afterwards, he carried me up to my bedroom and laid me down. He kissed me on the forehead, then turned to leave. Before he could leave, I stopped him. I thanked him for a wonderful experience. Marcus smiled and blew me a kiss. Then he was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Ethiopian Femdom Does Anal!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds