• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control Over Me

Control Over Me

He stood over me. Domineering and giving off an air of being in absolute control. He had me hog tied and suspended to about his chest. I squealed when he said he'd finally tie me up.

"I know you've been a good little slut, waiting years before we could actually indulge in our more rigorous play." He said to me softly. His German accent was slight. He knew that it was the subtlety that aroused me.

Gagged, all I was able to do was nod my head. The small studs in my lip pressed down in slight discomfort of the way the gag ball was positioned in my mouth. He smiled at me in admiration at not wanting to remove my piercings even though we both knew that it would be very uncomfortable with the gag. But I wanted to please him and I wanted to prove to myself that a little pain and un-comfortableness was worth the immense pleasure he'd give me.

I was dripping wet from being suspended and open for my Owner's discretion. He looked me over noting that my pierced flesh was still unadorned with tattoo ink. I didn't know what was going to happen all I knew was that he was going to finally make me his completely.

At first he looked down at me and stroked the side of my head. Whispering sweet nothings he watched me as the lust within me came to life. He walked around to the wall behind me, I heard a small rustling and he was instantly back at my side. Holding the handle of the whip, angling it so that I wouldn't be able to tell what it was, but I could smell the musky aroma that only comes with leather.

He stroked me again on the side of the head and walked behind me. I clenched my ass cheeks tightly waiting for the crack of the whip. When it didn't come I relaxed. That was a bad idea. As soon as I was relaxed the tip of the whip came down on to the fleshiest part of my ass cheeks in unforgiving sting of pain. I couldn't help myself and I let out a muffled whimper. My Owner walked around to see my face in pain. My eyes were watering when he decided he'd much rather hear mercy out in splendid pain. I flexed my jaw and closed and opened my mouth. He looked at me and asked me if I wished to be whipped more. I nodded and he went back to my reddening ass cheek. He began to whip me. Very violently and forcefully. I held what I could in. Little mewls and whimpers escaped my lips. Despite the pain, I felt my slutty cunt flowing, my pussy juice was dripping slowly like molasses.

Owner decided enough foreplay for me. He walked back in front of me and lowered me down to crotch level. I can see how aroused he is. The bulge is straining through fabric of his pants. He pulls his cock out, its curve pulsing softly to the beat of his heart. He stands there and says, "Suck you fucking whore."

I took the head into my mouth and suck as if my life depended on it. I could taste the salty pre-cum gently oozing from the tip. He moans in pleasure. I suck on the head for a bit more letting my tongue piercing massage the very sensitive bit of flesh under the head that melds into the shaft. He bucks into my mouth when I do that. I grin to myself and start to deep throat his curved cock. I breath in the sweaty smell of his balls. I can feel myself getting even more wet. He places his hands on the side of my head and starts to thrust into my mouth.

Skull fucking my face, I groan trying to breath as Owner pounds his cock in my mouth and down my throat. He slows. Not wanting to cum he stops and stands in front of me. Both of us breathing heavily trying to catch our breath. I look up at him, my eyes slightly watery from the force of his skull fuck. He smiles at me and hoists me up to his chest. He bends down and gives me a very chaste kiss barely feeling the pressure of his lips against mine.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control Over Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 489 milliseconds