• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Knock, Knock. Threesome Awaits

Knock, Knock. Threesome Awaits

The drive to your new work place seems to take quite a while, well more than an hour or so anyway but after part way done, the quiet has to broken as I'm sat there going through what went on earlier in my mind, a case of the 'should I or shouldn't I' syndrome when all of a sudden I tell you to pull over.

You pull over without asking any questions and I wriggle my way over next to you and manage to turn around and kneel. I kiss you, just a little at first then they get harder and longer as the tears begin to fall. I compose myself while explaining what went on. You reassure me; that all is okay and then feeling a lot better, I kiss you again. This time with a need in the kiss. Our breathing alters. You take the hint and feel the same way that we start to explore each others' bodies.

Your hands find my tits as my nipples harden to your touch. I find your waistband but you undo your trousers and pull them down over your bum and sit back down, while I remove mine hastily as things fall out of pockets and I clamber onto your knee.

I need to feel you inside me as we kiss deeply, while lowering myself onto your hard cock as it slides into my wet pussy, trying to go so slowly and savour this moment of lust. I gentle rock back and forth to slide up / down your shaft but that just doesn't feel enough for the both of us, we need more. With my hands on the back of your seat and yours on my hips. You lift me; letting me know to change rhythm so as I lift you slide closer to the edge of your seat. Allowing better entry and better sex.

You sense I am close to coming as you lift up on my way downs pulling me onto you more with each thrust as we then explode onto and into each other. We hold each other a while, say our I love you' and get decent. Sit back where we were but I'm closer now and you finish the drive.

Once arrived and parked, we do what ever needs doing, shown around that sort of thing. When you are showing me your office, the phone rings and you answer it; its only a short call but after that there's a knock at the door. With it being your office, something comes over me and I hide under your big blocked in desk out of the way, so as not to be in the way or caught out and I didn't want to apologise and leave been in unfamiliar surroundings without you with me. You seem okay with that as obviously you know who came in. You two don't chat about work related stuff, just men's stuff like fishing, drinking and guess what women crop up to in the conversation.

You continue the chat about women with him, but you don't let him know that I'm right there in your office. You both are sat down quite comfy having a nice conversation about women in general until the subject gets around to sex. My ears have pricked up now as I wait to hear some nice raunchy things about what you've done in the past and even anything that you may of said to your mate about what you would like to try if given the opportunity.

I'm knelt under your desk feeling your leg as you chat about sex etc., knowing that it will get you horny, I already am. Moving my hand further and further up your leg until I can reach your now hardening bulge in tenting trousers. You are sat in such a way that it cannot be seen so I very quietly unzip you as you fidget a bit allowing you to release that cock of yours, under your desk while chatting with a friend but have you done that kind of thing before, I wonder.

I slowly and teasingly start to wank you off; you are trying not to change your tone of speech or breathing - now comes the crunch. There's enough room for me to take his head into my mouth as you gasp and cough a bit at the sudden change of feeling. You give your friend some excuse and carry on chatting, while unknowing to you, I am also undoing my trousers so as to get at my pussy.

I wet my fingers on my pussy juice then rub it on your cock, you watch my hand disappear and glance as it reappears and touches your cock then I lick and suck your cock. Knowing that you are sneaking glances at me is making me so horny.

I find a pen under your desk and give you a nudge, you look and you lean over to pick it up. Only I to grab your wrist and make you touch my pussy instead, to feel how wet and hot it is. You pick the pen up and put it back on your desk.

This carry on is getting too much for us now. I squeeze and grip your cock hard now as I stroke and you to then want your friend to leave but he's a good friend and you don't really want to kick him out but you would really like to. But he knows you all too well and he knows that there is something going on. I hear you scribble something onto a piece of paper and pass it to him to read.

Maybe I didn't check out your desk properly as its not blocked in solid as I thought but nevertheless he was unknowing for a while anyway and I was unknowing totally until I felt a hand touch my bum as I'm still under your desk and knowing it's not yours. He too feels how wet I am but that's all he does.

I can move out from under the desk and stretch to find much to my enjoyment, two guys with their hands wrapped around their cocks. It seems to please that with you talking about sex that your friend got horny and felt the need of release. Even more so when he found out the I had been under your desk all along - sucking and rubbing your cock and playing with my own pussy, it even got me more hornier knowing that what I was doing but he never.

Any ways now that we are in the open, I continued to play with your cock. Not knowing if I dare touch his and wank you both off at the same time - a fantasy of mine; but you soon sort that out as you put my other hand on his cock for me and I give yours an extra tight squeeze to say thanks. I kiss you, then go back on my knees and take your cock into my mouth, while I am still stroking the other cock. I struggle to do these two things at once in way of a rhythm but I manage.

My pussy feels left out as I stand and sit on the edge of your desk allowing you to finger me, you then kneel down and start to eat my pussy as I grip the other cock tighter through 'oh my god' yes please. You sense I'm getting close, you stand up and slide your cock into my dripping pussy. I can't get away from thinking about two cocks and yes please, two cocks.

I push you away so we can change places but you sit on your chair instead allowing me to straddle you. Slowly sinking your rock hard cock back into my soaking pussy. God I'm so turned on by this that we can't wait to be alone. Your friend ( lets call him Sid ) moves closer so I can stroke him again and take his cock into my mouth right in front of you as Sid plays with my bum cheeks, squeezing them. I'm sure I felt his fingers on my pussy getting juiced up, ready to wet my ass as he runs his fingers over it as if he's rubbing a pussy. I cant help but moan and push onto you harder as I take Sid's' cock back into my mouth to lube him up in-case.

Sid pulls his cock out and moves behind me and now rubs his wet cock on my wet ass and slowly pushes against it. He enters slowly as I try to push both cocks in deeper, not wanting yours to slip out while I push back on his. Now you both start to move in a rhythm as you both start to pound into me. But not for long, I kiss you hard as I cum so as not to bite your shoulder (when I'm high on sex, I like to bite as I cum, it heightens the cum feeling), you cum inside of me in what feels like gush after gush of hot cum in my pussy and Sid pulls out and cums over me.

We get dressed and tidy up, then Sid says his "see you later" and leaves. We leave your office, have a cup-pa and head outside and check out your out buildings as we laugh, giggle and chat as we go. Not saying anything as too what happened but just seem to except it and the enjoyment it gave the both of us.

Once in a barn like building, I sit on a box and pull you between my legs for a kiss and cuddle. With being this close to you and still on my high, I teasingly touch your softness through your trousers as I looked coyly at you. I wonder; I rub some more and I feel him stirring ready for another go. We kiss, removing my trousers and lowering yours. I sit there with my legs around your waist while you pound my pussy like there's no tomorrow, getting so deep that we don't last long, we come together as you said that you enjoyed earlier and couldn't wait to get me alone and fuck me. I said thank you for being so understanding and that I always wanted to try that and that it got me so hot but you probably could tell that. We made out a few more times, after that, not knowing if it would ever happen again.

That night while sharing the same bed, I just couldn't seem to leave you alone, I had to be touching you some how. Just the laying next to each other wasn't enough so I just laid in your arms gently stroking your cock; not to bring him to life but to share my wanting to, my lovingness.

Well he stirred didn't he and that was not the plan, but I certainly wasn't going to let him go to waste unless you moved in such a way as to say no. I went down to suck your cock after kissing and sucking, nibbling your nipples on route. Sucking your balls into my mouth and letting them drop out. Then opening your legs a bit more so I can get at that spot just beneath your balls to suck on and gently nibble on, then back to your cock and balls. Going from one to the other in any order, make you think that I'm going to do one thing but do something different, even like letting slaver run down your bum cheeks to with an occasional lick to see your response.

After playing with your bits for a while, it's time for a kiss and some cock in my pussy so up I come for just that. I ride you quite well but stop sometimes so I can go suck on him again, then ride him a bit so to make me last longer. Sometimes instead of going down over to kiss him, I just come up over to kiss you and to get to suck a nipple or two, I'm moving all over the place for different sexual pleasures. Another ride, then a suck or two and this time I stop and rest your cock in-between my tits, where you push them together as I rock. You know this gets me more horny and you move me, so you can stand at the side of the bed with your cock between my tits again so you can watch this time as I lick his head keeping him wet.

My heads back over now, you know when I'm close to coming, so you lay me down and when I think that you are going to climb on top and fuck me, you don't but you do eat my pussy instead. Your fingers are probing while you lick and suck my clit. You remember what happened before, so your other hand rubs in slaver over my bum. Knowing my response of pushing towards you, you gently push a finger in a little way, while you finger my pussy and suck my clit.

You find my g spot and tickle that, while keeping up with the others. You feel my pussy muscles starting to clamp down on your fingers but you don't stop. You keep rubbing and sucking as I squirm knowing that I'll be coming soon, just need to go over the edge. With fists clenched, I mumble "oh fuck, I'm coming", one last suck, tickle etc. and I come hard only to realise, after that you withdrew your fingers a fraction before I came, only to squirt.

My stomachs tied in knots, I feel so happy and exhausted. You pull me close as you snuggle into my back with your raging hard-on for a cuddle, we lay just right as you enter me from behind with ease and begin to use my pussy to wank yourself off with. I'm knackered and I did nothing. It doesn't take but a few strokes before you fill my pussy with your come, your coming must of triggered a bit more from me then as we come together again.

We snuggle and sleep in total togetherness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Knock, Knock. Threesome Awaits

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds