• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Our Ride

Our Ride

Here it is, finally the day we have been planning for weeks, our special bike ride. The weather is perfect, sunny with temps in the high 70's low 80's. Just as we planned I am wearing a low cut sun dress, but no panties. I get to the parking lot first, so I sit here in my car nervously await your arrival. Then I hear it, your bike, you turn in and just from seeing you my heart starts to race. I watch you pull up and get off your bike, you look amazing as always. You take off your helmet as I approach, you put your helmet down and we fall into a fiery embrace. You then hand be my helmet and say "Ready to go."

"Always" I reply as I put on my helmet and we head out.

After a short ride you pull off the main street and start down a back road, you follow the road to a wooded area where you park the bike. We can't keep our hands off each other any longer and we start kissing. I only want one thing right now and kissing isn't it. So I reach for you belt, I take it off and begin to undo you pants. I slide my hand into your pants and take hold of you cock, you are already getting hard. While we continue to kiss I slide you pants down and sit you back down on the bike. I just can't wait any longer, I need to taste you.

So I lean in and take you cock into my mouth. I slowly slide my lips past the head savoring every bit as I work my way down to the base. The feeling of the head of your cock on the back of my throat is amazing; I pause for a moment to enjoy it. Then I apply pressure with my tongue and begin sliding my mouth up and down your thick hard member, pausing to increase suction every time I reach the head. "God you taste so good" I think to myself. I continue to pick up the pace, you are now moaning rather loudly, which is just making me even hotter. I feel you begin to twitch, I know this means that you are about to cum. I'm so thrilled to feel your cum hitting my throat, I continue to suck your cock until you orgasm subsides. I release you from my mouth, look at you and say "I have been dying to do that."

"Wow!" is all you can reply.

After a few minutes to recover we decide to continue our ride. We head to the beach and ride the seaside for a bit. You decide to stop for lunch; we have a light lunch, feeling each up under the table the whole time. When we finish eating we get back on the bike and head someplace else for dessert. You take me to a private secluded cove; you park the bike and grab a blanket out of the saddle bag, take me by the hand and walk me to a smooth sandy spot.

You spread the blanket and pull me down on to it. In the blink of an eye, you have managed to remove my dress. You lean over and start kissing me while squeezing my tits. Soon you start kissing and licking you way down my body, pausing to suck on my nipples. When you reached my cleanly waxed pussy you lightly lick my clit, making me squeal in delight. Slowly you slide you finger between my lips deep into my wet pussy. My head starts to spin, I can't believe how good this feels or how quickly you are bringing me to orgasm. I grab you and pull you up to me, I kiss you deeply the roll us both over so I am on top of you. I position myself over you rock solid pick and plunge myself on to you I have to stop to give myself a chance to adjust to you thickness before I begin to fuck you wildly. You start to thrust yourself deeper inside me. I feel your cock start to twitch inside my as you approach your orgasm. The incredible feeling of you hot cum shooting inside me causes me to cum again. When our intense simultaneous orgasms end we collapse in each other's arms.

You look me in the eyes and ask "Was it worth the wait?"

"Hell Yes!" I respond before dozing off in your arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Our Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 528 milliseconds