• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: School

Black on Black Pegging: School

What's up, family? My government name is Anthony Heralds but you can call me Tone. Everybody does. I was born in the City of Miami, Florida, to a Haitian-American mother and Caucasian father. I consider myself purely African American, though. I'm a six-foot-two, lean and athletic, well-built brother with light brown skin, curly Black hair and hazel eyes. I recently graduated from Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, also known as F.A.M.U. with my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. I always wanted to attend a historically Black college or university because I grew up in one of the Whitest parts of the State of Florida. Wasn't easy being me but I managed. Anyhow, these days I'm at the Florida Coastal School of Law. It's tough being in law school, man. Fortunately, I know how to unwind.

My girlfriend Stacey Dipper ( yes, that's her actual name) is one fine mama. Five feet eleven inches tall, thick and curvy, with dark brown skin, wide hips and a big round ass. Stacey was born and raised in the City of Saint Catherine, Jamaica, and moved to the United States four years ago. This fine Jamaican mama is something else, man. I've always had a thing for them Caribbean women. The problem is that most of them aren't into guys like me. I'm half Black and half White. They accuse me of acting White and talking White. The African presence in the Caribbean is quite powerful and a lot of people from places like Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad are deeply afro-centric. In time, I learned to compartmentalize. I 'act black' around Black folks and act professional when I'm at work and at school. It's tough but hey, it's a survival tactic.

After dating White women most of my adult life, I thought I would end up with one but I met Stacey during my last year of undergrad at Florida A & M University. This tall, fine and sexy sister from Jamaica was just what the doctor ordered. She likes redbone guys like me and doesn't hide it. The fact that I dressed like a White dude didn't bother her. My father, legendary former Florida Attorney General ( and current Supreme Court Judge ) Arthur Heralds forbade me from associating with other Black males we saw on television while I was growing up. I was sent to a private Catholic school that was mostly White and all-male. I was forbidden from listening to rap music or to wear anything inspired by rap or hip hop culture. According to my father, all rappers were criminals and all Black athletes were buffoons. My pops didn't think Black men could ever amount to anything other than drug dealers, woman beaters and thugs. And this was a White man with a Black wife and mixed-race son!

When I chose Florida A & M University over Princeton University, my father was mad as hell. I wished he'd understand why I did what I did. I'm biracial, not White. My father made me feel lousy about being part Black my whole life. He doesn't have a high opinion of Black males and constantly warned me about becoming 'one of them'. My mother, Cecilia Baptiste Heralds, also doesn't have a high opinion of Black men. Let me explain that last bit, please. You see, my mom was married to a Black guy when she lived in the Republic of Haiti and divorced him prior to emigrating to the United States. Apparently her Haitian ex-husband was abusive and when she left him because of that. When she met my father shortly after moving to Florida, he seemed like a White knight in shining armor. I grew up loathing half of myself because of my parents negative views of Black men. When I turned eighteen, the day after my high school graduation from Saint Joseph Academy, I told my mom and pops that I am a Black man. Then I accepted the scholarship offer from Florida A & M University and told Princeton University to kiss my African American behind. I haven't spoken to my parents since I left home that day.

Life wasn't easy for me as a biracial student on the mostly African American campus of Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University. Were there other biracial students there? Of course. There were quite a few Hispanic, Asian and Caucasian students on campus too. However, everybody seemed to know where they fit in. I sure as hell didn't. I opted to study criminal justice, because I always wanted to be a lawyer. I do believe that lawyers can make a difference. Especially in the minority communities. The laws are already biased in favor of White men and White women. We need more Black men and Black women to become lawyers. And we need those lawyers to stand up for their communities.

My brothers and sisters, we have to educate ourselves and stand up for our people. If we don't help ourselves, nobody else will. Trust me when I tell you that White folks don't give a shit about us. My father is White and he hates and fears Black men more than anything else in the universe. And my Black mother hates the brothers just as much. Sometimes my father would say the N-word while referring to Black guys he saw on the street and my mother did absolutely nothing to correct him. Why? Simply because she's just as racist as he is. Man, with such parents, no wonder I almost ended up in therapy! At F.A.M.U. I shared my story with some of the other African American students in the criminal justice program. Stacey Dipper was among them.

The fact that this gorgeously tall Jamaican princess showed an interest in me amazed me, but I was never one to look a gift horse on the mouth. We became friends, then started dating. I fell in love with her, man. She is the first Black woman I ever had sex with. One night in the summer of 2011, we made love for the first time. It was during summer school, too. I was bound for Law school and Stacey was heading for her fourth year of undergrad at F.A.M.U. Let me tell you, there is nothing in the world like a Black woman's body. I fell in love with Stacey's magnificent feminine form. Her full lips. Her wide hips. Her big round ass. Her succulent, round breasts. Her sweet-tasting, hairy pussy. Hot damn. I became addicted to that woman, for real.

Stacey taught me a thing or two, and she introduced me to the world of BDSM. As in whips and chains, the whole enchilada. And it's been an intense ride, man. We have all kinds of wicked, kinky fun with each other. Last night, Stacey tied me up, spanked me, flogged me with a whip and then fucked me with a strap-on dildo. Towering over me, looking scary and sexy while wearing nothing except her shiny ebony strap-on dildo, she really turned me on. Stacey stroked my long and thick, uncircumcised dick while lubricating my asshole. She rubbed some Aloe cream all over her dildo, then eased it into my anus. I grimaced as my sexy Jamaican goddess began fucking me in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Man, it hurt a bit at first but started feeling really good after a while. Stacey pumped her plastic cock into my ass. Amazingly, the more she fucked me with her strap-on dildo, the harder my dick got. And when all was said and done, I came like never before. I swear one of my cum shots hit the ceiling. Talk about intense! My sweetie wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. We embraced lovingly. We just discovered a kinkier way of making love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: School

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds