• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Not at All Sure About This

Not at All Sure About This

12

Well, Saturday was interesting, wasn't it? Rob had let Bob shave and fuck me, in front of Marilyn, Bob's wife and my best friend. Needless to say I was pretty shocked. Especially when he didn't object to Bob shooting it right inside me. For the rest of the weekend Rob kept me naked. And he seemed to be almost always erect, which was nice since our sex life had sort of slowed down for a bit lately.

Rob ordered pizza for Saturday night dinner and of course I had to go to the door to get it.

"Rob, please, I don't want to get the pizza!"

"It'll do you good, Beth."

"Rob, I'm naked!"

"So?"

"What if it's one of the neighborhood kids delivering?"

"Then he'll get to see his first naked woman Beth."

"I won't go to the door, Rob, I am not kidding!"

"Beth, if you don't go to the door for the pizza, I will invite the young man in and let him watch me spank your bare ass. Do you want that, Beth?"

"NO!"

"Then get your fat ass to the door and answer it!"

Bastard! But, confusing me again as usual, I was aroused. I walked to the door, feeling my face heating again, like it always does. God, I wish I could do this shit without blushing like an idiot!

I opened the door a crack and it was the delivery kid, well, young man and damnit, it was one of the kids down the street. At least I knew he was at least eighteen!

"Beth, invite him in, please."

Damn him! I opened the door wider.

"Please come in while my husband gets the money."

I hid behind the door as the kid walked in and I slowly shut it behind him. He turned and smiled for a split second until he realized that I was bare ass naked. Then he grinned.

"Hi Mrs. Johnson."

"Hi."

"Beth go and get your purse. I don't have enough money."

Fuck! Now I was going to have to walk out and back in and I hate my ass and how my tits are beginning to sag. And even worse my nipples were erect again! Trying my damndest to act natural, I walked away from the kid, knowing that his eyes were fastened to my bare ass. I was not enjoying this one bit because I knew that every kid near his age were going to hear about me being naked in front of him!

I got my purse from the kitchen, not thinking that if I got the money, even a twenty, which was too much, I could just hand him the money and take the pizza and get him out of the house. But nooooo, I had to be stupid and get the purse and then root through it to find my money to pay him. All the while letting him stare at the front of me, beet red face, erect nipples and closely trimmed pussy. Finally I figured, screw it, and got the money, set my purse down and walked up to the kid, letting him feast his horny little beady eyes on my front. Christ, I can't be getting so aroused by this, can I?

"Here you are, keep the change."

He had to pull his eyes up from my pussy. Damn it, I was not enjoying this at all!

"Oh, thank you Mrs. Johnson."

"Do me a favor, please."

"Sure Mrs. Johnson, what is it?"

"Don't tell your parents about this, please."

"Oh, I won't but the guys won't believe this!"

My loving hubby:

"Bring them over tomorrow, she'll still be bare ass."

The kid smirked.

"You sure about that Mr. Johnson."

"Yeah, she likes to show off."

The kid took another good look at me. I wanted to bawl. Then he turned and left. I spun and glared at Rob.

"I will not be "bare ass" tomorrow, Rob."

"Oh yes, you will Beth. And if he comes back with his friends you will let them in, politely and let them look, Beth. You're getting turned on by this, I can tell."

"I am not!"

Rob stepped up to me while I am holding the pizza box and slid his middle finger right up my pussy, very easily.

"Then why is this so damn wet, Beth?"

Bastard! We ate the pizza with some beer and shortly after Rob was screwing me with me on my hands and knees in the living room with the drapes open. And then later, watching TV on the couch, me on top and him peeking around to see the program. And then in bed later he was on top of me, then doggy, then cowgirl. Rob said the last time he came that night that his balls hurt. I laughed, I was tender, but my balls did not hurt the last time I came(laughing).

So we got up Sunday morning and in less than an hour that horn dog Bob was knocking on the front door. Rob made me get it so Bob would see me bare ass again at the front door. Bob wasted not time in saying what he wanted:

"Rob, I want another crack at Beth, if it's all right with you."

"Does Marilyn know?"

"Uh, no."

I glared at Bob and when Rob just asked if Marilyn knew I spun to glare at him.

"Rob, I am not...."

"Shush, Beth. Let me call Marilyn."

He got the phone and dialed...

"Marilyn, Rob. Fine, and you? That's good. Ah, Marilyn, Bob is here and he wants to fuck Beth again. Is that all right with you? Umhm. Yes. I haven't asked her. Hell, Marilyn, it's just another dick. If you want you can come over and watch. Oh, are you sure? Just a couple pictures of the cream pie? And a couple of her sucking Bob? Sure, no problem. Bye."

Bob got this huge shit eating grin. I was both shocked and pissed off.

"Rob, I am not doing..."

"Yes, you are Beth. Just think of it as helping your friend Marilyn. Now get down on your knees, get Bob's cock out and suck it a bit. I don't think you'll have to suck very long."

I was unhappy, but again, strangely aroused. Bob walked up to me, I looked at him, at the smirk on his face and blushing like crazy, dropped to my knees. He was so hard it was difficult to get it out of his pants. I looked at Rob and he had the camera at the ready and I sucked Bob's cock for his wife. I could hear the digital camera as I sucked, feeling awfully dirty. I don't like having my picture taken doing stuff like this, not at all. If Rob makes me look at pictures of me nude or sucking or getting screwed, I feel so dirty. I hadn't been sucking Bob long and he actually pulled my mouth off of him...a first for me. Usually I am the one getting off a cock, since I don't like sperm very much at all.

Well, Bob grabbed an arm and the next thing I knew I was over the arm of the couch, he pulled my ass up in the air and buried his cock right up me. I was so wet he didn't need to play with me at all. Bob is grunting behind me as he pumps and between the grunts I am hearing the camera, fuck!!

Rob comes around and sits on the other end of the couch.

"Look at me Beth."

I look up.

Snap. "Where's his cock Beth?"

"Pussy."

"Beth, where is his cock?"

"Cunt."

"What is his cock doing Beth?"

"Fucking me."

"Who is it Beth?"

"Bob."

"Who's Bob?"

"Ah God, Marilyn's husband."

"Does it feel good Beth?"

"What?"

"Does his cock feel good Beth, inside you?"

"Ah, God, yes! But it isn't right Rob, it isn't right!"

"Is he going to come, Beth?"

A loud grunt and a couple of gasps.

"He just did, Rob."

"He came inside you Beth?"

"Yes."

Rob got up as Bob withdrew his already softening cock. I heard the camera behind me. I was so embarrassed! Bob put himself away and zipped up and left. Rob made me look at the pictures he took as he downloaded them off the camera to our home computer and then made me choose the ones to send to Marilyn. One with me nude standing by the front door with Bob next to me, one of me with his erect cock in my mouth, seeming to catch me looking right at the camera although I cannot remember looking at the camera, then Rob added a video of me getting screwed with his questioning of me and then one of me bent over the couch arm with sperm pooled in my pussy and leaking down my left thigh. The note was:

"Pictures for you Marilyn, and let Bob see them and tell him he isn't fucking Beth again. Have fun with them. I would prefer that you keep them for yourselves, but I guess they are your property once I send them to you."

I was totally bummed out when he hit send. I guess I didn't really mind Marilyn getting the pictures but in a way I didn't really trust her with them, even though she is my best friend and I certainly didn't trust Bob.

I went and showered, Rob didn't want me to shower and I didn't understand why until after I was done and came back with a towel wrapped around me. Of course Rob took it away from me and the doorbell rang again. He sent me, following behind me by a few a feet. I opened the door just enough to see who it was and was shocked to see the pizza kid and three other boys/men. Damn it! With Bob and all, I had forgotten that Rob had told him he could come back today. I was speechless and Rob walked up to see who it was grinned at me and took my hand off the doorknob, moved me back and opened the door, letting the boys come in.

I was left standing like a fool, buck naked and too flustered to even cover up, although Rob would have made me put my hands and arms down anyway! The four walked in and like radar, all eyes were on me, two would get pluses from me because they looked at my face first before the eyes went down to my tits and then my pussy. I was so embarrassed because I am old enough to be their mother, all of them. The other two started at my pussy and looked up. Never saw so many shit-eating grins in all my life! Rob sent me off to get sodas so I had to turn and walk away, showing my bare ass. God was I embarrassed, probably mostly because I am older and not in such good shape anymore. You know about the heading south tits already and my fat ass. And from how Bob had shaved me, my pussy lips were totally bare too. In the kitchen, before getting the sodas, I took a towel and wiped myself off really good because I knew I was getting wet and my nipples were hard! So I get the sodas out and on a tray with glasses with ice and I wipe myself off again. Then I walk out to the living room and I know that Rob wants me to be kind of naughty so I go to the first kid and bend over with the tray so he can take a glass and a soda and my pussy is in plain view from behind me, with two of the kids behind me and Rob.

I do the bend over thing with all five of them and then sit next to Rob with my soda and cross my legs, so I am not giving a spread show. I am saying kids because they are so much younger than Rob and me, but they are legal, like 18-20, I guess. Rob fondled my tits in front of them, teasing my nipples which really didn't need that at all. Which embarrassed me even more! I am not really that comfortable with being seen doing things or having them done to me. Rob teased my nipples and tits enough that I didn't resist when he turned me sideways on the couch or when he took my outside leg and pulled it out so my foot was resting on the floor.

Honestly, I didn't realize what was happening until I focused at the end of the couch and saw all four of the young guys standing there, looked down and gasped. I tried to move my leg back up but Rob wouldn't let me and I had to cover my red face. Because my pussy was right out in the open! I couldn't look at them and Rob was chuckling when my hands went over my eyes! Eventually he got me to lift my inside leg and rest my heel on the back of the couch with my other leg still hanging off the edge with my foot on the floor, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination! And then he whispered to me:

"Beth, put your hands down and smile at them."

It was hard but I did. I don't know what my smile looked like but the looks on their faces was worth it! Rob got up and let me lie down completely but told me to keep my legs open for them. Christ, my face was red as hell at the beginning, then I calmed down, but when he said that I turned beet red all over again. He talked with them for a bit, softly so I couldn't hear him or them. Then he came over and got me up, laid me down on the living room carpet and had me pull my feet up by my ass and open my knees. The next thing I knew one of the boys was kneeling between my legs, his cock out and masturbating like mad, while looking at my naked body.

I'm slightly ashamed to say that I looked at him, seeing his young stiff hard cock and watching a man masturbate and God did him come a lot! The first spurt hit me in the chin from below my pussy and there were lines of it down my body with a rather large blob of it right in my pubic hair(what little of my hair was left). I was still blushing while I watched him jack off on me. As a matter of fact, while all four of them jacked off on me. Rob told me later that they could but couldn't have me. They took it one at a time and my entire front was covered with young sperm. Once the last one was finished, Rob ushered them out, leaving me on my back with jizz all over me.

He came back in and took several pictures and then the bastard sent them to Marilyn! He made me lie there until it was all mostly dried on me and then flipped me over and did me doggy style in the living room and blew a huge load inside me.

Later, Marilyn called to me talk about the last set of pictures with me coated in sperm, laughing at me, when Rob made me tell her what had happened.

"You are such a slut, Beth." When Rob finally let me shower and clean up and we were in bed I told him this:

"Rob, I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Mr. Williams is expecting me to come to work wearing just a coat since his has my clothes from Friday that I can wear and he told me that I have a penalty to pay for not obeying Friday. I don't want to go, and I definitely don't want to pay a penalty."

"Beth, when I had you go on Friday, you let everything that happened to you happen. So don't tell me that you don't want to go and pay off."

"Rob I really don't want to go. Can't I just quit now? It isn't like we need the money from my job."

"No Beth. You gave your notice and if you want a good recommendation from Williams if you want to go back to work, cutting off your last two weeks won't get you one. Now quit arguing and got to sleep."

So I did, but not happily. I was really nervous about what Mr. Williams might do to me or have me do tomorrow. I mean it was sort of arousing, the things I was imagining but they were also scary to me. I didn't really like the idea of everyone seeing me naked and especially the thought of them all having photos of me naked.

But I could tell that Rob wasn't going to let me get away without putting in my last two weeks and they already had photos and already had see me bare ass. How could it be worse? Well, I didn't know how it could be worse but I had suspicions that I was probably going to find out Monday morning.

Sooo, I got up Monday morning very reluctant to go to the office. I showered and made up my face, made sure I had put plenty of deodorant on and found my long coat, like a trench coat, I guess. Picked out a nice pair of sensible heels and put them on. Rob was watching all this, smirking at me. I put on my coat and he came up and hugged and groped me before I could get it buttoned. He finally let me go and I buttoned up. I was nervous as all get out as I got in my Tahoe and opened the garage door. I backed out to the street, thinking to myself that this is really stupid. But I went anyway, since Rob wouldn't let me back out. In a way I didn't want to back out either, but I would have been happy to call in sick for the next two weeks!

I got to the office early, parked and walked in and of course Mr. Williams was already there. He had me open my coat so he could be sure that I was naked under it, smirked at me and took a feel of my tits and pussy.

"You can button the middle two buttons on your coat Beth. Then when Jim gets here I want you to go to his workstation and ask him if he wants you to take off your coat. Since he wasn't here Friday he gets the first look other than me. Then leave your coat with him until I can arrange something for you. Understand?"

"Yes Mr. Williams."

So I was standing in the outer office while everyone walked in, the girls giggling and whispering, I am sure about me. I was trying to ignore them, but with the whispering and me wondering what they were saying, I started blushing once again. Thank God Jim finally came in and I was able to leave the front and go back to where he works. But then when I got there I was hesitant to go through with it.

"Hi Beth, how are you?"

"Uh, OK, I guess."

"Is there something I can do for you?"

"No."

"OK then. Have a good day, Beth." "Jim, I'm, ah, sorry about this. Would you like me to take off my coat?"

"Huh? I guess you should, it is going to be a hot one today."

Fuck, I felt so stupid, foolish and extremely uncomfortable. Jim had turned to his computer workstation and I wanted to walk away but if I did Mr. Williams would probably find something worse for me to do, sooo, I unbuttoned my coat and slipped it off. I was forcing myself to think that everyone else here had seen me naked, what was one more. I just stood there for a moment then laid my coat on the desk counter type thingy and Jim turned to look at me, the look of slight exasperation. Then it registered on him that I was bare ass naked.

"Whoa!"

I tried to smile at him but I just couldn't and I felt my face heating once again.

"Beth, what the hell are you doing?"

"It's something that I was told to do, Jim."

"By who?"

"It started with my husband last Friday morning putting me under Mr. Williams' control and now because I said no to some things I am paying penalties. Since you weren't here on Friday I have to get nude in front of you."

"Why me?"

"Because everyone else but you that works here has already seen me nude."

"Last Friday? Your husband knows about this?"

"Yes, Jim, he does and last Friday Mr. Williams got me naked and had everyone in the office come and see me."

"Not that I am not enjoying this Beth, but are you all right with this?"

"Not particularly, but Rob is having me do this. I only have two weeks of work left and I am done here, so I suppose it isn't that big of a deal."

Just then Mr. Williams walked up and smirked.

"Good to see you minding Beth. Enjoying the view Jim?"

"I don't think that this is right Mr. Williams."

"You are not enjoying seeing Beth bare ass naked?"

"Well, she is lovely, but here in the office?"

"Why not? It isn't as though everyone here is seeing a naked woman for the first time. And she does have a penalty yet to be paid today. Hopefully for her sake she won't earn another today."

The bastard had come up behind me, slipped a hand between my legs and slid a finger up me, making me squeal. And Jim sat there and watched him finger my pussy while his other hand snaked around my side and cupped a tit, pinching and rolling my nipple. Before long I was grinding my pussy on his hand and didn't notice that the other girls were standing around, watching and giggling. Who the fuck is at the reception desk or answering the phones? Before long I orgasmed and then I noticed that I had an audience!

"Now Beth, calm down and at coffee we can have you pay the penalty for today. If you're a good girl it'll be the last one."

He allowed me to go to the ladies room and wipe myself off. I was so ashamed of myself to have let myself go and come in front of them! Soon it was coffee time and Mr. Williams brought me into the break room where I was shocked to see a realistic cock stuck on the break room table. I turned to him, horrified.

"Yes, Beth, just a little ride this morning and you'll be done with penalties."

"I won't!"

"I was hoping for something like that, Beth. It's another penalty and you'll be doing it anyway."

Mr. Williams chuckled and motioned to Frank, Bill and Missy. Frank and Bill lifted me up by my thighs and moved over the cock, Missy held it upright and the two men lowered me until it touched my bare pussy. Missy moved it about, rubbing it on me and then the men lowered me. Everyone in the office, including Jim, who had seemed so much nicer than everyone else, watched it slip inside me. Both amazing and shaming me, it went up me without any resistance until my ass was resting on the table and the cock was buried inside me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Not at All Sure About This

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds