• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Miranda Gets It All Ch. 03

Miranda Gets It All Ch. 03

Miranda hissed at her Daddy from the upstairs foyer. "Hurry Daddy! I'm a dirty, dirty girl!"

Jim looked up at his daughter Miranda. After he had watched her slurping like a whore on her new boyfriends' big, black cock, he stood and watched the young man spray his little girls face with thick ropes of cum. Now, Jim was more than ready to show his hot daughter just how wide her young cunt would stretch.

With his eyes locked on Miranda, Jim climbed the stairs. Grabbing her by the hand, he led his cum covered daughter into the bathroom and closed the door behind them. He then turned her around facing him. Reaching out his hand, he touched one sticky strand of cum on her forehead. It stopped just under her hairline. Without so much as a hint, he smeared it all over her face. Jim mashed the dripping cum all over Miranda like a whore. Her eyelids were matted shut. Her hair was matted.

He reached out and grabbed her bikini top, ripping it from her body. Her nipples stood up like pencil erasers. Jim smeared the cum still in the palm of his hand over her firm, ripe, tits.

"Okay you cock hungry slut! Bend your ass over the sink. Look at yourself in the mirror. You need to know what a cock whore looks like when her Daddy is pounding her tight cunt."

Miranda bit her lower lip. She stared in the mirror at her cum covered face. She squirmed when her Daddy ripped her bikini bottoms off. Then, without another word, he drove the entire length of his meaty cock to the depths of her hot, 18 year old, cunt. By the second stroke of his cock, Miranda was cumming like a volcano all over her Daddys beautiful fuck stick. "Oh, yes Daddy! Fuck your little whore. Fuck me hard. Oh! Fuck me Daddy! Ohhhh! Fuckkkkkk! Your baby girl is cumming all over your big cock Daddy. Fuck my hungry cunt good Daddyyyyy! Mmmmmmmmm! Oh Yesssssssss Daddy!! Yessssss!!"

After relentlessly fucking his little cum whore, Jim watched as she jumped up and ran into the shower to wait for him. He pushed the shower door open, and stared intently at his nubile, sexy, daughter standing there naked. Just as naked as the day she was born. She still had cum dripping down her body. "You're a delicious looking cunt Miranda. It's time for your shower young lady. Then it will be time for me to stretch that hot cunt of yours wide open again."

Sticking her tongue out at her Daddy, Miranda turned the water on. Jim quickly stripped his clothes off and jumped in behind her. Her eyes were glued to his fabulous cock. It was long, hard, and thick. Miranda licked her lips. Reaching out, she folded her tiny fingers around the girth of his thick pole. "Ummmm Daddy! Are you really gonna fuck me with this big cock of yours again?" She gave it a hard squeeze, and could feel it twitching inside her small fist.

Jim stepped forward and ran his hands over his Mirandas round, perky, tits. He could feel her nipples swelling. He pinched them. Then he stretched them slowly out. He listened to Miranda groan. She gave his fat prick another hard squeeze. He eased her under the shower. Then he watched the cascading water wash the cum off of his saucy, sex addicted, daughter.

"Fuck me Daddy!" Miranda was begging him now. "Pleeeease! Fuck me now!" Then she turned around and leaned forward, resting the palms of her hands against the shower wall. She then bent over, and glanced back over her shoulder. She could see her Daddy moving closer.

Jim let his hands glide over his daughters luscious ass. He slid one finger down the crack of her ass. He slowly moved it down until it was poised at her wet cunt. He added another finger, and then one more for good measure, before sinking them inside her hungry, wet cunt.

Miranda grunted loudly. Pushing her cunt back, she could feel his fingers sinking deeper inside her aching hole. The inner muscles of her pussy began to tighten around his invading fingers.

Jim sliced his long fingers faster, and faster, in and out of his daughters swollen cunt. He could feel her pussy muscles closing around his plunging fingers. He knew his little girl was cumming. Loud, gutteral, moans escaped her mouth. She gasped for air, and pumped her hips back at his long, thick fingers.

"Oh Yesss Daddy! Yess Daddy! Just like that Daddy. Yes! Yes! Yessssssssss!!" Miranda gasped, and seconds later her hot cunt erupted. She smothered her Daddys fingers with her sweet, creamy cunt juices. "Mmmmmm Daddy. Oh Yessss!!"

Jim folded his fist around his raging boner. He let it glide easily through the slick, swollen lips of her shaved cunt. With the mushroom head of his aching cock settled against her open honey hole, he folded his fingers around her tiny waist, and drilled every inch of his meaty prick to the deepest recesses of his daughters hot, slick cunt. With long, deep strokes, he fucked his little whore. He loved hearing her loud screams echo through the room as he fucked her hard. Her cunt spasmed, over and over on his thick boner.

Miranda was screaming now. "Oh! Yes! Daddyyyyy! Cum in me Daddy! Cum deep in your little slut. Give it to me like a whore. Your little slut wants it hard. So very hard and deep. Ungggggggg!! Ohh Daddyy!! I'mmmmmm cummingggg Daddyyyyyyy!!"

When the walls of his daughters cunt collapsed around his stiff prick, Jim drove it balls deep, and held it there. Hot, sticky gobs of cum squirted inside his little whore. His fat cock pulsed hard. Spurting jets of cum flooded her insides. He grunted like a wounded animal. His hands clutched her tiny waist as he held her tight against his erupting prick.

"Oh baby! You are so good Miranda. I can't wait to see you fuck your boyfriend Marcus. I want to see his fat cock buried balls deep inside your tight pussy. Now get your things and meet me in my bedroom. From now on you little slut, you will be my fuck doll in my bed."

Miranda stretched her arms up. Turning around, she grinned at her Daddy.

"You know what Daddy? You were absolutely right. My cunt does stretch wide open. Oh, and Daddy, I can't wait to fuck Marcus either. But tonight I just want you to fuck me again. And again! And again! Do you think you can do that Daddy? Can you fuck your little girls brains out tonight?"

Fifteen minutes later Miranda had her Daddys cock buried to the hilt again. He was on his back. She was on top, riding him like a brahma bull. Lying on top of him, with her little tits pressed against his chest, Miranda pumped her hips slowly. Oh so very slowly, up and down, on her Daddys raging hard on. The length of his fat prick spread her pussy wide open with every downward stroke of her hips. She loved burying her Daddys thickness balls deep. Over, and over, and over again.

Then her cell phone rang. It was 11:15pm. With her Daddys cock still buried deep inside her, Miranda looked and saw it was her boyfriend Marcus calling. Flipping the case open she cooed, "Hello Marcus."

"Hi Baby, he said. I was just calling to thank you for tonight. Were you still up? Or did I wake you?"

"First, let me say, you are very welcome Marcus. The pleasure was all mine. Yep. Daddy and I are still up. In fact he and I were just talking about you. Were your ears burning Marcus? Daddy was telling me how polite he thinks you are. He told me how good it is to see me with a good guy for a change. Another thing, you know, is my gymnastics training. My gymnastics tournament is next weekend. So my kind Daddy has been nice enough to help me get in shape. Right after my shower tonight he started showing me some brand new stretching exercises. You wouldn't believe how it's helping me Marcus. What a relief Daddy is giving me. He has been stretching muscles I didn't even know I had. I have to keep in shape you know. Daddy has promised to help me with my stretching exercises all weekend. Right up until the day of the tournament. Hey Marcus. If you want to, you can come over again tomorrow night. Daddy said he has a poker game, and will be gone until way after midnight. So, how about it Marcus? Can you come over and visit me again?"

With a loud sigh Marcus told her, "You know I want to come over Miranda. There is just one, little, problem though. My cousin Jeremy and his family just got here about an hour ago. He's my age. I can't just leave him here. Would your Dad care if I brought him with me? Jeremy is a harmless guy. Kind of like me."

Miranda sighed. She had just wanted to be alone with Marcus. "Okay. Let me ask Daddy." Even though her Daddy was buried balls deep inside her quivering cunt, Miranda called out to him like he was in another room. "Hey Daddy. Marcus has a cousin staying at his house for the weekend. Is it okay if Jeremy comes over with Marcus tomorrow night to visit me while you are gone to your poker game?"

Thinking of all the possibilities of two hunky guys, and his slutty princess, Jim spewed his cum deep inside his daughter. Then he grunted loudly.

"It's okay Marcus. I think that's what Daddy said anyway. I'll see you tomorrow about six then okay? Time to get back to my stretching exercises. See you tomorrow Marcus." Miranda slammed her phone shut. Then she tensed up and wiggled her cunt on her Daddys thick rod. Moaning like a whore in heat she felt her cunt explode like a stick of dynamite all over her Daddys buried bone. Her cunt muscles tightened around his swollen pole like a vise. "Oh Daddy. That feels so fucking good! Thank You Daddy."

Six hours later, Jim woke up with a strange feeling. Lifting his cover, he stared at the bobbing head of his daughter. She had just the head of his morning boner in her mouth, and was bathing it with her tongue.

Looking up at him, Miranda cooed and asked. "How about this Daddy? Do you like it?" She popped the spongy head of his cock back in her mouth and started pumping his hard rod with her hand. In seconds he erupted. His cum slid down his little girls throat like lava flowing down a mountain. Swallowing every drop, Miranda let his spent prick slip from her mouth then jumped out of bed. "Well Daddy. I hope that lasts you. I'm headed to the mall to get myself a brand new bikini. You sort of tore my other one to pieces. I need something to keep those two boys attention when they get here later. Good-Bye, Daddy."

It was 4:30pm when Miranda pulled back in the drive. She walked inside, and dropped three big bags of things next to her Daddy on the sofa. "Well Daddy. I think I got a few things everyone will like." Reaching in one bag she pulled out the tiniest bikini he had ever seen. Bright yellow, and barely enough material to even call it a napkin.

Giggling like a school girl Miranda held it up to her tiny body. "Well Daddy. Do you like it? Wait until you see it on me. You will absolutely love it Daddy. I promise you will. I just hope Marcus and his cousin like it too. It took me a long time to find just the perfect one today. I also did a little shopping at Victoria Secret today too Daddy. But those things are for your eyes only. But you don't get to see them now. It's your surprise for later."

Picking up her bags, and heading up to her room, Miranda called back over her shoulder. "Bye-Bye Daddy. Time for me to shower and get ready to see Marcus and his cousin Jeremy. How long will you be gone tonight Daddy? I'll make sure the boys have cum and gone before you get home."

(chapter 4 in a bit)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Miranda Gets It All Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds