• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Betrayal of Privacy Ch. 02

Betrayal of Privacy Ch. 02

Note: All characters depicted in this work are 18 years of age or older.

*

Mrs. Benson swooned back against the restraining hands. Her head felt disengaged from her body, her mind disconnected from the reality that gripped her. They helped her to her feet touching, teasing, taking liberties that no one but her husband had ever taken before. She was aware that she was naked, in their control, unable to resist, her mental faculties confounded in a foggy lethargy. Hypersensitive to every touch, Julie Benson was overwhelmed by sensory stimuli. Her hips pulsed with their own response moving her belly in and out seeking the release that Melanie kept tantalizingly close. No place on her body was too private, too personal, too forbidden for them to command.

Charlie watched from a distance, afraid to get too close. Even in her condition he was afraid she'd recognize him. He could see her feeble attempts at resisting as if she knew it was wrong but couldn't coordinate her faculties. Melanie, the bitch, was right there encouraging her, adding to her confusion, making sure she humiliated herself for the cell phone cameras that were everywhere. Charlie had wanted to intervene before it got this far but it was Melanie who pointed out his culpability. He had started everything with the pictures and now it was out of hand. He knew they were going to fuck the shit out of her and there was nothing he could do but hope they'd leave before the stuff Billy put in the Gatorade wore off. Whatever it was she was a basket case squealing and moaning like a depraved slut.

Melanie was enjoying herself. She couldn't stand Charlie and turning his mother into a whore for the night appealed to her. If it had been up to her she would have tweeted everybody she knew to join the party. But Bobby had said no, just a few for tonight. He still felt some allegiance to Charlie and wanted to go slowly. Melanie had no such loyalty or feelings of restraint. Her thoughts were full of ideas to debase the respectable married woman and she knew that time would come. She thrilled to the control she held over her. She envied the woman her figure and coveted the attention she always garnered from the boys half her age.

Billy was talking to Charlie's mom finger fucking her while others held her up in the middle of her living room. "You like that Mrs. Benson? You're cunt is so fucking wet." He removed his shiny fingers and pressed them into her mouth. "Taste it bitch. That's your pussy. You like that?" he chuckled as she turned her head away in bewildered disgust. He turned her face back and wiped his wet fingers on her upper lip and cheek. "Smell that? That's cunt. Say cunt for me Mrs. Benson." He dipped his fingers between her legs once more and held them under her nose.

Melanie was right there sweet talking her, telling her not to be shy, to suck his fingers clean like she did his cock. She took advantage of Mrs. Benson's addled thoughts to make it seem like the woman was inviting their advances. You could see her confusion when Melanie would ask her where her clothes were and why she was undressed.

Julie Benson clearly knew she shouldn't be naked but still couldn't align her thoughts to reason why.

"The boys can see you," Melanie teased.

"You're showing them everything." She tweaked the woman's nipples and tugged at the tuft of pubic hair to emphasize her vulnerability.

"Mr. Benson wouldn't like that would he? His prissy wife cock teasing these boys? Shame on you Mrs. Benson. You're acting like such a whore."

Taking control again, Melanie told the others "Lay her down on her bed and her make her cum for the camera."

Charlie's mother fell back onto the comforter on the familiar bed that she shared with her husband. Her instincts told her to close her legs but there were hands holding her thighs open and Melanie right there to deepen her shame.

"You're so slutty," the girl teased while her fingers separated the woman's fleshy labia. She knew just how to tease Mrs. Benson's clitoris from where it nestled in its protective folds. Melanie's finger stroked just below it nudging the underside until the smooth little nubbin was fully exposed. A whimper of need escaped Julie and her hips lifted toward the finger tantalizing her.

"Ohhh ... doesn't that feel good slutty momma? You want Charlie to see his momma cum" she taunted as the woman's belly jerked spasmodically every time the girl touched her clit. "C'mon fuck you silly bitch," Melanie crooned.

She captured Mrs. Benson's engorged clit between her thumb and forefinger gently pulsing the tiny pink organ until Julie was mewling uncontrollably.

"C'mon Charlie. Come and see what a whore your momma is."

Julie's hips lurched forward against the restraining hands and a loud squeal followed by a staccato of anguished panting gasps escaped as her body was overtaken by a powerful orgasm. Melanie crooned cruelly "Oh momma, Charlie's watching. Fuck my fingers and show your son what a dirty pig you are."

The onlookers were mesmerized by the abandon with which Mrs. Benson came. All tatters of her modesty were gone in the frantic pulsing of her hips and the primal need that enveloped her. In the afterglow her clitoris throbbed with sensitivity and, as much as she pleaded with Melanie to stop, the girl kept teasing the tortured nub as the woman writhed on the bed. At last Melanie stepped back, content that there would be other times to play even more ruthlessly with the woman's emotions.

There was no opportunity to rest. As soon as Melanie moved aside a line quickly formed. The first took her deep in a single stroke causing her to groan as his flesh grazed her hyper sensitive clit. Strong fingers gripped the toned cheeks of her bottom pulling her into the driving thrusts. It was less than a minute before a loud grunt signaled his finish and Julie's cervix was splashed with teenaged sperm.

The second and third were almost as quick and the copious ejaculations filled her to over flowing.

Melanie reappeared. She'd been rummaging in the woman's bedside table and found a half empty box of condoms there. "You're not on the pill are you Mrs. Benson?" she snickered. It struck her funny that the woman was taking such precautions with Charlie's father but had no such protection now. The little notebook in the drawer with its meticulous entries showed Charlie's mother was very likely in her most fertile phase. It amused the girl that the Bensons could have a permanent souvenir in nine months time. She gathered the leaking cum from Julie Benson's nether lips and brought it to the woman's mouth. Again and again she harvested the abundant cum and fed it to the bewildered woman while a dozen cell phones recorded her. "A little sibling for Charlie would be interesting," the girl thought. "Particularly if it wasn't white."

Melanie suddenly had an inspiration. Charlie at once became the centre of her diabolical plan. They pushed and cajoled him from his refuge at the back of the pack and half dragged him up to the bed. He struggled trying to resist but the crowd would have none of it. Several hands pulled at his clothes and their insistence grew when they found he was hard from watching Melanie's wicked ways with his mother. His jeans hit the floor and he was pushed on top of his dazed parent. His rampant cock pressed against the warm flesh of her belly while Melanie pushed on the back of his head urging him to kiss his dazed mother. There was no escape and Charlie's lips pressed the clinging wetness of her open mouth. His mother's tongue wriggled against his own responding to the insatiable need that had taken over her body.

Her pretty legs wrapped around Charlie's butt and she raised her hips to welcome him. It was too much for Charlie and he erupted with a groan prematurely spilling his seed on her belly. Julie Benson continued to hump against her son smearing his ejaculate between them while Melanie gleefully trumpeted Charlie's untimely climax. Embarrassed, He tried to get off of her but she clung to him frenetically humping against his leg.

In the morning Mrs. Benson remembered little. She was sore down below and her breasts felt tender. The carpet of dark curly hair between her legs was gone and the bright pink of her labia left no doubt that she'd been used often in the impenetrable fog of the night before. Her bum hurt and a dark hickey smugly adorned the pale swell of her mons.

The hot needle spray of the shower flushed away the superficial remnants of an obviously wild night but it did little to ease the foreboding that remained. She brushed her teeth and rinsed until the mouthwash numbed her gums. The way her jaws ached reminded her of the way that they had used her mouth. Outrage gripped her momentarily and then quickly dissolved into futility. The thought of the authorities, strangers, knowing what she had gone through had no appeal. Worse, having to tell her family, letting them hear her accusing without knowing who to accuse, brought dread to her belly. No. She'd put it behind her and hope they never found out.

Julie took special care to dry her hair and fluff it into a flattering style. She laid out a pretty summer dress and the new sandals she'd bought on the weekend. She rolled a sheer pair of thigh highs onto her shapely legs and went to her underwear drawer for a fresh pair of panties. It was empty. Not a single pair remained. They'd taken them all. She pulled open the drawer below where she kept her bras and they were gone too.

Angry and frustrated she sat down on the bed. Thoughts of pushing it all behind her evaporated in the realization that they were still intruding on her.

She pulled the cotton dress over her head adjusting it over her naked breasts and checking the bedroom mirror to see if people would know that she was bare underneath. She swung from side-to-side and watched the tell-tale jiggle of her braless breasts. She'd have to walk carefully. The softness of the cotton swished across her belly as she moved not letting her forget she was totally naked beneath the dress. The thought embarrassed her and she felt her nipples harden in response. They poked out the bodice of the dress unmistakably. The sight sent a familiar twinge through her belly and she felt herself begin to grow moist. Julie knew she was lost.

Her phone rang jarring her out of a self pitying rage. Call display flashed unknown number but immediately that she heard the voice she knew who it was.

"Mrs. Benson? This is Melanie."

Anger and confusion cluttered her thoughts and for a moment she didn't speak.

"Mrs. Benson?"

"Yes. This is Julie Benson," she finally managed.

"I want to see you at Highland Park in an hour," Melanie ordered.

"I'm busy. I'm... I'm meeting friends...." Julie stammered.

"Yes, you are. You're meeting us in an hour at Highland Park.

Julie's phone beeped with a message and she clicked on it. The screen filled with an image that caused her to groan in dismay.

"You have a lot of friends don't you?" Melanie snickered. "But we're going to be your best friends."

"Just leave me alone and I won't say what happened," she bargained. "Just leave me alone."

"Ahhh, but we will say," Melanie tauntingly replied. "I'll send that fucking picture to everyone on the contact list we downloaded from your phone. Be there in an hour or I'll start sending!"

The phone went dead and Julie looked at her watch.

Highland Park was on the outskirts of town. There'd be no time to stop and buy underwear.

Julie took one last look in the mirror, grabbed up her keys and left.

Charlie rolled over when he heard the front door close and his mother's car pull out of the driveway. He pulled on his jeans and a Black Sabbath T-shirt, gathered up the bag of panties and bras and left the house. It was trash day and there were bins and boxes piled in front of every house. Charlie walked a few blocks then dropped the bag of lingerie into a neighbor's trash. It was what Melanie wanted and this was not the time to deny her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Betrayal of Privacy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds