• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Change in Management Ch. 02

Change in Management Ch. 02

{Lil Bit, aka Anna, has just discovered her new boss Mr. M is her long lost love Ashe from high school. We left them as Lil Bit had her face buried in Ashe's neck crying. In this chapter there was another unexpected turn delaying the sex yet again. I have to go where my mind takes the story. Hang in there it's coming, and I promise you won't regret the wait.}

Stepping back to see her he wiped the tears from her face. Ashe asked, "My Lil Bit why are you crying?" Anxiously he waited hoping to hear she missed him and still loved him.

As if finally making the call she stopped herself from making so many times before it all spilled out. "Ashe that day I asked you to leave, I pushed you away on purpose. The guy was Mark he was like my cousin. I hated to let you believe a lie, but I thought you would never leave Cynthia for me. I have regretted lying every day since it happened. I couldn't go on being the other women, and I couldn't face you knowing I lied. Mom got a new job and we moved away. I thought I would never get to see you again. Now here you are and I'm still so ashamed for lying to you."

Leaning in he kissed her so deeply she melted into him. When he came back up she looked into his eyes blinking. "What was that for?"

"My sweet, sweet Lil Bit I am sorry it took so long for me to come to my senses. I did leave Cynthia that day, having heard it so many times before why would you believe me. I also thought I got what I deserved loosing you to another. To find out now he was never a threat makes me so angry at myself for not fighting for you. I wanted to call you and beg you to give me another chance, but I had no right after what I'd put you through. Giving you a chance at happiness I bowed out quietly letting you move on. It hurt when you didn't come back to school the next year. I came to your house to find you had moved. I never thought I would see you again and never stopped thinking of you. My Lil Bit please let me take you away for the weekend so we can reacquaint ourselves with each other."

Blushing she wanted to say yes, but how was she going to explain being packed for the cabin? He had kissed her, but what if he wasn't interested in getting back together. Reading her like he always could he spoke, "Tell me what you're thinking right now that's keeping you from answering me?"

Without hesitation she answered, "I go away every weekend so I'm already packed."

Knowing she was stilled holding back he gave her no choice, "Where do you go?"

Nervously she said, "Do you remember the vacation home we always said we'd have in the mountains?"

Arching his brow he said, "Yeah, why?" She continued, "I bought it and I go up every weekend."

A sunken feeling came over him. She had plans with someone else. Disappointment spread across his face, "With who?"

Now it was her turn to laugh at him as she said, "No one, I have never taken anyone to our place. I go there alone to unwind from the week and remember the love we once shared."

Realizing now he had been holding his breath he was able to breathe again. She had called it their place. Pure delight spread through his whole body. She never quit thinking about him either. Again he took her in his arms holding her tight kissing her. This kiss said it all; never again would he leave or hurt her. He knew he had a lot to make up for and right here and now is where he intended to start.

Looking into his eyes feeling his love for her she asked, "So do you want to come see it?"

He said, "Not just yet. I told corporate you asked for vacation time and got it approved. I told them something had come up and I may need to take some time too. They are waiting for my call to approve my vacation time as well. Shelia is going to come take care of things here while we're gone." Going to his desk he dialed waiting for the voice to come on the other end. "It's me Ashe, looks like I need the three weeks I spoke to you about earlier. Shelia is a go since her division hasn't started just yet. Thank you I'll be back then. Yeah have a good weekend yourself. Bye."

Looking at him in dismay she asked, "Just how much time did I request, and how did you get approval for both of us getting vacation time?"

His grin reappeared as he spoke, "I approved you for three weeks before I got here. So when I too asked for the three weeks just today for personal reasons and mentioned Shelia offered to run things in our absence all the red tape disappeared. Shelia and I spoke about a little more than what you liked to eat that day we had lunch together. She said it was important you keep your office since Irongate meant a great deal to you. She never would of guessed I knew why it meant so much." He winked at her and said, "Now we can go."

Smiling she took his hand as they headed down to the parking garage. They stopped at his car. As he reached in grabbing his bag she asked, "What are we doing? You can't leave your car here for three weeks."

He smiled at her and answered, "My brother has the spare key and is coming to take it back to my place. Do you remember my rule about taking your car?"

She lit up as she answered, "I remember." Handing him her keys they went to her car. He opened her door and gave her his hand to help get in. Before shutting the door he leaned in locking it. As he came around to the other side she started her GPS setting it to find the quickest route to the cabin. He smiled at her and started the car.

Pulling away Lil Bit let herself remember the day she was given her nick name and what happened to her that made the rule necessary.

The rule was that it was his job to keep her safe so he drove. She was also not to open the door to get in or out so that he could make sure no one had another opportunity to hurt her.

This rule came after her ex boyfriend Joe had pulled her from Ashe's car. Joe was an abusive boyfriend, and no one but Ashe knew why Lil Bit wore heavy makeup and sunglasses from time to time.

Lil Bit froze when she saw Joe coming at her. She was unable to lock the door and without automatic locks Ashe couldn't do it for her. Joe reached in grabbing her by the hair yanking from the car to her knees. All too familiar with what Joe was going to do to her she began to plea for his forgiveness. Ashe came around the car as Joe pulled her to her feet. Looking at Ashe he yelled out, "Just go you're only making it worse for her!"

Fury took over and in an instant Ashe pulled Lil Bit free breaking Joe's nose. Planting a jump kick to the chest Joe flew into the car parked behind him. Ashe opened the door put Lil Bit back in the car yelling, "The next time I tell you to lock this door you better do it! You stay here no matter what happens!" Locking the door he slammed it shut.

Turning back Ashe grabbed Joe by the throat ready to kill him. Seeing Lil Bit in the car watching he punched the car right next to Joe's head instead. In a controlled angry voice Ashe said, "If you ever come near her again I will kill you! Do you understand?" Just before passing out Joe nodded in agreement.

An onlooker had called the cops and they were just now pulling in. Several cop cars surrounded the scene as the lead officer asked, "What's going on here?"

When Ashe, Lil Bit, and all the witnesses reported seeing the same thing the officer radioed for an ambulance arresting Joe. Ashe asked, "Will Anna have to appear in court to have him locked away? After seeing her react to him I'm not sure she could do it."

The officer replied, "That happens a lot in abuse cases like this. The fear of her abuser keeps her from coming forward. However, we don't need her since we have numerous eye witness statements and the surveillance tape. The store manager offered it to us and said it wasn't the first time he saw Anna being beat by this guy." Then the officer asked, "How on earth did you hold yourself back like that?"

Ashe smiled and said, "She is My Lil Bit, it is my job to protect her. If she hadn't been here watching, I don't think I could have stopped myself."

The officer smiled back, "She is lucky to have someone like you to look after her. Get her out of here so you can help her calm down."

Ashe nodded and went to the car. "Let's get out of here. I'm taking you home to get cleaned up and calmed down. I'm sorry for yelling at you but, if anything ever happened to you I don't know what I'd do." Giving her a peck on the forehead they pulled away.

Pulling into the drive way Ashe came around and opened the door for her. Offering his hand Lil Bit took hold of it as he helped her climb from the car. Holding her near entering the back door they'd surprised her mother Anita. Ashe pushed her toward the stairs and said, "Go on I'll be there in a minute." Lil Bit ran up not knowing what to say. Ashe continued, "We need to talk Anita."

Anita led Ashe to the living room and sat down. "What happened? Is she ok?"

Ashe nodded and told her everything that had happened. Anita had no idea Joe had been abusing her daughter. Tears ran down her face. "It's going to be ok Anita. I will keep her safe, and Joe is facing attempted aggravated kidnapping and felony assault charges. Anna doesn't have to testify and he's going to be locked up for a very long time."

Standing Anita hugged Ashe "Thank you so much, I hate to think what could have happened if you hadn't there. I'm fine. Go to her, she needs you now."

Ashe went to her room and found her sitting at her vanity. She had finally been able to stop crying. Taking the brush from her table he began to brush through her long hair. "Did I scare you Lil Bit?"

She shook her head no, but then said, "A little, but only because you've never yelled at me before. I know it was out of fear and not anger. It just caught me off guard. I'm sorry this happened can you ever forgive me?"

Sitting the brush down he spun her to face him. "You have nothing to be sorry for. You did nothing wrong, and I know your fear of him made you freeze. I was scared because as I was trying to get to you. It felt like I was moving in slow motion and couldn't get there fast enough. All I could think about was getting his hands off you. When he told me, just go I was only making it worse for you, I snapped. I wanted to kill him, and intended to after getting you safe. The only thing that stopped me was you watching." He sat on her bed and looked into her face trying to read her.

She met his gaze with reassurance as she dropped to her knees kissing his swollen hand. "Thank you so much, I love you more than words can say. Take me to Irongate so we can get lost in the beauty of the park and forget everything that just happened."

Standing he helped her up nodding his head and walked her down stairs. Entering the kitchen her mother came and wrapped her arms around Anna hugging her tightly. Ashe said, "She's asked me to take her to her favorite park so she can forget everything that's happened, and if it's alright with you I'd like to take her."

Anita stepped back. Her first thought was no way, but seeing her daughters pleading eyes she said, "Ok Ashe, but you look out for her and keep my baby safe." Winking at Anna she stepped aside allowing them to pass.

"I will Anita. Don't you worry she is My Lil Bit and I will always keep her safe."

Anita smiled, "Lil Bit huh? I like it. Alright Lil Bit you go have fun, but you need to be home by 11:00."

Ashe led Lil Bit to his car opening the door he waited for her to get in. Before closing the door he locked it and winked at her. Feeling so protected by him she smiled knowing exactly what he was thinking. After starting the car he said, "From now on your door is to stay locked. You will not unlock it until I come around to open it. No one will ever take you from me again. Do you accept this rule?" She nodded in agreement and they pulled away heading to Irongate.

When they pulled in Ashe got out and stopped to get the blanket from the trunk along with a large old soda cup. Lil Bit obeyed and didn't unlock the door until he was ready to open it. Offering her his hand again she grabbed hold allowing him to help her out of the car.

It was such a beautiful day as Lil Bit took in a deep breath of fresh air. Putting his arm around her they walked toward the wooden bridge that led to the many gazebos' spread out across the lake. Stopping just before the bridge Ashe handed her some change and the old soda cup. Lil Bit put the cup under the dispenser that held food for the fish, swans, and ducks. Using four quarters she filled the cup resuming her place beside Ashe. They headed to her favorite gazebo in the middle of the lake with openings in the railings. Laying down the blanket Ashe helped her sit with her feet over the edge to feed the animals. Instead of joining her he stood watch over the entrance to their gazebo. Lil Bit could tell by the look on his face he meant it when he said it was his job to protect her, and that was exactly what he was going to do. Without a word she turned feeding the fish, and soon after the ducks and swans joined in on the feast.

After the food was gone she lay back seeing the sunset begin. Ashe stood ever vigilant of others coming and going when she finally asked, "Will you come watch the sunset with me?" Reluctantly he took his place by her side pulling her to lie on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and they watched the sun slip behind the mountains.

They had been dating a couple months now and Lil Bit wanted to wait for the right time to be intimate with one another. As the sun slipped from view she knew the time was now.

Just then Ashe reached for her hand bringing her back from the past, "Where are you Lil Bit? What are you thinking about?"

Blushing she looked at him, "Irongate and the first time I gave myself to you."

He smiled and knew she would give herself to him again. By his side is where she'd always belonged. This time he would let nothing come between them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Change in Management Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 476 milliseconds