• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Married

Black on Black Pegging: Married

I am mad as hell and my husband doesn't seem to understand. I don't like it when he plays with my dildos without permission. I came home to find him lying on our bed, butt-ass naked, stroking his big chocolate dick while shoving a pink dildo up his hairy ass. Kelvin Sainte-Guillaume! I exclaimed. I hate it when men act without thinking with anything other than their cocks. What if I hadn't come home alone from work? What if I had one of my friends with me? Dumb move, hubby dearest. You acted without thinking and now I've got to make you pay for it.

My name is Carol Jeunesse. Five feet eleven inches tall, with dark brown skin, a curvy body, wide hips and a big butt. That's me. People say I look a bit like Hollywood starlet Jill Scott only taller, darker and louder. I'm the Special Services Director of The Ontario Multicultural Outreach Coalition. A think tank that helps people from continental Africa, the Middle East, the Caribbean, Latin America and Asia adjust to life in the Capital region of Canada. I got hired by them right after graduating from the University of Ottawa with my MBA in the summer of 2010. Almost three years later, I've risen among the ranks of this organization which has twelve hundred employees throughout the Province of Ontario. With locations in cities like Toronto, Ottawa, London, Hamilton and Windsor. We're growing in numbers and just received a ten-million-dollar grant from the federal government. We help immigrants get on their feet and steer them toward employment and independence and away from a life of crime. I think that's a good job, don't you?

Yeah, I do alright for myself as a Black woman in the Confederation of Canada. I was born in the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec. My father Eugene Jeunesse is a cab driver who moonlights as a barber shop owner and my mother Helene Baptiste Jeunesse is a librarian. They moved to Canada from Haiti when I was real young. I barely remember the island of Haiti and consider myself Canadian through and true. Growing up in the town of Montreal in Quebec, I developed a fascination with French Canadian men. They're really something else. I went to prom with a blond-haired, green-eyed guy from the town of Laval. Yeah, I liked them French guys. Until one of them broke my heart.

I'm referring of course to Antoine Tremblay. A tall, sexy white guy with red hair and gray eyes. We met at the University of Ottawa. I moved to the town of Ottawa to study because there were too many distractions in metropolitan Montreal. Antoine was good-looking and a smooth talker. I fell in love with him. We got married while we were both twenty two. The marriage lasted six months. Antoine neglected to tell me that he was a rude, inconsiderate, mean-spirited bastard whose long list of bad habits included drinking, sleeping around, and smacking women around when he got mad. I divorced him and took a restraining order against him. After that, I swore off white men. Seriously, they seem like knights in shining armour at first but they're nothing but trouble. They're just better at hiding it than men of other races.

Anyhow, while I was in my first year in the MBA program at the University of Ottawa I met this charming Black guy named Kelvin Saint-Guillaume. He was born in the town of Petit-Goave in the Republic of Haiti, and moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, with his family while still in his youth. He attended Boston University, and graduated with a bachelor's degree in business administration. He came to live with his uncle Mathieu in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, after getting into some trouble with his ex-girlfriend's family in Massachusetts. Apparently, Kelvin was once engaged to this Italian-American gal named Nicole Brigida and her family didn't like him. They didn't want their precious daughter marrying a Black guy. When Nicole broke off their engagement mere days before they were supposed to get married, Kelvin went nuts. He apparently got into a fight with Nicole's bigoted older brother Eric and Eric's buddy Lincoln, who always carried a torch for Nicole. The brawl landed Kelvin in the slammer for a weekend. When he came out, he swore off white women. He didn't need the drama that these pale she-devils brought into a brother's life. Um, his words, not mine.

When I first met Kelvin, I didn't know what to make of him. The six-foot-three, lean and wiry young Black man with the body of an Olympic athlete had a cute face and an easy smile. I had never really felt attracted to a Black man until I met him. Black guys in Canada don't bother with Black women so a lot of us don't bother with them. However, Kelvin was different. He walked around with a T-shirt that said BLACK LOVE. On it were pictures of famous Black couples like U.S. President Obama and his wife Michelle, along with actor Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith. I was mightily impressed. I was kind of puzzled by Kelvin because the local brothers were allergic to Black pussy. They chase White pussy like it's oxygen. I asked around and found out a bit about Kelvin the Magnificent, as he called himself. He was newly enrolled in the MBA program at Carleton University in the south end of Ottawa, Ontario. The brother was a naturalized citizen of America come to sample what Canada had to offer. Well, after seeing him walking shirtless through the Rideau Shopping Center, I was determined to give this sexy Haitian-American brother a piece of my homemade pie. If you know what I mean.

I went out with Kelvin, and I guess dinner and a movie turned into more dates, followed by moving in together, an eventful engagement and a happy marriage. Yeah. We got married eight months after I divorced Antoine Tremblay. Yes, I know. Seems kind of fast but when it feels right, you just KNOW. My girlfriends were quite surprised to see me marry a Black guy from America after shunning Black Canadian guys for white men of French Canadian descent all my life. I guess people do change. Yeah, I married Kelvin. The handsome brother from Boston. He's decided to stay in Canada to be with me. He's about to become a permanent resident of Canada thanks to my filing for him. I think he's going to love it here. The City of Ottawa is much quieter than metropolitan Boston but we're a promising town with a lot to offer.

Kelvin and I get along wonderfully. Both in and out of bed. We're that well-dressed, lovely Black couple you see waltzing into church every Sunday. We attend the All Nations Full Gospel Church in the south end of Ottawa. Not far from the town of Orleans, where we recently bought a condo. My only problem with my hubby dearest? His anal addiction! I love anal sex. I love going home, getting naked, sucking my man's dick and then have him shove it up my ass while riding him real hard. I love having Kelvin's dick in my mouth, pussy and asshole. However, I find his fetish for strap-on dildos a bit much. As a good wife, I try to accommodate him but seriously, it's getting to be a bit much. Like today. I just caught my man shoving one of my dildos up his ass. What am I supposed to do about it? Obviously he's got to be punished but how do you punish someone who gets off on both physical and psychological pain?

I honestly don't know. That's why I'm bending Kelvin over right now and ordering the fool to spread his ass cheeks wide open. Ready or not, bitch, mama is coming inside! I sprayed lubricant all over Kelvin's asshole, then pressed my strap-on dildo against his puckered asshole. Gently, I eased my dildo inside. Kelvin groaned as I began fucking him. I smiled to myself and smacked his ass while thrusting my dildo deeper inside of him. If that's what he wants, then that's what he will get from me. Happily I sodomized my publicly macho but privately submissive husband with my thick strap-on dildo. His screams filled our condo. I laughed and continued smacking his ass as I fucked him. Ah, the things a Black woman does for love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Married

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 75 milliseconds