• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: 501st Legion Saga Ch. 02

Star Wars: 501st Legion Saga Ch. 02

Ahsoka Tano-

Ahsoka Tano yawned. She had been up for nineteen straight hours now making sure the ship was locked down tight. Once she had made sure, she could sleep. She finished up the last detail and headed to her quarters, which were right next to her masters, Anakin Skywalker. Ahsoka slipped into her room, took the lightsabers off her belt, put them on the table, then pulled off her dress like top and tossed it into her dirty clothes pile, she did the same with her leggings, leaving her in only her panties, as she didn't wear a bra. She looked at herself in the mirror. Small but perky breast, flat, toned stomach, cute face, and of course, the head tails.

She slipped under the covers of her small bed and tried to fall asleep, but couldn't. Her hand slid down to her pussy and she absentmindedly started rubbing her clit. She got more into it, slipped a finger inside her and finger fucking her. She slid her other hand down and rubbed her clit while she put more fingers inside her cunt. She was fully into it now, trying to bring her self to orgasm. She decided she needed something more than her fingers, so she grabbed her lightsabers. She made sure she locked it down so it wouldn't turn on of she got careless, and positioned the first one at the entrance to her clit and pushed, it slid in and she gasped. She then used to force to fuck herself. She then lifted her legs up over her head and hooked her toes around the headboard. She stopped the lightsaber in her pussy and put the other one at the entrance to her ass. She slowly pushed it in and gasped again. She used to force to force it in all the way, and then resumed the saber in her pussy. She was fucking herself senseless, and it felt good. She felt her orgasm building up and she increased her speed. She came hard, squirting juices all over her bed and both sabers. She pulled them out and sucked them dry of any juice they had on them. She replaced the sabers and quickly fell asleep.

Her next shift came quicker than Ahsoka would have liked, but she was up and ready to go barely eight hours later. As she walked to the bridge, a strange though hit Ahsoka; she needed a real man to be inside her, not this lightsaber stuff anymore.

When she reached the bridge her master greeted her. "Ah, Ahsoka, good, I need you to go down to the security room and pick up some security footage that I need."

"Ok master".

Ahsoka stepped back in surprise. She was in the security room on the Resolute. She was watching a screen that showed the clone's quarters. Two clones had just gotten out of bed, and, as they had been sleeping naked, Ahsoka could now see that these two clones had massive cocks. Even flaccid they were somewhere around 5 inches.

They're bigger than my lightsabers, by a lot. Ahsoka thought. Her hand slipped back down to her pussy and was gently massaging it before she remembered there were other people in the room and she quickly picked up what Anakin needed and left.

She thought about the two clones and realized that they were from the 501st. she had always felt that the men of the 501st were somewhat different. Not only were they superb soldiers, but also they gave Ahsoka suggestive looks and stared at her ass and tits when she walked by. Ahsoka had always assumed that they were made with the needs of men.

She returned to the bridge and got back to work.

"What's up snips?" Anakin asked her, jolting her out of her fantasy of those two clones taking her from behind.

"Oh, nothing master." She responded automatically.

"Oh really? Ok, then mind explaining to my why your hand is under your clothes?" He had caught her; she had been absentmindedly rubbing her clit while fantasizing. She quickly withdrew her hand as shrunk away from her master's gaze.

"Now you have to tell me what's going on." Ahsoka relented and told him the story of how she needed a man and how she saw the two clones with large cocks when he had sent her to the security room.

"Oh, now I get it. Why didn't you come to me in the first place? As your master, you came come to me about anything. Yes, I know about the 501st's special role as a sex army, and I could have arranged something for you. Would you like me to do that now?"

"Yes! That would be absolutely stellar!" Ahsoka exclaimed. He was glad that Ahsoka didn't ask him how he knew about the 501st special task, he didn't want Ahsoka to know that he had asked some squads to "look after" Padme when she was on Coruescant or go as her personal guards during diplomatic mission.

"I know just the squad for you" Anakin said with a grin.

Charlie Squad-

"Hey Lucky, we got a new client." Dag said as Lucky walked into the room assigned to Charlie squad.

"Really? I didn't think there were women on this ship. Unless the general... oh god, were not fucking the general are we?" Lucky was starting to sound distressed.

"No no no, were fucking the commander." Dag reassured him.

"Ahsoka? Know that's what I'm talking about. I've been wanting to shove my cock up her ass since we got on this ship." Lucky was one of the more vulgar and rough clones in the universe.

They met in Ahsoka's quarters the next day. Lucky got the ball rolling by striding into the room, ripping Ahsoka's clothes off her body and sticking a nipple in his mouth and sucking. Ahsoka moaned and the rest of Charlie stepped through the door.

"My apologies sir. Charlie squad at your service." Hotshot announced. "I'm Hotshot, this is Dag, Rath Rouge, and you've already met Lucky."

Lucky further introduced himself by sticking his fingers up Ahsoka's snatch.

"Ah, yes, I want you clones, ooohhh, to be as rough with me, aaahhh, as you like." Ahsoka groaned.

"Yes ma'am!" Lucky said enthusiastically. He promptly picked Ahsoka up, laid her out on the bed and buried his head between her legs. The rest of the clones got out of their tunics and trousers and surrounded the bed. Ahsoka gasped when she saw the size of the cocks. 12 inches fully erect. She grabbed Rath and Rouge and told Hotshot to straddle her face and facefuck her. He obliged while Dag stood there stroking his cock. They stayed that way for awhile, switching occasionally so every one had a turn at everything. Then Ahsoka changed it up. Dag was to lay on the bed while Ahsoka straddled his cock, Hotshot Rath, and Rouge were to be on their knees at Dag's head so Ahsoka could suck and jerk them all of at once, and lucky was to fit in between Dag's legs to ass fuck Ahsoka. As before, there were brief breaks as the clones switched places. When it all ended, Lucky Dag and Rath were at Ahsokas head, Rouge was in her ass, and Hotshot was in her pussy. They warned her that they were about to cum. They all pulled out, Ahsoka sat on her haunches, opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and felt their cum fill her mouth and coat her mouth and tits.

Ahsoka thanked them, promised to meet with them again and closed the door after they left. She scooped up all the cum she could off her body and put it in her mouth. She then took a nice warm shower and went to bed.

Ahsoka and Charlie meet every week, and every time, both parties leave feeling satisfied.

The End.

Please leave comments on what you liked, what I can do better, and plot ideas! Thanks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Star Wars: 501st Legion Saga Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds