• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 02

Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 02

12

Greetings all, this is the second chapter to the story I submitted in the 2011 Literotica Winter Holiday Theme Story contest. I had received a lot of positive feedback from many readers, thank you! Several readers requested that I disclose what parts of the story are "Real" events. I feel revealing such information would detract from the rest of the story. However, knowing that my writing has successfully blurred what is real and fantasy and inspires the reader to imagine, is a great compliment.

Due to several comments and reviews, I did not feel that the story was at the same quality level as chapter 1 and so it has been updated and re-edited.

I would like to personally thank AlphasGirl09 & AnotherWannabe, for their editorial assistance in this story; thank you for selflessly giving up your personal time!

As this story is a direct continuation, it is not standalone and I strongly urge you to read chapter 1 first.

Although the content of this story is fantasy, some parts were inspired by real life events confessed by a friend.

*If you are easily offended by stories involving sex, promiscuous behavior and Father/Daughter incest, you should not read this*

*****

I awoke on the floor in the early afternoon, cuddling Dad's shoulder, both of us still naked and blissfully content from the morning's activities. He stared into my eyes as I fiddled with the necklace he had given me.

"So are you ready to get up and go out?" he spoke, lightly pinching my nipple.

I squirmed from the stimulation and grabbed him by his balls.

"You keep that up and I doubt we will make it anywhere except here!" I teased seductively.

"C'mon," he said with a strain as he got up and pulled me off the floor, "We will be joining a guest tonight."

"Oh? ...and who's that?" I questioned.

"A surprise."

"Will we have time to play with our Christmas toys tonight?"

"I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that, as long as we get out of here on time. I arranged for us to go out to dinner to a comedy club with a new friend of mine," he said as he walked me to the shower in the master bath.

"Will you join me in the shower? I'm a bit horny over all this talk about a new friend," I said to him while guiding his hand to my pussy.

"Yes," he chuckled while turning the shower on and fondling me at the same time. "But we need to be quick or we'll end up late and not get in."

"Mmmmm.... that feels nice," I groaned as he fingered me.

As we stood there in the warm spray, he reached around me to cup my breast. With his other hand, he worked his magic on my vulva as he started to push his thumb into my anus. I tilted my head back against his shoulder and opened my mouth from the pleasure of an oncoming orgasm. Seeing this, he quickly pushed his penis into me. The sharp thrust into my cunt heightened the experience, immediately causing me to cum. As I spasmed around his dick he continued to pound me hard. After only a few minutes of pumping in and out of me, I felt the pulse of his seed quench my insides.

"Ohh God!" I exclaimed, shuddering uncontrollably. He started to pull out of me, but I thrust myself back onto him, stammering, "No leave it in... I... I don't want to lose it all out of me in the shower."

He chuckled as he forced his manhood back in deep. "I think I've turned you into a nympho," he laughed as he started to sponge my back.

"To be honest, I've always enjoyed sex, but never this much before... I absolutely love the sensation of you cumming in me. It's the most amazing feeling," I cooed, wiggling my butt against him.

"Making love to you is intoxicating," he responded, grabbing my breast and pulling me back against his chest.

"Ohhhh," I mumbled softly as he nibbled down my neck, "We're never going to get out of here if you keep doing that."

*****

After finally making it out of the shower, we got dressed and were on our way to the nightclub. Amazingly enough we managed to get there just in time, despite having left so late. The club was modest in size, seating around a hundred people. The room was lit softly by the dim flickering lights at each table and a narrow spotlight on stage. As a hostess escorted us to our table, I noticed a young pretty woman already seated and wearing an identical dress to mine, but white. After my dad pulled out the seat for me, he introduced the woman as Lindsey.

She smiled at me and spoke, "Hey there, how are you? I see that dress didn't go to waste," she leaned to kiss me on the cheek, "It looks fabulous on you by the way."

Lindsey was a stunning brunette with long flowing hair. She was about my size and build though slightly smaller in the bust. She appeared to be in her mid to late twenties. With her stunning looks, warm smile and radiant complexion, she could have easily been a fashion model. She looked familiar and I hesitated with my mouth slightly ajar as I attempted to remember who she was. "Ohhh... you... you work in the lingerie shop in the mall," I stammered as I recalled her face, "it's nice to see you again."

"Yes," Dad interjected, "after she helped me find some things for you, we spoke for a while and kind of hit it off. Lindsey told me about this place and invited us to join her."

"That was really nice of you. I just love comedy clubs!" I said with a smile back at her.

"Oh... no problem. It was actually doing me a favor. I had gotten the tickets for my parents who were going to be flying in for the holidays, but my dad got real sick right before they were scheduled to leave," she paused to take a swallow of her drink, "Because it was such short notice, I didn't have anyone else to go with or time to sell them, until Alan here came along."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, will he be ok?" I asked politely, giving her my full attention.

"Yea, the doctors just want to keep him at the hospital a few days for some tests and observation. This is the second time he has gotten sick this year," she said with a concerned smile.

Just as she finished speaking, the waiter came to our table and took our drink and dinner orders.

"So, how long have you worked at the lingerie shop?" I asked her.

"Well actually, I own it. It will be two years next month since I opened," she boasted.

"That's great! So, tell me, how did you remember my size?"

"Well, it pays to pay attention to your customer's needs, especially the cute ones!" she smiled at me with a flirtatious look.

"I see," I blushed, "you're not so bad looking yourself."

As I finished speaking, the announcer came on stage to review the lineup of performers. After he introduced the first act, the waiters began bringing us our dinners and more drinks, which was sort of cool since they never once carded me.

The comedy acts were pretty good and kept us laughing through the whole show. But Lindsey kept distracting me with her suggestive, flirtatious comments. Now although I have had several sexual encounters with other woman in the past, they never escalated beyond a bit of touching here and there. However, the past week with my dad had really opened my eyes to many new tantalizing levels of my own sexuality, and with a few drinks in me, I found myself flirting back. So, when the show finally came to an end, I invited her home with us and she eagerly accepted the offer. Dad also seemed particularly pleased she accepted and gave her the directions to his house.

Lindsey arrived behind us in her Beamer as we pulled into the driveway. As Dad went to unlock the house, I quickly walked over to her car and stood shivering in the cold night air. When she exited, I greeted her with a brief hug and then quickly escorted her into the house.

"Wow, this is a lovely home you have," Lindsey declared as my dad took her coat.

"Thank you!" Dad replied with a smile.

Lindsey inhaled deeply through her nose, "Mmmm... I love the smell of gingerbread."

I grabbed her hand and gave her a quick tour of the house ending through the kitchen and into the living room. She beamed a smile at me after staring at the tree and commented, "Very pretty, but no angel?"

"Oh, there's an angel. It uhh... fell off the tree," Dad said with a chuckle.

"Ahh, sounds like there's a story behind that," she pondered.

"You could say that," I paused, "Let's just say that the white lingerie I got from your store had something to do with it." I looked at her with a devilish grin.

"I would have loved to have seen that on you," she commented with a seductive look.

"Well, maybe later," I winked suggestively.

"Would you ladies care for a drink?" Dad asked us from the other side of the kitchen island as he opened a bottle of Merlot.

After Lindsey and I nodded with approval, we sat down on the couch and lustfully gazed over each other's bodies until our eyes met and we were locked in a stare, each of us seemingly hesitant to look away.

"I love how your hair looks," Lindsey spoke, finally breaking the silence.

"Oh, thank you! It's a new style for me," I eyed her briefly from head to toe, "So... you look like you are about my size. Would you like to change into something more comfortable?"

"Well actually, I brought some clothes with me. It's always good to be prepared," she replied, "But thank you, that's very kind of you."

As she finished speaking, Dad handed us both a large glass of wine. As we emptied our glasses, we all continued to chit chat about what we were doing for the holidays, the comedy club and Lindsey's shop. I had shown her the clothing and the necklace Dad had got me for Christmas. We avoided any topics regarding Alan being my dad, for the time being at least. After another glass of wine I was feeling a bit more relaxed and I could tell that Lindsey and Dad were feeling a bit warm as well.

"Well, if you'll excuse me for a moment, I need to use the powder room and get out of this dress," I said while standing to stretch.

"Mind if I join you?" Lindsey asked.

"To pee or to change?" I laughed.

"Both... if it fancies you," she flirted back.

After a short bout of giggling, we got up from the couch, handed the empty glasses to Dad and wandered down the hall and into the master bedroom.

"Give me a sec while I change outta these clothes. Right through the doorway there is the master bath," I motioned, "I'll join you after I change real quick."

"Sure," she said with a smile and proceeded to the bathroom.

"So... what did you bring to wear?" I asked as I heard her tinkling into the toilet.

"A black teddy," she yelled back to me, "Is that okay, or is it too intimate?"

"No. That's fine. I was hoping I wasn't misreading your interests in hanging out with us tonight," I yelled back as I quickly put on the white lingerie I wore that morning, minus the wings and halo.

"I have to tell you, I'm not usually this forward," Lindsey spoke loudly as she continued peeing. "You and Alan just seem so nice and inviting. I broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks back and have been a bit frustrated, if you know what I mean." She stopped to watch me walk in.

"So, you were interested in seeing me in the white lingerie?" I teased.

"Wow, you look amazing!" she declared, "Alan must have went nuts when he saw you in that," she smiled up at me as she sat naked on the toilet. "I wish my breasts were as full as yours."

"Actually, I think mine are a bit too big. I wish they were a bit smaller and more perky... like yours," I confessed to her as I reached out and gently cupped her right breast from the side.

"Mmmmm.... That's nice," Lindsey spoke softly to me, "I hope you're not just teasing me." She closed her eyes briefly while enjoying my caressing touch.

"Well, I'm not just teasing you," I said seductively and then lightly pinched her erect nipple. "Come with me a moment." I grabbed her hand and pulled her up off the toilet, dragging her into the lanai. "So what do you think?" I asked her as I pointed to the massage bench.

"Nice! Are you offering?" she asked while squeezing my hand in excitement.

"Actually, Alan is the expert at giving massages. We should call him back here."

"Well, I was hoping that you and I could get a bit more... friendly before we invited him to join us," she said while placing her hand delicately onto my clit.

I breathed in sharply as I pushed my mound into her touch. As she fondled and caressed me, I slid my free hand over her butt, pulling her towards me with my middle finger pressed tightly between her cheeks. This in turn pressed our bodies tightly together, forcing her fingers into my pussy.

"Ohh... that feels nice," I softly spoke as she began pumping her fingers in and out into my channel. She let out a soft moan as I pushed my fingertip into her strawberry. She responded by squeezing my hand tightly and thrust her fingers deeper into me. Then, she curled her fingers upward feeling for my G spot and pulled upward almost lifting me off the ground. As she eased me back down she kissed me opened mouthed and slipped her tongue between my teeth. I pressed back against her and responded with my own tongue, darting it in and out teasingly.

Continuing our foreplay, I pushed her against the massage table, grabbing the hot oil bottle and pulling her fingers free from my vagina. I thrust my hips forward causing our vulvas to collide together. I squeezed the hot oil between our bellies and it rushed between us, causing us to shudder from the hot stimulation. Taking the vibrator, I thrust it into her with one stroke. She squealed and went right on her tiptoes, allowing me to push her onto the table. After lying back, I flipped the switch to turn the heat and massage on.

"Ooooo," she exhaled with a delightful surprise.

"So you like that, huh?"

"Oh, yea... it's nice."

I spread her legs, and with her knees up to her belly I lowered my mouth to her clit, flicking my tongue repeatedly across its ridged bulb. She squirmed from the intense pleasure and suddenly began convulsing in blissful waves. Her vaginal muscles spasmed so hard it ejected the vibrator straight out of her and into my lap. I sucked hard to catch the cum that dribbled out. Her taste was incredible, a kind of musky sweet, almost tangy flavor. While I continued to suck her vagina clean, she arched her back, gripping the sides of the table and moaning loudly as another orgasm ripped through her. I felt and tasted her fluid escape her passage and flow into my mouth.

"Mmmm... you taste wonderful."

Just then, I felt two fingers penetrate my pussy and anus at the same time. I quickly turned to find my dad, dick in hand, ready to mount me. I thrusted my rear back towards him in approval and felt his rod enter me. The oil allowed him to penetrate me in one swift motion and caused his balls to slap forcefully against my labia. With both hands around my waist he placed me over Lindsey, straddling her with our pussies pressed together.

I immediately grabbed Lindsey's tits with both hands as my dad pounded into me repeatedly. As he continued to ride me, I lowered my head down to her ear and whispered, "You want to be fucked?" and then nibbled on her ear as I ground my pussy into hers.

"Yes, fuck me. Fuck me," she stammered almost incoherently.

I sat up pressing my weight into her mound, grabbing my dad's shaft from behind as he was reaming me. I looked back at him and smiled. "She's ready to be fucked," I announced as I pulled him out of me all the way and positioned his head at the entrance of her tunnel.

I looked back down at Lindsey, "You ready for my man to fuck you senseless?"

She nodded greedily as he slid just the tip of his penis through the folds of her labia. I bent down, kissed her passionately, and lightly slapped my dad's thigh giving him the go ahead. He plunged into her hard making her squeal in ecstasy. After only a few strokes into her, she again arched her back and I felt her spasm. She cried out, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.... Keep fucking me!" while she reached up and gripped my tits.

As my dad pounded her, I whispered into her ear, "Have you ever felt a man cum in you?" I whispered before nibbling on her ear, "Would you like him to fill your pussy full of his sperm? I'm gonna let him cum in you deep and then I'm gonna suck your pussy till it's dry." As she moaned I turned back to my dad, "Cum in her hard. Fill her good!" I demanded.

Dad panted feverishly as he plowed into her with vigorous force. Lindsey screamed out "Ohhhh... Cum in me! Please cum in me!" I heard Dad grunt loudly as he bucked into her in spasms. I could feel her orgasm beneath me. I rubbed his cheek as I beamed at him, acknowledging a job well done.

"Good boy!" I said to him as he collapsed into my shoulder, still buried in her. Then, turning back to Lindsey I asked, "Do you feel it in you? Filling you? Coursing through you?"

She lay there, panting heavily while staring at me, trying to catch her breath. After a moment she finally spoke, "That was amazing!" and then kissed me.

"It's not over yet!" I said with a wink, hopping off the side of the bench. I grabbed just under her boobs and sucked her left nipple. As she pressed my head against it, for a moment I let the nipple pop from my mouth and said, "After he fucks you good and hard again, I'm going to suck it all out of you."

"Again?" she spoke in astonishment.

"Again," Dad spoke as he grabbed her, pulled her rear off the table and flipped her over all while still mounting her.

As he began fucking her from behind, she pivoted her hips to allow him deeper penetration. Meanwhile, I positioned myself under them and began tonguing her clit as my dad's balls smacked into my chin. As he continued reaming her, some of their cum would piston out of her and drip into my mouth. The taste of their combined fluids was like an aphrodisiac to me.

After just a few more minutes I could tell that they were both about to climax, so I flicked her clit rapidly with my tongue while grabbing his ball sack, assisting with his motions. Suddenly, he gripped her firmly and pushed in deeper, then I felt his balls tense up as he exploded into her. I watched with excitement as I saw the base of his shaft swell with each pulse and her muscles grip him, contracting around his shaft in rhythm, trying to milk every drop of his offering.

She was so filled with cum that she began to leak out around his shaft. I pressed my open mouth to their union and gently pushed my dad back so his dick slowly pulled out of her and across my open mouth. I was so turned on I began fingering myself as I pressed my mouth to her cum filled gash. I sucked hard and vigorously while pushing my tongue deep into her opening, curling it up to her clit.

"Ohhh God!" Lindsey moaned as she squirmed, grabbing the side of the bench and arching her back.

Her cum flowed thick into my mouth as I continued to suck her clean. "Mmmmm... you taste soo good!" I declared in a muffled voice as I gulped down their sweet combined nectar.

While I gave cunnilingus to Lindsey, Dad placed his partially erect penis near her mouth. Instinctively, she opened her mouth, allowing his member to slip in, then feverishly bobbed her head back and forth, taking nearly his entire length in past her lips and down her throat.

As I watched Dad get close to another orgasm, I lifted my mouth off Lindsey. "Hey... your next load goes in my pussy!" I declared.

"Well, scoot up over Lindsey's face and I'll take care of that," he responded.

So, I climbed up on the bench with my mound positioned over her chin. She eagerly sucked the folds of my labia, then flicking her tongue rapidly over the tip of my clit.. Within seconds, I found myself in a full-blown orgasm. I squirted directly into her mouth, Lindsey humming while her mouth was pressed to my vulva.

Just as I began to come down from my climax, Dad lifted my rear, pulling my cunt off Lindsey's mouth. He lined up his shaft to my opening, then he pushed hard and deep into me. As he impaled me, Lindsey maneuvered herself under us. I watched as she sucked Dad's balls and tongued me even while he kept fucking me. I heard Dad moan as he pulled me tight against him by the hips, driving his shaft to the cleft of my cervix. I felt his powerful release as his penis swelled and pulsed, shooting his semen deep into my womb. The sensation was so intense; I reeled backwards in my own orgasm, gripping him tight with my pussy as my spasms milked him. I had cum so hard that I didn't even realize I had sprayed all over Lindsey's face. She licked us clean as we panted with exhaustion.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Me & Dad – My 19th Christmas Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds