• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex Bombshell Niece Says Yes

Sex Bombshell Niece Says Yes

12

My sister-in-law Helen is the best fuck I have ever had.

I have enjoyed many, many women over the years but Helen is the most sexual woman I have ever encountered. She is a spectacular beauty who has an exhausting, insatiable appetite for sex. Helen's biggest thrill in life is sucking my big dick and fucking me and she does it as often as possible.

Now in her late 40s, Helen is a very short woman with short, dirty-blond hair. Her lower body is simply unbelievable. She has wide hips, big, hard thighs, great legs, and one of the biggest, well-shaped asses I have ever seen in my life. I love for her to wrap those big thighs around my head while I grab her huge ass with both hands and eat her sweet pussy. I have spent countless hours between Helen's legs and countless hours just eating and fucking her terrific ass.

But this story is not about Helen. It is about her 25-year-old daughter Janie.

Janie, to put it bluntly, is a blonde bombshell, one of those young women who men dream about and lust after. When she walks into a room men instinctively turn their heads and their jaws drop. She exudes sex and every man who sees her immediately wants to fuck her.

Janie has many of her mother's traits. She is very gregarious and she has a great personality. She inherited her mother's beautiful blue, sexy eyes. They are bedroom eyes and they always have that little sparkle in them that send a clear sexual message.

Like her mother's, Janie's ass defies description. It is big, wide and heart-shaped and it bounces around uncontrollably when she walks.

On top of it all, and like many young women these days, Janie is not shy about wearing clothes that show off her incredible body. She is a stylish dresser but her skirts are always a little too short and her tops a little too tight. And she doesn't hesitate to show an ample amount of her massive cleavage.

Yes, I had thought about trying to fuck Janie many times over the years. But I had never given it serious consideration because I had always focused my seduction efforts on mature, married women, women my own age. I have always been extremely attracted to older women, even as a very young man. Plus, older women have a complete understanding of sex at that point in their lives and the ones I go after are usually ready to fuck around. Most of the women I have fucked were over 40 at the time I first took them to bed.

Of course, there was one more important reason that I had never tried to fuck Janie. She was Helen's daughter and the potential complications and ramifications were not lost on me.

I had always gotten along well with Janie and always complimented Helen that she had raised a great kid. Janie was a very good student in high school. She was head cheerleader, very popular, and never got into trouble. She was always smiling, talking and laughing and just a lot of fun to be around. Janie was your stereotypical upper-middle class teenaged girl, hot and sexy and seemingly unattainable.

It was during those teenage years when Helen told me that Janie had a crush on me, something that was already very evident to me.

"Janie just thinks you're the best looking man she has ever seen," she said.

I laughed it off but I had noticed Janie staring at me many, many times. And she always smiled and blushed openly when I paid her a compliment or kidded around with her.

I knew it was just a school girl's infatuation but I would be lying if I said I didn't think about the future. At that time Janie was just Helen's little girl to me. But I also knew that little girls grow into big girls and I could already tell that Janie was going to be something very special when she got older.

I first began to look at Janie as more than Helen's little girl soon after her high school graduation. She was 19-years-old at the time and working at a local bank. I was talking to Helen on the phone one day and she said, "Well, you're not going to believe this. Janie got her tits done last week."

"What? Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. She said that she's always wanted to and now that she had the money she was going to do it. What could I say?"

I was surprised initially because Janie was one of those young girls with natural beauty and her breasts were already a very good size. You might say they were perfect. But I've learned that women have a mind of their own and, in reality, I knew very little about Janie and what might have motivated her to do that. I had my own ideas but they were from the typical male point of view. Why would a woman get breast implants unless she wanted men to notice her?

The first time I saw Janie after she had her tits done my mouth flew open. They were huge. She had on tight white stretch pants and a very low-cut light-green top that showed them off in a big way. My dick twitched a little and the thought occurred to me right then to take a shot at this young woman.

But the thought was only a fleeting one. I was so busy fucking and trying to fuck so many women at that time that getting involved with Janie was just not an option. However, I definitely no longer looked at her as just Helen's little girl. She was a full-grown woman, a hot and sexy woman. And all my instincts told me that she was also a woman that was ready to start fucking.

I remember jokingly telling Helen at the time that Janie was ready to break loose. And that's exactly what she did. Janie spent the next several years dating and doing a lot of partying. She became a real party girl. Helen complained often about Janie staying out all hours of the night.

Not surprisingly, Janie had plenty of young men knocking on her door. The one that finally swept her off her feet, Ted, was a smart and good-looking young kid who was an accountant with a local firm. They started a serious relationship and were married two years after they met.

The wedding was a fun and great occasion. The favorite part for me was that I got to be around Helen. She was stressed out with all the wedding planning and activities and I was glad to be her stress relief. She would rant and rave about all the wedding dramas and then she would follow that up by giving me the best fuck of my life. Every time was better than the time before. There is just no way to describe this woman's ass and do it justice. I have spent many hours ravishing it, kissing, licking, sucking and fucking it.

I have always thought of Helen as my "soul mate" for lack of a better term. She is the wife of one of my wife's brothers and we knew each other for more than 20 years before we finally got together. I just looked at her ass one day and decided that I had to try to get this woman into bed. It was so exciting trying to seduce Helen, but actually fucking her for the first time was just an unbelievable, memorable sexual experience. For me, Helen is the perfect woman and I have never spent a single minute with her that I didn't enjoy.

So it was probably my intense relationship with Helen that kept me from looking at Janie more closely as a potential conquest. But all of that changed when I saw Janie up close at a recent 4th of July family cookout.

Janie had been married only six months at the time and it was a very festive day. We had two tents set up in the yard and it was a beautiful afternoon. The beer and liquor were flowing. My fuck buddy Helen was there and being around her always put me in an especially good mood. She looked magnificent in her white shorts. Helen has big, sexy thighs and she wears her shorts cut high on her thighs. No woman, and I mean no woman, looks better in shorts than Helen.

My job was to keep the coolers loaded and filled with enough ice. Late in the afternoon I went inside to retrieve more beer to reload the coolers. After digging the beer out of the refrigerator I stood up and almost bumped into Janie. She stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Sorry Uncle Joe," she laughed. "I wasn't trying to knock you down. Can you hand me a wine cooler?"

Her sexy, bedroom eyes were piercing right through me and her massive tits were only inches from my body. Instinctively I looked down and her big, tanned thighs were exploding from her tight shorts. Her scent was intoxicating. There was no doubt about it. This was one sensational piece of ass standing in front of me.

When I bent down to get the wine cooler I was eye level with her hips and literally just inches from her sweet pussy. I decided to look straight at it as I stood up to give her the drink. She didn't flinch. She just kept staring at me.

I don't know if it was the several beers I had already consumed or just the extraordinary sight of this striking beauty. But I made up my mind on the spot that I was going to take a shot at this woman.

This was Helen's daughter, my niece, and the daughter of a woman I was fucking on a regular basis. But I wasn't thinking about any consequences. At that moment all I could think about was eating Janie's hot pussy, sucking those big tits and fucking that great ass.

My mind began racing and I knew I had to get her alone for a few minutes so we could talk privately.

Janie is never at a loss for words and we started talking. She is very flirtatious, just like her mother, and I could tell that she was enjoying talking to me.

After a few minutes I tried to steer the conversation in the direction I wanted it to go.

"Janie, why don't we go in the den and sit down for a few minutes? Take a break from all this partying. I haven't talked to you since your wedding and you can catch me up on what you've been doing."

"Sounds good to me. I need a break from that heat. I'm sweating up a storm."

I purposely let her go first so that I could watch her magnificent ass in motion. It was not in the league of her mother's but very, very close. It was big and wide and sitting high, almost begging to be fucked.

The den was separate from the kitchen and we couldn't be seen if anyone came in to get something. I let her sit down first and I sat down right next to her. I wanted to be bold and I knew that sitting next to her would send a clear message. I also wanted to be close enough to her so that I could talk intimately.

Janie crossed her legs and they were almost touching mine. She looked stunning with those big, tanned thighs screaming at me and those beautiful blue eyes looking right through me. It was also hard for me not to stare at those perfect tits.

My head was already spinning, trying to think of the best way to say to her what I wanted to say.

"So, Janie, you look fantastic. Marriage must agree with you. How do you like being married so far?"

"It's good," she said. "Ted is a great guy, he's got a good job and we get along well."

"He's a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful girl. I bet he has to force himself to leave the house every day."

Janie blushed.

"Oh he has no trouble leaving, believe me."

"Do you ever miss being on your own? You always liked to go out and party and have a good time and you can't do that when you're married. It's got to be a big change for you."

"A very big change. Ted doesn't like to go out a lot so we very seldom go anywhere. Uncle Joe, I've become a homebody. All I do is work and when I come home all I do is clean house, wash clothes, cook and watch television."

"That doesn't sound good. Are you bored? One thing I've learned about married life is that you have to create your own diversions. Find something you love to do and do it. Otherwise the daily grind will drive you crazy."

"It does get boring. Sometimes I think I'm going to lose my mind. But that's all part of being married, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is. But I have a suggestion for you that might help."

"Oh yeah. What might that be? I need some help."

"What would you think about you and I getting together?"

Janie's face went blank and turned beet red. This was something she wasn't expecting. Like many women, she enjoyed the flirting and the attention but never expected it to go beyond that.

"What do you mean? Uncle Joe, are you serious?"

I leaned over and lightly rubbed her thigh and then squeezed it.

"I want to take you to bed Janie."

She gasped, lowered her head and leaned back. Her face was flushed but I thought I saw the beginnings of a smile. I was also encouraged by the fact that she made no effort to remove my hand that was gripping her thigh.

"Uncle Joe. No. I'm married. And so are you. And you're my uncle. You know we can't do that."

I decided to go for broke. I put both my hands on her bare thighs and I kept my gaze directly into her eyes.

"Let me tell you what I do know Janie. And forgive my language. I know that you think about sex and fucking all the time. It's who are you. I know that you were wet between your legs when you woke up this morning and you are wet right now. I know that you have always been attracted to me and I know that you have had sexual fantasies about me. I know that you have wondered for a long time what it would be like to fuck me. And I would be willing to bet that you've already thought about how exciting it would be to fuck around on your new husband."

Jamie's eyes were wide open while she was taking all this in. But I could tell she was recovering quickly from the initial shock.

"Wow. You seem to know a lot Uncle Joe."

"I'm not finished," I said. "I also know that you are one of the most beautiful, one of the sexiest women I have ever seen in my life. You have a body that's built for one thing and that's fucking."

She stared at me intently and there was a brief pause in the conversation. I could tell that all kinds of thoughts were spinning around in her head.

"I don't know what to say," she said.

"You don't have to say anything right now. I know it's a lot to take in. Why don't we do this? You think about it and I'll call you in a few days and you can let me know what you decide."

She hesitated but then said, "Sure. Ok."

I patted her thighs, gave them another light squeeze and then stood up and kissed her on the cheek. I detected the sound of a slight moan but that may have been wishful thinking on my part.

"We better get back to the party."

Again I let her walk ahead of me so that I could get a full view of that backside. Her ass in motion was a tantalizing sight. It was so big and I just wanted to reach out and grab it and kiss it. This was a woman ripe for fucking.

The party was on a Saturday and I decided to wait until the following Wednesday or Thursday to call her. I never got the chance.

Not five minutes after I arrived at work on Monday morning my phone rang.

"Hello Uncle Joe. This is Janie."

"Janie. Good to hear from you. What's going on?"

"I'm just wondering why you haven't called me yet. So I decided to call you."

"No, sweetheart. I told you I would call in a few of days. I wanted to give you plenty of time to think about what we talked about."

"I've thought about it. That's all I've been thinking about. I haven't been able to sleep at night."

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean for you to lose sleep over it. So have you decided anything?"

"Yes I have. I want you to fuck me. And you can excuse my language this time."

I slumped down in my chair and my heart was in my throat. Hearing Janie make that bold, sexual statement was an incredible moment for me. I tried to stay calm but my voice was shaking.

"That's exciting to hear Janie. You're a beautiful, very sexy woman and I can't wait to get my hands on you."

"You were right by the way. I have always fantasized about you. This is actually a dream come true for me."

"I've fantasized about you too. A lot. So what's your schedule like? Can you take an afternoon off from work this week?"

"You just let me know. I can take off any day this week."

"Ok. Well how about Thursday. I'll make the arrangements and let you know. We can meet around lunchtime and have a great afternoon together.

"Ok. Thursday it is."

"Fantastic. Now I have to ask you one more time. Are you sure you want to do this? Once we get together there is no turning back."

"I'm sure. Believe me I'm sure."

"That's what I needed to hear."

We chatted a few more minutes and I told Janie I would call her with the time and place.

Like I always do, I made sure I arrived early at the room on Thursday so that I could have a drink or two and settle my nerves. I sat there and tried to visualize how I wanted the day to go with Janie and what I wanted to do to her.

I heard the knock on the door and my heart skipped a beat. Even after all the women I have had I still get excited when that ultimate moment of truth arrives.

Janie walked in and I was floored. She had on a white halter top that tied behind her neck. But it was the front that was extraordinary. There was only a thin layer of cloth that had little hope of hiding any portion of her nipples and extraordinary tits.

As for the rest, it was equally impressive. She had on a very short black skirt that left very little to the imagination. It was like a cheerleader skirt except tighter and shorter. When she walked in her tits were shaking everywhere and that skirt could barely contain her big, beautiful ass.

We embraced and I gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

She broke away, stepped back and said, "How do I look?"

"Janie, I don't know what to say. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. I mean that sincerely."

"Thank you. You wouldn't believe how much time I spent trying to decide what to wear. I'm glad you like it."

"I don't like it. I love it. Very much. How about a drink?"

"Sure. Whatever you're having."

Janie sat on the bed while I made her drink. I looked over at all that pussy sitting on that bed and I thought I was in a dream. This was just too good to be true. She had her legs crossed and it was an awesome sight. Her thighs were dark from her many hours out in the sun and her nipples were as hard as a rock, trying to protrude through that thin cloth.

I handed her the drink and sat next to her, our bodies touching. I could feel the electricity.

"Janie, I'll be honest with you. I had a big speech planned telling you that you still had time to back out and whether you were sure you wanted to do this, etc., etc., etc. But I took one look at you when you walked in and the way you're dressed and that told me everything I needed to know.

"Really? What does it tell you?"

"It tells me that you are serious about this. It tells me that you came here to get fucked."

"I did come here to fuck. I came here to fuck you. I came here to get a taste of that dick that I've been thinking about all these years."

Janie surprised me a little with her bold talk. But it completely turned me on. This was a wild woman and I was about to be the lucky recipient of that wildness.

Janie took a long swig of her drink and then stood up right in front of me. She looked at me with nothing but lust in her eyes while slowly taking off her skirt. The thong panties were also black in color and miniscule. She took off her top, releasing those big, luscious tits. They stuck straight out like torpedoes and her nipples were long and brown. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Janie posed in front of me, her panties and shoes as the only articles of clothing on an otherwise completely naked, voluptuous body.

I looked at those beautiful blue eyes and then down at her tits. They were more impressive than I ever could have imagined. But that's the way it usually is with great women. The dream never compares to the spectacular reality.

"Take off your panties," I said.

Janie did as instructed and my eyes travelled to the ultimate prize. The sight of her sweet pussy was intoxicating and I just stared and stared.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sex Bombshell Niece Says Yes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds