• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Lesbian at Work

A Somali Lesbian at Work

Okay, so I was sitting at my favorite computer inside the Carleton University library when I learned from the client liaison officer of Securitas Canada that I was fired from Bell Canada, supposedly because someone thought they saw me sleeping in the ladies room. What the fuck? I looked at my cellphone like it was possessed and shot the bearded Arab librarian dude my don't-fuck-with-me look. Dude got the message and wisely stayed in his seat. Man, I'm having a really lousy time.

My name is Aisha Mokhtar. I was born and raised in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. My parents hail from the City of Mogadishu, in the Nation of Somalia. Never been there and I don't intend to ever set foot there but I'm a proud bisexual Somali-Canadian tomboy. I stand five feet nine inches tall, thick and curvy, with long Black hair and dark brown skin. I'm a chubby Black female with wide hips and a big butt and I am PROUD of my body. No, I don't wear the hijab. Just because I'm Somali and female doesn't mean I wear it. One's background matters, you know? However, we're all unique individuals. I truly believe that, I guess. Most Somali people you will ever meet are Muslims. However, Christianity is fast growing among Somali communities living in places like Somalia, Djibouti and the Republic of Ethiopia.

We've had clashes over that. Religion is a big thing in the lives of Somalis. One thing you'll never hear about Muslims living in Western countries is how intolerant they are toward other religions, especially Christianity and Judaism. They love to cry intolerance in North America and Europe when they don't get their way but they won't let you build a Christian church or a Jewish synagogue in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or Somalia. Of course, Westerners in their infinite stupidity can't connect the dots. I guess that's why one day their world will be overrun and turned into a copy of Saudi Arabia. Or something along those lines. It might take centuries but it will happen. Unless Westerners stand up to the Muslims for their Christian beliefs and their faith in democracy along with women's rights and secular government.

Why am I telling you all this shit about my former community? I've got my reasons. My family basically disowned me the day I came out of the closet about my bisexuality. I don't consider myself Muslim anymore. Mosques are full of hypocrites and liars. Churches are full of them too. I consider myself an Agnostic. I'm a trouble-prone chick trying to get by in a cruel world. Anyhow, I got to get myself a new job like pronto, man. I've been with Securitas Canada since 2010 and they just fired my ass in the final days of April 2012. Want to hear some funny shit? The morning of that very same day when I got fired, I was talking to none other than my supervisor about my vacation pay. Yeah, I wanted to take a little vacation.

I hadn't taken one from Securitas Canada since 2010. Oh, well. I doubt they'll give me my vacation pay now. Life is terrific, isn't it? I sat in the library, typing away on Facebook and quietly fuming. Fuck this shit. I've got five hundred and eighty dollars left on my bank account with the Royal Bank of Canada. I owe over a thousand dollars to the bank's credit card company but I worked out an arrangement with them. I'm going to pay them one hundred bucks every two weeks until the fifteen hundred dollars that I owe them is cleared. Actually, no. I'm going to pay them until what I owe them is basically under a thousand. The moment I hit nine hundred and ninety nine, they're off my back and I can go back to making minimum payments of ten bucks whenever I feel like it. Yeah.

Getting fired from the Securitas Canada camera monitoring center inside Bell Canada in downtown Ottawa is going to put a serious crimp in my style, man. I kind of enjoyed working there. Definitely one of the easiest gigs I ever had. Only problem is that it was strictly overnight. I punch in at eleven in the evening and leave at seven in the morning. Yeah, working at night and sleeping during the day changed my routine, man. It changed my life, and not in a good way. I feel like a zombie most of the time because I've got almost no energy. I'm not asleep and I'm not awake. Not really. I just shamble through life. All thanks to my overnight shifts at Bell Canada. Also, my sex drive is like seriously gone. I see hot guys and sexy girls all the time in spots like the Rideau Shopping Center or the Saint Laurent Mall but I don't feel nada. Sometimes I feel like going to a gynecologist and asking him or her to examine my cunt to figure out if there's anything wrong with me.

I don't have much luck with girls or with guys, man. My last girlfriend was this absolutely stunning young Indian woman named Parvati. A Punjab gal born in India and raised in the City of Montreal, Quebec. We met in my old Sociology class at Carleton University. We had a whirlwind romance, and I was really fond of her. I thought she liked me too. Unfortunately, Parvati forgot to tell me that she's one paranoid female. She thought I cheated on her with her Chinese friend Jacqueline. What a load of bull? It's true that butch chicks like me can be players sometimes but I don't like Chinese girls! I like dark-skinned women, thank you very much. Yeah, Parvati dumped me and that's all, folks. No luck with girls. Lousy luck with men, too.

Okay. Picture this. The day before I got fired, I went to downtown Ottawa for a hook-up. I'd been talking to this guy named Lorenzo for a while. He described himself as a tall, good-looking Venezuelan stud with a thick dick. And he claimed to have a serious craving for Black pussy. Well, this Somali tomboy is the proud owner of one fine piece of Black pussy. So I went to Somerset Street in downtown Ottawa and walked up to this tall building. It looked alright. I didn't realize it was full of people who depend on the Canadian government to finance their living. In other words, government housing. Anyway, I went up to Lorenzo's apartment. I was all excited when I went in. Honestly, my pussy hadn't tasted dick in ages. I was in for one hell of a disappointment. You see, Lorenzo wasn't half as good-looking as he claimed to be. Also, he had a small dick and couldn't get it up. I left his apartment feeling dejected. Why do these things happen to me? All I wanted was a good fuck. Instead I ended up with a limp-dick fool. Damn.

I went to the Ottawa Public Library on Metcalfe Street around seven in the evening, shortly after leaving Lorenzo's apartment. I sat in front of the computer, browsing through numerous sites. I was both horny and frustrated. I went to my favorite websites. It featured numerous women dominating all kinds of men with whips and strap-on dildos. I'd say these bitches were simply divine, man. My favorite among them is this tall, gorgeous Black woman. I enjoy watching her dominate them pasty White guys and the occasional submissive White chick. Hell yeah. I also checked out this website featuring gay White guys wandering around the hood, tricking so-called Black thugs into gay sex. They really hunt these thugs, man. Watching White guys banging Black dudes in the ass turned me on, but I felt weird about it. What kind of female am I for liking this shit?

Anyhow, I ended up going to work at ten instead of eleven in the evening that day. I went in there tired and upset. I fell asleep in the washroom, some fool spotted me and I guess that's why I got my Black ass fired. What's a gal to do? I've got rent to pay, along with bills and shit. I decided to call Capital Security, this company I once worked for. They treated me like shit, that's why I left them for Securitas Canada but since Securitas Canada just canned me, I've got no choice. Beggars can't be choosers. One thing for sure. I'm going to call those assholes at Securitas Canada and get my vacation pay. I'll let the company's Union negotiators deal with them. I don't want to walk away empty-handed, you know? Wish me luck. It's going to be an interesting, challenging summer!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Somali Lesbian at Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds