• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Spin the Bottle

Spin the Bottle

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

I now know why people leave these warning messages at the beginning of a story: if you're not into nonconsent, don't read this. I don't want to hear that it deflated you just because not every story is designed with you in mind. For those of you that like this kind of story, I hope you enjoy it.

*********

Brad, Kurt, and Roy were sitting in Brad's living room watching the football game on the big screen. They were all good looking guys in their forties, trim and athletic. Brad's wife was at a conference for the weekend. The game was going kind of slow, and none of them really had any attachment to either of the teams, so they were thankful when a commercial interrupted the game.

"You guys want another beer?" Brad said as he got up to go to the kitchen.

Roy and Kurt nodded. Roy picked up a picture on the side table. It was Brad's daughter, Chloe, in her high school cheerleading uniform.

"Kurt, you know, Chloe's kind of hot."

"Dude, you're right. I'd love to see that piece of ass." Kurt answered.

Brad came back to the room and threw around the beers. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Chloe. Your daughter's got a smokin' body." Roy answered. Kurt turned red, but he nodded. "Although Roxy's not bad either."

"Hey!" Kurt said. Roxy was his daughter. All their girls were seniors this year, cheerleaders for the football team. And they were all getting ready to go to college.

"He's right, it's true. Roxy is hot," Brad defended Roy. "So's Teeny. It's that cheerleading."

The game came back on, and soon they were absorbed as the action picked up. Michigan had just scored a touchdown and the guys were celebrating with high fives and whooping when their daughters came in in their cheerleading uniforms after their own high school football game.

"Dad?" Chloe asked. "Dad, we have a question."

"Sure, what's up, baby?" Brad answered.

"What's 'spin the bottle?'" Chloe asked.

Brad colored and cleared his throat. "It's a game."

"We KNOW that." Chloe rolled her eyes. "What kind of game? The guys were laughing and asking us to play."

Roy took charge. "Why don't we show you how to play? It's easier that way. We can show you tomorrow night."

Roxy spoke up. "But isn't it a girl-boy game?"

"Yeah, but it's not like we'll make you kiss your dads or anything. We'd rather you learn it from us," answered Roy.

The girls agreed and then went upstairs to Chloe's room.

"Dude, what the hell?" Brad hissed at Roy.

"We all think our girls are hot! I have an idea for how we can see just how hot they are. Leave it to me. You aren't going to have to commit incest or anything, you just get to fondle some 18 year old breasts. Don't tell me you don't want to."

Brad and Kurt glanced at each other. Slowly, they nodded. "Okay."

Michigan won the game.

The next night, Roy and Teeny came over first. Roy had a bottle of rum with him. Shortly after, Kurt and Roxy showed up. They all went down to the basement.

"Alright everyone, this is a drinking game, but we don't mind you girls drinking if you're with us. Everyone take a shot," Roy said. He cracked open the bottle of rum and produced six shot glasses, filling each of them. Immediately, he sucked his down, and Brad and Kurt did the same. The girls gingerly drank their shots.

"It's not so bad," Roxy said to Chloe and Teeny. "Rum tastes kind of nice."

The girls nodded, still looking shy.

"So, first rule. No one has to kiss their own dad. We'll just skip it when that happens, ok?" Everyone nodded. "I'll start the game. Whoever the bottle lands on has to take a shot. If a man spins toward a man, they both take off a piece of clothing. When it's a boy and a girl together, the girl takes off a piece of clothing and the boy gets to kiss her or touch her according to how much she's still wearing. If it's two girls, they kiss each other. Sound good?" Roy looked around.

Everyone nodded. The girls still looked confused. Frankly, so did the men. This was not how spin the bottle worked in their day.

"Alright, I'll get started." Roy spinned the bottle. It landed on Roxy.

"First, take your shot!" Roy said enthusiastically. Roxy took the bottle and filled her shot glass, then downed it like a pro.

"Atta girl!" Kurt congratulated his daughter. He was proud to see such spunk.

Roxy flipped off her flip flops.

Roy stood. "Now, stand up in the circle, and we'll kiss." Roxy stood. Roy pecked her on the lips. "That's how the game works!" he told her.

"That's easy," Roxy said.

"You get to spin the bottle now," Roy told her.

Roxy spun. It landed on Chloe. Chloe duly took her shot, still sipping, but understanding the rules. Both girls stood and kissed each other.

It was Chloe's turn to spin. She landed on Teeny. Teeny took her shot quickly, and stood. Chloe and Teeny kissed.

When Teeny spun, it landed on herself. Everyone laughed. She spun again. Again, it landed on Chloe. Chloe took her shot more quickly this time, stood, and kissed Teeny. The kiss was slightly longer. The girls were getting lubed up and relaxed.

Chloe spun and landed on Roy. Roy took his shot. Chloe took off her flip flops. They stood, and Roy politely pecked her as he had Roxy. The girls all giggled.

Roy spun and landed on Roxy again. She took her shot, then looked at him.

"Since I'm a boy and you're a girl, you have to take off something. You already took off your flip flops, so normally, it would be your top this time." Roy smiled at her.

Roxy colored a little, and then slowly removed her tank top, revealing a sporty razorback bra, black in color. She stood to meet Roy. Roy kissed her, this time opening her mouth with his lips and massaging her tongue with his. Then they sat down. Roxy was still blushing as she spun the bottle. Roxy landed on Brad.

Brad took his shot, and Roxy paused. She looked at her dad. Kurt smiled at her and shrugged.

Slowly, Roxy reached around her back and removed her bra. Her breasts were full C-cups, large on her teenage frame, and she had large brown areolas.

Brad stood and stepped toward her. He kissed her, long and deep. His hands found her breasts and cupped them, squeezing slightly as his tongue explored hers. Finally, he released her. Roxy sat, still topless.

Brad spun the bottle. It landed on Kurt. Kurt took his shot and they both removed their shoes, then spun again. It landed on Brad. They laughed, and Brad took a shot and they both took off their socks. When he spun, it landed back on Kurt. Now, this was hilarious even to the girls, who were getting just a little tipsy. They all laughed. Kurt pretended to take a shot. They both took off their button up shirts, showing just how trim and athletic they were. This time when Kurt spun, the bottle pointed toward Chloe.

She took her shot, finally downing it the way a shot should be, and removed her t-shirt without hesitation. She stepped toward Kurt, and he kissed her long and hard, holding her to him and lightly rubbing her back. Finally, they sat.

Chloe spun and landed on Roy. He pretended to take a shot. Chloe stood in her lacey red bra, her nipples showing through, and reached back behind her to take it off. Her breasts were also large, like Roxy's, full and perky, but her nipples were light and small. They hardened in the air. Roy stepped toward her, taking her breast in his hand before he kissed her, rubbing the nipple with his thumb. Finally, they separated and sat.

Roy spun. The bottle landed on Chloe again. She took her shot and stood, looking around the circle, then unzipped her jeans and slid them down her thighs, revealing matching red lace panties that were slightly see through. She was shaved. She kicked her jeans away.

Roy stepped toward her. She was a little wobbly. He held her up with one hand while he kissed her. He fondled her breast a little before moving his hand down to her panties. Carefully, he rubbed her slit through the thin material. This threw her a little off balance, and she caught herself on Roy's shoulder. He steadied her, then let her sit.

It was Chloe's turn to spin. She took up the bottle. It landed on Kurt. He pretended to take a shot. Chloe stood, and slowly removed her panties. Her ass was tight and small, but very cute. She was now completely nude.

Kurt walked toward Chloe. She was still wobbly. He wrapped one arm around her, fondling her breast with the other hand as he explored her mouth with his tongue, then lifted her leg onto his hip. From behind, he felt her pussy with his fingers. When she started to shudder, he stopped and carefully helped her sit again. Once sitting, she looked around and started to giggle. The other girls chimed in.

Kurt spun. The bottle pointed to Teeny. Teeny was still fully clothed, but she took her shot and removed her tank top to reveal a white embroidered bra that fully covered her, teasingly. She stood, and Kurt met her in the middle. He parted her lips with his, gently french kissing her. They separated, and Teeny spun.

The bottle landed on Brad. She stood, and while Brad pretended to take a shot, she reached behind herself and removed her bra to reveal her A-cup breasts with tiny, dark nipples. Though small, her breasts fit her tiny frame perfectly - she was short and thin. Brad stepped toward her and pulled her to him. He kissed her, putting his whole hand on her breast and massaging her. Then he let her go.

Brad landed on Roy. Roy pretended to take a shot. Brad took off his jeans, and was now down to only his blue boxers. Roy took off his shoes. He spun the bottle, which landed on Roxy.

Roxy took her shot and stood, removing her jeans. She fumbled a little, but finally slipped them off, showing her black thong. Her ass was large, a little jiggly, and the thong framed it perfectly.

Roy stepped to her, kissing her, his hand going straight to her mound. He rubbed the place between her legs in a circular motion, finally drawing one finger into her slit. Then he released her, and they both sat.

Roxy spun and landed on Teeny. Teeny took her shot. They stood. Teeny was topless, and Roxy was down to her panties. Even though Roxy had had more to drink than Teeny, Teeny's small body was barely handling the alcohol. They hugged each other for support, and softly kissed, their tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. They pecked each other when they finished, and went back to their spots on the circle.

Teeny spun and landed on her dad. Everyone laughed - the girls out of drunkenness, and the men because they couldn't believe this was happening. All the girls were in some degree of undress - Chloe was completely nude - and they had an amazing view of the sexy, lithe bodies.

Roy took the bottle and spun. It landed on Roxy. She took a shot, stood, and slowly removed her black thong. Her pubic hair was shaved into a v. Roy stepped toward her, holding her up as he felt her entire body, large breasts down to her soft ass, which he reached between. His fingers grazed her slit, then pushed in to her pussy lips from behind. She moaned a little, and he moved his hands back up to her breasts before he helped her sit again.

Roxy missed the bottle the first time she reached for it, but then spun it. It landed on Teeny again. Teeny took her shot. They both tried to stand, but quickly sat again, dizzy from the alcohol. Roxy crawled on her hands and knees over to Teeny. They kissed again, supporting themselves with their hands on the floor. Then Roxy moved back to her spot.

Teeny spun the bottle, landing on Kurt. Kurt pretended to take a shot, and Teeny took her jeans off from her sitting position. Seeing her inability to stand, Kurt leaned over to her and kissed her, both of them on the floor. From this vantage, he had easier access to her breasts, both of which he fondled. Kurt finally came up for air, and spun the bottle.

It landed on Chloe. By this time, Chloe was clearly in no position to stand. Kurt cross the circle to her, and prepared her shot for her. She took it, and then he kissed her, leaning her back until she laid down on the floor. He squeezed both her breasts, rubbing the nipples, then stroked her pussy lips. He found her clit with his fingers and massaged it. Soon, Chloe was bucking up against him. When she calmed, he took his fingers away, kissed her one last time, and went back to his spot in the circle.

Chloe sat up. She found the bottle and spun it, landing on her dad. She laughed. Brad took the bottle from her and spun. It landed on Teeny. She took a shot, and tried to remove her white panties.

Seeing her struggle, Brad went over to her and removed them for her. She had trimmed her pubic hair down a little, but was still hairy. She had to lay down and lift her butt to allow Brad to help her with her panties, giving Brad a close up view of her pussy. Seeing her in this position, instead of kissing her on the lips, he went straight to her pussy, licking and stroking her clit. She looked alarmingly at Roy.

"It's ok, honey, this is just part of the game," her dad reassured her.

Soon, she was moaning with pleasure. When she finally shuddered at her climax, Brad lifted his face and smiled at her. Then he helped her sit up. When he returned to his seat, his boxers were tented with his erection.

She spun and landed on Roxy. They giggled and crawled toward each other. They kneeled together, and kissed. Roxy started stroking Teeny's tiny ass, and Teeny was rubbing Roxy's big nipples. Finally, they took their mouths away and crawled back to their spots.

Roxy's spin landed on her dad, so Kurt took the next spin. He landed on Brad. Kurt took off his jeans, showing that he was wearing white boxers. Brad took off his boxers, showing off his hard, attentive cock. He landed on Roxy.

Roxy took a shot, then turned toward Brad and smiled. Still sitting, they kissed, Brad fondling Roxy's large breasts. He leaned her back until she was laying down, taking both breasts in his hands and lovingly massaging them, using his thumbs to perk up the nipples. Finally, he leaned over her and sucked on those beautiful brown nipples, one at a time. He kissed her body down to her pussy, and opened her legs. He used his thumb to stroke her clit. She moaned with pleasure.

Brad looked up at Kurt. Kurt looked a little nervous at seeing his daughter in such a compromising position, but his boxers were now tented, too, showing his arousal.

Brad positioned himself between Roxy's legs and leaned over her to kiss her on the mouth. She giggled. Everything was funny now, drunk as she was. Brad took his cock in his hand and rubbed his head on her wet slit. She started giggling harder. He pushed himself into her.

Roxy inhaled sharply with the intrustion, but started moaning. As Brad stroked himself in and out of her teenage pussy, she lifted her body to meet him. He started going faster and faster, fucking his friend's daughter right in front of him. Finally, the excitement was too much, and Roxy's moans became louder as she came. The contractions from her pussy pushed Brad over the edge.

Brad pushed his cock into Roxy hard, grinding up against her clit. She clung to him, still in her ecstasy. Then he released himself into her, still grinding up against her. When he was finished, he collapsed on top of her.

"You guys are out of the game now!" Roy laughed. Brad kissed Roxy again, still on top of her. She closed her eyes and smiled. "I think it's Kurt's turn now." Roy winked at Kurt.

Kurt spun. The bottle pointed toward Roy. Roy pretended to take a shot, though none of the girls were attentive enough to care anymore. Roy took off his socks, and Kurt removed his boxers. His dick was at attention.

Roy's spin landed on his daughter, so Teeny took the bottle and spun. Her spin landed on Kurt. She tried to stand. Kurt stood and caught her just before she could tip over.

He kissed her and backed her up into the wall behind them. Pressing himself to her body, he fondled her breasts. Her hands absentmindedly went to the hard member that was pinning her to the wall, and she held on to it with both hands, squeezing it. This was almost too much for Kurt. He lifted her tiny body up, and her legs naturally wrapped around his body. Without ceremony, he buried his cock into her tight, tiny pussy.

She squealed as he moved himself in and out of her, holding her to the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on for dear life as his rock hard, giant cock ravaged her tiny, unassaulted pussy. Roy had a great view of his friend's dick pumped into his little girl's pussy.

"Good girl, Teeny. Show Kurt how you do it," he cheered her on.

This position soon tired Kurt out, and he wanted his energy for other things. He took Teeny away from the wall, and he laid himself down, pulling Teeny on top of him. She was so light, he was able to take her around the waist and pull her up and down on his cock as she supported herself on her knees. Before long, Teeny had pulled her hair up with her hands, pushing her tiny breasts forward, moaning as she came.

They sight of this tiny cheerleader pleasuring herself on his dick was enough for Kurt, and he unloaded his cum into her as he lift her up and down. He grunted as he did so, and finally he allowed her to lay down on his chest in exhaustion. He stroked her tiny ass while she lay there, and looked over at Roy.

Roy, in the meantime, had stripped and crawled over to Chloe. She was passed out on the floor. He was licking her pussy. Brad noticed Roy at the same time as Kurt, and he withdrew his cock from Roxy, who was left giggling on the floor.

Chloe started to come back to consciousness. She tried to sit up, but Brad held her down by the shoulders.

"No, Chloe, baby. Remember, we're still playing a game. It's Roy's turn," he told her soothingly.

"Roy's turn to do what?" she asked.

"It's Roy's turn to fuck you," Brad told his little girl.

Chloe continued trying to sit up, but Brad held her shoulders down while Roy massaged her large breasts. As he massaged, he maneuvered his dick into the lips of her pussy. When he had her right where he wanted her, he put his hands on either side of her and thrust himself in. Chloe gasped and looked at her father.

"Don't worry, baby, it'll feel good in a minute," Brad told her.

Roy pumped into her hard, mercilessly. Chloe started to whimper, then moan. Roy licked her nipples, then thrust himself in hard again as Brad held her down.

Chloe started to meet Roy in his thrusts, thrusting her own pelvis up. Finally, Chloe's breathing started to get raspy, and then she was coming.

"Oh! Oh yes!" she whispered.

Roy fucked her as hard as he could and then blew his load into her, making her wet and sticky. When he withdrew, a pool of pearly semen formed underneath her. Brad let go of Chloe's shoulders, and she sat up. All the girls were spent and exhausted. Roy moved away and picked up the bottle of rum.

"One more shot for everyone in celebration!" Roy poured three more shots. "Now you know how to play spin the bottle."

Roxy and Chloe giggled. Teeny was passed out, but Roy woke her up and had her take her shot with the other girls. Then he whispered to Kurt and Brad.

"They won't remember a thing in the morning, they're so drunk." Kurt and Brad nodded.

Kurt helped Roxy to dress herself, and then helped her up the stairs to their car. Brad and Roy had to dress the unconcious Teeny, and Roy carried her out. Then Brad dressed Chloe and helped her up to her room.

No one mentioned the incident again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Spin the Bottle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds