• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • A Woman's Journal (Month 14) Prom

A Woman's Journal (Month 14) Prom

12

Saturday, May 13, 2011 The Prom

My husband and I had volunteered to chaperone our daughter's prom tonight at the high school, but a conflict came up for my husband so I was left on my own.

I didn't really want to do this by myself as I was hoping to have a dance partner for the evening so I wouldn't be too bored.

Also, I was quite upset that my husband felt that he had something more important to do than be around for our daughter's first prom.

I am noticing that he is starting to distance himself from me as well as our family.

For some reason, which may or may not be obvious by now, I thought of Mr. Von Elder.

I had his cell phone number and with my stomach in absolute knots combined with butterflies the size of airplanes I input his number and pushed "call" on my phone.

He answered on the third ring, but all I could do was to breath into the phone.

His caller ID identified me, so he said, "Ms. Harley, Is that you?"

I was able to find my voice and very shakily asked him about chaperoning the prom with me.

He said that he would be delighted and asked when he should pick me up. I told him that I could just meet him there, but he insisted.

I couldn't believe how nervous I was, as I got ready for the evening. You would have thought that I was going to my first prom.

I put on cream-colored sheath dress over my light beige thigh high stockings and then added a pair of almost too tight white bikini panties.

I don't know why but I decided on foregoing any bra allowing my tiny nipples to press provocatively against the fabric of my dress.

Then as my last sexy little statement I put on a pair of red high heels.

I couldn't wait for Mr. Von Elder to see his prom date for the evening.

Both of my daughters came in to thank me for helping out and remarked at how good I looked by saying, "Mom, all of the boys are going to be staring at you."

I laughed and gave them both hugs.

They both looked beautiful and I enjoyed taking the obligatory photos of them and their dates.

Soon after they had left for their pre Prom dinner, Mr. Von Elder came to pick me up precisely at 6:30 so we could get to the high school 30 minutes before things got started.

He was impeccably dressed in a tan cashmere sport coat with beautifully draped gray worsted pants.

My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw him standing on my doorstep.

The slight hint of gray in his hair along with his tortoise shell glasses more than completed his look.

I felt so proud to be seen with him.

I climbed into the front seat of Mr. Von Elder's Mercedes sports car, which sits low on the ground so any woman getting into the car will show a bit of leg unless she is very careful.

And as we all know by now I am not that kind of woman, at least not anymore.

My dress was a bit tight around my bottom so it didn't allow for a lot of movement as I lowered myself into the seat.

I could tell that Mr. Von Elder caught the view of the tops of my stockings as I settled into my seat.

My body vibrated with pleasure as I noticed the hint of a smile on his lips following my slight exposure.

I had this overwhelming impulse to show him more, much, much more, but was able to suppress it.

We drove to the high school and pulled into the lot.

Mr. Von Elder told me to wait as he got out of the car first and came around to open my door.

I could tell by the way he had positioned himself towards the front of the Mercedes that he was going to see well up my dress.

The realization sent those same erotic shivers of excitement that I felt when I was getting ready for the evening.

I lifted my right leg over the threshold of the car door and put my heel down on the parking lot surface, unintentionally opening the space between my legs as well as causing my dress to ride up to my thighs.

Mr. Von Elder did not hide his satisfaction as he looked up my dress at my white nylon covered crotch.

A twinge of excitement rolled through me originating from the same area that had drawn his attention.

I could see the teenage boy in him as he tried to not seem obvious, but at the same time wanted to see what color panties I had on.

Duh, I was wearing a crème colored dress. Did he think that I would be wearing black undies with it?

My entire body tingled as I then moved my other leg out of the car and stood up.

As we walked into the high school Mr. Von Elder subtly placed his hand upon my lower back feeling my panty lines through the fabric.

Now I really did feel like I was going to my first prom.

We went inside the gymnasium where I introduced him to the staff and other volunteers. I was constantly asked about my husband and explained his last minute conflict. Everyone was quite impressed that my boss was happy to fill in.

I echoed their pleasure.

We were told that essentially we were to spend the evening watching for any activity that would not be appropriate and to make sure that the prom attendees were not drunk or drinking alcohol making sure that they didn't sneak off somewhere in the high school.

Soon the high school couples started to show up, the lights were lowered, pictures were being taken, and the music started.

I waved to my daughters and then stayed on the other side of the gymnasium so they could be by themselves.

After the first hour, Mr. Von Elder asked me to dance and I was surprised at how well he moved and how comfortable he was outside his usual environment.

As we moved onto the gym floor the effect of the dimmed lights and use of black lights made my dress transparent as even I could see my dark areoles and tiny panties through the fabric.

I was mortified and quickly led us back into a better-lit area.

It seems that my daughters were correct as many of the young men stared had my fast progress across the floor.

I keep wondering to myself if my choice of attire for the evening was subconsciously purposeful, another reflection of my awakening sexuality.

I guess that I will never know for sure.

Later we decided to take a little break from chaperoning. As I reflect upon what happened next, I believe that spending 2 hours in a gymnasium filled with runaway teenage hormones may have played a significant part.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it as they say.

Mr. Von Elder led me down one of the darkened hallways of the high school saying, "I wonder if you would be so kind as to indulge one of my fantasies?"

I took his hand in mine and replied, "Lead the way."

My heart was pounding in my chest and I couldn't take a deep breath as our path took us deeper and deeper into the high school away from all potential prying eyes.

Once we had turned at least three corners and were quite a distance from the gymnasium, Mr. Von Elder turned me towards him and bent down just enough to take a hold of the hem of my dress.

I couldn't move as he lifted the hem with both of his hands well above my waist and then held it aloft leading me into a dark and empty classroom.

Considering how tightly my dress hugged my bottom his efforts were quite impressive and I certainly had no desire to object.

Walking down a high school hallway with my dress pulled well up my torso was beyond arousing. My God, every little fantasy that I had ever had in high school came flooding back into my mind and it wasn't polite about it as every erogenous zone came to full alert.

Every nerve ending in my body came alive in anticipation. The word, 'Horny' doesn't even do justice to how I was feeling as Mr. Von Elder led me deeper and deeper into the recesses of the school.

Based upon my previous experiences with him, I knew that I was going to have a very memorable and sexually expanding evening.

With a well timed slap on the flesh not quite covered by my shrinking panties he directed me through an open doorway. As my eyes adjusted to the lack of light I saw that we were in a science lab with eight large tables placed side-by-side forming 3 rows facing the front.

With my dress still held aloft in his grasp Mr. Von Elder led me down the middle aisle applying pressure to my shoulders causing me to bend over one of the tables so my upper torso was lying on top of the table and with my bottom facing towards him.

A full moon was shining through one of the large windows of the lab and my body or should I say, my butt, was positioned directly in the glow of its light making my white panties iridescent in the dark.

My nipples were fully erect and throbbing as I felt the moisture between my legs start to build.

Mr. Von Elder told me to stay as I was. I watched him pick up a large ruler from the teacher's desk and walk towards me.

He proceeded to tell me that he was very disappointed in my lack of attention in his classroom and knew that with the proper motivation I could attain a much better grade.

I automatically spread my legs apart and grabbed a hold of the edges of the desk as I prepared for that first exquisite smack that would send all of my senses into overdrive.

'Smack' went the ruler across my panties that were now stretched tightly across my buttocks as I arched my back and stuck out my bottom.

I squirmed turning on my side and lifting my arm towards him in feigned resistance to his punishment.

He easily grabbed my wrist and bent my arm across my back twisting my body back to its original position.

Again the smack of the ruler descended across my bottom and I moaned in the mixture of the stinging pain and pleasure that coursed through my body.

I begged him to stop and tried to wrest my arm from his grip, but he held me fast to the table.

Another smack and I pushed my pubic bone against the ridge of the desktop igniting the primal sensations of ecstasy between my legs.

After four more, well administered smacks across my bottom, Mr. Von Elder stopped to admire the red lines created by the ruler on my partially exposed buttocks and bare upper thighs.

He felt me completely relax in his grip and let go of my arm. I then stood up straight as my dress slid down to its intended position, reaching behind my back and unzipping it, allowing it to slide off of my shoulders, and letting it easily slip down my torso to puddle on the floor.

Now the only article of clothing covering my quivering and burning flesh were my white panties that stretched tightly across my hips covering only half of my reddening cheeks, a pair of thigh high stockings, and my red high heels.

My entire body became electrified as I realized that I was standing in a high school classroom in virginal white panties with my very erect nipples illuminated in the moonlight coming through the window.

I bent down again upon the lab table gripping the far edges with both hands.

When my hard nipples made contact with the cold desktop I gasped in the shock and the extreme pleasure of it.

With a very naughty grin on my face, I turned my head towards Mr. Von Elder and heard myself say, "I don't think that I have learned my lesson yet."

Mr. Von Elder matched my grin swinging the ruler high into the air and as another delectable smack crossed my taut bottom I cried out in pre orgasmic ecstasy.

Each smack of the ruler pushed my pubic area against the edge of the desk and rubbed my over sensitive nipples on the cold smooth surface eliciting a raw sexual sensation that drove me crazy.

As my eyes glossed over, my entire body tensed in the anticipation of the quickly arriving orgasm that enveloped me.

I squirmed and shimmied across the desktop as one delicious wave of sensual overload after another took hold.

When it was over, I lifted myself up off of the tabletop and could see the moisture print of my entire upper body glistening in the moonlight.

My entire body was vibrating and I knew that this evening was far from over.

I turned towards Mr. Von Elder with my hard little nipples poking at him and asked, "How did I do?"

I was surprised when he had to take a deep breath before answering.

He responded with these words that I might never forget, "Ms. Harley, You are like a wet dream come true for me. Your willingness to cater to my whims and fantasies is beyond my ability to comprehend. I value you and our relationship more than I could ever say."

I responded by giving him a big hug and easily felt the effect that my performance had had on him physically as his very prominent erection pushed against my lower abdomen.

I then took his hand and placed it up against my nylon-covered kitty and said, "You should be able to tell that I enjoy our relationship every bit as much as you do."

At this point something strange took me over like another much bolder and very naughty version of myself. Maybe it was my anger against my husband for not being there for our daughters' first prom or more likely it was an indication of the changes that have been occurring to me over the past year.

I watched my trembling hands reach for Mr. Von Elder's zipper and with one hand holding the fabric of the front of his pants; my other hand slowly lowered his fly.

It seemed like an out of body experience, as I was more of a witness to my actions than a conscious participant.

The hand that had a grasp of his pants now reached down between his legs pushing up against his scrotum evoking a very erotic physical response from Mr. Von Elder as his erection pushed forward towards the opening in his trousers.

With my hand firmly placed against his scrotum I watched my other hand reach inside his open trousers taking a hold of his very rigid reaction to my recent spanking groping it through the very fine silk fabric of his black Italian briefs.

The sensation was incredible to feel the pulsing of his very firm flesh through such a soft and slippery fabric.

I moaned in response to the visual and tactile display presented before me.

I then watched myself slide my hand up to his waistband pulling his briefs down through the opening of his zipper releasing his blood-engorged spire of heat.

It truly seemed like I was a spectator to my own wet dream.

I could feel a flash of moist heat between my legs as my nipples begged for attention.

His erection stuck straight out of his trousers gleaming with a drop of dewy cream on its tip. The effect of the moonlight on his glistening member was quite intoxicating.

I turned my body away from him and again bend myself over the cool surface of the lab table.

Reaching behind me I guided his throbbing appendage to the crevice created by the movement of my tiny panties between my reddened cheeks. Mr. Von Elder required no further encouragement from me as he gripped my shoulders with both hands and began a delectable pelvic movement of unbridled lust pressing himself against the fabric of my panties up and down between my welcoming lower smile.

His urgency for gratification could be felt throughout my entire body as the warmth of his erection rubbed against my firm gluteus.

Now and then the head of his erotic outgrowth would catch on the elastic of my panties pulling the fabric tight between my cheeks causing a very delicious rubbing of my own protruding nub.

With each thrust of his weapon I would arch my back and moan with desire as I could feel him coming closer and closer to orgasm.

I purposely positioned my upper body so that my very erect nipples would barely graze the table surface as each urgent thrust rubbed their very tips across the smooth surface.

I was so close, but once again this stranger or is it the 'real me' required more. I found myself standing back up and pushing Mr. Von Elder backwards using my barely covered bottom as a welcome target for his lance.

While he stood somewhat out of breath looking at me like a hungry animal might look at its prey, I turned and sat on the table top bringing my legs up while at the same time moving my knees wide apart presenting my now soaked nylon covered kitty to his pulsating snake.

I wanted to feel him deep inside of me, but my other self knew that it would be something that would result in too much shame and regret, so I again guided his glistening extension between my open legs pressing it against the hot, wet and slippery nylon of my panties.

I pressed him against my female knot that was now protruding from my engorged and open lower lips as he resumed his pelvic motions rubbing me in just the right way.

The sensations were so exquisite that it seemed as if I wasn't wearing any panties. Every thrust of his rigid pole was felt directly on my own tiny swelling eliciting an incredible pulsation through my lower body.

Each back and forward movement was accompanied by a raw and primal groan from his mouth along with a wanton moan of desire from mine.

The realization that we were in a High School science lab only a few hallways from a gymnasium full of people was long forgotten although I imagine that it would have simply made us both more libidinous.

I placed my hands on the table top behind me and leaned back as the moonlight glistened across my red and swollen nipples inviting Mr. von elder's attention. He didn't disappoint as he licked each hard little pebble giving them a playful bite that caused me to groan in response.

As I allowed a loud scream of ecstasy to escape my mouth Mr. Von Elder clamped his hand over it muffling my exclamation of orgasm and simultaneously went rigid as the first cream filled ejaculation erupted across my stomach. I tried to protect myself from being sprayed from head to abdomen with his very physical response to my naughtiness by placing my hand over his spewing head.

I loved how his eyes rolled back and his mouth opened wide to inhale a lungful of air as I felt his entire body shudder between my legs as another stream of white liquid squirted across my navel onto my feeble attempt to block his eruption.

Again his body shuddered as his head now slumped forward and his muscles totally relaxed into the ending phases of his orgasm.

I mistakenly thought that his ejaculations would lessen however his next spurt found myself splashed well up my torso, and onto my chin and lips.

I moved my hand that was filled with his sticky sex to my face and licked some of his excretions only to find the taste so exotically pungent that I orgasmed again.

As if coming out of a dream, a very erotic dream, my rational side reasserted itself and I sat up sliding off of the table.

The sticky evidence of our sexual collaboration was dripping down the front of my body and I panicked wondering how I could possibly find a way to look presentable before returning to the gym.

However once again the other Ms. Harley intervened and I found myself kneeling in front of Mr. Von Elder holding his softening member in my hand while my lips formed a vacuum around its prominent head and I sucked the remaining liquid release from his body.

I didn't even realize that my other hand was placed well done the front of my panties with my middle finger slipping and sliding over my now very prominent and overly sensitive nub.

Again I found myself moaning to the oral and tactile sensations invading my body.

All of it seemed so forbidden and extremely perverse and even as I write this the memory of it is driving me crazy.

As a last little tease I gave him a bite just behind his very sensitive head causing him to jump in alarm while at the same time I felt the part of him still in my mouth give a slight quiver of renewed interest.

God! He tasted so good.

Mr.Von Elder knew that I couldn't possibly go back into the gymnasium without looking perfect as I knew so many of the other chaperones and , of course, there was that other little thing....My daughters.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • A Woman's Journal (Month 14) Prom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds