• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Present and a Deal Ch. 11

A Present and a Deal Ch. 11

I started school with 5900 points. For two weeks I had been spending 20 points on handjobs left and right and at least a blowjob or two a week for 50 points, but it wasn't making much of a dent. I was still spending plenty of time on chores to offset what I was spending.

"C'mon baby," my mom said running her hand over my lap, "I know you want something special tonight."

"You just want me to use up my points," I laughed.

"Don't you want to fuck mommy tonight?" she asked in her deepest voice.

"Of course I do," I said, "but if I fucked you every time I wanted to I'd be out of points in a week."

"C'mon. What do I have to do to get you to spend some of that mountain of points you have?" she asked coyly.

"What is this some sort of challenge for you?" I laughed, "to get me to spend my points?"

"Well it makes a girl feel a little insecure if she can't get a guy to spend some points . . ." she joked.

"Well I kinda like having a mountain of points."

She leaned in close. "You can have anything your little heart desires," she whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"You want to slide your cock into my wet pussy?" she asked as her hands wandered over my body.

" . . . Can we make a video?" I asked her.

She paused for a moment. "What, like a sextape?"

"Yeah."

". . . I don't know."

"I'm gonna be away at college before too long . . . This way I'll have something to watch when we're apart."

"What if someone else saw it?" she asked.

"Mom, you know I'll be careful."

She thought for a long time. "You promise no one else will ever see it?"

"Of course."

"Okay, I guess," she said, "but it's gonna cost you."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"2000 points."

"2000? I got an entire day for 1000!"

"Yeah, but only because you have a mother who loves you and wanted you to have a special Christmas."

"How bout just 1000? . . . that's still twice the normal cost of sex."

"No way," she said laughing.

"1200."

". . . Fine. Get the video camera. I'm such a pushover," she said with a smirk.

I kissed her and then ran off to find the camera. The batteries were, of course, uncharged, but my dad arrived home from work and helped me find the AC adapter so I could plug it into the wall.

I could tell that he was excited about the situation. We all headed upstairs to their bedroom.

"So how does this work?" she asked.

I plugged the camera in. "Well I think we start with you getting naked," I said as I pushed the record button.

"I can't believe I'm letting you do this," she said as she unbuttoned her pants.

As my mom removed her clothes I marveled at the image of her body in the viewfinder. Her brown hair fell to just above her shoulders, framing one of the prettiest faces I'd ever seen. She had a handful of freckles sprinkled across her cheeks. Her body was fit and toned for a woman her age. She unclasped her bra and tossed it aside, releasing her beautiful C-cup breasts.

I tried to keep the camera on her with one hand and with the other I fumbled with my parents' top dresser drawer. I felt through my mom's underwear until my hand touched a plastic cock. I pulled out the rabbit vibrator I had bought when my grades had earned me anything I wanted for a day. I tossed the vibrator over to her.

"I thought we were gonna have sex," she said.

"Sheesh, what's the rush," I answered. "We'll get there."

She clicked the vibrator's switch and it buzzed to life. I stepped a little closer and adjusted the camera's focus as she climbed onto the bed.

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs a little.

"God you look sexy Mom," I said.

She turned the vibrator upside down and held the buzzing rabbit ears against her clit.

I kept filming as she started to breath a little harder. I could feel my erection straining against my jeans. My dad was sitting in a chair against the wall, his slacks severely tented.

Soon my mom was panting and before long she was moaning with orgasm.

Her moans subsided and she pulled the vibrator aside. She looked over at me, trying to catch her breath

"I'm the luckiest boy in the world," I said.

"You're damn right," she said between breaths.

After a few moments of rest she turned the vibrator over and spread her legs wider. She rubbed the head of the rubber cock up and down her pussy.

"Fuck that's hot," I murmured.

She pushed the dildo inside her and began to move it in and out. I watched for a few seconds and then with one hand I reached down and unbuttoned my pants. I pulled my cock out and climbed onto the bed, kneeling next to her face.

I pointed the camera down at her and watched as she rolled her head to the side and took my cock into her mouth.

I filmed her skillfully sucking my cock for a few minutes, occasionally panning over to catch her working the vibrator in and out of her pussy slowly.

My dad got up from his chair and came over to the bed. He took the camera off my hands so I could focus. He filmed as I groaned and leaned down a little, grabbing ahold of one of my mom's ample breasts. I squeezed it as she worked her amazing mouth up and down my cock.

With my other hand and took control of the vibrator. I thrust the dildo into her her pussy quickly, again and again.

"Nnghh-nhh," she moaned into my cock, "huhh."

I let out a little groan while I fuckerd her hard with the rubber cock.

"nhhh-nhh-" she said as she gasped for air before putting her mouth around my cock again.

After a few more quick thrusts with the vibrator I buried it all the way and held it there. I turned the vibration all the way up. The little rubber rabbit had its wildly vibrating face and ears pressed firmly against her clit.

Her body shook and she panted as she tried to keep sucking my cock. Soon she gave up and started gasping with orgasm.

I quickly got between her legs. I pulled the dildo out of her and I thrust my cock into her drenched, spasming pussy. My bare chest pressed down against her soft breasts as I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could. I could feel each hot breath she exhaled against my cheek as she came.

I slowed a little but fucked her steadily. Before long I was close and I pulled out. I moved back up the bed.

"Swallow for me Mom."

"-Oh good lord," she said, but she wrapped her lips around my cock. I immediately exploded.

My dad filmed me groaning and panting as she swallowed every last drop. Finally I collapsed onto the bed.

"Ecchh," she said, coughing a little.

After I breathed for a moment I got up and took the camera from my dad.

"Your turn," I said to him.

"Huh?" my mom asked, "That wasn't part of the deal."

"What?" I asked.

"We never said anything about that."

"Please Mom? That way the video will have all three of us . . . The whole family."

". . . Okay, fine. Get over here and get inside me," she said to my dad.

He quickly stripped his clothes off and climbed onto the bed. He kissed her passionately for most of a minute.

I filmed as he slowly fucked her and after a long time finally erupted inside of her. Cum from his massive load spilled out of her as pulled his spent cock out of her pussy.

***

"No! Absolutely not!" my mom shouted.

Three weeks later I had become completely obsessed with the idea of showing my best friend Sam the tape. I knew it was impossible. My mom had made me promise never to tell anyone when she made the deal with me on my eighteenth birthday. I contemplated secretly showing him but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I knew something like this was going to happen," she said, "Where's the tape? Let's just destroy it right now."

"Mom no! . . . Look I could have just gone and shown it to him. But I wouldn't do that."

"That's fine, but if you want this 'soooo' bad, sooner or later you're going to break down and show him."

"No I'm not . . . I'm serious. I could never forgive myself if I betrayed your trust like that."

". . . Okay. We don't have to destroy it . . . but you're never showing the tape to Sam."

"Okay, okay."

"He'd probably be disgusted anyways," she said.

"Trust me, he wouldn't." I said," We watched Taboo together and he showed me this literotica website where he reads a whole ton of incest fiction. I know he fantasizes about his mom hardcore."

"There's a big difference between some incest fantasies and what we're doing," she said.

"He told me he would fuck his mom in a heartbeat."

"Wait. Did you tell him that you fucked me?" she said sharply.

"No, Mom, no. I didn't tell him anything about us. I told him I fantasized about you but that's it."

"Okay good . . . I bet he wants to fuck his mom. Lisa is beautiful. No woman her age should have a body like that."

"Yeah, she looks pretty good, but she's nowhere near as beautiful as you are."

"Very sweet. But that doesn't change anything," she said with a smirk.

"That's not why I said it."

"Likely story," she laughed.

That night me and my parents went to dinner at a local winery. My mom even dressed up a little, putting on a sexy black dress. She had a few glasses of wine and was quite tipsy by the time we left.

On the way home from dinner I drove.

"Why do you want to show the tape to Sam so bad?" she asked me.

"Are we still talking about this?" I asked, "I said I was sorry." I heard my dad chuckle in the back seat.

"Yes," she said.

"I don't know . . . ," I said, "You wanted me to spend more points . . ."

"Not like that I didn't."

"Yes, obviously. I don't know. He's my best friend. You have no idea how good it felt when he confided in me that he fantasized about his mom. I just wish I could talk to him about it I guess."

"Those are nice reasons for telling him about us . . . I don't know what they have to do with showing him our sextape."

"I don't know . . . We're two guys in the same position. Only I have every thing in the world that I could ever want. And he'll never have what I have. I just thought it'd be nice for him to have a small piece of that."

"Hmmm . . .," she said, sitting up a little straighter in her seat. "How many points do you have?"

"Like 4200 . . . 4218 or something like that."

"A bet," she said with a strange smirk.

"What?" I asked.

"If you can go two weeks without any release, you can show Sam the tape."

"Honey?" my dad said.

"It'll be fine, there's no way he can go two weeks," she said.

"FIne," I said, "It's a bet."

"Hold your horses. You have to do whatever I say for the next two weeks. If you can go the whole time with cumming, you can show Sam the video. If not you forfeit all your points."

"Fine."

"Seriously? All your points?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Two weeks," she said," If you so much as have a wet dream, you lose."

"Yeah, yeah, I got it."

When we got inside my mom immediately took my dad to the couch. She quickly worked his pants down around his ankles and took his cock in her mouth.

I rolled my eyes and adjusted my erection. turned and headed for the stairs.

"You're not going anywhere," my mom said from between my dad's legs.

"What?" I said.

"Take a seat," she said, patting the couch next to my dad.

"Why?"

"You agreed to do whatever I said for the next two weeks."

"I thought you meant like chores and stuff."

She motioned to the couch again. I groaned and crossed the room to the couch, slumping down onto it next to my dad.

I watched as my mom, in her little black dress, slowly sucked his cock. After a few minutes she gave his cock one last slow kiss and then got up to her feet. She lifted the hem of her dress and slid her panties off.

She straddled my dad. He let out a moan as she slowly lowered herself onto him. I could feel my cock leaking precum in my boxers.

"Great," I groaned to myself.

My mom smirked at me as she rode his cock. She sped up until she was bouncing up and down quickly.

Before long she started to cum and that pushed my dad over the edge. She panted into his shoulder as he grunted, emptying himself into her.

She sat there, just breathing hard for a minute. "Damn that was a lot of cum," she said. Then she leaned over and gave me a slow wet kiss.

"You want a turn?" she asked, "As long as we stop before you cum you won't lose the bet."

"No thanks," I groaned.

That night I laid awake for a long time trying to will my erection away. It was going to be a long two weeks.

School was a nightmare. My dick was raw from spending so much time tucked up behind my belt. I had thought it was hard to pay attention in math class before, but this bet took it to a whole nother level.

After dinner the next night my dad suggested we watch a movie. We started to discuss what to watch.

"Wait!" my mom said. "Do you have that Taboo movie?"

After a moment I nodded.

"Let's watch that."

I slowly climbed the stairs to my bedroom. I grabbed my laptop and all the cords and took it downstairs. I plugged it into the big TV in the living room and found the file and started it.

I settled into the recliner for 86 long minutes. We watched the entire porno, laden with 80s era incestuous hijinx. We watched as Kay Parker fucked the actor playing her son and my mom gave my dad a hand job.

A couple of times in the first week I had to watch them fuck, which was far from pleasant for me. My days and especially my nights were a miserable chain of erections.

Despite the misery, I was okay for the most part until the tenth night. Right after work my mom changed into the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen.

My heart raced as she came down the stairs wearing a lacy black bra and panties set. Her breasts shook and my cock twitched with each step she descended. It had been a long ten days. She also had a tall pair of sexy heels and a pair of thigh-highs on.

"Hot damn!" my dad said with a smile. He crossed the room and wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her by the ass, giving her a big kiss.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I expected her to fuck him right then but she didn't. She took her time cooking dinner in the beyond skimpy outfit. After dinner we lounged around for a bit, my dad groping my mom off and on.

"Can I just go to bed early?" I asked.

"I don't think so," my mom said. She sat up and eyed my erection. She got to her feet and slowly walked over to me.

She stood facing away from me and slowly lowered herself onto my my lap. I let out a little grunt as her ass pressed against my aching erection. She laid her head back on my shoulder so I had a good look at her painfully beautiful breasts. I could feel my heart beating in my throat and it was difficult to swallow.

"You've had a tough week, huh?" she said.

"It's been more than tough," I stammered, "and more than a week."

"Oh you poor thing," she said, her ass shifting again. Then she took my hand and stood up.

"C'mon. Come up to our room for a bit then you can go to sleep."

"Then I can try to go to sleep you mean."

She laughed and pulled me toward the stairs.

When we got to their room my dad quickly undressed. My mom embraced him and they kissed. Her hand found its way to his naked cock and she slowly stroked it.

"David, you undress too," she said.

"What!? Why?" I complained.

She glared at me and I slowly peeled my clothes off. My cock was standing straight up. It buzzed with energy, the tip wet with precum. I groaned and sat in the chair against the wall.

Four more days, I told myself.

My dad laid my mom on the bed. He pulled her panties to the side and slowly pushed his cock into her.

"Oh god, your mom's wet David," he said.

"Thanks Dad," I groaned sarcastically.

"Oh baby you feel good," my mom moaned.

After a few minutes she pushed him off of her.

"Come over here," she said to me.

I got to my feet and slowly made my way over to the bed.

"Pull my panties off baby."

I climbed onto the bed and got between her legs. My heart jumped as her leg brushed against my side. I slipped my trembling fingers inside the waist of her panties and pulled them down her legs and over her high heels.

"Lick my pussy for me."

" . . . Mom."

"I want you to make me cum."

I just stared at her for a minute. My stomach was in a near unbearable knot. I carefully lowered myself onto the bed and pressed my lips against her pussy. She let out a soft moan as I slowly licked her.

"Oh that feels good." Her hips moved a little, pushing back against my mouth.

"Oh yeah baby," she panted. I felt her fingers running through my hair.

"Oh yeah . . . lick me faster-" her voice was suddenly muffled by what could only have been my dad's cock. I could hear the sounds of the blowjob as I moved my tongue back and forth over her clit.

I felt like I was going to hyperventilate. I could feel my cock twitching against the bed.

Before long my dad began to moan. My mom pulled my head up. She pulled her lips off his cock but continued to slowly stroke him.

"Where do you want him to cum?" she asked.

"I don't care," I whimpered.

"How do you want me to take his massive load?"

I took a long deep breath.

"You want him to cum all over my tits? Shoot it down my throat?"

"Your mouth, fine." I panted.

She pushed me back down to her pussy. As I licked I watched her propped up on her elbows. She pointed my dad's dick at her mouth and jerked him fiercely, her tits shaking with each stroke.

"Oh cum for me baby," she said.

He exploded all over her lips. Blast after powerful blast found her waiting mouth. Soon some spilled over her lips and ran down her chin, finding its way onto her heaving breasts below.

Involuntarily my hips bucked slightly and that was all it took. I sat up and grabbed my dick hard, but it was already too late. The biggest load of my life sprayed across my mom's leg.

I leapt off of the bed and stormed out. I felt sick. It was hard to breathe and I was on the verge of tears. I ran to my room and collapsed onto my bed.

A minute later I heard my mom quietly enter my room She sat down on the edge of my bed.

"I'm sorry," she said. "That wasn't fair."

I pulled further away from her, staring at the opposite wall.

We just sat there in silence for a long time.

"Can you swear to me that Sam will never-ever tell anyone?" she asked finally.

I immediately rolled to face her. She was naked except for her bra and thigh-highs and a little cum still covering her chin and her breasts.

"Yes!"

"Can you swear?" she asked me again.

"Sam is the most trustworthy person I know," I said.

"Fine . . . You can show him."

I grabbed her and pulled her against me. "Thank you Mom."

We held each other for a minute. After she left I masturbated twice. I had trouble falling asleep. When morning finally came I got out of bed eagerly. I copied the file from my computer onto a thumbdrive and headed to school.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Present and a Deal Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds