• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intoxicated by Her Beauty

Intoxicated by Her Beauty

Rachel is 20 and away at college now. It came as a surprise when she rang. But apparently it was a reading week and she wanted to come home. I was also surprised because, in previous years, she had stayed in college for reading week. But she said she was a bit low on money and wanted some home comforts. I picked her up from the station on the Friday evening and was delighted to see my daughter again. My wife was away, as her father had just been in hospital and she had flown over to Ireland earlier that week to look after him.

Rachel is a beauty. Her hair reminds me of a peach with shades of soft pinky-orange or gold according to the light. Her eyes are a green-brown, reflecting her Irish ancestry. She has long legs and graceful curves and runs for her college athletics team.

Saturday morning came and I needed a lie in. It had been a long week. At around 9, there was a knock on the door. To my surprise, Rachel brought me in a mug of coffee.

"Well, I was up. And you always used to bring me a cup of tea in bed in the morning when I was younger!" She explained brightly.

I was naked under the duvet with my customary morning arousal, which I trusted was concealed by the bed covers. Rachel wore a short nightie emphasising her slim build and long legs. As she was leaving the room, she bent down to pick up a paper off the floor. She had small white cotton panties on. But the sight of her smooth young buttocks and long legs made me rock hard. She left the room without glancing back in that movement. But the vision stayed with me in the bed.

I had my coffee and got dressed for my regular workout. I have a home gym in the basement and like to do an hour's exercise each day to stay fit. We bumped into each other in the hall as I came back up. I asked her if there was anything she wanted to do that day. She said she wanted to go to the cinema.

"This evening?" I asked.

"I prefer it when it's quiet" she replied. "There's a rom-com on this afternoon at 4pm. Will you go with me?"

I have so missed her that, of course, I agreed.

"There's a stain on your shirt" she said. "I'm doing my laundry. Let me take that and put it through."

I pulled off my sweaty and stained t-shirt to give it to her. She took it but I saw her eyes linger on my chest and for a short moment her teeth bit her lip. I smiled and told her I was off for a shower.

I showered and freshened up with some sports cologne after towelling off. Then I dressed up a bit to take my gorgeous daughter out. Later in the afternoon, we met downstairs. Again, she had that awesome, youthful beauty. She wore skinny tight jeans that emphasised her figure. Then a looser white blouse which gave her the air of being casual, yet vulnerable. It was undone enough that I could see her toned skin and the edge of lace on her bra. This was getting crazy. My head was going crazy.

It was quiet in the cinema. As we watched the feel good drama, she rested her head on my shoulder in a contented way. I liked it and nuzzled back. By the end, her hand was casually on my thigh. I felt a million dollars as we left the cinema together. I was so proud of this beautiful young woman with me. And I felt top dog.

"Thank you for taking me out" Rachel said. "I know it wasn't really your kind of film, but I loved it." And she gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Not at all. I enjoyed it. Would like to go out for dinner?" I asked.

"No -- let's just go home." She replied.

Actually, I liked that idea and we headed back.

"I need to go for my run this evening." Rachel said as we arrived back. "But can I use your running treadmill?"

"Of course, you can, Baby"

"You are a sweetheart, Daddy."

I smiled and let her in the house. She went upstairs to change. I kicked off my shoes and settled on the sofa. About 15 minutes later, she came down in her running gear. In fact, it was her college athletics gear and Rachel truly looked amazing. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had a running vest and sports bra showing off her tanned arms and firm stomach. But it was the athletics shorts that stunned me! They were so tight and so short. They caressed her intimate parts and it was all I could do not to stare open mouthed.

"I'll be about an hour." She said as she turned to head to the door and downstairs to the gym.

"See you." I called after her as she walked away. The tight shorts clutching her lovely rounded arse as she walked away. Her bum and lovely long legs remained in my mind as she closed the door.

I settled down with a glass of wine and put some rubbish on TV. I wanted Rachel back. She returned, glowing, in the hour.

"Was that good?" I asked as she came in the room carrying a glass of water.

"That was great. Thanks, Daddy." She replied, slumping in the other end of the sofa . But there was a brief wince across her face.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sweaty. I'll go for a shower in a moment. Just let me drink this." She kicked off her shoes and lifted her legs onto the sofa. Again, she grimaced.

"Are you OK? You look as if you are in a little pain." I asked.

She smiled. "I've done something to my back. I didn't warm down properly. And I've pulled something in my lower back. I need someone to stretch it back, I think."

There was a moment's pause. Then I heard myself saying as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Well, go and have your shower, then I'll come and give you a back rub."

I could not believe I had said it.

"Oh would you, Daddy? Thank you so much."

And now I had to believe I was going to do it.

Rachel headed upstairs and I heard the shower come on. I imagined her there - the water streaming over her naked body. My head was spinning. Then I heard the shower stop. The bathroom door open and closed. Then I heard the patter of bare feet as she went to her bedroom.

I allowed a few minutes to pass as I drained the glass of wine. Then I went to the bathroom to pick up the baby oil. I knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in."

I opened the door. There she was standing. The towel was half wrapped around her body and she was drying her hair with a corner of the towel.

"Oh I so need that massage. Thank you, Daddy."

"Of course, my Princess. I can't have you hurting, can I?"

"Turn off the light and don't you dare get oil on those trousers." She ordered.

I looked at her with her wet hair falling over her shoulders and her delicate naked body wrapped in the towel. I was intoxicated by her youth and her beauty.

I switched off the light and she opened the towel to lie face down on the bed. The towel fell across her back and arse. I took her instruction and took off my trousers, my socks, unbuttoned my shirt and rolled up my sleeves. I walked to the bed in just my boxers and my shirt hanging open. The boxers were swollen with my arousal. I placed the bottle of baby oil on the towel draping between her legs which were a little apart. And I climbed on the bed. I warmed my hands and took some oil, starting on her shoulders. She murmured as my hands slid over them and loosened each one. Then I drew the towel down to work on her back. A woman's back is so sensual and I became more aroused as I gazed at it. But I carried on now stretching the back muscles to ease out where the muscle had stiffened and was giving pain. This was in her lower back and the towel trailed further down over the crown of her buttock as I stroked and stretched the muscles.

"Just what I need." She murmured. "You have a magical touch, Daddy."

My hand sunks around her cute bum and she sighed.

I broke the silence. "You know what they say about massage, don't you?"

"What's that?" she replied.

"Well, you should be naked for your massage -- and if you are friends, then you should both be." What was I saying? "We're good friends, aren't we Rachel?"

The question hung in the air for a moment - the invitation.

"We are seriously good friends, Daddy" she replied.

I rolled off the bed taking the towel off her as I did. She turned her head on the pillow to watch me. I slipped off the shirt. Then in front of her, I pulled down my boxers. My erection stood proudly declaring my feelings. She smiled and sighed again.

I climbed back on the bed and straddled her. My hands took more oil and I ran them over the rise and fall of her perfect bum. My fingers trailed down, touching her between the buttocks, then my hands rand up the side of her hips, completing the circular movement. My long hard cock slid along her thigh. My balls were touching her skin. My hand put some oil on my cock so it could ride more easily and as I did she opened her legs wider.

It was the moment. "Rachel, you are so beautiful. I just want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so badly!"

"I want you to fuck me too, Daddy. I want to feel your cock inside me."

I lifted my hips and she raised her arse in the air so that I could slide inside her. My fingers touched her pussy and confirmed that she was wet. Not just wet -- dripping. My cock tip was instantly by her pussy and as I pressed, her sweet pussy lips wrapped themselves around me and sucked me in. I couldn't help myself and drove in really deep on the first thrust making her gasp.

Now we got into a comfortable position as I started thrusting in and out of her from behind. My hands were around her waist to position my daughter and then they were up to her gorgeous, soft, firm breasts, brushing the hard nipples with my fingertips. I pounded her with my long hard shaft burying my cock tip deep into her each time. Her young pussy was the tightest thing I have had around my cock in years and it felt so good. It seemed to make my cock swell harder and wider even more.

Rachel was gasping and groaning as I pounded into her. I lifted myself and arched my back to drive deeper still. My hands were now clutching her hips and squeezing her arse. I looked down on my beautiful baby bouncing on the bed as I drove my cock in and out of her gorgeous, young, soaking cunt.

Her breathing was getting quicker and shallower. And I knew I wanted to cum very soon. But now, I wanted to take her in missionary position so I could kiss her mouth. I pulled out and turned her over. She knew what I wanted and smiled back at me as I gazed into her green eyes. Her legs spread and I reentered her. She wrapped her legs around me and drew me deep into her. We started to kiss. Our heads and lips and tongues were now working as hard and as fast as our groins. Although, her legs were wide apart, she still felt so good and so tight around me as I smashed my hips into her. She pushed her feet flat on the bed and began thrusting back hard into me. I felt her becoming tense. She broke away from the kiss and began moaning.

"FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME." She screamed.

"I'm going to cum, Baby." I called back. "I'm about to cum."

Then the wave crashed over her and I felt her spasm. Her pussy lips clenched on my cock, taking me over the edge. I started shooting my load into her. I unloaded my hot juices in six or seven crazy ejaculations. Her head rolled back and almost an animal groan came from her mouth.

We lay there for several seconds now motionless. My cock buried inside her. Enjoying the feeling of her pussy clamped around my shaft and my cock buried deep. Then we rolled and cuddled - my cock staying inside her.

"Baby." I whispered.

"Daddy." She called back.

"Princess, you don't know how long I have wanted to do this." I said.

She smiled and brushed my lips with her finger. "We've just begun. Now I want you to turn me into a really dirty girl" she said. And she lifted her arse into the air and wiggled it beside me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intoxicated by Her Beauty

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 600 milliseconds