• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change in Melissa Ch. 03

The Change in Melissa Ch. 03

Chapter 3 – The change in Melissa

As I have written previously, I am trying to be a good wife. A loving mom to my daughters and a faithful wife to my husband. But the change in me – why now? What has happened to me? My husband walks in while my neighbor is fucking me. I behave myself for almost a year and my daughter's teacher fucks me? I needed help – I needed to understand and control this change in me.

I wanted to talk to my sister Robin. I tell her everything, but could I tell her that I'm a failure as a wife? That her sister is a slut with a problem. What would she think?

I had to talk to Robin – she was my sister and she would not judge me. She would understand and help me with this change in me. I would have to deal with the consequences and get her help. This would be the only way I can behave myself.

I gave her a call on her cell. My sister is a real estate broker. Like me, she does not have to work, but now that my nieces are older, I guess Robin needed to fill her days. She was never one to sit home and watch soap operas. No answer. She is probably with a client. I think she said something about showing a few houses this morning. I tried her again.

TWO MILES AWAY IN A HOUSE ON THE NORTH SHORE OF LONG ISLAND

Robin heard her cell ring for the second time. She looked at her pocketbook on the night table. As Robin looked up – she saw Karl looking down at her – lust in his eyes. Karl had a smile on his face as he moved his hard cock in and out of Robin's married pussy. "Oh Robin, I know you would feel so tight and warm. Oh my – what a pussy – ohhhhhhh yessssssssss!"

Robin put her hands on Karl's hips as he fucked her faster and deeper. Robin had been trying to sell Karl a house for a week now. She had shown him at least a dozen houses. After the third one it happened. Karl's hand accidently brushing her ass. Karl always wanted to see the bedrooms. Robin began to feel that familiar feeling between her legs. That longing that starts about 6 or 7 years ago. She was not sure when, but she knew that Karl would end up fucking her.

Robin wrapped her legs around Karl and began to feel her climax building. She closed her eyes. "oooohhhhhhhhhhh," she began to moan. It was coming soon. That build up; that desire, that . . "ooohhhhhh nowwwww, ooohhhhhhhhhh," Robin's screaming built up and got louder and louder. Her climax washed over her and left her warm and relaxed.

At this rush of sexuality, Karl began to move his hard cock in and out of Robin faster and faster. He began to moan and slowly stiffened and moaned, "Robin, yesssss oh God yesssssssss ooooooh myyyyyyyyy!" Robin felt that all too familiar flooding of her vagina from another man's cum. How she loved it. How warm and sexy she felt.

Karl relaxed his hips and slowly moved on to Robin's 36D boobs. He kissed her and Robin sweetly responded. Robin was so glad that Karl enjoyed her. She felt so at peace.

Robin heard her cell buzz for the fifth time. She "shhhhhhhhhhed" Karl and reached into her pocketbook. Karl's semi hard cock was still inside her.

"Hello?" Robin answered. "Well well – finally. I have been trying you for a ½ hour," Melissa teased. Robin replied, "Mel, is everything OK?" Melissa said, "Yes – everything is fine. Do you have time for coffee? I really need to talk to you." Robin panted, "Sure, give me an hour and I will meet you at the diner." Melissa said fine and hung up. Robin sounded a little funny. Her voice? Probably tired. It is hard to raise two teenage girls.

TWO HOURS LATER AT A DINER ON LONG ISLAND

We met for coffee at a diner in Port Jefferson. She could tell something was troubling me. She gave me some time and finally lost her patience. "Melissa, are you going to tell me what is going on or we going to pretend you are not near tears?" A few people were looking at us then away. The busboy kept sneaking looks at us – but he always did. Two large breasted sisters – who could blame him? We came to this diner at least once a week. Often our sister Karen, also a D cup, joined us. On those days, I'm sure the busboy would get and keep a hard on for his entire shift.

I finally blurted it out. "Robin, I had a fling; actually a couple of flings. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't even know why I slept with these men. I love my husband, but I think something is wrong with me!"

Robin was shocked and then she relaxed. She told me to calm down and keep my voice down. "Melissa," she paused for a few seconds then continued. I can't believe this. There is nothing wrong with you." Robin paused and looked down. She moved closer to me and said softly, " I want to tell you something. Do you remember the summers when we were growing up?" Was Robin changing the subject? Maybe it was a mistake telling her this.

Robin continued, "Do you remember Lori Schwartz?" I nodded that I did remember. It was one of Robin's friends when we were girls. I remember her mom and dad too. They were so nice.

Robin went on. "My first summer home from college, maybe July of 1981, there was a block party. Lori had a crush on Jeff Allen singe 10th grade, so Lori and I left the party to go to her house. Jeff was going to come over since nobody was home. We got high and chatted then I went to hide in her parent's room so I could spy on them when Jeff came over. I waited and was starting to think that they were not going to come up to the bedroom. But then I heard someone. Mr. Schwartz came home and he was walking up the stairs. I hid in the closet and left the door open a little so I would know when he left. But you will never guess what I saw."

Robin looked at me and touched my hand. I looked around and noticed a few people at tables. One man in his 40s, sitting alone was looking at us from time to time. Robin lowered her voice and said, "Melissa . . ."

SUMMER 1981 – SATURDAY EVENING AROUND 7PM

Mr. Schwartz walks in the bedroom and takes his shirt and pants off. He sits on his bed in his white briefs. He is humming and in a good mood. Someone else is walking up the stairs. A woman walks in the bedroom and smiles at Mr. Schwartz. He says, "Oh Abby I have been thinking about this all evening." Robin realizes that Mr. Schwartz is talking to her 38 year old mother!

Her mom says, "I bet you have been thinking about these right Jack?" Her mom lifts up her tee shirt and shows Jack Schwartz her 34DD boobs in a white lace bra. Jack stands up and places his hands on Robin's mom's boobs. "Oh Abby, I had to fight to keep my hands off of these all evening," Jack said.

"That's a lie Jack, I felt your hands on my boobs not long ago," her mom said laughing. Robin saw her mom take her skirt off and her tee shirt. The two adults were smiling and walked to each other and kissed a little and kind of laughed. They kissed a little more and lay down on the bed. Robin saw Mr. Schwartz put his hands all over her mom. First on her shoulders, then down to her hip. Jack Schwartz' fingers were moving in and under Robin's mom's white bikini panties. Robin's mom moaned and giggled. Eventually Robin saw her mom's hand move under Jack's briefs.

Jack starts to moan, "ohhhh yesss Abby, you know how to get me excited – oh yes your hands are magic." Abby starts to slowly stroke Jack's cock. It grown bigger and bigger in her hand.

Her mom said, "Oh Jack, is this for me?" and she gets up on her knees and starts to kiss Jack's cock. Somehow her mom's bra was off and she is kneeling in her white panties with her mouth on Mr. Schwartz' cock. Mr. Schwartz lay on his back with his eyes closed while Robin's mom worked her mouth on her neighbor's cock. Mr. Schwartz is moaning, "oh Abby – this is sooo good, I wish Donna would suck my cock – yes Abby." Robin's mom lifts her mouth off and slowly stroked Jack's cock. She said, "Jack, if your wife did this, then you would not need me to," laughing a little more.

Jack reached his hand around and slapped Robin's mom's ass. "Oooh oooh Jaaack," she moaned. Jack smiles and slaps her ass again. "Get up Abby" Robin's mom stood up and bent over the foot of the bed. Jack got up and stood behind her. He slaps Abby's ass twice. "ooouuuch ooooh" she moaned. Jack spreads her legs and puts his hand between Abby's legs. "oh Abby, you are wet" and he slaps her ass one more time. Jack slowly pulls Abby's panties down and Robin sees that her mom's ass is red.

"Jack, I want you right now" she says as Jack puts his fingers between her legs. As he pushes a finger in her wet pussy, Abby squeals, "oooh yessssssss". Abby turns around and lies on her back. Jack climbs on the bed and positions himself between Abby's legs. Robin can see Jack's ass cheeks slowly moving in between her mom's legs. "ooooooh that's it Abby – you are so wet now ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and Jack's cock slowly enters her mom's pussy.

"Ohhhh Jack yessssss oh Jack yesssssssss" her mom moans. For about 30 minutes, Robin is stuck in the closet as a neighbor fucks her mom. Why is she doing this? Mr. Schwartz is nice, but my mom should not be naked in his bed. They should not be having sex. After a while, Robin did not realize how much moaning was going on in the bedroom. Mr. Schwartz moaned and arched his back – "ooooooh Abby yesssssssssss – Abby ohhhhhhhhhhh Abbbbbyyyyyyyyy" and his ass stopped moving. The neighbor just emptied his balls in her mom's pussy.

They stayed like that for a while and Mr. Schwartz got up and was smiling. "When can we do this again Abby?"

"Oh Jack, why don't you leave some for your wife silly" Abby said. As they were getting dressed, Abby said, please stay here for about 20 minutes so I can sneak back in the party. I don't want my husband seeing us walking back together.

PORT JEFFERSON DINER 2003

Melissa was amazed by the story. "Do you mean that mom and Mr. Schwartz?" Robin nodded. Melissa went on, "oh my God, I remember now. I was sitting on the swing and I saw mom walking across the Schneider's back yard. She was wearing a white tee shirt and that black summer skirt. She saw me and kind of stopped for a second, then she smiled and walked up to dad and kissed him on the cheek."

Robin said, "Mel, it was not just Mr. Schwartz, it was a lot of the men on the street. Everyone was screwing mom." Melissa was shocked, but a little flushed too. Her mom? Wow. Melissa again noticed the man sitting nearby glancing over toward the two sisters. Robin does talk a little loud sometimes.

Robin continued, "Melissa" lowering her voice, "it started to happen to me about six years ago. I was a little older than mom was that summer and I just started to get so horny whenever a man paid attention to me. I know how you feel. You have no idea how many men have fucked me over the last five or six years. I know exactly how you feel."

Melissa gasped. "Robin, do you mean it's going to get worse?" Melissa again noticed the man at the other table. Melissa was getting horny for some reason.

Robin nodded. "It is hard to control but it depends on what kind of a mood you are in and other factors as well. Sometimes I can control myself, sometimes I can't. I do know a doctor who is doing research at Stony Brook Hospital that you can call. It helped me a little. His therapy is a little unusual though Mel." Melissa was actually getting a little excited. The man at the next booth had been staring at her and just blew a kiss at her. Oh no – Melissa started to feel a tingly warmth between her legs again. Now she was wondering how long her sister was going to stay.

"Ok Robin, I will give him a call. What is his name?" Robin said, "Dr. King. Mel, this is not what you may be used to but it does help." The man at the other booth got up to leave. Melissa watched him walk by their table and she noticed that he had a hard on. Melissa trembled a little.

Robin got up and said, "Mel, I have to run. I am showing a house at 1:30." She handed Melissa a 10 dollar bill. Melissa waved it off. "I got it Robin, you gave me a lot that will hopefully help me." Melissa got up and kissed her sister. Robin walked out the door. Melissa went to the counter and paid. She walked out the door to the parking lot. Just as Melissa was about to unlock her door, she heard a car horn. Melissa jumped and looked a few spots over at a Chevy Van. The passenger window rolled down.

"Excuse me – can you help me out please?" she heard a male voice from inside the van. Melissa walked over to the rolled down window and looked in. Melissa gasped! It was the man from the diner booth who kept looking at them. Melissa looked in the window. The man had a Hagstrom map in his lap. He smiled and asked, "Do you know how I get to Valentine Avenue from here? I just can't find it on this old map."

The wind was blowing Melissa's hair around. She said, "Valentine, I'm not sure – what town is it in?" Melissa's hair was blowing in her face. She kept waving it out of her eyes. It was hard to converse with the man.

Melissa heard the door unlock. "Sit in the passenger seat so you don't get blown away." He joked. Melissa opened the door and climbed in. The window rolled up.

The man pointed at the map and said, "I think it is supposed to be here past Port Jefferson." He handed the map to Melissa and when she took the map, Melissa noticed that the man's pants were half way off! And – she was looking at the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. It looked to be over 12 inches long – much longer than her husband's cock. Melissa was shocked and could not help from staring. Quickly, Melissa recovered and started looking at the map.

As Melissa tried nervously to look at the map, she felt the man's strong hand on her thigh. She tried to control herself. Not too confidently, she said, "Hey, I don't know what you have in mind, but I'm a married woman!"

The man smiled and said, "I know!" He nodded down to his cock that Melissa had wrapped her hand around. Melissa watched her engagement ring and wedding ring moving up and down while she stroked the biggest cock she had ever seen. He continued, "I can see your ring."

Melissa did not even remember or notice her hand move to the man's cock. The man's fingers had moved between Melissa's legs and he was gently touching her wetness. His fingers gently caressing her panties and they were so wet now. Melissa was now silent and slowly stroking this stranger's cock in a van parked three spots from her own car.

The man said, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen in my life. I watched you and your friend and I got the biggest hard on. I had to stay in my seat because I could not get up. It was too uncomfortable." Melissa agreed. A cock this size must be uncomfortable if erect in a tight pair of pants.

The man continued, "Your tits are so perfect. I have been staring at them for 45 minutes. The way you were moving. Every time you looked at me you were licking your lower lip. I came out here to jerk off, but when I saw you, so close to my van, I just had to have you."

Melissa moaned slowly as the man's fingers moved her panties aside and he moved a finger lightly across her wet vagina. Melissa was flushed and shaking. She continued to stroke this man's cock and moved her face closer to this sexual wonder.

The man said, "Climb in the back and take off your shirt and bra. If I feel your hand on my cock for another minute, I'm going to cum in your hand. We both don't want that to happen."

Melissa did as she was told. It was a nice van with a fold down seat. Nice comfortable leather bench seat. Melissa took her top and bra off. She watched the man climb back. His pants and underwear were off. Melissa stared at this huge cock. How much she wanted this.

The man told Melissa to lay back and hold her boobs together. He then straddled her tummy and placed his massive hard cock between Melissa's huge D boobs. Melissa looked down and watched this enormous cock moving in and out between her boobs. His cock was nudging her chin. She bent and lifted her knees to get comfortable. She puckered her lips and giggled each time the bulbous cock head hit her lips. The head of this cock was the size of a small plum.

Melissa then parted her lips and opened her mouth. As the man fucked her boobs, his cock slid in and out of Melissa's mouth. "Oooohhhhhh yesssss!" he moaned. "Your body was made for sex, do you like the way my cock looks between your tits? Hmmmmm?"

Melissa squealed. She was so close. She could feel an orgasm building up inside her. Her legs were wobbly and she had the biggest cock of her life moving between her boobs and in and out of her mouth. She needed to cum. This man deserved to cum. They were like animals in need of pleasure, how lucky they found each other. His cock and her desires. What a perfect match.

The man started to moan. Melissa whispered, "Cum all over my boobs. I want to feel you're hot cum on my boobs." The man moaned again. He took his cock in his hand and started slapping Melissa's huge boobs with his hard cock. Melissa was so close now – she was going to cum soon.

The man then moved down. His hands moved under Melissa's skirt and pulled her panties off. He climbed on top of her and parted her legs. Melissa felt the enjoyment of this huge cock head trying to move inside of her. Could she take this cock in her? Nothing this big has ever been inside her pussy before.

Before Melissa could thing anymore, the man started pushing his cock in and out of her. "Ohhhhhh yesssssss, I knew you would be a great fuck," the man smiled as he moved his cock in and out of Melissa's wet pussy.

It fit – it fit inside me. Melissa was thinking, it is stretching me, but it fits and it feels so good. Just then, Melissa felt her passion build and suddenly she was flooded with pleasure. "OOhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy God yesssssssss," she cried. As the man continued to fuck her, Melissa started to scream louder and louder. "Ohhhh Myyyyyyyy Ohhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssss Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Melissa was shattered in orgasm. She was moving her legs like she was riding a bicycle. Then she wrapped her legs tight around the man, pulling him in.

Melissa growled like female animal in heat, "Fuck me, fuck me with your cock, oh god this feels so good."

That put the man over the edge. He made one last thrust and pushed his cock in as far as he could. He made a guttural noise and Melissa could feel his hardness break and his cum shooting, warm and wet, deep, so deep inside her. Oh my goodness, what a fuck. Melissa was thinking that she may never leave this van again.

The man stayed inside her for a little while and kissed and licked her nipples. Wow – what a man. He really knows how to use his cock. I need to fuck him so badly. I want to cum like this all afternoon.

Their passion melted and they lay next to each other and laughed at how well they fit. They both needed the other and here they are. Lying next to each other after a perfect afternoon.

The man got up and said he had a few appointments. He really did need to get to Valentine Drive. He handed Melissa his card and said he was from Chicago and he would be leaving tomorrow night. Could she spend the night with him in his hotel?

Melissa said, "I am a married woman – I cannot spend the night with you. But I do not think I will make it to bed tonight without fucking you one more time."

The man smiled and said, "I will wait for your call."

Melissa got dressed and climbed out of the van. The man honked and waved and he drove off. Melissa looked at the business card. It read Andy Benton, Financial Analyst. Andy – Andy and his huge cock. Melissa licked her lips and opened her car door. She got in and turned the car on. As she put the car in drive, she began to feel terribly guilty. She was about to drive off when she thought, "Here was one of the best orgasms of my life and I feel sooooo guilty." What can I do? How can I stop this?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Change in Melissa Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds