• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lucifer's Angels At Work

Lucifer's Angels At Work

Here I am, sitting on a park bench somewhere in New York City. In the eyes of the world, a tall, good-looking young Black man clad in a red silk, silver tie and dark grey pants is gazing at the world from this bench. It's a bright sunny day in early summer and a lot of people are enjoying the pleasant weather. All kinds of people. That's part of what I love about New York City. You can find everybody there. None of these nice people can tell that it's really me, Lucifer Morningstar, in one of my many disguises, staring at them. I've always loved parks. Something about them reminds me of, well, home. It's not often that I get to relax. I'm quite busy.

I've been overworking overtime lately. All those clashes between Christians, Jews and Muslims in places like Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Israel, Sudan and even the City of Dearborn, Michigan. Yeah, there's been a lot of religious strife lately. And they don't just happen by themselves you know. Human beings are born with an infinite capacity for wickedness but quite often, I give them that extra push they need to really rev up their engines. I can't stop laughing as I think of the three Great Houses of God at war with one another. The same cosmic entity spoke to the patriarchs of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. And He always spoke of peace, love and unity. Unfortunately, men twisted God's Word to suit their politics. And the result is endless war across the globe. Makes my job easier.

I could tell you about the Afghan father in whose mind I whispered last night. This morning, he went to his twenty-year-old daughter's bedroom and smothered her because he suspected her of dishonoring her conservative Muslim family by dating the Irish guy next door. Tonight, the denizens of this small Texan town will be shocked. One of them will feel inspired to torch a certain mosque in one of Texas biggest cities. And once more, Christians and Muslims will be at each other's throat. In nearby California, a nice Jewish lad named Henry will introduce his doting mother Abigail to his Asian-American girlfriend Monica Chang. Abigail has been concerned about the recent decline of the Jewish community due to intermarrying and her reaction to Monica and Henry's relationship will positively doom their love. Poor Monica will go home in tears, and the following night she'll drink and drive. It will be the last thing she ever does. Well, next to last thing. For you see, she'll run down a pair of unsuspecting cyclists and poor Henry will kill himself as a result. Tragedy begets tragedy.

My Angels are out there, and they're immensely dedicated to their work. In the eyes of the world, they're ordinary men and women. One of them is whispering dark thoughts into the mind of the supreme religious leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Hmmm. If the Israelis knew what the old Iranian man dreamed of, they wouldn't sleep at night. Marduk is one of my favorite Angels. Tall, bronze-skinned, black-haired and dark-eyed. He appears to be a cabinet member in the Iranian government. In truth, he serves me. Still, he isn't half as talented as the Angel once worshiped by primitive Arabs as the goddess Astarte. These days, she's nothing short of my most efficient operative.

A certain beautiful blonde-haired and blue-eyed darling of the American media serves in a pretty important role in the Obama White House. And she whispers evil thoughts into the world's most famous ( and powerful ) African-American. He doesn't support Israel half as much as he claims to, and honestly, he's tired of being the world's savior. Abandoning the descendants of God's flock to their worst enemies isn't an affront the Almighty shall forgive, though He has heaped many blessings upon President Barack Hussein Obama in recent years...I look eastward and see another one of my Angels hard at work. The malevolent Angel Haguel, a dark-haired and bronze-skinned, stocky guy. Among the Pakistanis and the Indians, many are dedicated to lasting peace. This irks me. We really can't have that. Haguel is the right being for the job. He so loves to spread strife.

I want nothing short of a global war where Islam is seen as an evil religion by Christians, Jews, Hindus, Pagans, Atheists, Satanists and pretty much everybody else. I want the skies to rain blood. I want a planetary bloodbath from which mankind shall never recover. I want the human species to go extinct. All due to their folly and their love for warfare and conflict. So, um, no. We can't have peace between India and Pakistan. A certain young man in Mumbai is walking around with a loaded gun in his pocket. He is approaching a Christian church. He happens to be Muslim. While he crosses the street, so blinded is he by his hatred that he almost gets hit by a car. An old Sikh has pushed him out of the way. Clearly shaken, the young man thanks his benefactor. The old Sikh smiles and walks away. The young Muslim man freezes. This morning he wanted to walk into the Christian church, guns blazing. Now he's questioning his commitment to carnage because an old Sikh saved his life. Hmmm. A terrorist with a conscience. We can't have that. One of my Angels whispers into his ears but he just don't listen. Disgusted, my Angel turns himself into a serpent and bites the wavering fool. He falls, and dies within minutes. That's what he gets for changing his mind at the last possible moment. Hmm. They don't make terrorists like they used to. What a fool!

As the young man's soul departs his body, one of the Others swoops down to carry him into heaven. Because he chose not to take a life after someone saved his own life, the young Muslim man who got brainwashed into becoming a terrorist is forgiven by God. I seethe with anger when I realize that I inadvertently caused a good soul to go to heaven. Had he fulfilled his dark purpose and shot some Christians before taking his own life, he would have gone down to hell. And he'd be mine forever. I glare at the Angel Sabriel. She looks at me. How I hate this red-haired, green-eyed and alabaster-skinned angelic beauty. She gathers the young man's soul in her arms and soars into the portals of paradise, where I cannot follow. I sigh. Oh, well. Nobody wins them all. The dark Angel Haguel looks at me apologetically. Before he can start whining, I snap my fingers and Haguel finds himself in hell. I'm going to torture him tonight. And if he fails me again, I'll chain him to the pit and let demonic dwarves sodomize him for months. I don't tolerate failure.

Suddenly feeling energized, I smile as two souls approach me. A tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed Caucasian woman and a short, slender Asian man. Natalie Winston-Lee and Anderson Scott Lee. They're a swinging couple from Manhattan. And they're meeting with my current Avatar for some hot sex in a swanky hotel. Natalie is turned on by male bisexuality and she's been encouraging her secretly bisexual husband to explore this side of himself. We met on Facebook and have been flirting/chatting for weeks. This is going to be good. I get up, smile and greet them. I charm them like a good Devil as we head to a nearby restaurant for a quick bite, then head back to their hotel room. They think they're going to have a good time. Little do they know that they won't be seen alive again. I do love to have hot trysts every now and then. And I seldom leave any evidence behind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Lucifer's Angels At Work

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds