• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Lady and the Student Ch. 04

A Lady and the Student Ch. 04

12

Chapter 04

A bimbo is sold

Marvin rolled over in bed slowly waking up, to find Candy had gone. There was no hurry, as the bed was still warm where she had been laying, and he had little to do today. He sighed. There was always something to do, with a house full of dumb bimbo's. He chuckled at the very idea of becoming bored, with looking after four attractive women.

A gentle knock at the door brought him up on one elbow. "Come!" he said.

Candy struggled in with a tray. "I heard my master was awake, so brought breakfast in," she said, with a worried look on her face. She kept her eyes diverted from his, unsure if she had disturbed her master. "Master's maid hopes she is not intruding," she asked, while hesitating to place the tray on the bed.

He was surprised to find she had changed, into a French maid's uniform. It was in her wardrobe, but he hadn't ordered her to find it, or wear it. He patted the bed, indicating she should serve breakfast.

A big smile lit her features, on finding she had guessed correctly. She had a smooth skin, looking good for a woman in her thirties. She was also clever and articulate, until Marvin worked on her with several sessions of hypnosis. She no longer needed the drug he used to enhance the hypnotic influence. She had been thoroughly transformed into a silly blonde bimbo.

The others were intelligent too, and like Candy, had been married to wealthy men. Though, they hadn't been clever enough, to avoid a husband's wrath. Playing around with other men, or stealing from a corporation, was the reason they were here. Reducing these headstrong clever women, to frivolous bimbos, resolved the problem of what to do with them. It was a solution without fuss, or expensive lawyer fees.

"How are you this morning, Candy?" Marvin asked. He watched the flutter of her eyelashes, as she became embarrassed and confused.

"Candy is like, wow, master," she gushed, looking more like a love struck schoolgirl, than a thirty year old woman. "Thank you for making me yours, master," she said, with a girly giggle.

"How was that, Candy?" he asked, while biting into a piece of toast. It was hard to imagine this gauche girl had been a confident lady, more than able to debate with her husband's university friends.

Candy looked around her master's bedroom, feeling privileged to have spent the night there. She could hardly believe the master had allowed her to share the large ornate four poster bed.

"Thank you for fucking Candy, master, and letting Candy cum," she said, with a little girly voice. She was looking coy and cute, rotating her hips from side to side, in an alluring fashion. "It was an honor to be in master's bed, for a whole night," she squealed, with delight.

The other girls must have put her in the picture. As usual, a bimbo's first night in the house meant she got to share his bed. After a night of sexual play, the new girl would feel closer and that she belonged to him. The way she fussed around the room, straightening the bed covers, she had lost the last of her uncertainties. Candy was now devoted to him, and loved being his cute little bimbo.

On arriving at the house, Candy made friends with the other girls, listened to their advice, and modeled her behavior on theirs. She quickly fitted in with the giggle of girls. It meant she was helping to reprogram her own behavior, which pleased Marvin, as it saved him some effort.

***

As with any family, there comes a time when one of the chicks has to leave the nest.

"Cindy, pay attention," Marvin said. She was standing in the study before his desk, staring into space. She wore a short flared skirt with a clinging top, as usual. The top showed off her breasts, which stuck out over a slim waist like firm melons.

He thought they looked too much, so decided not to give Candy such large breasts. Cindy's pillow lips were perfect. The beautiful rosebud shape looked as though they had been made to fit around a hard cock, which of course they had been.

He would ask Doc if Candy could have the same. It all depended on her bone structure, and what there was to build upon. Doc had a knack for exaggerating the assets of a girl's features, rather than re-building, and therefore spoiling her looks. Cindy looked just a little too much like a fantasy doll, for his liking.

The customer was satisfied though, so maybe that was all that mattered.

"Your master wants Cindy to pay attention, understood?" he patiently asked.

"Sorry, master, Cindy doll was trying to work out when it was her turn," she smiled.

"What for?" he asked. He watched her smile fetchingly, in an attempt to win him round to something. Attempting to strike a more submissive pose, she looked down at the carpet, between her feet. Only, she couldn't see past her huge breasts.

Giving up that particular pose, Cindy looked at her master, with a big open smile.

"It's my turn on Friday, to be in master's bed," she stated. "How many days does Cindy have to wait," she asked, with a dim-witted expression on her face. She looked at him full of expectation.

"That's four days," he said. He watched her count on her fingers. He studied her, wondering how he was going to break the news to her.

"Oh! That seems such a long time to wait. Cindy needs to be fucked by master. Can Cindy have master, now?" she whined. She lifted a hand to a nipple, and lowered the other to her pussy. The skirt was so short she didn't have to lift it, to get into her panties.

"Stop playing with your pussy, naughty girl. Your master has a surprise for Cindy, something special," he said.

"Is it some new clothes? Is it make-up? Oh, some sparkly jewelry? What is it, master," she expressively asked, while impatiently bouncing up and down. Her breasts bounced in the tight top. Her face looked a picture of pleasure, in anticipation of a special gift.

"Come here, to your master," Marvin ordered.

She got onto the plush carpet, to crawl around the desk, meaning to get under it. She had a look of gleeful pride, thinking she was going to suck her master's cock, as a special treat.

"No, sit here," he said, patting his knee. She looked disappointed, as she got up off her knees.

"Does master want to suck on his bimbo's big titties?" she innocently asked.

"Just listen," he firmly told her.

"How would you like a master, all to yourself?" he watched her face, revealing she was trying hard to imagine the idea. She put a finger to her mouth, and crinkled her brow.

"What about the others, master. They need you too," she quietly spoke.

"Very good Cindy. You are a marvelous little bimbo, to be thinking of others," he smiled. He pulled the top down, covering up her breasts, as they were a distraction. He noticed the pouting lips showing disappointment, for she still wanted to play, especially as he was so close to her.

It was part of the programming, to become aroused when close to her master. Sitting on his lap, left her breathing hard, needing to be played with. Or at very least, she needed to be playing with him. She would gladly suck on his cock, and would love to feel his fingers exploring her sex. She thought he should be sucking on her large breasts.

Marvin looked at the little panties on show, as the short skirt rode up. He decided not to play with her, for the bimbo could only think of one thing at a time, and he needed her full attention.

"You know there are four of you, for master to look after, and play with. That means you won't get all the attention you deserve. Cindy needs a lot of attention, more than master can give his lovely bimbo. So," he started to say, hesitating over the new situation.

"A new master will look after Cindy. The new master will give all his attention just to Cindy. Think of that Cindy. You will have a master of your own, to play with, and be played with. Cindy won't have to share with a giggle of bimbos. You will have a master to take care of you, just you," Marvin quietly said.

"Cindy loves her master," she quietly spoke, with a sob. Her shoulders heaved, as she tried to hold back the tears.

"There, there, Cindy," he comforted her. Already prepared through a number of hypnotic sessions, she was still shocked at the idea of moving away from what had become her home. He stroked her hair and pulled her head into his shoulder. Marvin wrapped his arms around her, in an effort to comfort her.

"If Cindy doesn't like her new master, she can return here," he said, with a deep soothing voice. "Look at me," he demanded, holding onto her face, looking into her eyes. "You want your master to be happy with you, don't you? Good!"

"Now be a good girl and accept what your master tells you. It is for your own good. Cindy needs a master to care for her. If he doesn't, you just have to call me and I'll come and get you. OK?" he said, with such sincerity, she couldn't help nodding agreement.

"Well! That's settled then. I want you to pack some things. You won't need much, as your master will have new clothes, and everything you could possibly want. He will probably want to buy you lots of nice new things," he said, with a cheerfulness he didn't feel.

***

Marvin gave her a big hug in the study, before she left, though he couldn't bring himself to see her off. The giggle of girls sent her on her way with hugs and kisses, telling her she was lucky. They waved as a van drove Cindy away, for delivery to a new home.

Marvin felt sad from losing his first bimbo. Right from the start it had been his intention to find new homes for them. He had become close to them all, feeling they were a part of a large family. The money from Candy's sale was useful, but didn't help assuage the feeling of loss.

The wealthy man who now owned her, had been checked out, and so he knew she would be looked after. He really meant it, when he told her he would fetch her home if she was unhappy. He sighed heavily. Bubbles wandered into the study, with a coffee.

"Bubbles, I promised you a special night with your master. Would you mind sharing with the other bimbo's tonight?" he asked.

Bubbles looked at her master in confusion. She wasn't used to being asked her opinion over anything. "I'm just a silly bimbo, master. Master must decide for me," she replied, in a wavering, modest voice.

This was all wrong. She was just a silly bimbo, unable to think for herself, and it left her confused. First they had to get used to Cindy being sent way, which was a devastating idea. Now, master was asking her to decide upon something.

"Of course I will! Tomorrow your master will take his pleasure with Bubbles. It will be a special night, just between the two of us, as a reward for waiting. Tonight your master needs the pleasure of his giggle of girls," Marvin decisively announced.

Bubbles smiled, once more becoming reassured that her master was in control, looking after her, making the decisions for her.

She had once been a top saleswoman, running a high powered team in an international corporation. She had been used to making far reaching decisions. That past life was now forgotten, as though it never existed. She was now a simple, dim-witted bimbo, ready to serve her master.

"Go tell the others to prepare themselves for their master. First, make me something to eat, and make sure everyone has a nourishing meal. They will need their strength, for master will use them hard," he warned her.

Bubbles skipped out of the study, feeling lightheaded. She just knew this was going to be a marvelous night of fucking. She hurried to the kitchen, to announce the good news.

The meal was hurriedly prepared, with them all working together. They concentrated hard on getting it right, for they wanted to quickly get to their rooms. Scrubbing their bodies clean, selecting outfits, and applying make-up, was completed in record time. Changing into their sexiest outfits, they presented themselves in the lounge, for inspection.

***

"You all look delightful," Marvin smiled. "Turn around Candy. I thought so. Your bottom is showing under that short dress," he laughed. "Such a nice bottom too. You are right not to hide it away," he complimented her.

Candy beamed back at him, with a look of pride, from having received her master's praise. She twirled a lock of hair, between a finger and thumb. Despite being in her thirties, she looked a cute little thing.

"Barbie, give us a twirl. You look divine, a real living doll. That flared dress shows off your hips perfectly. Such long legs too. No need to look down. Stand up straight, push out those big bouncy breasts. That's it, they are magnificent," Marvin praised her.

Barbie had been married to a wealthy businessman, and was a bored housewife, with nothing to do. She twisted men around her little finger, with a combination of wit, intelligence and beauty. This was useful at business orientated parties. It was unforgivable, when she took the staff to her bed. Her husband needed a simple solution, without publicity or lawyers, so he called Marvin.

Now she was a silly little bimbo, giggling from the anticipation of being fucked.

"Thank you master, Barbie loves it when she pleases her master. Your Barbie doll loves to show herself off to her master," she gushed. She couldn't help pushing out her breasts at him, wanting him to play with them. From the programming, he only had to mention them, for her to become hot and bothered, needing them to be squeezed.

"Nice dress Bubbles. It shows off your delicious figure perfectly. It's a nice dress, but you'll have to take it off for me, in a moment," he told her.

"Oh! Yes master," Bubbles giggled. "Thank you master," she continued to giggle. Marvin looked her up and down, watching her shimmy with longing, just because he was examining her. She had a vacant look upon her face, from day-dreaming about her master fucking her.

"You all have such delectable bodies, I think you should do a slow striptease for your master," he decided. They looked at him, their faces full of desire. He would have to be careful, or they might tear his clothes from his body, to get at his cock. He needed to keep a strict control on his giggle of bimbos.

Bubbles chose some music, with a steady rhythm, for them to dance to. Their ability to dance wasn't something he could do much about, even with hypnosis. Bubbles had tipped the other two off, warning them to wear an outfit easily shrugged off.

Barbie stepped forward, while the other two stood to one side, seductively gyrated their bodies. She wore a sheath dress, without buttons or a zip. She rolled it up her thighs, slowly, revealing a smoothly oiled body. She danced like a snake, rolling her hips, twisting her body, emphasizing a pair of large breasts.

The dress was worked up her body, until it was rolled up tight, under her magnificent breasts. She stood between his knees, shaking them at him, bouncing them in front of his eyes. At a dramatic moment in the music, she revealed them right on cue. Lifting the dress, up over her head, the big bouncy breasts were revealed in all their glory.

She slowly pulled the dress over her head, with arms trapped in the material, leaving her body vulnerable. He could have lent forward, grabbed the dress in a fist to trap her arms, and kissed her wonderful breasts. She used this technique before, and it was just as stimulating now. He had to restrain himself, for this was just the beginning.

The dress was thrown to Bubbles. Barbie continued to swivel her slim waist, swaying a pair of voluptuous breasts in his face. Her hands smoothed down her sides, over her hips, catching in the sides of the panties. She took her time pulling them down, with taunting tugs at them. Eventually she peeled them down her thighs, to reveal a thong.

She turned away from him, looking seductively over her shoulder, wiggling her bottom. She licked her lips, and winked at him, in an exaggerated sensual pose. Her peachy, bare ass looked ripe enough to bite. She twisted her long blonde hair around her head, letting it fall over one eye. Barbie looked at him with a winsome smile.

She turned around, to face him, blew him a kiss, and pulled at the thong. She let it fall around her knees, where she held it taught between them. A swiveling dance on the spot kept her whole body in motion. She let the thin lacy material fall around her ankles, simulating a pair of manacles. The dance became an imaginary struggle, as though trying to free her ankles from cuffs.

After a few wiggles of her hips, she kicked the thong across the room. Barbie boldly opened her legs, threw her arms out stretched, toward her master, and blew him a kiss. She sank to her knees before her master, lowering her head in a dramatic display of fealty.

Marvin clapped loudly. "Encore! Encore!" he shouted, with a cheerful laugh.

Barbie's pussy was glistening with the wetness of her excitement. She gave her master a big smile of happiness, from knowing she had pleased him. She struggled back to the others, breathing hard, hardly able to stand from having put so much effort into entertaining him. She stood next to Bubbles swaying gently to the beat of the music.

Candy took her place in the spotlight. She seemed nervous.

Marvin smiled at her, nodded his approval, and blew her a kiss. This seemed to vitalize her. She pretended to catch the kiss and pressed it to her heart.

She was dressed like a young girl, despite being thirty-two. Although she had been an intelligent and a fiercely independent woman, she was no longer embarrassed from dressing, and behaving, like a stupid bimbo. She accepted this new role, learning from the others how to behave.

Her skin was smooth and fresh. He could see most of it, around the brief outfit. It looked as though she wouldn't take long to strip off.

The fast tempo kept her moving, with hands sliding up and down her body. She bent over showing off a round taut ass. Looking over her shoulder at him she blew a kiss to her master. The others had been teaching her some seductive, saucy moves.

She crossed her arms and pulled the top off, revealing her beasts. Looking embarrassed, she quickly turned around. Marvin was surprised. He then realized the reaction was from their inadequate size, not from baring them. She was comparing her breasts to the other bimbo's enlarged tits.

More than ever, she wanted her breasts to be big and impressive, to please her master. She felt inadequate and dissatisfied with her shape, as though she were letting him down. Because of this, she worked hard to please him, learning how to be a good little bimbo for him.

Candy wiggled her bottom at her wonderful master, as though it were a consolation, knowing she had a pleasing ass. Once naked she had to turn around and squat on the floor, at his feet. As much as she wanted to cover them, she held her shoulders back, thrusting out her poor breasts at him. They weren't small by any standards. It was just that the others had such big plump breasts.

As she was rising, to get back to the other bimbo's, she noticed him beckon her. Candy stepped forward, worried, incase she had done something wrong. Right up close to him, she felt his breath on her nipples. She watched in consternation as he leant forward.

Her eyes opened wide in astonishment. Her master cupped one of her breasts in both hands, tenderly kissed a nipple, and sucked it into his mouth. He bit upon it, and sucked hard on her breast. It tingled like a tiny buzzer, ringing an urgent message to her bud. She felt her whole body shiver with excitement.

He paid as much attention to her other breast, sucking and holding onto it as though it were the most precious thing in the world. She could hardly stand with her head spinning. It felt as though her body were being drained of strength through a nipple. Her nipples felt hard as rocks. Her breasts felt full. Her pussy was on fire.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • A Lady and the Student Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds