• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Writer's Secret Ch. 09-10

The Writer's Secret Ch. 09-10

12

Chapter 9: Laura's Mall Odyssey

Loren was sweating bullets by the time Stephanie finally parked the car. He expected they would go home. They hadn't. Instead, they were parked outside Raycine's, a department store at one end of the Valleyview Mall. The mall was only five miles from their house and they shopped here occasionally.

"I can't go in there."

"You don't have any choice," she said with a smile.

"I won't. I can't go in there."

"Laura, no one is going to spot you."

"Why don't you buy what we need and I'll wait in the car?"

"Because I need you to try things on," she said firmly, before adding with a mischievous smile, "Plus, how can I humiliate my sissy husband if she sits in the car?"

Loren glared at his wife.

She patted him on the thigh. "Come on sissy, you're going in." She got out of the car and started walking toward the door. Loren took several deep breaths and got out of the car as well. Despite having been in two stores now, this wasn't getting any easier.

Loren had to jog a bit to catch up to Stephanie, which was a strange experience in the heels. Making this even more difficult, his pants kept falling down because they no longer fit because of the corset – the corset reduced his waist by at least three inches – so he needed to hold up his pants as he jogged to catch up to her.

When they reached the front door, Stephanie immediately turned right and made her way to the suits and dresses. Loren followed a few steps behind as she pulled dress after dress from the racks. Some she looked at and returned, a couple she held up to Loren and returned, and three or four she held up to Loren and then set aside.

"There are certain dresses every girl needs. You've never really fit into my stuff and with your new shape, you definitely won't fit. So we need to get you some basics."

Loren nodded. It wasn't that he agreed, he just wanted to get this over with and get out of here before he was spotted. He didn't want to attract the attention of any of the salesgirls, nor did he want to prolong this by arguing. Also, his feet were getting sore from spending the day in the higher heels and his penis was getting sore as the girdle uncomfortably squeezed his erection and his testicles very tightly against his body. He wanted to get home and take this off.

"Ok, let's try 'em on!" Stephanie said.

"What? Why?"

"You didn't think we were just going to buy these without seeing if they fit, did you? You need to try them on before we leave the store." Stephanie marched him over to the fitting rooms where a woman with short black curly hair was busy tagging clothes. She didn't even look up as they approached. Stephanie handed all of the clothes to Loren. "Try them on one at a time and then come out here and let me see them."

"Can't you come in with me?"

"I can, sure, but I won't. I want you to come out here."

"Why?"

"Because it's fun watching you risk getting caught," she whispered.

Loren marched into the back and stripped down to his underwear. He hoped he wasn't on video camera. The first dress was a simple housedress like the one he had been wearing around the house. This one was forest green with a floral pattern with dozens of colors. When he slid the dress on, it felt tight to him and he wasn't sure it fit. Stephanie thought otherwise.

"No, it looks great."

"But it's tight on my hips and my chest."

"That's because the girdle is padded to give you bigger hips and I made your breast bigger today. I got sick of having a husband with small breasts." She moved her fingers around his body, pulling the dress in various locations. "No, it fits well."

"But—"

"But you're more conscious of it, I know. The dress you were wearing fit you like a sack, this hugs your curves, now that you have them. That's how it's supposed to fit and that's how it's going to be from now on. Now go try the next one."

Loren removed the dress and grabbed the next one. This was more of a suit than a dress. It was a light-tan pencil skirt and short tan jacket. Stephanie had included a white blouse with the suit. He found it difficult to walk in the tight skirt, but again Stephanie said this fit correctly. Finally, came "the little black dress." The dress had a square neck and three-quarter length sleeves. It zipped up the back. Its hem fell just below Loren's knees and it had a kick pleat. The overall effect was elegant and sexy, especially with the heels and his new shape.

"Wow!" Stephanie said when he walked through the curtain. Even the woman at the computer looked up and smiled. Stephanie helped him zip up the dress.

"I hate it!" he whispered.

"You look great!"

"It's tight across my chest and at my hips—"

"I told you, you'll have to get use to that."

"It's so thin I feel like I'm practically naked."

"That's how guys like women to dress."

"And it just makes me want to cry!" he said to both their surprises.

She patted him on the back. "That's ok, dear, girls can cry. So if you want to cry, go ahead and do it. I won't think any less of my sissy."

At this comment, Loren felt his penis explode. Suddenly it was pumping semen into his panties and the girdle. Loren froze.

"What's wrong?" Stephanie asked, noting the scared look on his face.

"I think we need to stop."

"Why?"

"Something just happened and everything got wet."

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "You didn't!" she laughed.

"Can we please leave?"

Stephanie put her hands on her hips and exhaled. "You better not be lying to me!" He shook his head. She stared at him for a few seconds. "Fine." She walked over to the woman at the register. "My friend wants to wear this dress while we go for lunch, can she wear it out of the store if we buy it now?"

"No problem, I'll just have to remove the tag first."

The women used an electronic device to remove the tag as Stephanie placed more clothes on the counter. "He'll take these too."

Loren turned white as a sheet. Stephanie had referred to him as "he." His eyes shot up at the black-haired woman. She didn't seem to notice. He took a deep breath as the woman finished processing the purchase and placed everything in two bags, including the black-plaid pants and the pinkish-red sweater he wore into the store.

As they moved away from the counter, Stephanie whispered to Loren: "That slipped, I'm sorry. At least she didn't notice, so no harm no foul."

"Except the heart attack you gave me!"

"Don't be so melodramatic."

With both Loren and Stephanie carrying bags, Loren turned toward the door to leave, but Stephanie started in the other direction – toward the mall. Loren caught up to her and put his hand on her arm once they were out of hearing range of the clerk. "You said we were leaving after I tried them on!"

"I said we would 'leave the store,' I didn't say we were going home." She started toward the mall again, but he again grabbed her arm.

"I can't do this," he whisper-yelled at her.

"Of course you can." She put her hands on her hips and spoke in a normal voice which made Loren fear others could hear her. "You've been in three stores now and no one spotted you unless you told them."

"That girl in the shoe store knew!"

"Maybe she did. But nothing came of it?"

"She blackmailed me!"

Stephanie raised her voice. "No one blackmailed you. You bought all those extra shoes because you wanted them."

Loren looked around nervously. "Keep your voice down!"

"Shoes, shoes, shoes! My husband bought high-heeled shoes because he loves them!" she said even louder.

His face twisted. "Please, stop!" he begged.

Stephanie exhaled loudly. "You need to be taught a lesson, Laura. You need to be taught that I'm in charge now, whether you like it or not, and I want to play this game to the end. Now, I know you do as well, even if you won't admit it, so stop fighting me and let's just have some fun with this."

Loren looked around nervously. He wasn't sure if people could hear them or not and it made him nervous that people might have overheard what Stephanie just said. He decided it was best to just let Stephanie have her way on this. He nodded his head.

"No, don't just nod at me. You need to get this through your head. I'm in charge. Me boss, you not. You do anything I tell you. Understand."

He nodded again.

"Say it."

"Yes, dear, I learned my lesson."

"No, say it. Tell me you understand our new relationship. Tell me you are ready to be my submissive little sissy or we can end this right now."

"Fine, yes," he said nervously, still looking around to see if people were listening.

She put her hands on her hips. "High heels! My husband loves high heels!" she said loudly.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry," he said. "You're the boss. You're in charge. You make all the decisions."

"And?"

"And I will do anything you say."

"Say it."

He bit his tongue. "I'll be your submissive little sissy."

She squinted her eyes at him. "Prove it! Call me, 'Miss Stephanie.'"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"I. . . uh—"

She pursed her lips. "This is only going to keep getting worse until you finally surrender to me. If you push me, I'll take away your pantygirdle and make you walk up and down this mall, buying something from every single store while you try to hide your stiffy."

Loren cringed. "I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you ask, Miss Stephanie."

Stephanie laughed. "Good girl." She patted him on the rear. "Was that really so difficult?" she asked rhetorically. "Now come with me," she said, leading him toward the mall again. "You realize that you're making this all so much harder than it needs to be, right? We both know you want this and if you would just stop fighting it at every turn. . . kick back, enjoy it, then we could have so much more fun! Live a little. Don't be so afraid. Enjoy the thrills."

Loren didn't speak. She was probably right, but she was also enjoying her power too much in Loren's opinion. As he told himself earlier, he enjoyed this as a game, he didn't want it to become a lifestyle, and he certainly didn't want to be bossed around by Stephanie. . . or did he?

Stephanie marched Loren to the other end of the mall where the food court was. By the time they reached that part of the mall, Stephanie's feet were a little sore as she didn't often wear four-inch heels and she never wore them when she walked this much. Loren's feet and calves, by comparison, were screaming in pain. High heels were new to him and wearing them for a ten minute walk through a mall was murder on his feet. He needed a lot more practice before he could do this regularly.

Stephanie intended that they would go to the food court and enjoy a small lunch. Then she wanted to take Loren shopping at a couple lingerie stores. But as they neared the food court she caught a glimpse of Loren in a mirror and saw a young store clerk give Loren a double-take. She suddenly realized that despite his new curves, Loren looked less passable in the black dress than he had in the pants. This was because, in the pants, he was less conspicuous. No one would question a slightly mannish woman in pants, a sweater and plain shoes. But in the black dress, he was very conspicuous, and his short albeit effeminate hair looked out of place. Moreover, the light makeup he wore, which fit the pants and sweater perfectly, seemed a little too understated for the dress and again called into question whether something was "off" with the image. Fortunately for Loren, the mall was relatively empty, being only eleven in the morning on a Monday. Nevertheless, Stephanie realized they needed to eat and run before the lunch crowd arrived. And if she did take him out in this dress again, he would need a wig. . . or his hair would need to grow out first.

Loren sat down in the small metal chair. He wasn't hungry.

Stephanie sat across from him, watching her effeminate husband with his arms tightly folded beneath his chest and his legs crossed as she had taught him – even more so in fact because the girdle kept his penis out of the way – swinging his leg nervously. If his shoe had been dangling, she would have laughed at the image of femininity. He was close to passing, very close. But if she was truly going to be able to take him out in public, then he would need more, and some of it would be permanent. Could she do that to her husband?

She bit her lip. "All right dear, I'm putting you on the spot."

Loren raised an eyebrow.

"You've been whining and complaining all morning, but I think you're enjoying this. And I don't like feeling like the bad guy having to push you along when I know you want to go there. So it's time to make a decision. I want a one word answer right now." She tapped the table with her red nail. "Do we continue on my terms or do I take all the girl stuff away and we pretend this never happened."

Loren looked like he'd been slapped. Part of him desperately wanted to continue. He was thrilled at everything that had happened to him, as evidenced by his constant erections – in fact, he was already erect again despite ejaculating only a few minutes before. But he disliked the fear and he didn't want something to happen which would ruin his reputation forever even after this game stopped, because the game had to stop at some point, right? Also, he told himself, he disliked the humiliation and feeling powerless. . . or did he? The moment he told himself that, he actually began to doubt that was true. In fact, if he was being honest with himself, everything about this was turning him on and he was really beginning to like the idea of being submissive to Stephanie. He just wasn't sure he could admit that to himself yet.

He bit his lip and shrugged his shoulders. "It's like this—"

Stephanie shook her head. "No, there's no explaining. Either yes or no."

He gritted his teeth. How could he tell his wife he wanted to keep playing this game? What did that make him? What kind of man wants his wife to feminize him? What kind of man gets thrills by being humiliated? What kind of man was he really? He just didn't know.

Stephanie tapped the table. "Yes or no, five seconds."

He swallowed hard.

"Five. . . four. . . three. . . two—"

"Yes."

Stephanie smiled. "I thought so." She felt a warm, tingly moment of triumph wash over her. She was enjoying this as much as Loren and, like him, was in a constant state of arousal. But he'd put up a lot of resistance earlier and she didn't want to continue if he really did want to stop.

"But—" he started.

"No, no 'but'. I told you my terms and that's that. Now let's go."

"I thought we were getting something to eat?"

"No, we need to get Cinderella home before the lunch crowd shows up and recognizes she's just a pumpkin."

Loren looked confused.

"I'm saying, we need to leave before people start showing up and they spot you. You aren't as convincing as before."

The walk back through the mall was torture. Not only did Loren's feet hurt and his calves burn, but his fear of discovery was through the roof. Up to now, Stephanie's assurance that he could pass gave him comfort. He felt out of place and awkward and vulnerable, but she assured him no one could tell. And that seemed to be true as no one confronted him openly. Plus, despite wearing feminine clothes, he really hadn't left his comfort zone because he basically wore pants and a sweater. Sure, the heels and the makeup stood out, but somehow he still felt "normal." Not to mention that Stephanie had been right in that people just didn't notice a woman with a butch haircut wearing pants and a basic sweater.

But the skimpy black dress was well outside his comfort zone and people were noticing. For one thing, this material barely covered parts of his body which were normally well hidden. Also, his padded breasts and hips jiggled with the shock of his heels striking the floor because the dress gave him no support. And of course, the heels were unusual for him too, especially wearing heels this high and being out in public. The heels also called to people. Click click click. And when they heard him approach they looked up. In fact, every head turned as he approached, and they didn't just look up and move on, they drank in his image. The dress, the heels, they drew in the eyes. Each time it was the same, they started with his heels, and then their eyes drifted up to the gorgeous, tight, short dress. Then their eyes continued upward to the mannish shoulders, the short, bland hair, and the limited makeup. That's when the puzzled looks started to appear. And Loren knew, because Stephanie had told him, that every one of those puzzled looks was recognition. He was gripped by fear. . . step by terrifying step.

Loren almost cried when he slid into the safety of the passenger seat of the car. Stephanie hugged him.

Chapter 10: Private Fashion Show

Stephanie pulled into the garage. She considered stopping in the driveway, but she wasn't ready to answer the neighbors' questions just yet. Once they were safely inside and all the bags brought to the living room, Stephanie insisted on a fashion show. Item by item, she made Loren put on everything they had bought and made him describe each item to her as he modeled them. She wanted him to get accustomed to speaking about feminine clothing as well as wearing it. She also used the opportunity to correct his masculine movements.

She insisted Loren begin with the first maid's dress. This was a short black dress with puffy sleeves and a full skirt with white crinoline underneath. The dress itself barely reached the middle of his thighs. In addition to the black dress, a white lace choker went around his neck, a white lace cap on his head, and a short, white apron was tied over the skirt, ending in a bow just above his rear. Black stockings were held up by a black garter belt. On his feet, Loren wore the black open-toed pumps he wore in the mall.

Stephanie hooted and whistled. She also made him spin around slowly and then curtsey. He didn't know how to curtsey at first, so she had to show him and then made him repeated it several times until she was satisfied.

Next came a beautiful checked pink and white gingham maid uniform with a satin Peter Pan collar, puffy short sleeves hemmed in satin, a mid-thigh skirt trimmed with lace, and again with crinoline. A short white pinafore apron went over the dress. This time Loren wore nude stockings and a pink garter belt which matched the dress. On his feet, he wore the pink and white wedge sandals Stephanie told him to buy. These had a beige stacked wedge heel a little over four inches high, with a half-inch platform. Loren found them surprisingly comfortable. Again, Stephanie required a curtsey.

The third dress was a less decorative red version of the first maid dress. Loren wore the tan stockings and the black slingbacks. Next came the forest green housedress, again with the black slingbacks.

"Whoa! Hold it!" Stephanie said when he stepped into the living room in the green dress. "You already wore those shoes. I want to see something new, girl. Think of all the shoes you bought today!" Then she pointed at his crotch. "Also, your little guy is ruining the effect of the dress. What happened to the pantygirdle?"

"It was really uncomfortable, so I took it off," he said.

Stephanie shook her head. "Oh no you don't! If you want to take that off, you ask permission."

"Are you serious?!"

"Of course I'm serious. From now on, you wear exactly what I tell you and nothing else."

"But it's really uncomfortable."

"Discomfort is the price of fashion."

"But it's crushing my balls."

"That's ok, you don't need them anymore," she said with a smirk.

"But—"

"Don't test me, sissy," she said firmly, "or you'll be mowing the lawn in the pink uniform tonight."

Loren cringed.

"Now go change like I told you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Writer's Secret Ch. 09-10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds