• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Upgrade Ch. 01

Upgrade Ch. 01

Part One: Backstory

There are many up-sides to growing up without a dad, but dealing with your mom is not one of them....

To say that my mom loved my dad would be the understatement of the century. They were married just days after they turned eighteen and actually walked down the aisle together at high school graduation. No one had ever seen a couple so in love. It helped that the town they lived in was ridiculously small so it was somewhat of an extended-family affair.

Both of them had bigger aspirations though. Much to their parents' dismay, they apparently packed up everything in a night and flew to Chicago. Then life got interesting for them. They had me and my sister Heidi in rapid succession. Apparently we were both hard births on my mom. My sister was a twelve-hour labor and I just wouldn't go through.

So I ended up being a C-section. It was the very last option, but my mother still hated the idea. She'd been self-conscious about her looks since middle school and that hadn't changed at all in the years following. So the huge scar they left was a massive blow to her ego. Dad was a real gentleman through her pregnancies, but that was all about to change.

Usually, it's perfectly natural for a woman to gain some weight after two kids. It's also pretty natural that a woman's body is never quite the same after pregnancy. But after my mom had me, she literally lost a gear in her head. The body that she had tried to maintain for years suddenly went down the toilet. Mom became a bitchy mountain of a woman who probably weighed close to 340 pounds!! She ruled the house with an iron fist and I have the emotional scars to prove it. And that's when my dad ran off.

My dad was a good man and a very good businessman. He was practically set for life by the age of 35--an investment genius in every sense of the words. However, when it came to women in general, he was very impressionable. It didn't take much for him to be led astray by some twenty-five-year-old secretary that worked for him. Apparently, she was the spitting image of mom when they first met and that may have been part of the issue.

The divorce papers were filed within a week.....

Mom mentally fell apart after that. Not only was she the bitchy fat cow, but now she tried to reign me in at all hours of the day. At the time, I was 19 and dying to get out there and live my life! But every time I'd go on a date or go out with friends, mom would do one of two things:

She'd yell at me not to go until I went into submission.

She'd beg me to stay and cry and just be plain pathetic.

Part Two: Revenge

Finally when I turned 20, it finally came to a head. I had met a really nice girl at my local college and mom was sabotaging everything. It began with a simple talk over dinner.

"Hey Mom. You remember that girl I've been telling you about lately?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes........" Mom replied slowly. I could sense a storm coming. And it was going to be a category 5 type.

"Well...." I continued. "As you know, I'm turning 20 soon......and my girlfriend wants me to join her up at her parents' cabin for the weekend." I saw the swell up to an explosion. I had to finish this thought quick. "It'll be fun. There's tons of stuff to do around the cabin."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" She screamed. "THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M LETTING YOU GO TO SOME FUCKIN' SECLUDED CABIN TO FUCK AROUND WITH SOME SLUT!!!!" She'd been drinking lately. I could tell; the whole room smelled like a mix of Captain Morgan and Jack Daniels. There'd be no reasoning with her tonight.

So that was the end of it. I walked away and slammed the door to my basement room. I didn't hear her follow me so my guess was that she was just standing there, plotting her next move. But I was wrong even then. I heard another door slam and I guessed that she had gone to bed. At least I didn't have to worry about another explosion for the night.

I was pissed. That was the bottom line. Mom wasn't going to stop being a bitch until something changed her. Problem was, I couldn't think of one thing that would turn the devil I lived with into an angel. It seemed damn near impossible. So I ended up just laying on my bed and chillin'.

As the night went on, I slowly realized that I was ridiculously horny. My girlfriend had left me teased big time at school. She had been wearing this tube top and miniskirt that just screamed sexy. I knew that she was at the cabin right now waiting for me. She had told me that I'd have a surprise waiting for me if I came to the cabin tonight. Of course I wasn't going to pass that up.

I snuck past my mom, but that was barely necessary. An empty Captain Morgan bottle sat next to her and it was surrounded by several R/C cola cans. She was comatose asleep and probably wouldn't awake until noon tomorrow. I had plenty of time.

My 2007 Metallic blue Chevy Monte Carlo SS waited for me. It had been the peace gift from my dad when the divorce happened. Let's just say that money talks. I don't hate my dad for what he did. More or less I hated my mom for driving him away. But when I turned the key in the ignition and the V-8 engine roared to life, freedom was mine. I flicked the car into reverse and raced away as fast as I could.....

The lakeside cabin came into view as slowly as can be imagined. Maybe it was just the anticipation of seeing my girlfriend in all her sexy glory. Even with her clothes on, she was the epitome of hotness--perky tits that almost turned up to the sky, really wide hips and of course, a heart-shaped ass that was made for slapping. I definitely had a feeling that I wasn't leaving this lake without some sex.

My assumption couldn't have been more correct. As my car slowed to a stop, my headlights illuminated a very sexy figure. The figure strode up to the side of my car and leaned against my open window. It was Hannah alright. She was wearing nothing but a small, white tube top and a white thong as well. I could feel my cock hardening already.

"Hey stud." She purred sluttily.

"Someone was ready for me, I see" I replied.

"You bet Matt. You're in for a real treat tonight."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah and we're going to start right now." My right eyebrow raised in anticiptation. "Get out of that car and take your clothes off. We're fucking right here baby.

Both me and my cock were happy to oblige. I jumped out of the car in record time, but Hannah had removed her panties even faster. She walked sultrily to a table nearby and bent over. "Take me."

Let me tell you, sometimes your smaller head has no sense at all. It's not easy at all. Especially when you've got a cock like mine. It's a really nice one at 8 inches long with a 6 inch girth. So I struggled a little to get my jeans off by the time I got over to the table, but I did manage.

Hannah was playing with her pussy vigorously at this point and she had already told me that she was very orgasmic most of the time. She was making these cute little moans that were gaining in volume quickly. Just as my cock touched the folds of her little pussy, she screamed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Matt!!" She yelled happily. "Just stick it in me. You're going to make me cum so much."

That turned out to be easier said than done. The moment I applied pressure to her pussy with my cock, I met resistance. Obviously Hannah hadn't had much big cock in her lifetime."

"Ooooohhhhhhh" Hannah moaned. "Be careful Matty." She wiggled her ass a little and suddenly my cock's head popped in. Then the moaning really started on Hannah's part. She felt like a tunnel made of silk that pulled on my cock like a suction cup. It just seemed to suck more and more of my dick in without much input from me. I was going to enjoy this....

As we started to fuck really good, I lost all track of time. We sank into a sea of moans, grunts, and slapping of my large balls. on her clit. I couldn't believe how good this felt. I'd had some fucks before, but I couldn't believe how good Hannah felt. I'd lost count of how many times she had cum, but this time it was different. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Believe it or not, a coyote in the distance returned the call. Her pussy locked on my cock so hard that my cock couldn't move, but it did do one thing that I'd hoped it wouldn't do. I started cumming in her pussy. Despite it feeling really good, I didn't want her mad at me, but I literally couldn't pull out. I just let it go.

Amazingly, after we both came off the highs of our orgasms, Hannah pulled off my cock and quickly turned around and hugged me. "Thank you Matty. I needed that so bad. Come on." She pulled me by the arm to the cabin. I was thinking in my head, oh boy, this is gonna be a long night.

***

I didn't know until much later, but we had had an audience while we had fucked like animals. Apparently my mom hadn't been drunk at all, but simply had faked the breath and behavior of a drunk. She'd followed me from the house with her lights off. I can only imagine how scared she must have been following me like that.

But apparently she saw everything and then crept away without either of us seeing a thing.

And little did I know at the time, but she was formulating a plan. A plan that would change my life forever.

End of Chapter 1. I'll continue with this story upon feedback from readers. Thanks for reading my very first story to Literotica.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Upgrade Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 286 milliseconds