• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trying to Understand Ch. 05

Trying to Understand Ch. 05

"Gideon, grab Dad and let's go NOW." Sarah, usually calm and serene especially at five and a half months pregnant, looked absolutely frantic as she tugged on her brother's jacket sleeve to pull his attention from the rack of fetish gear he was perusing while their father was off looking at massage oils and lubes in what was unarguably the largest sex toy shop in the state, her eyes fixed on a point in the distance.

Immediately Gideon dropped his hand to her baby bump, afraid there was a problem. "Do we need to go to the ER?"

"I don't care where we go, as long as it's not here, now hurry. I'll meet you in the car." She pulled away from him and took the long way, around some tall shelves, out the front door to the parking lot. He looked over to where she had been staring and saw a tall man in his mid-twenties wearing a staff t-shirt and apparently explaining the merits of a slender red vibrator to three giggling co-eds. Slowly Gideon walked by and gave the young man a sly wink, causing him to blush and stutter through his next sentence. Gideon smiled and went on to collect his father and meet Sarah in the parking lot. So, that's the sperm donor he thought to himself, stepping into the balmy spring night air.

"I take it Colt didn't work here when the two of you were bumping uglies?" Gideon said, as he and Seth climbed into the front seat of the car. Sarah had already gotten into the back and slumped down low, her head bowed. Glancing in the rearview he saw her swipe a hand across her eyes before she spoke.

"No, he said he didn't need to work, supposedly he has family money. Of course he also said that he didn't believe in infidelity so who knows what the truth is."

Seth and Gideon exchanged a glance that spoke volumes. They had both wondered if she had felt more for her unborn daughter's father than she had let on and now they knew. Sarah played with them sexually, giving herself to them wholly and without reservation and loved them deeply and unconditionally. By letting another man into her body she had been expressing her deep feelings of love. She was a forever kind of girl, not one to have sex just for the sake of having sex and she was not over how she felt for the young man who had gotten her pregnant.

"I'd still like to kick his ass. Do I get permission now?"

"No, Gideon," Sarah said quietly. "Just forget him."

"Why? You haven't."

"Kids, no bickering in the car," Seth broke in, trying to alleviate the tension between his children. He knew that what his son said was the truth, but it was vitally important that he not push his sister too hard on the matter right now. Gideon gave him a look, but did not continue baiting his sister.

Once they had arrived back at their home, Sarah went upstairs while the two men went out to the back deck. Both were silent for several minutes, until Gideon spoke. "Do you think it's real love or just the excitement of being with the first man who isn't us?"

"I think we both know the answer to that one."

The younger man kicked the deck railing. "Damn it, Dad, I don't want for us to lose her. When I found out she was pregnant I was thrilled because it meant that she wouldn't have to go find someone else to share her life with so she could have the children she wants and we can't give her."

"I know, Gid, I felt the same way but are we really and truly being fair to her? For that matter, are she and I being fair to you? I know that you enjoy your bachelor life right now, but you might want to get married and start a family of your own someday. I hate that I didn't think of these things when we started all of this, but they are issues we need to talk about. I-." Seth's voice broke as his eyes began to tear up. "I love both of you so much, but I don't see a way our current lifestyle would allow either of you to live normal lives with spouses and children."

"Who says it needs to, Dad? You'll have a grandchild in a few months, and I hope to God you're not worried that I'll molest her. The only way I would ever lay a hand on her that way is if she came to me first, and if she was over the age of consent. Or are you worried about your control?"

"No," Seth said sharply, "I made the same commitment to myself. Sarah told me she wanted to be with me or we never would have started. I just want both of you to be happy."

"I am happy," Gideon shouted. "I love my life right now with both of you here, and the three of us sharing a bed every night. You fix us breakfast, I pack lunches for everyone, she cooks us supper and we all sit in the family room together with you reading, Sarah working on a baby blanket and me watching a game or movie. Everything is perfect right now."

"Everything except for the fact that your sister is heartbroken. I don't doubt that she loves us and what we have together, but we have to accept that she loves that boy too, that she wants to be with him."

"He left her for another woman! He doesn't deserve her. There is no way in hell he can love her and provide for her and the baby the way that we can."

Seth took a couple of deep breaths then leaned against the deck railing so he could look into his son's eyes. "He's been trying to call her. She thinks I don't notice when she checks her phone and ignores a call, but I do. And he sent a letter to the old house that got forwarded here. I didn't give it to her, but I did open it and read it. He said that he didn't cheat on Sarah and that his roommate lied to her."

"I don't buy it."

"You don't want to buy it because she might forgive him. In the letter he also said that he had a feeling the night the condom broke that he got her pregnant, and he doesn't want to be robbed of the opportunity to be a part of his child's life."

"Fuck!" Gideon kicked the deck railing again and then went into the house and up to the room designated as Sarah's so outsiders wouldn't get suspicious about sleeping arrangements. Not finding his sister there he headed to the master suite, where they generally all slept together every night. He found her coming out the attached bath, wrapped in his robe, towel drying her long brown hair.

Needing to hold her, to love her he pulled the towel from her hands, yanked open the robe and gently pushed her down on the bed, his lips falling onto hers with a bruising kiss.

"Gideon, what are you doing?"

"I need you, sweetie, right now." He leaned over and began sucking on her nipples, a hand slipping between her thighs to play with her clit. He'd made love to her many, many times and knew exactly how to get her going fast. When she bit his lower lip he only laughed and kissed down her stomach, then to her pussy. Gideon lapped at her vulva and clit, his hands cupping her ass as she writhed in orgasm.

"Gideon, I need you inside me," she panted as he continued to tenderly kiss and lick her sensitized clitoris, sending aftershocks of pleasure through her. Sarah pushed herself back on the bed slightly, and carefully rolled over to her hands and knees as he stood and stripped down. He caressed the smooth skin of her back and full butt, kissing and nipping at her skin every few moments until finally she looked over her shoulder at him, damp hair wild and eyes filled with lust and love. "Please give me your cock," she begged, licking her lips.

Her brother could never resist that look, and slid into her in one fluid movement, the tip of his cock nudging her cervix, eliciting the moan that drove him so crazy. He had been with a lot of partners compared to his sister, but none of them had ever matched her in terms of pure sensuality. Sarah loved having sex with him. He had dated nymphos who would fuck anything that moved, but even they never seemed to appreciate his dick as much as she did. Growling just a little, he leaned to hold her pendulous tits in his hands while he pounded her from behind.

"They've gotten bigger," he said squeezing gently, knowing that with her pregnancy had come increased sensitivity in her breasts and pussy.

"Don't remind me," she said almost tiredly, circling the lower half of her body as plunged deeper into her.

He laughed. "I like it. I love everything about you." He tweaked her nipples gently and changed the rhythm of his thrusting, slowing it to tease her and hold off her orgasm. When she tried to speed it back up he took his hands from her breasts and moved them to her hips to control her movements.

"Oh, please, Gideon," she panted.

"Not yet, baby." He leaned and nuzzled the back of her neck. "Let's just take our time and enjoy it." He continued his slow, controlled pace as she let out a sexy moan. He couldn't keep that slow pace going forever though, and soon he was pounding her harder and faster as she begged for more until they both came and collapsed on the bed. Gideon was careful to not let his weight rest on her, but instead fell to one side and pulled her in close, her back to his chest. As their breathing slowed he kissed her neck and shoulder while caressing the breasts he loved so much, along with her rounded belly.

"You doing okay, sweetie?" he asked.

"Mmmmmm. Yeah, I'm good." Sarah yawned and snuggled back into him.

"Do you love the sperm donor?" Gideon said after several moments, holding his sister tight as she tried to pull away. "Don't move, Sarah, we are going to have this conversation." He felt like a prick as she began shaking, a sure sign that she was crying, but he had to know. "If it turned out that he never cheated, would you want him back?"

"Yes," she said, sobbing. "He's been trying to call, leaves at least two or three messages a day that he wants to talk to me, to explain what happened. Part of me wants to talk to him, but then I think about what I'll have to give up. No man in his right mind would be okay with his wife sleeping with other men, especially family. If he found out about us he might take try to take the baby. I'm just so torn right now. I love him like crazy, but I don't want to give up what I have with you and Daddy either."

The sadness and brokenness in her voice made his heart hurt. He didn't want to, but he was going to have to find a way to get Colt back into his sister's life, even if it meant giving up the hottest and sweetest sex he'd ever have. Gideon hugged her tightly. "Don't worry about it right now, just get some rest." He tucked her in and then re-dressed as she drifted off to sleep. He was tying his shoes as Seth came in.

"Where are you going at this time of night?"

"Back to the toy store. I'm going to have a little talk with the sperm donor."

"Gideon—"

"Not a bad talk, Dad, and I'm not going to hurt him." He glanced back at his sleeping sister. "She wants him back, I just need to see if he's worthy of her."

When Gideon stepped into the shop, he was pleased to see that the place was relatively empty. It didn't take him long to find Colt, replenishing a stock of butt plugs along the far back wall.

"Hey sailor, what time do you get off? Work, that is," Gideon said, leaning against a display case and flashing his most charming smile.

The other man coughed and blushed. "I'm flattered, but I have a girlfriend. Kind of. I only took this job because a friend of mine swears he saw her here with another guy. I'm hoping she comes back in so I can talk to her about something my idiot ex roommate told her."

"I see, so what if I told you I'm the other guy?"

"What are you talking about?" Colt gave him a genuinely confused look.

"What if I'm the guy Sarah came in here with." Gideon ducked quickly as the other man took a swing at him.

"She's my girlfriend. And why the hell would you be out trolling for dick with her waiting for you? She's perfect, all you should need," Colt said angrily as the store manager came over.

"You can go now, Colt, your shift is over and we won't be needing you any longer. Sir," he said, turning to Gideon, "you'll have to leave as well. I won't have people propositioning my employees."

Gideon gave the man a small salute and exited the store with his sister's lover hot on his heels. In the parking lot the two men stared each other down. As much as Gideon wanted to continue baiting him, he had to think of Sarah's best interests.

"Sarah is enough for me, pretty much. I do like cock every now and then. But the thing is, I'm not enough for her. She needs someone that can be a true partner to her, and that's something that isn't possible for us."

"Why? Are you already married or something?"

"Colt, I'm going to tell you a secret, and if you tell anyone, ANYONE, I will take you out, got it?" The other man nodded. "I'm Gideon."

"Sarah's brother." Colt looked confused for a moment, and then his mouth fell open. "You and Sarah?"

Gideon nodded. "Yes, along with our dad. She loves having the two of us at once, but she still loves you, and I know she needs to be able to go out and hold her head high which is a little difficult now."

"She did get pregnant." Colt slumped against the closest vehicle. "I knew it, as soon as the condom broke that we would have a baby. I got so excited at the thought of holding her, making love to her while her body changed. Then my roommate got pissed at me for wanting him to actually pay his part of the bills and told her I was out with another girl when I was actually out buying her engagement ring." He pulled a small box out of his pocket. "I carry it with me all the time, in case I run into her." He flipped open the box to show Gideon the diamond ring.

Gideon swallowed the lump in his throat. "There are countries smaller than that rock. Damn it. I really wanted to hate you, but it seems like you love her a lot. Maybe you aren't just a douche bag sperm donor."

The other man laughed. "I'm not, I promise. I just want to make her happy. She told me she had a secret that she needed to share but wasn't sure how. But I would hear her talk to you, or your dad on the phone sometimes, and it sure as hell isn't the same way my sister talks to me." He was silent for a moment. "She really takes you both?"

"Yep, well, she did. I guess that'll change when you two get married."

Colt took a deep breath. "It doesn't have to. I mean, if you were at least partially sincere in flirting with me, and not just trying to fuck with my head."

Gideon grabbed the front of the other man's shirt and pulled him close for a fierce, tongue thrusting kiss. "I am one hundred percent bisexual," he said as they separated, both panting. "But I would expect you to reciprocate anything I do."

"I've never been with a man before, but I have had a few fantasies, and I'll do whatever I have to do to be with Sarah."

"Okay then." Gideon took the man's hand and led him to his car. "Get in and let's go surprise her."

The two men walked in silence through the darkened house, stripping off clothes as they went. They'd talked on the way over and conspired to make it a night that Sarah would never forget. Slipping into the master bedroom, they saw Seth and Sarah both sleeping the big bed, cuddled together.

"Wow," Colt whispered, taking in the sight of the woman he loved lying naked in another man's arms. Knowing that it was her own father holding her made him hot. Gideon had fully explained what a gift it was to be let into their family unit, and he was excited to explore with his soon to be in-laws.

Gideon went over and gently woke his father with a kiss, asking him to move without waking the girl. There were whispered introductions and brief outline of the scenario the younger men had come up with in the car, then Colt soon found himself sandwiched between the two men, being kissed and groped as his dick got hard. All of this was so wrong his brain told him, but as Seth knelt and started sucking him, his body told him that this was the most right thing in the world. He was very close to orgasm so he gently pushed Seth away, accepting a deep kiss from the older man before allowing Gideon to push him to the bed. A moment later, he held the love of his life in his arms for the first time in five months, and he wanted to cry.

The other men stood close and watched as Colt began to trace Sarah's curves, lingering over the belly protecting his child. He kissed her shoulder and rubbed his erection against her bottom, finally causing her to stir a bit.

"Again, Daddy?" she said sleepily with a smile in her voice. Then she realized the arms around her didn't belong to her father or to Gideon, and the familiar expensive cologne tickled her nose. She tried to pull away, but Colt held her close as the other two men settled into the bed next to them.

"I am so sorry about what you've been going through since Derek lied to you. I swear I have not had interest in any other woman but you. I asked your father and brother if I could marry you, and they said yes, as long as it's what you want. I've also been invited to share the familial bed. I would never keep you from them, and any time you need to be filled by more than one man, as long as it's them I have no objections. Don't cry, Sarah, please, I love you so much."

"I'm crying because I'm happy, you idiot," she said, turning to face him and molding her body to his. "But I have to warn you that Gideon will expect you to do things for him."

"Yeah. He got a blow job in the car on the way here, said I needed to get some pointers from you." His soon to be wife laughed and kissed him, tasting the truth of his words as their tongues met. She then climbed onto him, looking over at her other lovers. "Are you two just watching?"

"Hell no," Gideon said with an evil grin. He moved behind her and helped her seat herself on Colt's cock while their father stood on the firm mattress positioning his own tool at a perfect height for her to suck. "We're all going to be in you at once, slut."

Sarah only let out a contented sigh and began riding her fiancé while her brother lubed up and fingered her ass for a few minutes to get her ready. As the head of his cock penetrated her back door she leaned forward enough to take Seth into her mouth and just like that she was experiencing the sexual trifecta. There was no more thinking for her, just the sensation of dick in all of her orifices at once, Gideon smacking her ass, her father gripping her hair tightly on either side, setting the rhythm for which to bob up and down on his meat and Colt's mouth and hands on her breasts, squeezing and suckling her tender nipples, biting down and making her scream, the added sensation pushing her over the edge for her orgasm after orgasm. There was also no sense of time, though one by one the men came inside her and pulled away, until there was only Colt, filling her pussy with his come and pulling her face down to his, kissing her and telling her that he loved her, that she was a goddess and he was never going to make her doubt him again. That was the last thing she heard before collapsing into a sated heap on him, passed out from the sexual overload that she looked forward to repeating as often as possible.

Colt let her rest on him for several moments, savoring her warmth before rolling gently so they were both on their sides, face to face. Gideon took the opportunity to slip behind him, putting a hand possessively on his hip and biting and sucking on his shoulder to leave a mark, while Seth took up his usual position at Sarah's back, reaching over to grab the newcomer's hand.

"You're one of us now, Colt. Welcome to the family."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trying to Understand Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 472 milliseconds