• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Sluts Ch. 03

A Tale of Two Sluts Ch. 03

The Night was far from over. Mika, Katrina, and Charlee the MILF had yet one more thing to do before their night was over. Mika and Katrina were loaded in the SUV wearing their cum-stained prom dresses.

They looked worn out, both the girls and the dresses. Katrina wore a long slim Pink dress with thin straps going over her shoulders. The dress hugged her body closely. Mika wore a red dress of the same style while Charlee was left Naked. The 3 women helped each other put on their blindfolds and dog collars. After they were done the Suv took off with Vanessa driving. Catalina looked back at the clueless women and said:

"Remember whores, you sluts do whatever we tell you. We have one more surprise in store for you two timing bitches. You stupid fucking whores just sit back and enjoy the ride."

The truck came up to a stop after about 10 minutes. The back doors to the Luxurious SUV opened up and the girls had no idea where they were at. They were led out by their leashes. They were ordered to get on all fours like the dogs they had become. Catalina walked Katrina and Mika while Vanessa had Charlee in tow. The ladies came in front of a door and Vanessa had opened it. Mika could feel the difference in the surface and it changed from concrete to the familiar hardwood. She had a good feeling that she was on a basketball court.

"Remember Ladies, no matter what happens, you whores remain loyal to me and obey my orders like the good bitches you are." Catalina said as her Mexican voice echoed.

The blindfolds were pulled slowly from each girls face as they each took in a picture of shock and absolute horror. Their stomachs dropped and their eyes instantly watered on the sight they took hold of. They were indeed in the middle of a basketball court as Mika had suspected. But it was their high school basketball court! Worst yet, they were surrounded by students of their own school and other members of their community mainly most of the movers and shakers in their small community.

They were stunned as they took hold of the familiar faces. It consisted of every type of student and faculty member at Sunnydale Academy. There were jocks, student council members, geeks, goths, the weird outsiders made up the many students there. Some were their friends and some that absolutely hated them and were more than happy to see these sluts in this situation. The faculty consisted of a few teachers from their favorite classes to include Mrs. Jenkins the English teacher, Mr. Foust their Science teacher Mr. Crew their Principal Mrs. Hall their P.E. instructor were among the notable cast of faculty. Mr. and Mrs. Cannon their neighbors were even there, so was Bob the postman even some of their Fathers co-workers including his Boss Mark and even Charlee's co-workers were there. As far as the girls knew they had nothing against the faculty or even the postman and their neighbors or any of their father and mothers co-workers.

After skimming through the cast of characters that was well over 60 men and women to include seniors, faculty members, and co-workers. All of the participants were over 18, Vanessa made sure of that. The girls knew they were in for it. They were here to get brutally gangbanged for the second time tonight. Charlee looked back at her daughter Katrina and her best friend Mika then looked at her mistresses Catalina and Vanessa.

Vanessa was whispering something into Catalina's ear. Catalina had a worried and confused look on her face. For the first time, it seemed like Catalina was no longer the confident dominating stud these girls were used to. Something had to be wrong. Catalina slowly walked over and took a knee between her now confused sex slaves. Vanessa had made an announcement:

"I know you whores belong to me. You girls have had such a long night, but as you can see, it's not even close to being over. I'm not done with you bitches by a long shot. I have one mission, and that is to completely and utterly break your wills. Tonight I will do it. There will no longer be any doubt or fight left in you. Anybody who knows you will know that you belong to Vanessa. But tonight, against my better judgment and ambition, I shall grant you girls one chance to have what you've always wanted. I will give you a chance to destroy my daughter and I." The entire room gasped in shock and confusion. Was Vanessa really going to throw this all away? Was she really going to surrender this battle and submit to the rivals that she had utterly defeated?

"Katrina, Since I know you planned this all and were the driving force behind this monumental disaster. I will give you the shot to redeem yourself. I know you cunts have been getting turned on by all this. You bitches came so many times when I saw that video the first time you were gangbanged. Even Charlee came twice when we took her in that locker room. You girls love being little whores and you can't deny it and now the whole town knows it. Your only problem is, you resent being our whores. So I will give you a chance to continue your whore lifestyle and be released from our command. We will even be your whores."

The whole room again was stunned by the announcement. No one in their wildest dreams could believe this. Vanessa continued while the whole room was stunned in disbelief.

"I will give you one easy task. All you have to do is take your hand and masturbate here in front of everyone and then you must cum on Catalina's face. You must squirt on her face and drench it like she would drench your face so many times. If you do this, I will give you this bag. Inside of it is all of the videos of you and you whore mother and friend getting gangbanged. We will then hand you our strap-ons. Take off your leashes and wear them ourselves. Then we will submit to you and you can fuck us and have us gangbanged to your satisfaction. "

This couldn't be real. Vanessa and Catalina were providing them a chance to turn the tables on them. Katrina's heart jumped. She looked at her mother and Mika and could see the excitement in their eyes. They urged her to take the challenge. But there was one thing. Katrina had never before squirted. She never knew it was possible until Catalina Squirted on her face. But she had no choice, if she wanted to destroy these mexican studs and regain some of what was left of her reputation, then she would have to try.

Catalina slowly and calmly laid on her back as Katrina positioned her pussy and squatted right above Catalina's face. She looked down at Catalina who legitimately seemed to be scared. This is where Katrina always wanted that bitch Catalina. From the day she pranced through those halls at Sunnydale. Katrina fantasized about humiliating her for all the trouble she caused. This was her opportunity. She placed her hand on her wet pussy. She started off slow but picked up pace furiously. She did this a couple times before, but she never imagined anything would be at stake. Katrina continued to pleasure herself and think the sexiest of thoughts. The moment was near; Katrina could feel the heat build up in her twat. She was at the brink of orgasm. She looked down at Catalina who now had a terrified look on her face. Katrina smiled, and then it hit. The orgasm rocked her body hard from head to toe. Her legs shook and quivered and she screamed loudly in pleasure. Catalina closed her eyes tightly waiting for her stream of hot womanhood to splash on her face. But nothing happened. As hard as Katrina had came, she could not squirt. When she came back down from her temporary high, she realized that she had failed. Catalina immediately pushed her off and both her and Vanessa broke out laughing. Katrina looked over at Charlee and Mika as they shook their heads in disappointment.

"Your one chance to have everything and you blew it Katrina." Vanessa scoffed. "you girls are destined to be submissives and this proves it. It could have been us in your position, but I guess whore just want to have fun, right ladies."

The girls were in for it indeed. Vanessa had given the signal. The Dj had cruely turned on the loudspeaker and played 'The Train' by quad city djs and had it looped on repeat. It would be the perfect song for this situation. The girls knew they were in for a long night. But they all knew that they would enjoy it. There was no doubting that.

Katrina was taken from behind by Mark, her fathers boss. He slid his hard cock into her waiting vagina. Katrina's pussy was wet in desire for cock. Deep down inside she was excited about this. As she was being taken, her mother was being taken by Lisa and Samantha. Two of the nerdy seniors from her school student council they twins and were slightly older than Katrina. Katrina used to make fun of and tease these girls because they were nerdy and not the best looking. They taunted Katrina and Charlee as they both put on their massive strap-on dildos as they prepared to fuck her mother. They even forced Mika to decide who would take which hole. Charlee looked at her daughter as she made her decision. She made the most merciful decision she could, she chose to have Lisa fuck Charlee's mouth and Samantha Fuck her pussy from behind keeping Charlee's asshole safe for now. The two nerdy seniors took their positions and began to fuck Charlee from both ends relentlessly. Mika was taken by 3 people one of the senior jocks from the school who happened to be 19, her English teacher Mrs. Jenkins, and Charlee's Boss. The gangbang had started. Lisa and Samantha pounded Charlee hard while laughing and taunting her and Katrina. Katrina looked as she was taken by Mark. Then Mr. Faust her science teacher asked Charlee which hole he should fuck her daughter in. Charlee told him to take her mouth. Mr. Faust made Charlee beg her to fuck her daughter.

"Fuck her mouth Mr. Faust." Charlee said.

"No I want to hear you beg better!" Mr. Faust replied.

"Please Fuck the shit out of Katrina's mouth Mr. Faust." Charlee yelled.

"Mom nnnoooo....." Katrina said as she was cut-off by Mr. Faust cock being shoved in her mouth. Katrina took all of his length and in a form of reaction began to greedily suck on his cock. The girls were getting into it and their bodies once again betraying them and enjoying their gangbang. After lisa and Samantha had finished fucking Charlee, they made her eat their moist pussie's until them came on her face. That was the first time Charlee had ever done anything lesbian. After they were done two more cocks replaced them and Charlee was taken in all 3 holes at once. After the jocks were finished with Mika, her P.E. teacher Mrs. Hall put on her strap on and fucked Mika in the ass. Mika moaned out load and screamed Mrs. Hall name as she was fucked by the mature teacher. Mrs. Jenkins continued to pound poor Mika until she was satisfied.

Meanwhile, Charlee was laid on her back and Katrina was positioned on her hands and knees facing towards her mothers feet. She was situated so that she could look straight down at Charlee's pussy and Charlee could look straight up at Katrina's pussy. One of the goths positioned himself behind Katrina and began to slowly penetrate her pussy. Sandy, who was Charlee's best friend from work positioned herself between her legs and slid her long strap in Charlee's abused fuckhole.

"Sandy, I thought you were my friend." Charlee said.

"Shut-up Bitch, I'm not friends with no-good whores like you. For crying out loud, you were just gangbanged by the Eagle mountain football team." Sandy sneered back. "Now take this dick while you watch your daughter get fucked!"

Katrina had an up-front view of her moms snatch as it was penetrated by and Sandy's rubber cock. Charlee also had to watch her daughter get penetrated up, close and personal. Charlee and Katrina were Fucked repeatedly in this position. Even their neighbors took advantage of it. Mr. Cannon enjoyed Katrina's young pussy lips around his cock. Mrs. Cannon also enjoyed fucking her sexier neighbor. Mrs. Cannon had always been jealous of Charlee's looks and this gave her great satisfaction to watch her squeal like a pig when she rammed her strap-on up her ass. Catalina saw this and was extremely aroused by it. After the neighbors were done fucking, Catalina had snatched up Mika and told her to squat over Charlee's face and face towards her feet. Catalina told Mika to finger herself to an orgasm over Charlee's face. Mika immediately obeyed like a good whore and furiously stroked her pussy. Catalina took positon standing over Mika's face. Mika climaxed and squirted her juices on Charlee's face. Then Catalina had an earth-shaking orgasm and squirted into Mika's mouth. Catalina ordered Mika to spit her juices into Charlee's mouth. Mika obeyed and Charlee opened her mouth wide as Mika spat Catalina's cum into her mouth. Charlee, not wanting to disappoint her mistress gargled and swallowed as much of the juices as possible.

"See Katrina, this could have been me you dumb bitch!" Catalina yelled in her thick accent.

Catalina grabbed Katrina and forced her to lick the remaining juices off her moms face. Mika was snatched up and forced on top of one the nerdy kids. She slid her soaking wet pussy down his pole. Her asshole was then invaded from behind by Mr. Crew, her principle. She moaned loudly like a whore as she was double penetrated by both cocks. Mika looked up and saw the entire line of people waiting to fuck them.

Mika, Katrina, and Charlee all had sunk lower than ever before. They were each taken by everyone in the room. The sounds of them being pounded and their moans of pleasure filled the room. They were taken by man and woman alike both younger and older. Each girl had been fucked by everyone there. After one person was done another cock immediately replaced the one. Each person took multiple turns on each girl and the women enjoyed using the strap-ons. For a lot of them, it was their first time using one. All this happened in front of everyone. The whole town now knew they were whores. Vanessa and Catalina had reduced the girls to nothing. After the gangbang was over, the girls were walked out by their leashes and loaded back into Vanessa's SUV. Then they were driven home. On the way home Catalina sat in the back and put on a strap-on and made Charlee ride it the whole way home. When they arrived home, they were each thrown out of the SUV. Vanessa pulled down her pants and said.

"I need my pussy licked right now!"

The girls obediently scrambled over to to lick her waiting snatch. Mika and Charlee were the first ones there and Katrina was forced to watch as her mother and best friend greedily licked Vanessa's pussy on her front lawn. Vanessa made loud moans as the girls licked her pussy. She enjoyed it as she started moaning more and more while she started talking in Spanish. She then unleashed her juices onto the girls faces. Catalina dragged Katrina by her leash to the side of her house. Katrina was now outside her bedroom window. There was a mattress waiting there and a lamp already setup and turned on. Katrina was placed on her back and tied up to the mattress.

"This is your bed for tonight. I told the whole town that you would be here to service anyone. Don't let me down bitch." Catalina said. Then she spit right in Katrina's face. Katrina was forced to lay there and get fucked by anyone who came by.

Meanwhile the other girls were dragged inside. Vanessa fucked both of them in the ass on the dinner table with her massive strap-on. After she was finished with her sex toys she brought them to what was Katrina's room. Charlee and Mika had to share the bed. The obvious noise of squeky bed springs and Katrina's moans of pleasure filled the room through the open window. Occasionally the sound of a man could be heard as they would pull out and ejaculate all over Katrina's body and face.

"Good night sluts. It looks like you have to listen to Katrina get fucked by the whole town again while your sleeping." Catalina taunted in her thick Mexican accent.

Charlee and Mika were still covered in sperm and feminine juices all over their bodies. They were completely humiliated by none other than these two low-life Mexicans. They had nothing but downright hate for them because of what they put them through. But still Charlee and Mika looked into each others eyes and were turned on. They needed their own release from this night. They had been getting fucked all night and forced to cum in front of everyone. But they needed to cum one more time, this time on their own terms.

Mika and Charlee didn't hesitate as Charlee climbed atop of Mika in the 69 position. They were going to lick each other to ecstasy while hearing the sound of Katrina getting her pussy fucked. They were both on the brink of what they desired and were finally about to cum. Then Catalina burst through the door. Catalina was beside herself when she saw this. She stormed into the room and snatched a stunned Mika by her long red hair and closed the door behind her. Charlee sat there confused at what just happened. But for now, their night finally came to an end.

To be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Sluts Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 589 milliseconds