• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Serena Williams Strapons Common

Serena Williams Strapons Common

Serena Williams smiled to herself as she spread Common's sexy ass cheeks wide open, and added lubricant to his puckered hole. Gently, she pushed the strap-on dildo into his ass. Common sighed in anticipation as she took her sweet time penetrating him. Serena grinned as she began fucking her man. The tall, sexy Black female tennis champion admired her reflection in the full-length wall mirror of her bedroom as she topped her sexy boyfriend. Three nights ago, Serena Williams got the surprise of a lifetime when her macho boyfriend, the rapper known as Common, made a shocking confession to her. He was into the whole female domination thing, and strap-on dildos were his personal fetish. Wow. Serena Williams was surprised to hear that a man as sexy and masculine as Common was into this sort of thing.

Once her initial surprise wore off, Serena Williams smiled to herself. Macho man common liked to be the bitch in bed. Nice. Surprising, but nice. A lot of women, especially sisters, would be turned off by this revelation. However, Serena Williams was the kind of chick who rolled with the punches. Sometimes literally. So she promised Common that she would make his fantasy come true. And that's exactly what she was doing now. The sexy stud moaned as she smacked his sexy ass while working the dildo deeper inside of him. Common had an ass to die for. The owner of one of the sexiest pieces of Black booty on the planet earth, Serena knew a thing or two about ass. And Common's was one of the best that she had seen on a man. And now, she was fucking the hell out of it. Hot damn. This was a fantasy come true for her.

Common gritted his pearly white teeth as Serena Williams thick dildo invaded his ass. Although she was gentle at first, she was starting to fuck him hard. Not that he minded. The only woman he let fuck him like this was another Black Goddess, his ex-girlfriend the world-famous singer and writer Erykah Badu. The moment he first laid eyes on Serena Williams, he knew he had to have her. The woman was oh so fine and sexy, but there was something else about her. Something more. He sensed that underneath it all, they weren't that different from each other. And after approaching her and asking her out, he discovered that he was right. There was more to Serena Williams than being a loud, bossy Black woman with a talent for taking down the best tennis players in the world. She was a kind, funny, easygoing and at times surprisingly vulnerable woman. Of course, she hid that side of herself from the world. In most people's minds, Serena Williams was the quintessential Black Amazon. Common saw right through that, and connected with who she really was.

In Serena Williams, Common found a kindred spirit. That's why he shared one of his darkest secrets with her. A lot of outwardly macho men often had many not so macho private lives. When Common was growing up, he was fascinated by stories of Rock Hudson, this Hollywood superstar from the old days. Well, the guy was revealed to be gay shortly after his death. And he died from AIDs-related complications. It was another great Hollywood tragedy. Common was confused when he first realized he was into female domination, especially pegging. How many hours he spent online, browsing for the exclusive erotica which he craved. Yeah, Common had more videos and DVDs of women doing men with dildos than most adult video stores these days. Most of his girlfriends didn't understand his sexual proclivities, but Serena Williams certainly did. And that's why she was strapping him down right now.

Serena Williams felt a sexual thrill course through her as she rammed the dildo deeper into Common's uncommonly sexy ass. The sexy, well-built light-skinned Black stud did a sexy ass jiggling thing while she drilled the dildo up his ass. Hot damn. Serena didn't know he could do that. All of a sudden, she felt filled with inspiration. Serena pulled the strap-on dildo out of Common's ass, and he groaned in surprise and protest. Serena wiggled her finger and ordered him to lie on his back. Common did as he was told. Serena Williams smiled. Nothing turned her on more than a macho-looking but obedient man. She licked her lips as she looked at Common. He lay on his back, legs in the air, his ass exposed and looking so wonderfully vulnerable. The sight of him like this caused Serena Williams already wet pussy to twitch. She dipped the dildo into a vat of lubricant, and then got ready to fuck Common again. However, Serena Williams was a firm believer that nothing worth having comes easy in life, including a good fuck in the ass by one's adoring girlfriend.

Serena Williams grabbed Common's cock and gave it a hard squeeze. Common winced but did not scream. Locking eyes with him, Serena Williams told him to BEG for her dildo in his ass. For a moment, Common looked at her silently, confusion filling those lovely brown eyes of his. Common hesitated, then finally relented. He already had a taste of Serena Williams plastic cock in his ass and he wanted more. Common heard himself beg Serena to bang his ass with her 'dick'. Serena Williams smiled to herself, then eased the well-lubricated dildo into Common's asshole. The rapper sighed with pleasure as the number one woman tennis player in the world resumed pounding his ass with her strap-on dildo. With one hand, Serena guided the dildo into Common's ass. With the other hand, she stroked his hardening cock and hairy balls. Common's eyes widened as Serena Williams sank her dildo far deeper inside of him than he anticipated she could. Serena smiled nastily, and asked him how he felt. Common confessed that she was tearing his ass apart. Serena Williams nodded haughtily, then thought of other ways to maximize her domination of him.

Since Common was a platinum-selling and world-famous rapper, Serena Williams ordered him to start rapping. Yep, she wanted the man to rap while getting fucked in the ass by her. Common stared at her, dumbfounded. Serena laughed evilly and smacked him real hard. Upon hearing that, Common blinked nervously. He did NOT sign up for this, however the woman had her dildo up his ass, plus she literally had his balls in her hand so um, he did not want to piss her off. Reluctantly, he began rapping. Hell, just to make her happy and to safeguard both his balls and his ass, he began rapping about her prowess as a dominatrix as she fucked him in the ass. Serena Williams cooed with pleasure as Common rapped her praises. And shoved the dildo so far up his ass, she was genuinely surprised it didn't come out of his sweet lips. Oh, hell yeah! Common screamed. And he didn't scream like a man in pain. He screamed like a man dying. Upon hearing that, Serena Williams threw her head back and laughed heartily, like she hadn't laughed in years. She laughed, and it was good.

Much later, a very satisfied Serena Williams pulled her dildo out of the ass of a very tired Common. Sweeping him into her strong arms, she kissed him passionately and asked him how he felt. Common smiled, and told her he felt great. She gave his ass the passionate, angry pounding which he craved so badly and he felt quite happy. Serena and Common playfully wrestled, then began making love. The regular way. She kissed his lips, his neck, his chest and belly while grabbing his big, thick cock. Gently, she sucked his dick and flicked her tongue over his hairy balls. Then she climbed on top of him, impaling her pussy on his thick dick. Common wrapped his arms around Serena's strong, sexy form as he drilled his cock into her hot, wet pussy. Serena screamed with wild abandon as her sexy man pounded her the way it was meant to be.

Serena Williams rode her man Common really hard. After thoroughly fucking him with her strap-on dildo, she was horny as hell and needed his dick in her pussy, among other places. They went at it like this for a good while, then switched things up. Common asked Serena if she was ready for some booty play. Her answer was to silently get on all fours, face down and ass up, her cheeks spread. Common grinned. Hot damn. He took the same lubricant Serena used on his ass earlier, and applied it on hers. Then he pressed his hard dick against her asshole, and pushed it inside. Serena licked her lips as Common's cock slid into her ass. This wasn't their first time trying anal sex together but this time was different. Usually Common was gentle with her while doing anal but tonight, he was rough with her from the start. Grabbing her strong hips roughly, he thrust his cock deep into her asshole.

Serena winced as Common's thick cock invaded her asshole. It hurt a bit but also felt kind of good, once you got past the pain. Serena backed her ass into Common, wriggling her hips sexily and driving him deeper into her. Common smacked Serena's big, sexy round ass while pounding his cock deep into her asshole. Her asshole hungrily swallowed his dick. That's one of the many things he loved about his sexy Black Amazon. Without too much lube her ass could take his entire dick, which wasn't small by any definition of the word. Grabbing Serena's long hair, Common yanked her head back. Serena yelped in surprise. He never got this rough with her before. At the same time, he slammed his entire cock up her ass, going balls deep inside her asshole. Serena screamed. Hot damn. Her ass was FULL! Packed with no more room left.

Serena squealed as Common's cock filled her ass like no one else ever had. Common felt her ass shudder around his cock, and realized that Serena Williams farted. Hot damn. The sexy Black Amazon farted during anal sex! Serena whimpered in embarrassment. Common laughed and kissed her while fucking her. The two of them went at it until Common finally came, flooding Serena Williams asshole with his masculine cum. Serena's shrieks of pleasure mixed with pain filled the Hollywood Hills mansion. Gently, Common squeezed his cock out of her now gaping asshole. He paused, admiring his handiwork. Nice. Real nice. Serena slumped on the bed. Common caught her in his arms and kissed her. She smiled weakly, and thanked him for a wonderful time. Common nodded. King must take care of his Queen, he thought. Then he gathered his sexy lady closer to him and they went to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Serena Williams Strapons Common

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 735 milliseconds