• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Earth Mother

Earth Mother

This is my entry in the Earth Day Story Contest. It is a story meant to honor all forms of love, but beware, it is also about erotic love between a son and his mother. It is your free will to read or peek. Happy Spring~~~~

After all that has happened, I've almost forgotten how I came to be in the right place and the right time for my mother to become my true desire...and my lover. Never was there a time in my life when I didn't dearly love her. But with this we went through a rip in the fabric of our lives together, and well, it wasn't ever going to be the same again.

**********************************

I had left for work on a Sunday afternoon. The bright yellow Forsythia bush next to our driveway was in full gala, but blocking my view. There were kids out in the streets again, shooting hoops and playing around. I drove through our neighborhood taking in the nice late sunshine, glad the days were lengthening after another long winter. I was ready to immerse myself in the bustle of our very popular restaurant, me being part of the wait staff there making fabulous, well earned money. It was good to put St. Pat's and Easter behind, with their specific kinds of craziness and crowds, and I looked forward to the summer tourists, their casual vacation attitudes and their wallets.

But upon arrival I realized that I had made an error in writing down my schedule, and lo and behold, I had an unexpected night off. I wasn't too disappointed and since I was already downtown, I strolled out into the beautiful spring evening and on over to a bar that I liked where you could sit outside. There was a blush of pink in the West and the air smelled great. But right away as I approached the outdoor patio, I spied a small group, including my old girlfriend, and I wasn't into that scene.

So on to the next few spots...and several drinks later, I decided to save my money and headed home.

I lived in the daylight basement apartment of my family's old house, which was my mom's now, after our dad had split many years ago. My sister actually lived here, too, but was away for a business conference back east.

When I pulled into the driveway, I couldn't help but notice a beautiful brand new Camaro out by the curb. My mom probably had company, so I walked down around to the side stairs and came in that way. Maybe she would have a little fun for a change, I was thinking...she sure deserved it. Unless she was with a girlfriend, but somehow I had a feeling this was a date.

I was getting myself a beer from the fridge when a carton of milk tipped out of the door and managed to soak my crotch and legs. Damn. I hated to have the sticky milk on my skin all night, so after getting out of that mess, I threw on my sweats, tip-toed upstairs and snuck into the bathroom for a quick shower.

We lived in an older model, split level house. It was rather retro and spread out into many rooms. It had a pretty nice view of the city, too. There weren't enough bathrooms, but we were a small family unit these days and got by.

The hot steamy water felt good, even though I hadn't even broken a sweat that night so far. I was feeling that usual combination of lonely and horny, since my girlfriend had ditched me a few months back. I jerked off twice a day whether I was in a relationship or not, though, often while in the shower if my mom was off at work. But tonight, she was probably right in the next room, her bedroom.

As I started to think about that I was getting an erection. My mom might be getting laid. It was sort of an arousing thought, but still I wasn't sure how I felt about it. She was a very beautiful woman, inside and out. I thought she was very sexy, and so did all of my friends, but I had never gone there...not even in my fantasies. We had always been very close and had always gotten along, no fights.

I turned off the water and got out, standing in the steam, still sporting a semi erection. I had the radio on very low, but I turned it off and stood there listening. I was still fairly horny. There were soft voices coming from her room and it sounded like they might be having sex because the bed squeaked, and I was so lit up now that my senses were heightened. I was very curious and practically stopped breathing so I could listen.

I heard a man's voice but couldn't make out any words. I was by far too curious, and strangely aroused now, to stop myself from what I did next. I turned out the bathroom lights and slowly cracked the door ajar. There was a small hall of closets separating me from my mother's room, but the smell of sex reached me on the cooler flow of air and I quietly breathed the luring scent.

I inched closer to the faint glow of the bedroom and as I stole a peek, there they were on her bed. He was mounting her doggy style and as I watched, my mother braced her ass as he rammed into her pussy over and over. She was so lovely; an angle I had never seen of my mom before and her pussy was wet and stuffed with the stranger's pounding cock.

It was all I could do to not gasp, but I had started to stroke my own stiffly aching erection as I watched them fuck and sweat, while I steamed and grew more turned on from my dark corner. I was really hard now, and also glad that my mother had her face buried in the sheets while she got humped over and over, the guy's balls slapping her every time he sunk his dick. Slap, slap.

He held her roughly, and I didn't detect any tenderness in this fuck at all. It was almost brutal and just as it about seemed too much, he grunted something I couldn't understand and it ended. He pulled out of her and faced away from me, thank god, got up off of her, reached down beside the bed and grabbed his clothes.

My mom was quietly breathing in big heavy draws but stayed on her stomach. Then to my shock, the dude just walked out of the room. I listened and heard the front door slam shut a few seconds later, and then his car roared to life and he was gone in his hot car.

I stayed there feeling rotten for my mom, and soon she rolled over onto her back and lay there in the dim candle light. I couldn't see her face, but I felt that she may have been crying. But she spread her legs a bit and felt herself between them, and I watched her graceful fingers stroke her inner thighs and move to her soft mound, parting her soft wet vulva lips and slipping her fingertips around her pussy.

As she touched herself my erection renewed itself fully. I was mesmerized by her need and the way she started to move. She had been abandoned by her lover before she had been satisfied and her engorged pussy begged out for touch, its pink folds entrancing me as her hand fondled what I seemed to be wanting. But what she needed, as well, was tenderness and love. At least that was what I was feeling, along with a growing lust for my own mother. Her beauty was like a Goddess, a sexy, sexy Earth Mother, and her needs (and mine) were taking over all control I had ever had. The next thing I did changed everything in our lives forever.

I moved into the room and the light, and my mom's view. Her eyes were open and only slightly widened as I slowly approached her on the bed. I came up to the edge, and though my pounding heart was smiling, the look in my eyes was serious as I took her ankles and spread her legs further apart so I could climb between them.

She remained silent and let me raise her legs slightly, as I was compelled to do. I know she had seen my enormous erection. I bent and put my lips to her and kissed. Kissing and teasing her slowly, I could feel her let go and give herself more. I slipped my tongue just a little into her and she let out a slight gasp, but met me with a small offering push, as I began to taste her delicious lips, parting her woman cave with my tongue. I can't describe how erotic this was, how aroused this made me, except that my cock felt twice as large as ever before and it was throbbing with desire for the beautiful woman in my power.

That she was my mother, the person I loved more than anyone on earth and who had given me life, only made the need more urgent somehow. And this was added to by the absolute strangeness and forbidden quality to the whole magical event.

I tasted the remains of the man who had hurt her as I cleaned her sweet pussy with my administering, receiving murmurs and purrs from her, as she began to give herself more and more openly. And as we continued to grow in heat and passion, I knew that the ultimate was yet to come and it was almost enough to make me lose control at the thought.

But I penetrated her first with my fingers, as my tongue shared the fun of pleasuring this sweet wonder in bed with me. I licked her stiffening clitoris lightly with the tip of my most sensitive muscle over and over, getting quicker and quicker, as she raised her hips for more and started to writhe beneath me. It was so delicious to taste her juices, now slippery on my face and chin, teasing her in the most tortuous ways. My finger would reach into her as she squeezed in reaction, tempting my cock to take over. My mother wanted me inside her.

I gently sucked on her clit, her wonderful beacon of sensation, loving how it felt to bring her to ecstasy, knowing how close she was. Then I rose up above her, pausing only enough in wonder at what we were about to do in so much heat and desire, and love. She murmured, "Yes," and my big head poked between her lips and I drove home my cock. She was tight, yet received me, and wrapped her legs around me as I buried myself into her over and over again.

She was softly kissing my neck and saying my name. She knew she was mine now, as I had once been hers, her babe. We were making love in a tender and still a needful way and soon I could feel her nails dig into my back as she pushed even harder to meet my thrusts. She came, cooing the name she had given me in my ear, as I came with her. My release was almost violent, but I rode my mother's body without holding back and returned her love, sending my seed deep into her for what seemed like forever.

We clung tightly to each other for some long minutes, then I looked almost fearfully into her face and saw a radiant smile spread over it. Sighing, I kissed her, a kiss much different from any between us before. I never wanted to leave her arms again, and I knew that things would change once we drew our bodies apart. What would happen from here out I didn't care to ponder...if only this moment could last forever, like the old songs said. We knew we had crossed some line and the future felt different somehow.

After a while I had to move my arm. My mother's long hair was softly draped across my chest and as we began to untangle ourselves slightly, I began to wonder again what to do next. Not only on the grand scale, but in the immediate future. I sensed that a lot could hang on these moments, and I pulled her against me and we hugged full body, breathing together.

As she clung gently to my form, her nipples softly pressing into me, I began to feel my blood move. I turned her face up to mine and kissed her with open eyes. She returned the honesty with her own, and as I pressed my hardness against her, she involuntarily rolled her eyes back softly as her lids drooped, and when I pressed harder she made a sound between a sigh and a groan, I think. But then she took me in again as she said my name.

And I forgot any fears as I began to get deeper and deeper into the place of all love. No one can fuck home; no one can fuck their mother. But it was possible, and it was home. It was too close to being in myself to describe. It was a force that once tapped, was unstoppable.

We were a perfect fit, even though I was so much larger than her. We matched. And she kept taking my love, my only last gift possible to give. I needed her and she received, bracing for the force I was serving her. She kept the most serene smile, until I made her turn halfway, and my cock went so deep that she screamed my name, believe me, like I had never heard her before. She panted and pushed to meet me, as we contacted deep inside of her, and I held it there.

She said, "That is the spot. You're hitting my spot. Oh, push me around the room if you must, but keep hitting that spot!"

And she was mine completely, as I felt her orgasm spreading through her. She began to pull and push me, squeezing my ready prick...as it began to convulse inside her, my mother, my goddess, once again sending volleys of hot thick juice, filling her...and pumping my cock in ecstasy until at last we slowed to a panting heap.

I was beginning to think we could do anything. I was venturing into the zone of no return, and it drove my lust and my heart to let go, and I started imagining and wondering if we would be as all lovers and do everything. I wanted to cherish every inch of her beautiful giving body.

That I had been the receiver of her gifts made me feel both humble and powerful. She was the True Mother, of not only me, but the great Gaia, mother of our home, our planet...and I was her lover, as well as her child. All things on Earth ran on these gifts, this raging life force that drove the urge, the irresistible need to join the two, to seed the womb. The mother who gives and receives.

I squeezed her to me, feeling the immense love and acceptance emanating from her. No one loved me more, or ever had. I shyly felt between her hot thighs, to where my messy lusty outburst was now flowing out of her. Was I ever going to be able to stop? For even as we rested, out of breath, my loins were rising and pressing into her side. I wrapped a leg over her and sought out her face.

I found tears on her cheeks, but a sweet smile lived there, too. Though wet, her blue eyes invited me to relax and be ok. And as I put my lips to her neck, she responded by pulling me into a long kiss. I felt myself getting hard as a young buck, and the kiss became a slide as we slid into heat and passion once again.

My lover opened her legs for me and I readily entered her deeply. We were in need of one more match, as if we feared it might never happen again, I don't know. She met my thrusts, like we were meant for each other's rhythm, as if my energy was the perfect current for her grid. I found I was grinning as I grunted and reached my bursting point and saw my mother smiling back into my face with sparking eyes through slitted lids. Then she rolled them back in her head, closed them, and shivered all over...cumming and convulsively squeezing my happy, happy cock.

**********************************

Since that night we have never been apart in the bedroom. The question as to whether we will do everything lovers do is being answered day by day. I know that my hottest desire was brought to a head the very next night when my painfully hard erection was alternately soothed and teased to the greatest orgasm of my twenty-six years by my mother's lips, tongue and throat.

My sister surprised us by bringing home a new fiancee from her trip, and moved out the next day. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not, as for leaving us forbidden lovers alone. But it is Spring, life is renewing, and the world of possibilities is fertile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Earth Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds