• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Co-worker Crush Ch. 02

Co-worker Crush Ch. 02

That night I tossed and turned in bed, not really sleeping and at times reliving the sexual romp my wife and her friend had that evening. I replayed in my mind her sucking his thick cock, her laying on her back with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist as he pounded her hard and her begging him to cum inside her and not to stop and pull out. I remembered her climbing onto him the way she often did with me for another slow grind to another quiet climax. I replayed this in my mind as I slowly stroked my 6 inch hard cock until I came again, shooting a second hot load for the night onto my chest.

I began to wonder what she would say to me. Would she admit that something happened with Jim? She acted like a school girl who was going on a date before she left with me there watching her pack and primp for her trip. Would she play it off and continue to have an affair with him, sneaking off to be with him when she could. Would she be racked with guilt and confess to me what happened and beg for forgiveness? My gut was in knots thinking about what it would be like when I saw her again, knowing what happened, seeing her fuck someone else and her not knowing that I know.

I awoke the next morning early, getting our son off to school and then heading to work. I called my wife's cell phone from the car to check in as she asked the night before. I got her voicemail which made me wonder if she was purposefully avoiding me. I left her a message telling her I missed her last night and hoped she had fun at dinner. I asked her to call me when she had a chance. I didn't hear from her all morning and I knew she was in meetings with Jim and Mary and the others all morning. I thought she said they would be having lunch and then she would be heading back to her office.

She finally called me at lunch but I was on the line with a client so I couldn't get her call. Her voicemail said they were all going to lunch and that they were not finished so she planned to stay at Jim's branch to the end of the day. It was easier for her to get home from there than her home office since it was half way from our house to her office. She said she would call me later.

I was really nervous about seeing her that night and wondered what it would be like. I was frustrated that we played phone tag all day and I couldn't hear her voice live to try to detect her mood. Later that afternoon she texted me and said the gang from Jim's office was going back to the hotel bar for drinks after work. She hoped I wouldn't mind and that she would see me at home later. I was apprehensive about it knowing she could possibly end up with Jim again by herself. I started to think maybe she didn't check out of the hotel and that they might plan to rendezvous there again. Maybe "drinks with the gang" was a ruse and they were going to get together again for sex. I know if I was Jim that's what I would want.

I texted back that it was fine and I would probably get something to make for dinner on the way home and see her there later. I still had the key to the hotel room from the night before in my car so I decided to head over to the hotel around 3:30 in the afternoon to see if she still had the room.

I figured if she had checked out my key card would not work and then I would know they didn't have the room. I planned to wait there anyway to see if she came over with the "gang" and maybe watch from the other side of the bar to see what happened. I arrived there and went straight to the elevator and up to the floor. My heart was racing as I got to the door. I paused before putting the key in, almost scared of what I would find out.

The key worked! The slut had not checked out! I wonder if Jim told her she could keep the room till the end of the day so they could use it. He was paying for it so it didn't matter to her. I went in and looked around the room. Everything looked normal. I checked the bed spread and could still see the stain where they fucked the night before. I didn't think I could pull off hiding in the room again but I remembered I had our digital video camera in my car. I quickly went back to the car and retrieved it and looked for a place I could hide it and then turn it on and leave it. It has an internal hard drive that can capture 6 hours of video and I had just downloaded all the videos on it to my computer and cleared the hard drive.

I retrieved the camera and went back to the room. I opened the armoire where the TV was in the room, opposite the end of the bed. Below the shelf the TV sat on was about a 4 inch space where the hotel had a web TV keyboard stored. This was just above three dresser type drawers clothing in the armoire. I turned on the camera, started in and slid it into the space and pushed it back so it was not easily seen.

I recorded a few seconds of video of me lying on the bed then I went to look at the placement. It was perfect for catching two people having sex on the bed, I even zoomed the lens a little more so I could capture some really good shots of the action if they did come back to the room. I made sure to cover the top of the camera with a hand towel from the bathroom so the red indicator light and the light from the flip screen could not be seen from the bed. I then left the room and headed down to the hotel bar. It was about 4:00 by now.

I sat in corner of the bar and waited. At about 4:20 I see my wife and Jim enter the bar. I can't say I was surprised not to see anyone else with them. My suspicions had been right; they were going to have another tryst. They went to a small booth near where they were the previous evening. The waitress came to them immediately and took their order. She returned in a flash with two glasses of red wine. Jim and Ginny were in close conversation as they sipped their wine and talked, occasionally reaching over to touch the other. The two glasses were gone rather quickly and the waitress was on the spot with two new glasses. The two of them looked like young lovers, barely looking at anything else but each other.

It was quite clear they were both extremely infatuated with each other and had quite a connection. Jim was wearing a navy blazer and tan slacks with a blue oxford shirt open at the collar. Ginny was wearing a rather tight skirt with a dark blouse; her suit jacket was lying on the booth seat. I could see her nipple protruding through the silky blouse material. They did make quite a hot couple.

They got half way through the second glass of wine and it was now just after 5:00 pm. Jim got a call and stepped away from the table. My wife pulled out her phone and began to type a text message. She finished and put her phone back in her purse just as Jim returned to their table. A second later my phone vibrated. She had texted me. I checked the text and it said "Just finished at the branch office. We're all going to get a drink at happy hour. I should be home by 7:00 or 7:30."

Just finished huh? She had already been at 'happy hour' for 45 minutes with Jim and I had a suspicion it was about to get happier for her and Jim. She just allotted herself two hours of time with her new lover and it was confirmation for me that they were going to head back up to the room for some more hot sex. I imagine Jim had to let his wife know he was going to be late too; maybe that was her on the phone.

They both got up and left the bar together and headed toward the lobby. I waited a second and then moved to the doorway of the bar so I could see them. Together they got on an elevator and headed up to the floor my wife's room was on. I waited a minute and then went up to the room; I wanted to see them go in so I was sure what was going on. I got off the elevator just in time to see Jim follow my wife into her room. The door closed behind them and I waited on the floor for a good 10 minutes.

I walked over to the door and could hear them talking but couldn't make out the words. I figured they would be a while so I headed back down to the bar and had another drink. About 40 minutes later I headed back up to the floor and walked to the door of my wife's room. I could hear moaning and rhythmic slapping of skin. I would find out later while reviewing the video from the hidden camera that they were on the bed fucking doggie style.

I could hear Jim grunting and Ginny moaning loudly saying "oh yes, that's it, fuck me harder!"

Just then someone else came onto the floor so I had to leave. I headed down the steps at the end of the hall and went to my car.

By now it was a little past 6 so I sent a text to my wife acknowledging hers and texted back that I could stop by and meet her and the others for a drink if they would still be there, but not until after 7:00.. I didn't expect a response as I knew she was getting fucked hard at that moment and I didn't get one. I was going crazy imagining what they were doing in there, how many different positions were they fucking in? Did she suck his cock again? Did she do anything for him that she won't do for me? I was jealous and horny all at the same time.

I had to stay there because my video camera was still in the room. I had to wait until I saw them leave before I could return to the room to retrieve it. It was excruciating waiting for them to emerge from the hotel. I wanted to go back in and "run into them" coming out of the hotel but thought if she saw me then I wouldn't be able to get back to the room so I waited in the car until I saw her come out to her car that was parked in the lot. Finally at about 6:50 pm she emerged carrying her overnight bag and looking a little flushed. I didn't see Jim leave but assumed he had gone. I waited till she exited the parking lot and then I made my way up to get the camera.

Just as I entered the lobby I ran into Jim as he was on the way out. He saw me and there was no way for us to avoid each other.

"Hi Jim," I said, "I thought I might catch Ginny for a drink. She texted me that you and the others were going to be here for drinks."

He hesitated before saying "aw you just missed her. Everyone is gone. I just finished the tab and am heading home too."

We shook hands and he headed towards the door. "I'm going to hit the head before I hit the road," I said as he left. That gave me cover to head into the room and gets my camera.

When I got into the room the camera was there and still on. I put my face in front of it and said "gotcha" and pulled out the camera. I began to narrate what I saw of bed a shambles with a big wet spot in the middle of the king size bed. Crumpled wet tissues that smelled like pussy and cum were strewn about the side table. I videotaped it all commenting on what a scene it was and the some kind of slut must have been at work in there. I shut off the camera and left the room, taking the room key with me. I got in the car and headed home.

I couldn't wait to see what was on the video so before I went into my neighborhood, I stopped in a school parking lot and pulled out the camera. I opened the file that had recorded my wife's tryst earlier that afternoon. I fast forwarded the first hour of the recording through until the time when Ginny and Jim arrived. I watched as they immediately embraced when they got over to the bed. Jim had already shed his jacket and his large frame towered over my wife's. His light blue cotton shirt and tan dress pants clung tightly to his masculine build. He did have a bit of a paunch and I could see his trousers were already sporting the tell tale tent in his crotch.

They kissed passionately for a few minutes as Jim unzipped my wife's skirt and it slid to the ground. Her tan pantyhose covered her panties and she stepped out of the skirt. Jim pulled her blouse up over her head and they reluctantly broke their lip lock so that she could lift her arms and remove her blouse. She then reached for Jim's belt and undid it and unzipped his pants, letting them slide down his thick hairy muscular legs. They began kissing deeply again, as they moved onto the bed.

I fast forwarded to the point in the video where they finished undressing each other and continued to make out on the bed. I stopped quickly when I saw my wife move her head down to Jim's thick 7" cock as she prepared to give him head. She got up on her knees next to him and grabbed his cock in her hand. He spread his legs letting his balls sag down as she grabbed the base of his cock.

The camera was situated perfectly and I could see him looking down on her as she took his cock in her mouth. She sucked and slurped on his tool for a while, alternately massaging his nuts. I could see his hairy chest moving up and down just past her head as it bobbed on his rod. Suddenly he reached out with his right hand and guided her hips up to his head. She knew what he wanted and moved her knees up and straddled his shoulders, then lowering her pussy onto his face. Her tits were hanging down over his stomach as she mashed her wet pussy down on him. She went back to sucking his cock like it was the first food she had eaten in weeks. They were both grunting and groaning as they licked and sucked each other's sex. This went on for almost 10 minutes and my wife began to groan loudly into Jim's cock as she came from his tongue lashing her quim.

Jim's cock looked bigger than ever and his balls began to tighten. As Ginny pulled off of it briefly while she finished her orgasmic wave. She could take no more oral stimulation and rolled off Jim again kneeling beside him.

"I want you to fuck me from behind!" My wife almost commanded him.

"I'd love to!" he gleefully replied.

She got on her knees facing the hotel room window. This put her perpendicular to the field of vision of the camera. Jim got on his knees behind her. His cock, glistening with my wife's saliva, was bouncing proudly out in front of him. His powerful arms grabbed her by the hips as he positioned the tip of his thick dick at her wet opening. She was up on her hands bracing for his entry. He moved slowly at first as he began to slide his cock in and out of her. I thought he almost came while she was blowing him so I didn't think he would last too long as he looked down at my wife's gorgeous ass and plowed her from behind.

She looked so hot on the video; her tits were swaying back and forth with Jim's movement in and out of her. Her nipples were erect sticking out from her globes. Her head was back and she had a look of pure pleasure on her face as he alternately filled her inside with his thickness and then pulled it out. Jim's pace began to quicken and his force increased as he move in and out of her. At one point he slammed into her hard and the force pushed her down onto her elbows. This lifted her ass some and it looked hot as she braced herself for his pounding. She was moaning loudly and it sounded like a mix of pleasure and pain as his cock was penetrating her deeply.

I know from experience sometimes it is just too hard and too deep for her it almost hurts when she is getting it doggy style. She didn't ask him to stop and I don't think he could if she did. His cock was pounding in and out of her as he alternately clenched and relaxed as he moved. His big hands had a tight grip on her as he fucked her forcefully, his face contorted with a primal lust.

After a few more thrusts, he groaned, "I'm cumming; I'm going to cum inside you."

She moaned her approval and braced herself for the final pounding, her big tits now smashing into the bed, her faced turned toward the camera, her mouth was open almost in suspended animation as she came at the same time he released his hot load into her depths. Jim stopped abruptly with his manhood buried deep in my wife. He was savoring his last squirt I'm sure as he emptied his balls into her. He held himself there for a minute or two, slowly grinding his groin into her ass as he came down from his orgasmic high. Finally my wife pulled off his softening cock and fall forward onto her stomach, leaving Jim on his knees with his semi hard cock shining with their combined juices sticking straight out proudly from his pubic patch.

He lay down next to her and they talked for a little bit. I fast forwarded through almost 20 minutes more of the video wanting to see if they committed any more sex acts. They kissed and snuggled for a bit but no more fireworks. Then they began to get dressed and I shut the camera off. My cock was rock hard now and dripping pre-cum.

I was five minutes from home, my wife was most likely there and since it was Friday night, I figured my son would over at his girlfriend. We would have the house to ourselves; normally we would have some loud fun when the house was empty. I planned to go home and come onto her strong. What would she do? She probably still has Jim's cum in her hot twat. Will she put me off? Will she admit what happened knowing her pussy will be wet and raw from the fucking she just took? Will she fuck me but play it off and act like nothing happened? I couldn't wait to find out!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Co-worker Crush Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds