• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Wife Ch. 01

Daddy's Little Wife Ch. 01

Daddy stopped eating and taking care of himself when my mother left him. At first he thought he could win her back but, within a few months, she had moved in with another man and then he knew for sure that it was over. Theirs had been a May/December relationship and Daddy thought he was too old to find love again. I hated my mother for hurting Daddy the way she did and it broke my heart to see him so sad. As his only daughter, I knew it was up to me to take care of him.

Before my parents split, I had been a rebellious eighteen year old, staying out all the time, drinking, smoking and fooling around with guys. Now that Daddy needed me, I started coming home right after school and staying in on weekends. It felt good to take a break from partying and do something responsible. I was on a mission. My first job was to fatten Daddy up. Daddy was a runner and had always been trim and in-shape but, after Mom left, he had started to get too thin. I made him the meals I had seen my Mother prepare. At first I would bring them up to him in bed but soon, as his heart began to heal, he would come down and join me at the dinning table. We would sit and talk over dinner and I was so happy when I could say something to make him laugh or smile.

My mother had never paid much attention to the house-cleaning but I was determined to keep a nice house for Daddy to make him feel good. I vacuumed and mopped and sorted Daddy's underwear to wash. My friends still called me to go party but I told them I was too busy. There was something about this kind of service that was surprisingly appealing to me. I felt ridiculously proud when Daddy noticed my hard work or praised me for being so helpful. Maybe it was a way to compete with my mother and step in as the newer, better wife. Maybe I was discovering my submissive tendencies. Whatever it was, I liked it. I liked this little, well-ordered world I had created for Daddy and I.

My bedroom was right next to Daddy's and now that I wasn't going out at night, I had plenty of time to lay in my bed and let my thoughts wander. I started to wonder about my Daddy in bed on the other side of the wall. I used to hear the sounds of he and my mother making love but now it was silent. It had been months since she left. I wondered how he was getting relief. Was he masturbating, as I often did alone in my bed? The thought of Daddy and I, alone in the house, masturbating in our respective rooms, right next to one another was shockingly arousing. I tried to shoo the thoughts of Daddy rubbing his long thick cock out of my head but not without noticing how wet my panties had become.

Once these kind of thoughts entered my mind, I couldn't make them stop. When I tried to repress them from my mind, they snuck in through my unconscious and produced vivid erotic dreams. Some part of me knew that it was wrong to have sexual thoughts about my Daddy but another part of me couldn't help myself. Daddy had gotten back to a healthy weight from all of my good cooking and I started to notice how handsome he was for a man of his age. His hair was grey but his body was fit and trim. I loved his intelligent hazel eyes and full lips so...kissable. The thought of kissing Daddy, not as his little girl but as his wife, thrilled me. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I began to imagine it every time we spoke. I would get distracted in conversation, wondering how he would react if I leaned over and kissed him. I knew Daddy loved me and he wouldn't want to do anything wrong but I wondered if I could make him think of me the way I had begun to think of him.

I decided to test Daddy to see if he would notice me as a sexual person. I wanted to make him think of me like a wife instead of a daughter. Summer had come and I began shedding my clothes, spending most of my days around the house in a bikini because I was "too hot". I knew that my body was a tighter younger version of my mother's. I had only recently developed these curves so my too small bathing suit strained against my full breasts and round ripe bottom. I took my long blonde hair out of my usual pony tail and let it fall to my waist. Each morning when I awoke from a night spent dreaming of being married to Daddy, I slid my fingers between my legs and rubbed my juices behind my ears, hoping that Daddy would catch my scent. As I poured Daddy's morning coffee, I would lean in as close as I could so that his eyes would be taking in his daughter's ample cleavage and his nose would be filled with his daughter's musky scent. He never seemed to notice. I went to the next level and timed my exits from the shower so that Daddy would be forced to see me wet and naked but he only averted his eyes and mumbled apologies.

When my efforts did not produce any detectable response from Daddy, I knew I needed to get more extreme. This game I had begun playing had only intensified my desires and my goal had become more clear. There was no longer any ambivalence, guilt or shame. I wanted Daddy. I wanted him inside me. I was ready to break the ultimate taboo. I knew that taking that step would change out Father/Daughter relationship forever and that Daddy would not be able to bare the guilt unless I took control. I needed to seduce Daddy, to make him want me so badly that he would lose his sense of right and wrong and act on his most carnal desires. I wanted to be both Daddy's daughter and Daddy's wife. I wanted to give my young body to Daddy completely.

I began masturbating loudly at night, knowing that my moans would certainly penetrate the thin wall that divided our bedrooms. In the morning, I replaced my usual peck on Daddy's cheek with full body hugs and kisses on his neck. I cuddled Daddy and snuggled my head against his broad chest and sat on his lap with my bikini bottom wet from my constantly aroused pussy. Daddy never took it further but he didn't stop me either. I began to think my feelings for Daddy might be reciprocal. I noticed Daddy's eyes taking in my body and I thought I felt his hardness when I sat on his lap. There were moments that felt electric with tension but he would always excuse himself and leave the room before anything could be acknowledged or acted upon. Daddy's essential goodness was one of the things that made me love him so dearly but it was something I had to break down to get what I wanted. I had to make a move so bold that he could not avoid it.

Since my feelings for Daddy had grown, I had begun researching the subject of incest. I had read everything from scholarly psychology articles on Father/daughter relationships to smutty triple X stories about incest. I had come to realize that incest is more common than I thought and I needed Daddy to realize that too. I began leaving my reading material laying around the house and the computer open to sites devoted to incest. Daddy never confronted me about it and I wasn't sure if he had read the materials I left for his benefit until one day I saw that there was a new site open on the computer that I had never seen before. I looked closer to see that it was a site devoted to Daddy/Daughter relationships and that a video had recently been viewed. My heart raced, my breath caught in my throat. Daddy had watched this video. Daddy was having the same thoughts I was! I was thrilled and terrified at the same time. My whole body trembled. This was really going to happen. Daddy had wrestled with his demons and lost. Daddy was showing me that he was ready for me. Daddy was going to make me his daughter wife.

After my discovery, I didn't see Daddy for the rest of the day and I used the time to prepare myself for him. I took a long bubble bath and shaved my pussy so that it was completely smooth and hairless. I picked out a beautiful white negligee that complimented my sun kissed skin. I chose it because it was at once sexy and innocent...perfect for the occasion. I laid out a beautiful dinner with candles and wine. I did my hair and make up, arranged myself perfectly and waited...my heart beating out of my chest, my pussy flooding.

The candles burned down the dinner got cold and Daddy never showed. Was this too much for him? Had I scared him off? Was he repelled by the incestuous thoughts he was having about me? My mind raced and the tears began to flow from my eyes. I couldn't face losing Daddy I loved him so much. He meant everything to me and I couldn't live without him. I left the uneaten dinner on the table, fled to the refuge of my bed and cried myself to sleep.

It was after midnight when I awoke to the sound of Daddy's feet trudging up the steps towards our bedrooms. I remained frozen waiting to hear if his footsteps would turn to the direction of my bedroom or go straight into his own bedroom. My heart sank as I heard Daddy walk into his own room and shut the door with a thud. The house echoed with silence and I imagined Daddy on the other side of the wall, lying as still and thoughtful as I was. I knew this was hurting him and I couldn't let that happen. I wanted to make Daddy happy, to love him, to care for him, to give him everything as his devoted daughter wife. I opened my legs and began to rub my swelling clitoris. My warm juices were flowing and I began to moan. I moaned for my Daddy. I moaned so that he could hear my want , my deepest desire. I moaned to call for him, to bring him to me. As my orgasm approached I let myself speak his name, "Daddy". As the blissful spasms took over my body, I shouted his name, "DADDY, DADDY, DADDY!" I closed my eyes and shook with a powerful orgasm and when my eyes opened he was there smiling down at me through eyes brimming with tears. Smiling at his little girl in the same canopy bed I'd had since childhood. Instead of coming to tuck me in as he did when I was a child, my Daddy had come in response to my incestuous cries. This was the moment.

I pulled off my white negligee and presented my body to Daddy. I took my hand from between my legs and put a finger wet with my juices to his lips. Our eyes met and he took my finger into his mouth. The line had been crossed. The apple bitten. Daddy had the taste of his daughter in his mouth. There was no going back. I covered Daddy's tear stained cheeks with kisses and whispered that it was ok, that I loved him, that I wanted this. He put his lips to mine and kissed me. A passionate kiss. A kiss that should never occur between a Father and a daughter. A kiss so delicious. A kiss that released Daddy from societal conventions and opened him to lust for his daughter. Daddy attacked my flesh with raw abandon. He took his little girl's breasts in greedy handfuls and sucked my nipples hard. He kissed and licked down my body with frenzy until he arrived at my bare pussy. I wanted Daddy to lick my dripping cunt but I wanted him inside me more. I reached down,took his face in my hands and looked into his lust filled eyes.

"Please fuck me Daddy. Please, I want you to make love to me."

"Are you sure?' Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy, I am sure. I want you inside of me."

"Are you protected, baby?"

"No..."

Daddy swallowed hard and looked into my eyes. I looked into his eyes and we both took in the enormity of what we were about to do.

Daddy lay his body against me and lined his thick erect penis against my bare hole. I could feel his heart beating hard against my body. Mine was beating just as hard. Daddy kissed my forehead as he had done since I was a little girl and then penetrated me with his cock. My cunt opened to my Father and I took him inside of me. I looked up and saw his kind familiar face but this time he was fucking me. He was fucking his own daughter. I was fucking my own Father. It felt so fucking good. So fucking incredibly good.

"Fuck me Daddy" I screamed as he pushed the length of his cock inside me.

"Yes Baby, yes my girl" he responded as he thrust himself in and out of his daughter.

Daddy's cock felt so big inside me. He filled me completely. He was ramming me hard with his cock and I gratefully received every blow. We both had completely shed out inhibitions and surrendered ourselves to the incredible experience of full, unprotected incest.

It was too intense, too good and our orgasms were approaching quickly. I closed my eyes and focused all of my energies on the feeling of my Daddies cock moving inside of me. Just as my cunt began to tighten against him and the waves of my orgasm came crashing down on me, I could feel my Daddy's hot liquid shooting deep inside my womb.

Oh fuck...

Daddy yes...

Fuck...

Daddy yes...

I was filled with my own Father's sperm. I had become my Daddy's wife.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds