• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rapid Descent Ch. 03

A Rapid Descent Ch. 03

12

This story was written by request. The general idea was provided to me, but all the details, good and bad, are my own... just like the typos and grammatical errors.

This is part 3 of 5 or 6, depending on the final length.

Chapter 3 Sinking Fast

Raj was having a hard time understanding how she had gotten so out of control. She was a 50's married woman who did not have a great body. She was older, a little overweight, and past her prime. But these guys didn't care. They looked at her like just another pussy and mouth to use. She was shocked as she thought of it in those terms. But that's what she finally realized was going on. To them she was just another cum dump. Ugh! How did it come to that?

Raj spent the first couple of days in a slight depression, chastising herself on her actions and how she could ever let someone do that to her. Her husband was completely oblivious to what was happening to her and she had nobody to confide in. She had even accidentally played the DVD of their last visit. She had forgotten that it was in the player and, when she found an unmarked DVD in the player, put it in and hit play to see what it was. As soon as it started she had to rush to shut it off. She couldn't stand seeing herself like that. It made her horny, something she had not felt in a long time. She just could not understand why her body was suddenly reacting this way. Was it something that she had forgotten about and buried inside as her husband got more and more sick and unable to move? Was it something she really wanted to know? Or should she try to push it into the back of her mind? No, she knew she could not do that. As much as she hated how it came about, they had reawakened her sexuality. She wanted those orgasms. She needed those orgasms. Finding the DVD also reminded her that they had copies of both of her episodes. She couldn't imagine what they might do with it, but she had to ask next week.

On Wednesday, she had just finished cleaning up the dinner dishes when the doorbell rang. She was not expecting anyone, so she put down the dish towel and hurried to the door. She was expecting some door to door salesman pushing landscaping or new windows, but when she opened it she was shocked to see George standing there. She looked around behind him but saw nobody else.

"George? What are you doing here?"

George smiled. "Can I come in?"

She let him brush past her before he answered the question, but then asked him again as they entered the den. "What are you doing here?

George smiled and sat down. "I just wanted to come by and see how you were doing? I know that last week was a surprise to you, but I wanted to make sure you knew that you really looked like you were enjoying it. Amy can really eat pussy, eh?" He smiled, but she thought it looked more like a knowing smirk.

She blushed and looked down. "I didn't really want to be with any of you."

George moaned. "Oh, Raj. How can you say that? Don't you enjoy the sex with me at all?"

"Not when it's all a ruse." But her body betrayed her and let her know that it loved being close to George again. She tried to hide that.

"Let me get us something to drink," George volunteered. He could see her hesitation, but also noticed that she didn't completely deny liking sex with him. He stood up and motioned Raj to stay seated. "What would you like?"

Raj stared at him. "I really don't want anything right now. What's going on here?"

George continued without any delay into her kitchen. She stood up and he stuck his head around the corner. "Sit. I'll get it. Just relax."

Raj sat, but relaxing was going to be difficult. She still needed the source of the drugs, but she had already contacted her bank where they had their home loan to see about getting a loan against their home equity. It would take a while. She also felt compelled to obey George, but she had no idea why.

George came back. "I thought about getting out some wine, but maybe it's best if we stick with water." He handed Raj an open bottle of water and had one for himself. "Now, are you telling me that you didn't enjoy it just a little when I was devouring that delicious little cunt of yours?"

Raj stared at him. "George, that's a little rude. Of course I had an orgasm, but I didn't like being forced to do so. I know that you tried to help me, and I appreciate that, but I'm not that sort of woman."

George smiled and took another drink of water. "Drink your water, Raj. I want to show you something." He stood up and pulled a DVD from his jacket pocket. Raj blanched, knowing what was coming. George popped it into the DVD player and hit play. It came to life and then George sat back down and picked up the remote. He found the fast forward and ran it quickly to where Amy was licking her. Raj stared at the screen. The volume was loud enough to hear Amy slurping Raj's wet cunt and Raj moaning and staring at the beautiful Asian woman eating her pussy.

George turned to her. "It appears to me that you are exactly that kind of woman."

Raj stared and became a little indignant. "You drugged me. The only reason you are here is because you guys have all of this on video. If you didn't I wouldn't let any of you in my house." She even tried to convince herself of that, but something in her had been awakened and she wanted sex again. She just didn't want it like Bill and George wanted her to do it.

George reached over and put his hand on her leg. "Now, Raj, baby. That's not the only reason I'm here. I'm also here because I like you. You have a delicious pussy and I want some more. I hate having to share you with those other folks all the time." He turned back to the TV where she was now sucking on Bill's dick. "You look so natural on your knees sucking dick, too."

Raj blanched at that. She looked away. She suddenly needed something to drink and looked at the bottle of water that George had handed her. He smiled. She took a long pull on it. Sitting here with just George she was both turned on and scared. She stared at the bottle and over at George.

George put his hand under the bottle. "C'mon, baby. You know you want to feel your pretty little cunt being eaten again. You love the feel of a tongue on that big clit."

Raj stared at him, but let him push the bottle up towards her mouth again. She took a long drink and grimaced. George just grinned. She had to know if this one was drugged like the bottle they gave her once before. "What's in this?"

"Well, this bottle has a couple of interesting things in it. The last one had some Ecstasy in it. That enhances your sexual desires and loosens up your conservative ways. This one has that and some other interesting things in it. You'll find out, sweetie. Just drink up."

Raj drank a little more and then stared at George as he stood up and dropped his pants. His black dick was hard and staring her in the face. She looked up at him and steeled herself for another round with George. She didn't touch him, but took another long drink on the bottle. She figured she was going to have to be at least a little drugged up to go thru with this, although her body was already reacting to this sexual situation. She turned back and George was standing there pointing his dick at her face, jacking it, keeping it hard. She looked up at him again and he leaned forward.

"Suck my dick."

It was a command and Raj obeyed, not knowing why, but she did. She leaned forward and as soon as her lips touched it, it jerked a little and her pussy started feeling wet. She could already feel her body come alive from whatever was in the bottle, from her recent sexual encounters, and she also wanted to please George and get her orgasm as well. She was only sucking it for a few seconds when he reached into his pocket for his cell phone. He called someone and she could hear him say to them, "Come and get it."

Raj looked up and stopped sucking. "What?" Her mind was already a little fuzzy.

George smiled at her. "Don't worry. After tonight, your debt will be paid up thru this week, baby. You're going to love this."

Raj tried to comprehend what he was saying. She was staring at him and he started pushing his dick back into her mouth. She just let him. Her body was tingling all over now and her nipples were hard. Her pussy was definitely begging for more and she couldn't really think straight. She just wanted to have sex again. She was just starting to suck him again when she heard the front door open. She glanced over and Bill was coming in. She looked up at George and he removed his dick.

George turned toward Bill. "She's ready."

Bill walked over to Raj sitting there in a daze and looked down at her. "Raj, honey, you are going to love this."

Raj just stared as she saw several more people come in. Amy was there, so was another woman, but mostly there was a large group of men. She tried to understand what was happening, but her mind couldn't grasp it. Everything was a little foggy except for the desire burning deep in her body for more orgasms. She shook her head and heard Bill laugh. "Yeah, she's ready."

George moved his dick back toward her and Raj couldn't understand what she was seeing, except for the dick in front of her face. She had never wanted to suck dick like she did right now. Her body was on fire, but her mind was foggy. She couldn't understand what they were planning. Her eyelids were actually a little heavy. She took George's dick back into her mouth. She just knew that she wanted to have sex and there was a nice familiar dick in her face. She was sucking and working on it and George smiled.

Meanwhile, Bill was setting up the camera and there were now 5 other men and 2 women in the room. They all undressed and were ready for the sex scene that Bill and George had arranged.

Bill started filming and George slowly extracted his dick from the drugged and highly excited Raj.

"Strip her!" George ordered and Raj was helped to her feet.

Raj could feel and see the two women stripping her of her clothes, but she just smiled. It felt like the most normal thing to do and she couldn't understand why she wore clothes at all. She felt almost detached from her body. She smiled and looked around at all the men, their dicks hanging between their legs, drawing her attention. She was naked by the time she looked back down and now she watched as Amy and the other woman suckled on her tits. She smiled and held their heads. It felt wonderful.

Suddenly, they stopped and Bill was telling everyone something. She kind of understood that she was going to blow George, but even her hearing was fuzzy now, so she wasn't sure about all that he said. She knelt down and watched as Amy crawled under her to eat her pussy. The other woman kneeled a few feet away and a man stepped up to her. She watched as the woman started blowing him. George's dick appeared in front of her and she happily started licking and sucking on it. She was going to make it cum. She liked that idea.

She was sucking that nice dick as George held her head when he suddenly pushed too far and she momentarily gagged. She tried to pull back, but he didn't let her pull back very far; just enough to keep from gagging. She could feel him just holding her by her hair and fucking her face. She just let him, reveling in his desire to have her do this. She was looking up at him, enjoying the leisurely way Amy was eating her pussy and he was fucking her mouth when he pulled out and started spraying cum all over her face. She grinned and closed her eyes, loving the warmth of his cum. None hit her eyes, so she opened them when he was finished and saw George move away. The guy the woman next to her was blowing pulled out of her and stepped up to Raj. She saw another man step up to that woman, but her view was cut off as the new guy suddenly started face-fucking her. He was not as gentle, and hit her gag reflex a couple of times, causing her to have to pull back a little. When she pulled back, he let her back enough to stop gagging, but held her head tight as he fucked her face. She could feel cum and drool dripping off her chin and onto her tits. She could feel Amy slowly licking her pussy, getting her more and more aroused, but not to an orgasm. Then the dick in her mouth suddenly was gone and she looked up in time to see him also jerk off all over her face. This guy shot a couple of spurts up over her head and into her hair. She wondered how that looked and giggled at the thought. The rest fell on her face and she didn't realize it at the time, but she did it just as the porn stars did it. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth like a baby bird at feeding time to capture some.

That guy moved on and Raj saw the next come over from the other woman. It appeared that she was preparing them for her? She didn't know how this worked, but she was a little tickled by the fact that she was getting all the cum. She was in the sexual zone now, the drugs having worked perfectly.

The next man stepped up and grabbed her head roughly. She was beginning to like this. She liked the fact that they stepped up and attacked her face; just getting their nut and shooting cum on her. She smiled up at him as he started fucking her face. Again, he hit her gag reflex and she had cum and drool running down her chin and dripping onto her tits, belly, and even onto Amy. This guy didn't take long and neither did the next two. After number six, she was left there, trying to reach her orgasm as Amy just toyed with her pussy. She looked around, still in her haze, and the men were all relaxing as Bill fiddled with the camera. Did he just film all that? Oh, well. She'd worry about that later. She just knew that right now she needed to sum. She reached down and grabbed Amy by her hair and started riding her roughly, searching for that elusive orgasm. Amy struggled a little, but the rest of the crowd seemed to watch her with glee as she rode Amy's face. Finally, after a couple more minutes she reached her orgasm and jerked and humped Amy's face until she was done.

Raj rolled off onto the floor to rest, but it was not to be. Suddenly, Amy was there kissing her and licking up the cum on her face. Raj let her, and was actually very interested in the taste of her own pussy on Amy's mouth. It just seemed so normal at this point, that she kissed and sucked on Amy's tongue as they kissed and shared some of the cum on her face. She couldn't remember why this was so bad and why she didn't do it more often. She felt so relaxed and normal kissing Amy and eating cum.

Finally, Amy moved away from her and she could see that the first men who she sucked were getting hard again. The other woman was helping them, but they were staring between her legs. She looked down at her sodden cunt and smiled. Oh, good! She was going to get fucked. That meant more orgasms. She was definitely up for that. If only she could move. She felt like her arms and legs weighed a ton.

Finally, the two women came over and sat on either side of her. They held her shoulders in place while they lifted and spread her legs. Raj watched, a little detached, as her pussy was put rudely on display. It felt like nothing right now. She just lay there and watched as George knelt between her legs and rudely thrust himself into her cunt. He started pumping and fucking her and she just smiled and let the feelings wash over her.

Her pussy was screaming for release and she had her eyes closed, concentrating on the nice dick that was fucking her towards it. She opened her eyes and looked up to see that Amy and the other woman were sucking dicks. She watched in awe from her position. She could see up between the men's legs. She could see how their ass crack ran down to their balls, and how their balls were swinging back and forth as they face fucked the other two women. She was feeling an orgasm coming, but George suddenly yanked his cock out of her and jacked it off, sending spurts of cum all over her, reaching her tits and leaving a trail down to where it pooled in her belly button. It was warm and comforting. She looked up just in time to see both of the men being sucked by Amy and her friend pulling their dicks out and jacking off over her, adding their cum to her body. They both were covering her from her stomach to her neck. Her tits were now a slimy mess and she looked down to watch as it splattered and ran down all over her body. She had a momentary thought about who was going to clean up the mess on the floor, but she saw another guy climbing between her legs and she was hoping that he would last long enough for her to have another orgasm.

This guy was pretty big and settled himself between her legs and fed her his dick slowly. She groaned and asked him to go faster. Then she saw the last two step up to be sucked by the two women still holding her legs apart. She watched as she had the same view of these men, nothing but cocks and balls, which was all they were to her. She didn't really know what they looked like, what their names were, who they were, or why they were involved in this. All she knew was that she was craving an orgasm and more cum. The guy between her legs was fucking her hard and she was enjoying it, but he was not hitting the right spots. She heard the groan from the man who owned the dick in Amy's mouth and watched as he added to the copious amount of spunk on her tits. She looked back down at the guy fucking her and then saw Amy reach down to strum her clit. Ah! That's what she needed. The guy was fucking her and Amy pinched her clit and she came so hard she arched her back and almost blacked out. She jerked and jerked and jerked as Amy continued to pinch and roll her clit. Finally, she lay back down flat, exhausted, just in time for the guy in her cunt to pull out and cum all over her. The guy the other woman was sucking finally added his and everyone relaxed.

Raj looked around, trying to make out what might happen next. Her entire body was still on fire and her clit was still sensitive and crying for attention. She heard a discussion between Bill and George and she groaned out that she wanted to cum again. She felt movement between her legs and saw Amy lay there and start to lick her pussy. She just reached down and grabbed Amy's head. She took control and used her head like the dicks had used her. It was just a means to an end; her orgasm. When she finally reached it, it was so good that she couldn't stop cumming for over two minutes. She relaxed and let Amy's head go and looked down. Amy smiled at her and winked. Raj smiled and giggled. She heard them packing up and dressing and watched thru her haze as they picked up and left, leaving her there on the floor covered in cum. She drifted off to sleep.

When Raj woke it was 5am and she had rolled onto her side. She came awake due to the hardness of the floor under her. She jerked awake and looked at her condition. She looked and smelled like a whore. She could feel and smell and see the dried cum all over her and where it had run down onto a towel that they had placed under her. She slowly rose and decided that she had to have a shower. When she got to her feet, she almost fell over. There was no doubt that they had drugged her, but she didn't know with what. It took her a minute to get steady and then she hobbled toward the bathroom.

Raj got into the shower and made it long and hot. Her pussy was a little tender, but other than that, she felt good. As she rinsed off the cum, she tried to figure out her feelings. She was feeling dirty and used, nothing but an old whore for Bill and George's use, but at the same time she was still turned on. She tried to think rationally, but she realized that she was enjoying being fucked after so many years. She wanted to be fucked a lot. But she didn't want it to be forced and controlled by someone else. She wanted it to be on her terms. She tried to remember everything that had happened, but could not. She just remembered loving the feeling of cum hitting her body. When did she start to like that?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rapid Descent Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds